PDA

View Full Version : A great Disney find for kids

PrincessBeth
10-30-2006, 07:37 AM
I found a site online that I really like called Goodypak. (It is a web address but it won't let me post the link for some reason?) They have personalized backpacks filled with Disney stuff and it is made to take with you when you go on your trip.

I just received one of their Princess parkpacks (or maybe it is parkpak?) to give to my daughter for Christmas for our trip coming up. It makes it so much easier for me since it is our first trip and I wasn't sure what my daughter might need for the trip.

First off, I got my daughter's name sewn on the bag which looks so great. Then there was an autograph book and pen, a magic wand that blinks, glow in the dark things, and so many princess stickers too. There was some other stuff that I cannot think of right now and there was a ton of snacks in there which is one less thing I need to remember to bring with me. I know there was other stuff in there but I cannot think of it right now.

Oh, and they sent me a code in their newsletter that if I type the words "Expedite me" in the comment section that they would get it here faster. I did that and my package got here in about a week!

I just wanted to share my find since all of you have shared such great stuff with me. I found this site because I met the owner at a dance class and I am really happy that I did. She is the one that told me about this site too so I am extra happy with her.

Sorry this is so long. I was just really excited to share.

Plantlady
10-30-2006, 07:44 AM
That's a pretty cool product! Thanks for sharing.

disneymotherof3
10-30-2006, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=PrincessBeth]I found a site online that I really like called Goodypak. (It is a web address but it won't let me post the link for some reason?) They have personalized backpacks filled with Disney stuff and it is made to take with you when you go on your trip.

That sounds really neat! Could you maybe try typing in the web address and see if it will post? I would love to get one for my kids for our trip. TIA!

budbeerlady
10-30-2006, 08:31 AM
http://goodypak.com/catalog/index.php

Thanks, it looks like fun stuff.

angeluna
10-30-2006, 08:33 AM
goodypak (http://www.goodypak.com)

Cute idea. KIds would love them.

xbatman
10-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Very cute.

I gives me a great idea too. A couple months ago I bought DD 2 princess bags very similar to these on ebay (empty of course) for about $14 including shipping. I think I'll have to put the autograph book I won at a AAA Disney discussion, stickers, snacks, etc. in one of those bags and get off cheap! I'll be in NYC on Saturday, so you know I'll be hitting WOD and find more goodies!

svalencia1
10-30-2006, 09:23 AM
looks neat! I'm sure my kids would love it, plus it would save me time having to find everything.

PrincessBeth
10-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Thank you budbeerlady. The message said something about me not having enough posts to have a website or something like that. And when I tried to use your post in the quote part, it wouldn't let me do that either. Oh well, I am sure I will have enough posts soon.

bethyg
10-30-2006, 03:41 PM
What a great site!

tadamom
10-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Cool - Thanks!!