PDA

View Full Version : OT: Where Can We Find A Beret?

tarheelmjfan
10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
My DS has decided he wants to be a beatnik for Halloween. I must confess that I don't really know exactly what that looks like, but he seems to know. He has all the things he says he needs, except for a beret. Can my DH pick one up at a place like Target, Walmart, KMart, etc? If not, where? I had minor surgery & the only place I'll be going is straight to the Dr. & back. It needs to be someplace convenient for my DH to stop by on the way home from a long day at work, if possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have. :)

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
My DS has decided he wants to be a beatnik for Halloween. I must confess that I don't really know exactly what that looks like, but he seems to know. He has all the things he says he needs, except for a beret. Can my DH pick one up at a place like Target, Walmart, KMart, etc? If not, where? I had minor surgery & the only place I'll be going is straight to the Dr. & back. It needs to be someplace convenient for my DH to stop by on the way home from a long day at work, if possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have. :)
I have seen them at Target. They do have black ones but they will be in the women's dept. I don't think men have worn them since the 60's. They are very basic. Not feminine at all. If not I would call Wal-Mart. They sometimes carry this kind of item but not always.

tarheelmjfan
10-29-2006, 08:00 PM
I have seen them at Target. They do have black ones but they will be in the women's dept. I don't think men have worn them since the 60's. They are very basic. Not feminine at all. If not I would call Wal-Mart. They sometimes carry this kind of item but not always.

Thanks :) He'll try Target tomorrow. I'm glad you mentioned them being in the Women's dept. Neither of us would have thought to look there.

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Thanks :) He'll try Target tomorrow. I'm glad you mentioned them being in the Women's dept. Neither of us would have thought to look there.
At my Target all of the women's hats & gloves are put together. This is where I found them.

maggiew
10-29-2006, 09:29 PM
They have beret style winter hats in the hat/glove section at Target.

Maggie

tarheelmjfan
11-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks again :) My DH passed by Walmart 1st, & found one there. Our DS was thrilled with his costume, & made a perfect Beatnik. I'm not so sure that's a good thing though. :rotfl2: