PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Disney Digital Camera Case

blessedby3
10-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Hello- I have been trying to search the web for a Disney Digital Camera Case for DD16. She is getting a camera for Christmas and know she would LOVE a Disney case to put it in. I am coming up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas of where to look? Thanks :wave2:

Kaa
10-29-2006, 02:31 PM
I have a case I purchased at WDW with a Mickey silouhette on the front. I bought mine a couple of years ago, but they still have it at World of Disney (not to mention other styles). I see from your signature that you are going in December. Any chance you can sneak away to purchase the case for your daughter?

blessedby3
10-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Thats a great idea. We are actually giving it to her right before we go so that she can use it in Disney. Maybe I will just tell her after we give it to her that we will get her one down there. Do you happen to remember how much it was? I wonder if you can order merchandise that they sell in the parks over the internet. Anyone know? Thanks

Mrs.PrinceCharming
10-29-2006, 04:50 PM
I got my leather mickey emobossed camera case at the "kodak store" - can't remember the real name of the store, that is on Main Street in MK. I have been using it for 4 years and I LOVE it.

billwendy
10-29-2006, 06:34 PM
how about ebay? i saw a minnie mouse one just a minute ago......

blessedby3
10-30-2006, 07:56 AM
I saw that Minnie Mouse one on Ebay too, but it is from a seller in the UK. I just dont want to order anything from overseas. I have never done it before and thats why I didnt check further into that. Anyone know about ordering merchandise from the parks directly? Thanks again

DisneyGirl4188
10-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Here is what is available at WDW: http://www.laughingplacestore.com/SearchResults.asp?P=1

Here is how to order it direct from WDW (the above store overcharges):

http://allearsnet.com/tp/mailorder.htm

Walt Disney World Merchandise Mail Order
Phone 407-363-6200
Fax 407-352-6369
E-mail wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

Hedy
10-30-2006, 08:35 AM
Hello- I have been trying to search the web for a Disney Digital Camera Case for DD16. She is getting a camera for Christmas and know she would LOVE a Disney case to put it in. I am coming up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas of where to look? Thanks :wave2:
I think that the waiting until you get to WDW may be your best bet, but then again I personally will often request a gift be postponed until we're at x or y place.

blessedby3
10-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Yep, guess I will wait. The shipping for both of those places is expensive. I will just give DD the camera and tell her when we get down to Disney that I will buy her a case. Thanks for all the help