PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Bargain RED ALERT!!

suffolkprincess
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I just spent $35 at Sears. This is what I *got*:
THREE pairs of adorable Land's End shorts (khaki, black, and white)
a Land's End Tankini
two Land's End sleeveless ribbed t shirts

That is almost an ENTIRE week's worth of Disney clothes, people, and good quality, too.

This was at the Sears at Pembroke Mall in Virginia Beach. They had a good amount of shorts left at $6- 8/ pair, lots of tankini tops (only a few bottoms) and a whole rack of t shirts. The shorts varied in size, they had several 14-16-18 and a few 8-10, the tshirts covered the full range of sizes. Bathing suit tops were the full range but I noticed most of the bottoms were 10s.

I asked the clerk and she said all of the stores would have some clearance like that, but that soon they would be consolidating it to one store.

SO: hit it, ladies! :cool1:

disneysnowflake
10-27-2006, 04:58 PM
That's a great deal!!

My son wanted the Lands End mocs for winter, but he wants to try them on. I hope Sears has them tomorrow, but I doubt it. Sears usually only carries girls and womens Lands End thing, but maybe they changed.

zippeedee
10-27-2006, 10:28 PM
The Sears in my area have consolidated all the Lands End products into one Lands End Shop so you don't have to run around the whole store to find men's, women's etc. It'a so much better! I'll have to go check out the clearance if the "monsoon" we're supposed to get ends early.