PDA

View Full Version : Disneyworld.com ????

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 09:08 AM
I have been trying to pull up my reservations all weekend. It stated that there was an error and they can't pull up my reservations at this time. Anyone else get this?

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Just a bump...anyone?????

briar_rose_59
10-29-2006, 10:34 AM
I think I read on another thread something about their reservation systems being down until Nov or something... :confused3 I'm sure someone else will know more lol.

pbnjrockette
10-29-2006, 03:29 PM
November?? I've been trying daily and it won't bring up my reservation.....

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 03:31 PM
November?? I've been trying daily and it won't bring up my reservation.....
At least it is not just me!!!

disneymoss
10-29-2006, 03:40 PM
I just went to Disneyworld.com and was able to pull up my reservations. You might want to try again.

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 03:46 PM
I just went to Disneyworld.com and was able to pull up my reservations. You might want to try again.
I just did but I still got the error message.

Disneylovingmom
10-29-2006, 07:39 PM
I made reservations yesterday morning by phone. I checked them yesterday afternoon and had no problem. I know the system was down last weekend for upgrades, but it is back up now.

pbnjrockette
10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
GRRRR!!! Still no luck!!

GOOFY4DONALD
10-29-2006, 08:01 PM
GRRRR!!! Still no luck!!
me neither..but as long as I am not the only one I am not that worried.

Jennifer Hemric
10-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Mine come up fine except where it says tickets, it says null. What does that mean?

disneycutie84
10-30-2006, 12:25 AM
I am having a problem seeing my reservation as well. I am able to log into "My Disney vacation" but whenever I enter my confirmation # and my phone # I get an error message! :confused3
I just sent them an email, so hopefully we will find out soon!

amberdansmom
10-30-2006, 09:30 AM
I have been trying to pull up my reservations all weekend. It stated that there was an error and they can't pull up my reservations at this time. Anyone else get this?
I tried to pull my reservation up this morning and got that same message! :confused3

amberdansmom
10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
I called and the recording says the reservations will be availabe for viewing online tomorrow. :sad2:

GOOFY4DONALD
10-30-2006, 09:40 AM
I called and the recording says the reservations will be availabe for viewing online tomorrow. :sad2:
Good to know...thanks!!

erik'smom
10-30-2006, 09:52 AM
I tried the reservations # and was told my December ressies were cancelled.
Then I spoke to a manager who explained that Disney just installed a new computer program and that there were many problems with the new program. (Apparently it likes to cancel paid for vacations and send me into a nervous breakdown!! ) The manager could access it with my confirmation # and not by my last name. I then called the WL to make sure certain requests would be on the new system and they couldn't access the ressie at all!

It will probably be ok soon, but you may want to call the reservations # and give the CM your confirmation number. If the CM has trouble, just remember it's the new program and ask for a manager.

GOOD LUCK! Please let me know how it goes.

disneycutie84
10-30-2006, 04:19 PM
I tried the reservations # and was told my December ressies were cancelled.
Then I spoke to a manager who explained that Disney just installed a new computer program and that there were many problems with the new program. (Apparently it likes to cancel paid for vacations and send me into a nervous breakdown!! ) The manager could access it with my confirmation # and not by my last name. I then called the WL to make sure certain requests would be on the new system and they couldn't access the ressie at all!

It will probably be ok soon, but you may want to call the reservations # and give the CM your confirmation number. If the CM has trouble, just remember it's the new program and ask for a manager.

GOOD LUCK! Please let me know how it goes.

:scared: Uh oh. I better make a phone call to them today. I just tried to check mine online again, and I was still getting the error message.