PDA

View Full Version : Curious George PJ's

DisneyFanTN
10-30-2006, 02:50 PM
My son is on a Curious George kick and is asking for Curious George pajama's for his birthday. Has anyone seen them lately in the stores? Specifically boys 4-7 sizes? I saw JCPenny's had a sleeper type with footies but he burns up in those. Thanks!!:rainbow:

mrsmom
10-30-2006, 03:14 PM
The only place i got some was at islands of adventure at Universal studios a couple yrs ago.You might go on US board and see if they have a number to order some.
Kim

java
10-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Not positive but I think I saw them at target...They are not on the website though- But they have spongebob on there so maybe some of the universal type pj's...Oh wait isn't it a pbs show now? Nope nothing on their website..hmmm. I think paramount kings dominion also carries universal type stuff.

DisneyFanTN
10-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Thank you for your ideas. The merchandise was everywhere when the movie was being promoted but is beginning to become extinct again. I'll keeping checking around.

BlakeNJ
10-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Try Khols. I was shopping for pjs a week or so ago and thought I saw them in the boys section. Good luck.

sunshinegirl
10-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Have you tried www.crazyforbargains.com? They have some really cute character pajamas.

java
10-31-2006, 05:12 AM
Have you tried www.crazyforbargains.com? They have some really cute character pajamas.
Hey that is a great site thanks for posting I have bookmarked it! They have cute short cotton curious george ones too for the op!

MSSANDRA
10-31-2006, 05:52 AM
Saw some at our local wal-mart. None in my size however!!!!!

DisneyFanTN
10-31-2006, 06:44 AM
That is a great site ... very cute pajamas, exactly what I'm looking for, but only Boy Toddler sizes. I'll check WalMart and Kohls today. Thanks everyone!!