PDA

View Full Version : CVS deal!

LuluLovesDisney
10-27-2006, 07:07 PM
I just came back from CVS and I got the last 2 of these in the store-

beautiful tote bags - great for the office- in a houndstooth tweedy fabric- with matching slippers, a coordinating faux croc makeup bag (the same color as the bag's trim) and a small bottle of each: body spray, lotion and shower gel. a 69.99 value - for 14.99!!

I got two for Christmas gifts. I *really* wanted a third - I'm hitting another CVS tomorrow to see if I can find one!

I got one in chocolate brown and cream with Vanilla Cream products and one in cranberry and cream with Candy Apple products. Love it!

ryka
10-27-2006, 08:48 PM
I just came back from CVS and they have at least 50 of this all over the store. They are cute.

CajunDixie
10-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Want to make that bag free? Simply purchase some of the "free" Extra Care products for October and 2 days later you Extra Care Bucks will print and you can "buy" that bag with your earned ECB making it totally free!

For example purchase 3 boxes of the Playtex Sport tampons(ends soon!) and 2 days later you'll have $15 ECB to spend. Since the bag was prices $14.99 you'll need to purchase one other low price item to push your total to $15. beforetax.

LuluLovesDisney
10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Want to make that bag free? Simply purchase some of the "free" Extra Care products for October and 2 days later you Extra Care Bucks will print and you can "buy" that bag with your earned ECB making it totally free!

For example purchase 3 boxes of the Playtex Sport tampons(ends soon!) and 2 days later you'll have $15 ECB to spend. Since the bag was prices $14.99 you'll need to purchase one other low price item to push your total to $15. beforetax.

Thank you! I went to CVS today again. :)

2angelsinheaven
10-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Can someone tell me what the "free" CVS products are or where I can find a list, thanks!

sumrmist
10-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Wow those would make great Christmas gifts !! Might have to ride over to my local CVS and check them out tomorrow !!

PaulaSue
10-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Lots of free after ECBs buut time is running out. You should check around the (other sites) coupon boards list all of them currently running. :goodvibes