PDA

View Full Version : Good source for Discount Domain names?

storybookstory
10-30-2006, 10:25 AM
I want to buy a certain domain name, and I found mydiscountdomains.com that only wants $8.88 for the year. I know this is a good price but I'm wondering if I can trust their company. I would hate to have my debit card scammed for something like this -

Any ideas would be helpful - Thanks!

PrincessKitty1
10-30-2006, 10:28 AM
DH and I use GoDaddy. My only complaint is that when I tried to purchase SavePluto.com (just for fun--we thought we'd make up and sell some t-shirts :sunny: ), it initially told me the domain name was available for purchase, then said it had already been purchased by someone else when I immediately tried to purchase it. Makes me wonder if somebody at the company wanted the name?? I don't know.

storybookstory
10-30-2006, 10:58 AM
DH and I use GoDaddy. My only complaint is that when I tried to purchase SavePluto.com (just for fun--we thought we'd make up and sell some t-shirts :sunny: ), it initially told me the domain name was available for purchase, then said it had already been purchased by someone else when I immediately tried to purchase it. Makes me wonder if somebody at the company wanted the name?? I don't know.

Thanks - they have a $1.99 promotion right now! :cool1: