um, oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

LOL. I agree what was the point? :lmao:

Renpener
10-13-2006, 01:16 PM
:badpc: :rolleyes1 :scared1: :crazy: :wave2: :furious: :guilty:

Hope you like it! Lol
Lion

I'm going to try to make it a word story:

Once upon a time, I was mad at my computer. So, I took a hammer and smashed it. I quickly walked away and make it look like I never did anything to it. Then I look what I did, and screamed! I broke the computer! I thought I was an idiot for doing that. Well, there goes my allowance. After realizing that, I went through the few stages: First, I got so mad that I did it. Then I started to blame myself and admit I have a bad life. Then I accpeted it upon myself and confessed. I did the right thing, and I was guilty.
-------------
;)
~Ren

milkabum
10-13-2006, 06:41 PM
:sunny:
..... :) :)

And they lived happily ever after. The end.

Mnementh
10-13-2006, 06:56 PM
lol I interpreted it slightly differently. I interpreted the screaming face and the angry face as parents.

Someybody
10-13-2006, 07:20 PM
:sunny:
..... :) :)

And they lived happily ever after. The end.
One day, it was sunny. A couple was having lunch. They lived happily ever after.

My turn!
:sunny: :darth: :smickey: :yoda: :tiptoe: ::cop: :woohoo: :mickeyjum :cold: :mickeybar :jumping2: :thanks: :thanks: :dancer: :charac2: :drive: :cool2:

The end

Mcat
10-15-2006, 08:17 AM
princess: :sunny: :lmao: :artist: :bride: :groom: :beach:
Once there was a princess who liked to lay in the sun.She laughed and painted alot.Then one day she was a bride to a groom and the lived hapily ever after on the beach.

FrontierNatasha
10-15-2006, 10:56 AM
One day, it was sunny. A couple was having lunch. They lived happily ever after.

My turn!
:sunny: :darth: :smickey: :yoda: :tiptoe: ::cop: :woohoo: :mickeyjum :cold: :mickeybar :jumping2: :thanks: :thanks: :dancer: :charac2: :drive: :cool2:

The end
Once on a sunny day darth vader was fighting sorcerer mickey and yoda to take over the world. Meanwhile a boy was tiptoing to do something bad and a police officer goes to see what he is up to. Mickey and Yoda win and ppl celebrate. Mickey takes off his sorcerer clothes and celebrates too. And then a blizzard strikes while ppl are eating ice cream to celebrate so someone suggests that they jump around to keep warm. And it works so they thank him and start dancing to celebrate. But the fast adjustment from very cold to very hot is too much for their bodies to handle and they die. So there is a funeral and ppl are driving to the funeral including cool ppl. The end.

FrontierNatasha
10-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Here is mine:
:cool1: :teacher: :confused3 :wave: :cheer2: :cool2: :love2: party: :tiptoe: :scared1: :furious: :bored:
Try to interperet it and I'll tell you what I was thinking later.

Someybody
10-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Once on a sunny day darth vader was fighting sorcerer mickey and yoda to take over the world. Meanwhile a boy was tiptoing to do something bad and a police officer goes to see what he is up to. Mickey and Yoda win and ppl celebrate. Mickey takes off his sorcerer clothes and celebrates too. And then a blizzard strikes while ppl are eating ice cream to celebrate so someone suggests that they jump around to keep warm. And it works so they thank him and start dancing to celebrate. But the fast adjustment from very cold to very hot is too much for their bodies to handle and they die. So there is a funeral and ppl are driving to the funeral including cool ppl. The end.
I was actually thinking:
Once Darth Vader and Yoda were batteling at MGM. Then, Yoda tiptoed over to a police man and wispered, "get him". The poolice man caught him and Yoda celebrated with mickey. Then they went to get a freezing cold Mickey bar and celebrated come more. Iger came and thanked them a million times and did his Happy Dance. hen they all watched a concert and drove come, being cool dudes.

The end

LuNaReVe
10-15-2006, 01:06 PM
:happytv: popcorn:: pirate: :wizard: :cheer2: :listen: :bride: :sad2: :guilty: :confused3 :banana: :wave:

There's Mine I'll tell you later

FrontierNatasha
10-15-2006, 03:02 PM
:happytv: popcorn:: pirate: :wizard: :cheer2: :listen: :bride: :sad2: :guilty: :confused3 :banana: :wave:

There's Mine I'll tell you later
Once upon a time a boy was watching TV and eating popcorn. Then he saw a pirate and a wizard and cheerleaders and he listened to the music. Then he saw a bride and a sad person. He felt guilty because he knew it was a wedding and he was watching and eavesdropping. Then he was confused at why it was in his neighborhood then he got a banana and waved.

LuNaReVe
10-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Once upon a time a boy was watching TV and eating popcorn. Then he saw a pirate and a wizard and s and he listened to the music. Then he saw a bride and a sad person. He felt guilty because he knew it was a wedding and he was watching and eavesdropping. Then he was confused at why it was in his neighborhood then he got a banana and waved.

Omg soo close...Here's what is was

One day I was watching tv and it was VERY funny. It was so funny I got a bag of popcorn. Then i turned the channel and pirates of the carribean was on.I then turned it again and saw Harry potter.Then i started cheering for harry when he was in the qudditch match.Then I heard my mom yelling.I was thinking omg why me!Then she said i was dancing to hard.Then i just waved bye to her

FrontierNatasha
10-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Here is mine:
:cool1: :teacher: :confused3 :wave: :cheer2: :cool2: :love2: party: :tiptoe: :scared1: :furious: :bored:
anyoen want to do mine?

AbsoluteAwesome
10-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Here is mine:

One day, a cool person came up to the board to do a math problem, but he was confused about it. So another person raised their hand and the cheerleader and the cool dude fell in love and had a wedding reception. Then, they got scared so they snuck away, but their parents found them and locked them in their rooms so they got bored.
The end

FrontierNatasha
10-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Wow so close. .
A cool dude walked to school one day and went to class. The math teacher was yakking a lesson and he had no idea what she was talking about. Then he met a cheerleader and waved to her. Then he acted cool. They fell in love and partied together after school. Then the boy realized he was late coming home so he sneaked inside the house hoping not to be noticed but he was unlucky. His parents saw him and grounded him to his room and he got bored. The end.

AbsoluteAwesome
10-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Wow so close. .
A cool dude walked to school one day and went to class. The math teacher was yakking a lesson and he had no idea what she was talking about. Then he met a cheerleader and waved to her. Then he acted cool. They fell in love and partied together after school. Then the boy realized he was late coming home so he sneaked inside the house hoping not to be noticed but he was unlucky. His parents saw him and grounded him to his room and he got bored. The end.
Wow!! I got extremely lucky! LOL

FrontierNatasha
10-17-2006, 12:38 PM
:bored: :idea: :chat: :wave2: :car: popcorn:: :drinking1 :mickeybar :drinking: :3dglasses :happytv: :maleficen :hmghost: :scared1: :scared: :eek: :) :car:

RaggedyAnnPrincess
10-17-2006, 10:54 PM
:sunny: :happytv: :love: :love1: :beach: :lovestruc :groom: :blush: :eek: :scared: :faint: :mad: :headache: :furious: :guilty: :hug: party:

valeriesunshine
10-17-2006, 11:28 PM
:artist: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :moped: :love: :hyper2: :blush: :woohoo: :umbrella: :guilty: :furious: :artist:

Spongeblair
10-18-2006, 02:47 AM
:bored: :idea: :chat: :wave2: :car: popcorn:: :drinking1 :mickeybar :drinking: :3dglasses :happytv: :maleficen :hmghost: :scared1: :scared: :eek: :) :car:
Once upon a time a smiley was bored he looked around and saw this girl they started ot talk then they waved goodbye to the world and drove off. Eating then drinking eating then drinking on the way. They came to a 3-d Cinema where Maleficent and The Haunted Mansion ghosts popped out they got scared and drove off again. The End.

Spongeblair
10-18-2006, 02:50 AM
:sunny: :happytv: :love: :love1: :beach: :lovestruc :groom: :blush: :eek: :scared: :faint: :mad: :headache: :furious: :guilty: :hug: party:
One sunny day a smiley was watchiong tv then he said he would love to be that character with girls and living on the beach more love getting married then he got a scare remembering it was just a dream he got angry but then this girl hugged him and they had a party! wooooooo

Spongeblair
10-18-2006, 02:52 AM
:artist: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :moped: :love: :hyper2: :blush: :woohoo: :umbrella: :guilty: :furious: :artist:
There was this artist smiley who was painting a picture when this person came along saying it was great. He felt so happy. He drove off on his moped where everyone seemed to love the painting he started celebrating but it started to rain and the picture was washed away he got angry but started painting again.

FrontierNatasha
10-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Kind of close sponge:
A guy was board so he thought of what to do until he finally got an idea. So he chatted with his friends to go to the movies. He waved goodbye to his family and his dad drove him and his friends to the movies. They bought popcorn sodas and ice cream and got their 3D glasses for the scary movie they were going to see. At first the movie was funny but then the movie got scary with maleficent and ghosts popping out of the screen and they all got so scared. After the movie the friends smiled satisfied thinking it was awesome and they all went back home. The end.

FrontierNatasha
10-18-2006, 01:08 PM
:surfweb: :furious: :badpc: :rolleyes1 :furious: :scared1: :bored: :tiptoe: party: :rockband: :earsboy: :tinker: :mickeybar :love1: :beach: :furious: :scared1: :bored: :hourglass

FrontierNatasha
10-20-2006, 12:52 PM
:hippie: :hippie: :love: :lovestruc :groom: :bride: :cool1: :crazy: :rotfl2: :cheer2: :tongue: :snooty: :mickeybar :hyper: :furious: :duck: :surfweb: :laundy: :stir: :headache:
The end.

valeriesunshine
10-20-2006, 07:28 PM
:cheer2::blush: :love: :wave2::flower3::chat::hug: :blush: puckerup::lovestruc :woohoo: :hourglass :groom: :bride:

FrontierNatasha
10-21-2006, 09:50 AM
:cheer2::blush: :love: :wave2::flower3::chat::hug: :blush: puckerup::lovestruc :woohoo: :hourglass :groom: :bride:
A cheerleader fell in love with a boy and waved. Then she gave him a flower and they chatted and hugged. Then she was so happy that she got the boy. Later they got married. The End.

RaggedyAnnPrincess
10-26-2006, 12:40 AM
One sunny day a smiley was watchiong tv then he said he would love to be that character with girls and living on the beach more love getting married then he got a scare remembering it was just a dream he got angry but then this girl hugged him and they had a party! wooooooo
Wow! your story was better than the original in my opinion, but here it is

One sunny day, a person was watching a comedy romance show about a girl who lived on the beach.She saw her crush at the beach, and blushed,but then her crush caught her staring at him and the girl panicked, screamed, and then fainted.When she woke up, her friends thought she fell asleep so they left her and she got really mad after that,she also got a really bad sunburn,she was furious,but her friends felt very guilty and gave her a hug,then they threw her a party!

Renpener
10-26-2006, 01:04 AM
:bored: :happytv: :lmao: :dogdance: :dancer: :drive: :wave2: princess: :crazy: :love2: The end

FrontierNatasha
10-26-2006, 12:29 PM
:bored: :happytv: :lmao: :dogdance: :dancer: :drive: :wave2: princess: :crazy: :love2: The end
One day a guy was bored so he watched some comedy. Then he saw his dog dancing so he danced with him. Then he drove and saw a princess and waved. Then he went crazy and they fell in love. The end.
Who wants to do my stories?