PDA

View Full Version : Can I hop if we do it like this?

Shelly D.
04-08-2001, 10:50 AM
The closer we're getting to our trip (4/20) the more we wish we could park hop since DL will probably be very crowded and DCA might be a nice break in the afternoon. We are currently staying at Candy Cane Inn so the hopper isn't available (until the day before we leave according to laughingplace.com). I called Disney to check on rates at their hotels, but it would cost me over $200 more to switch hotels, so that's not an option. But here's what I'm thinking:

a 3 day flex (we'll spend 3 days at the park) costs $111. A 4 day flex costs $137, but you currently get $10 off with DC, so that means there is only a $16 difference per ticket for that extra day.

Has anyone ever purchased a 4 day flex passport, then tried to hop to another park by just giving up another one of their days? It seems like this would be legit, but I don't know if there are any special rules. I called the mail order ticket line today, but they are closed on weekends. Just curious if anyone has every done this. For only $16 more, it's worth it to me.

ChristaMcD
04-08-2001, 02:16 PM
I can't see why you wouldn't be able to do that, though I don't know for sure.

What did you mean by --
"so the hopper isn't available (until the day before we leave according to laughingplace.com)"

are they changing some of the restriction on hoppers??

lawgs
04-08-2001, 05:30 PM
somewhere else on this board someone posted an URL for the laughing place site which told of a new program offered for 4 5 and 6 day passes at disneyland resort...which supposedly after april 23 will be "park hoppers" but esentially the same price as the former 4 5 and 6 day flex passes....

the topic on the board is

http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=67009194&m=5090923341