PDA

View Full Version : recomendation for buying 10 day hoppers no expiration

Texowl2
10-28-2006, 12:04 PM
getting ready to buy these-what are your recommendations for the cheapest?

aka-mad4themouse
10-28-2006, 12:47 PM
The cheapest that I've found so far is Ticketmania.com (http://www.ticketmania.biz/shop/10_Day_Tickets.asp) . They currently offer free shipping and their price actually beats Undercovertourist's MouseSaver's rate.

mickeyluv'r
10-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Undercovertourist is also a great site to use. The thing I like about UCT, is that they have a very good return policy. I've ordered from Ticketmania before, and had great restults, but I was slightly put off by the wording of their return policy when I recently looked at their site. What if they send the wrong tickets? UCT's clear policy was worth a couple extra dollars to me.
I have also had great luck ordering through UCT.

toesmom
10-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Ticketmania must have realized they lost a lot of business to undercovertourist, I myself have bought four 10 day non-expiry passes from them at 2 separate times, and they were sent for free (to Canada : Ticketmania charges $5 for intl shipping) and they were sent by priority mail.

And I LOVE their return policy. I'd go with Undercovertourist.

In Luv with Disney
10-28-2006, 04:50 PM
I used to use MAPLE LEAF TICKETS, but they are $15 more expensive than Ticket Mania for the 10day MYW non-expiring hopper. Undercover tourist is also $15 more expensive. I say GO FOR TICKET MANIA! :thumbsup2