PDA

View Full Version : Coke Codes

missymouse
10-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Anyone have any coke codes that need a good home? I need approx. 100 more points to get the sports bag that my DS 8 would like for his Karate gear.

If you have any codes please PM me with what coke product and the code.

Thanks

missymouse
10-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Thank you for the codes if anyone else has any I would be thrilled to adopt them.

missymouse
10-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Bumping in case anyone else has any Coke numbers in need of a good home.

missymouse
10-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Bumping still need 50 points

swilshire
10-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Why not just go buy 5 fridge packs? Even if you don't drink them, you can donate them for one of the endless holiday parties coming up soon.

Sheila

missymouse
10-30-2006, 07:22 AM
This is a great idea but then I would have 5 open fridge packs since you can't get the codes without opening the box up. I tried this early on and the kids scattered the cans all over the garage. I actually also need about 276 total points still. I have about 90 points out in the garage on 12 packs and about 48 points on 20 oz. bottles. I was thinking I might be able to find people on several of the boards I am a member of that have codes they won't be using. I ask everyone I know if they are going to be using their codes. If they say no then I ask if I can have them. After this one I am done and will start letting others have my codes.

swilshire
10-30-2006, 10:37 AM
This is a great idea but then I would have 5 open fridge packs since you can't get the codes without opening the box up. I tried this early on and the kids scattered the cans all over the garage.

My clever husband solved this one for us. He put a strip of duct tape over each open box end. It works great.

Wish someone would put these on sale again. There were some great deals earlier in the year, but nothing good lately.

Sheila