PDA

View Full Version : Hacking the System (Story) *Part 8 Up!*

CoolTrainerTerry
10-09-2006, 08:42 PM
I have decided to post my short story that I had to write for my English class. It revolves around VMK after hours and hackers.

Part 1:

“I’m so close to finishing this! I can’t stop now!” a man nervously mumbled as he glanced at the clock on his computer screen.

“You have to. It’s almost midnight and it will be closing for the night. We can resume this tomorrow where we left off,” another guy said from the shadows.

“But, I’m so close to finishing it, though. I can’t quit now.”

“You’re going to have to quit.”

“But-“

“NOW!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Taylor, get off, now! You’re up way past your bed time,” a woman screamed from down the stairs.

“Can’t I stay on until closing? Please?” Taylor said from his room.

“Fine, but after that, it’s time for bed.”

Taylor grinned as he turned back to his computer screen. He would get to stay on VMK for the first time until closing. As a sort of custom, VMKer’s would gather in a room and line up and start to dance. The most famous room would be the Castle Forecourt with the statue of Walt and Mickey in the middle of it.

“This is so cool. I’ve never been in a closing line before,” Taylor’s character, FantaStitch, said, as a speech bubble appeared over the character’s head.

“Are you serious?” a speech bubble said above a girl character.

“Yeah, I’m never on this late at night.”

Then, the screen became slightly opaque as a box appeared that said the VMK would be closed for the night and would be open tomorrow starting at 7:00 A.M.

“Good night!”

I will post Part 2 if I can get...let's say...10 comments. :thumbsup2

birdman94
10-09-2006, 08:47 PM
sont stop its getting good

Idol_Fan
10-09-2006, 08:49 PM
For a second i htought Nano started this thread LOL

Captain Brain
10-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Sounds nice, if I could ever remember my ideas, I would do something like this. :teeth:

CoolTrainerTerry
10-09-2006, 08:52 PM
You actually like it? Cool.

Oh, and should I mention it's a story in the title?

Idol_Fan
10-09-2006, 08:53 PM
You actually like it? Cool.

Oh, and should I mention it's a story in the title?
1. YES we love it :sunny:

2. Maybe Lol

CoolTrainerTerry
10-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Okay, added it was a story.

Just seven more comments.

CoolTrainerTerry
10-09-2006, 09:09 PM
I see that people are reading this. If you like it, say so. If you don't, say so. I don't care.

cuteswimgirl
10-09-2006, 09:11 PM
wow that is greaT!

Nanoer
10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
For a second i htought Nano started this thread LOL

HAHA I thought that too I KID YOU NOT!

cuteswimgirl
10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
ok next story please please!

astrostan
10-09-2006, 09:17 PM
This sounds really good. :banana: :banana: :cool1:

pgsmfan1
10-09-2006, 09:17 PM
It's great! Please keep writing!

Someybody
10-09-2006, 09:38 PM
More more more! I got really mad you didn't write more!

Talentless
10-10-2006, 05:29 AM
i lvoe it, please next story

Alionette
10-10-2006, 05:37 AM
Great job! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 (2 thumbs up) Keep going! Can't wait to see what happens :rolleyes1

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Part 2:

There is a secret about VMK that nobody knows. At night, when VMK closes, all of the characters come to life. They would walk around VMK like they were being controlled, but they were not, they were moving of their own free will. They could talk and interact with each other like normal people. They were also limited from things, like spending their credits or moving around furniture in their guest room.

After closing, the characters would be teleported back to their guest room.

FantaStitch immediately teleported back to one of his guest rooms, Mad Main Home, and walked over to a Blue Philharmagic Chair and sat down. He looked around the room that was modeled after the Mad Hatter’s House in the movie Alice in Wonderland. The room was decorated with all types of furniture, most of which came from in-park quests at Disney World in Florida. There was a candlestick that resembled Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast, a poster of the movie Herbie: Fully Loaded, as well as a couch that resembled Herbie, a Blue Hong Kong Disneyland Saucer Chair, and a Stitch’s Rocket Teleporter, a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Teleporter, and a Narnia Wardrobe Teleporter, leading to other guest rooms owned by FantaStitch.

All of a sudden a giant murmur of pixels rearranged the entire room, putting the face of Lumiere onto the Herbie Couch, and messing up the rest of the room. After a moment, the pixels went back to normal.

“Please do not be alarmed. We had some technical difficulties with the main server, but we fixed them. Everything is going to be fine,” a voice said from somewhere in the game.

FantaStitch got up from his seat and exited the room. He then proceeded to the Castle Forecourt. He didn’t know why, but it was like an invisible thread was leading him there.

Suddenly, he stopped. He was frozen in place.

“Come this way,” a calm, gentle voice said from the distance.

As if by magic, warmth started to spread throughout his body, and he was able to move again. FantaStitch began to run towards the voice. Periodically, the voice would appear again, telling him to go this way or that.

“Who are you?” FantaStitch asked the voice.

“I am but a mere entity of all that is good and right.”

“So, you are like a spirit of some sort?”

“Yes…and no. I am the spirit of a computer program, but I am also the computer program itself.”

Any improvements? And remember, this is a short story I did for school, it won't go into that much detail, but I will think about expanding this idea to make it longer if you want me to later on.

Someybody
10-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Hmm, maybe FantaStitch should be with someone and then they could both save VMK or die. But we need more!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 04:13 PM
:p ;) :rolleyes1 :p ;) :rolleyes1

Only time will tell. :hourglass

ChakiChu
10-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Hm...this reminds me a lot of .HACK, have you heard of it? Its a really good game/anime, but its not for the under-13 croud.

Great story though! Keep writing!

birdman94
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
more! now!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Now that you mention it, it does remind me of .Hack

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Part 3:

“This is very confusing,” FantaStitch said as he stopped to catch his breathe.

“No time to stop. You must hurry!”

Another magical feeling began to surge through him and gave him the energy he needed. He continued to run until he reached a large arch that led into a black nothingness.

“This is the edge of the VMK server. This is where all of ‘them’ are coming from.”

“Who? What are you taking about? Why am I here? What-“

“All will be explained in due time. But now, you must pass through the Server’s Edge. This is where everything you once knew, ceases to exist, and where everything you dream, becomes reality. Now, begin your journey, and save VMK.”

“But, I have no idea what I am supposed to do.”

“You will find out in time.”

“Why do you keep saying that?” FantaStitch asked, only to find out that the spirit was gone. “Great! I have no idea what I’m doing. Okay, let’s see, things I know don’t exist and things I think, do? Wow, this place is really weird.”

FantaStitch walked forward through the arch, and was immediately engulfed by darkness. He turned around, but couldn’t see anything. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a light off in the distance, slowly getting bigger and bigger. As the light got bigger, FantaStitch could start to make out distinct shapes. There were about eight ships out in the sea, battling each other. There were many islands dotting the sea with a giant skeleton at the helm animatronic on one of them. Slowly, the scene replaced the darkness.

“This is exactly like the Pirates of the Caribbean game. I better not have to play this, I am NOT good at it.”

Part 4 Soon...If people Comment

Someybody
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Yay! But we need more charaters!

ShadowKittyKat
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah, some more characters later on would be great! :)

How about meeting someone in the Pirates game? :confused3 ;)

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Soon...all in good time.

Someybody
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Can we pick up the good times? I really want part 4!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Patience, patience. You can wait. Get more people to post their thoughts, and I will post parts faster.

valeriesunshine
10-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Uh.. Sorry to burst your bubble but Part 2 sounds like the Kingdom Keepers. But other than that its great!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Is that a bad thing? It was sort of unintentional if it was a bad thing.

Someybody
10-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Blue's Part 4:
Fantastitch left the pirates battle and back into the darkness. It was 6:00, almost time to open. FantaStitch opened up his clothing file and put his backpack on. Then he took out a Fanta! Famta Fanta! Don't you wnat a Fanta Fanta!

dancegrl1093
10-11-2006, 02:03 PM
this rocks!!!! although if i handed this in for english, my teacher would think i'm dotty....................... but you rock for writing it! it's great, keep going!!!!!

nemocute
10-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Blue's Part 4:
Fantastitch left the pirates battle and back into the darkness. It was 6:00, almost time to open. FantaStitch opened up his clothing file and put his backpack on. Then he took out a Fanta! Famta Fanta! Don't you wnat a Fanta Fanta!

:lmao: :rotfl:
love that blue! CoolTrainerTerry, this story is great! I'm getting ripped in, I think FantaStitch should meet up from the girls from the Fanta commercials, Blue has an idea growing in his mind there...

birdman94
10-11-2006, 02:47 PM
great eceapt you have to make parts longer becuase i really like it and you keep cutting off

Alionette
10-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Another great 2 chapters!! 5 thumbs up!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Please start writing the next chapter! Or else I will have to do this to your computer :badpc: :lmao:

ShadowKittyKat
10-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Please start writing the next chapter! Or else I will have to do this to your computer :badpc: :lmao:

If you :badpc: his computer, he will never be able to write the next chapter :goodvibes

Alionette
10-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh yeah... Oh! I have an idea! I should... :badpc: her computer, and then after time, :hourglass I will buy her a new one :rotfl2:

Someybody
10-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Part 4 or blues verion:
That Fanta Lady's left and FanataStitch went on in teh darkness. Then he saw Soem icon and a colored thing above teh Icon, and teh name CoolTrainerTerry above it! He was in the dis boards! He hit the register button and got out another Fanta. The fanta ladys came out and did there dance and then left. FantaStitch started an account as FANTAGUY 101 and began posting, saying he was a vmk charater. The mods booted him. Then, he left and saw Pete Werner! But he was wathing him fom the other side of the computer screen.

Than it was 7:00 and FantaStitch got teleported back to VMK.

The end for Blues story. Now back to Terry.

CoolTrainerTerry
10-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Just for the record, I am a guy.

And, once I finish this SHORT, CONDENSED VERSION I will start the LONGER VERSION.

ChakiChu
10-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Nice job on part four! LOL-Still reminds me of .HACK. "To the Net Slum!" :rotfl:

CoolTrainerTerry
10-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Part 4:

“Ye come seeking adventure and salty old pirates, aye? Sure you've come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates - and hold on tight, with both hands, if you please! There be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waiting for them what don't obey!” a foreboding voice said from the distance.

“Have you come to fight the treacherous pirate battalion, or are you a pirate yourself?”

FantaStitch wheeled around and saw a tall man with a sword drawn, and it was pointing at him.

“I…I…uh…I am…here to fight?”

“Then why are you not suited up?”

“Well…I don’t know.”

“Get ready and be prepared to fight. You might lose your life.”

“WHAT?!” FantaStitch screamed.

“Get ready, or be thrown to the sharks!”

“Got it,” FantaStitch nervously said.

FantaStitch got dressed for battle, and walked onto the ship. He saw many other sailors staring at him and snickering.

“Look at that mate.”

“Aren’t you a little young, mate?”

“You don’t belong here.”

“Get to your posts you bilge rats! Get ready for battle!” the captain shouted.

The ship was released from the port and began to sail towards a large black pirate ship. “When we get into range, fire the cannons! Go full force! Hold nothing back!”

The two ships came into range of each other and the battle ensued. One of the cannonballs hit the main mast of the pirate ship and knocked it down onto the deck and created a giant hole. The battle raged on for what seemed like hours, and eventually the pirates were defeated.

“As a reward, young sir,” the captain said, “I give you this gift. Use it wisely.”

Stay tuned for Part 5:)

WDWfan36
10-11-2006, 06:10 PM
He he I love it. Can you add a guy with an afro saying he was stylish? LOL

Baseballmaniac
10-11-2006, 06:21 PM
It rocks! Now if i post it is great 9 more times will you put part 5?

CoolTrainerTerry
10-11-2006, 07:10 PM
I might. LOL

Part 5 within the hour.

birdman94
10-11-2006, 07:18 PM
the king of all things demends you to right the next part now and so do i

Alionette
10-11-2006, 07:49 PM
And me!

Someybody
10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Blue's Part 5:
The gift was a fanata orange! Fanta Fanta! Don't you want a Fanta Fanta!
Then the Fanta Ranta came!
"FantaStitch, give me that!" he said
He took the bottle and drank from it.
" Just as I thought! Not Orange! Pirate Stuff!"
He threw teh bottle on teh ground and went back into the web.
"arr! Get Him!" The pirate captain shouted. Everyoen but the Captain left.
"Surry bout that, mate." He said
"How about some TICMP, not single use. You coudl use it next time you come around"
"Sure," FantaStitch Said, but he thought" Yay! I get unlimited use TICMP! Woot!"

Fanat left and went back into cyber space.
He found the Guest Relations center and bought a map, public transportaion times and routes map, cyber bus and Comcast high speed train tickets, and a Automated Tour guider. That cost him all his credits.

Then, he followed his map to the Train station.
"This is the Comcast Train, or CT for short. Most surfers call it the Loading Bar. The next train is due in 5 minutes. Watch the CyberSign for teh latest updates on the train", A non- male or female voice said from the tour guide.
Fanta watched the CyberSign. The next thing it said was: Expect a suprise before next train...

Fanat was confused. Then he saw it. The Love train song started to play and the Cors Light Dilver bulet train came into view. Fanat felt really cold and tehn he had a beer in his hand. He threw it away and drank a fanta, trying to get taht awful picture of a beer out of his head.

The train came and he got in.

CoolTrainerTerry
10-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Part 5:

The surroundings of the sea began to dissipate, and in its place, a treasure room appeared. FantaStitch slowly opened his hand and revealed his reward, a Gold Key for the golden treasure chest. He equipped the pin and stood next to the chest. “YoHoGold!” FantaStitch shouted. The pin started to glow and a gust of wind encircled him. The lock on the chest began to be outlined in gold and unlocked itself. A bright golden light shone from the chest, and the chest magically opened. FantaStitch peered inside the chest and found a large orb. He touched the orb and it started to glow. The room began to dissipate and was again replaced, but this time was replaced by the Emporium.

“Thank you for retrieving my crystal ball,” a feminine voice echoed through the empty room.

“Esmerelda?”

“Yes, and the ball in your hand is the key to the survival of this program. Please, bring it over to me.”

FantaStitch slowly walked over to the rectangular box that the Fortune Teller was in. He placed the ball in front of the case and it disappeared from his hands into the case.

“Thank you. And now, you will learn the secret of the program.”

“The…secret?”

“Yes. Long before the Virtual Magic Kingdom was released to the public, a large chunk of it disappeared into the black abyss beyond the arch. The programmers, however, did not know of this because a small chunk came from each room. But, little by little, more chunks began to disappear, but were still not being noticed.”
“Now, there were people that noticed the disappearances, but did nothing about it for reasons I do not know. Now, hackers are starting to gain even more pieces of the VMK site, and are succeeding in gaining control.”

“People have tried to prevent this from happening, but none have prevailed. The other NCPs and I are relying on you to assemble a team to take down this threat, and let the original programmers take back what they started. Are you up for the challenge?”

“I guess. But who will I ask?”

“Only ask people that are on your friends list.”

“Okay. Hmm…how about Mononut, PirateEmery, and minniemousefront?”

“That will do. Now, go get them.”

Part 6 soon.

Someybody
10-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Aww man. I forgot to be on you're friend list...

birdman94
10-11-2006, 08:33 PM
more more more more more now now now more now :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Someybody
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Psrt 6 by blue:
The search party finds CL_Bluesomebody. "We need a CL," Says Fanta.
"Count me in!" Blue says

TToryk
10-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Psrt 6 by blue:
The search party finds CL_Bluesomebody. "We need a CL," Says Fanta.
"Count me in!" Blue says

Leave the author to the author's work. And CL's are normal ppl with a CL badge and CL_ next to their name. Its not like they're terribly special. Just my opinion.

I bet you're not the only person who wants to be in the story.

On the other hand...

I want part 6 too! Bring it on!

sassymom
10-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Great story, can't wait to read more.

Someybody
10-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Leave the author to the author's work. And CL's are normal ppl with a CL badge and CL_ next to their name. Its not like they're terribly special. Just my opinion.

On the other hand...

I was just bored! Don't go yelling at me.

Alionette
10-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Part... 6... NOW!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :rolleyes:

Baseballmaniac
10-12-2006, 04:18 PM
COme on!

valeriesunshine
10-12-2006, 07:33 PM

On the other hand...

I think blue was just making a joke, chill.

dancegrl1093
10-13-2006, 05:18 PM
the story's getting really good!!!! (except you forgot to put me in it! lol, jk!)

can't wait to read more!!!!!

Idol_Fan
10-14-2006, 11:46 AM
PLEASE!!! Part 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisIvyCo
10-14-2006, 12:07 PM
please please start part six oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-15-2006, 07:10 PM
The Eagerly Anticipated Part 6:

Suddenly, the room began to disappear, but instead of one new room, three rooms appeared at the same time. The rooms of minniemousefront, PirateEmery, and Mononut all appeared to be merged so that each room was overlapped by the other two rooms.

“What is going on?” Mononut asked.

“Beats me,” answered PirateEmery.

“Is that you FantaStitch?” asked minniemousefront.

“Yeah. Umm…I need a favor.”

“What is it?” all three asked simultaneously.

“Well you see,” FantaStitch took a deep breathe. “Therearethesehackersandtheyarekindatryingtotakeov erVMKandIneedyourhelptosaveVMK!” FantaStitch inhaled. “Please?”

“Umm…what?” asked PirateEmery.

“Okay, well these hackers are trying to take over VMK and I am supposed to get a group of people together to help save VMK,” FantaStitch said, but more slowly.

“Okay, so you need our help?” asked Mononut.

“I’m in,” said minniemousefront.

“Us, too,” chimed in PirateEmery and Mononut.

“All right! Let’s do this!” said FantaStitch.

The mixture of rooms began to swirl and disappear, just like before. In its place was the Haunted Mansion. In place of their regular clothes were purple jumpsuits and a vacuum-cleaner-type device.

“Yes, I love this game!” shouted Mononut.

“Good, because I don’t,” said FantaStitch.

“Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host, your Ghost Host. Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now,” a haunting voice said, echoing through the room.

“No turning back?!” exclaimed minniemousefront.

Part 7...Soon-ish

TToryk
10-15-2006, 07:32 PM
This just gets better and better...

ON WITH PART 7!!

And...

I think blue was just making a joke, chill.

Yeah, well...so was I. A joke about a joke, nobody ever expected it.

jmdude
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
my part 7

look is's jmdude he rocks a this even if he was bad at it he could go yo she dragon and naruto lets get him to help

jmdude
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Party 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now part 7 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT PART 7 I CAN'T WAIT WHEN IS IT COMING OUT THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseballmaniac
10-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Rant Rant! WE WANT PART 7!

dancegrl1093
10-17-2006, 06:44 PM
awesome story!!!!!!!! and dude, don't you like any mini-games??????? lol, jk..... part 7 please!!!!!!! as soon as you can!!!

birdman94
10-17-2006, 07:45 PM
hay u didnt put crazymegacoolkid and piratesteff also great story

saltnpepper
10-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Plz post the next part por pavor :teeth:

I <3 this story :goodvibes

SnowyJingleBells
10-18-2006, 06:32 PM
this is an AWESOME story! keep going! its so suspenseful!

Baseballmaniac
10-19-2006, 06:06 AM
My banna minions will attack if there is no part 7!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

saltnpepper
10-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! plz part seven !

CoolTrainerTerry
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Part 7

In an instant, hundreds of ghosts flooded into the room. The ghosts came charging at the group. In an instant, they all raised the vacuum devices and began to suck in all of the ghosts. The only problem was, everytime they captured a ghost, more would come into the room.

“Is this ever going to end?” asked FantaStitch.

After a long time, the group of four were alone in the room.

“Did…did we win?” minniemousefront asked.

“If we did, then we should be in the next room,” FantaStitch responded.

Suddenly, a giant blue ghost with an axe came through the door.

“RUN!” PirateEmery screamed.

Everyone turned and began to run up the stairs. Another blue ghost came out of the stairs right in front of the group. The ghost swung its axe, narrowly missing the group. They quickly turned around, only to find the other ghost floating up the stairs.

“There’s the portal!” shouted minniemousefront. “Jump over the railing!”

The four jumped over the railing just as the two ghosts swung the two axes. The two axes collided and shattered. The kids ran toward the door as soon as they landed. They jumped through the door, missing the flying axe head.

“We made it!” shouted Mononut.

“We’re out of those ugly suits, too. They totally clashed with my eyes,” said FantaStitch.

They all stared at him.

“Don’t ask.”

“Wasn’t going to,” responded PirateEmery.

Part 8 Soon...er

saltnpepper
10-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Yay for part 7 ! I <3 this story it is suspensfull !

Plz part 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancegrl1093
10-22-2006, 07:18 PM
it was oh-so-good!!!!! (although the thing with the eyes kinda got me- aren't all our eyes black???? :rotfl2: ) by far my favorite part yet!!!!!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-26-2006, 07:08 PM
If people don't comment, I'm gonna have to abandon this.

Someybody
10-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Uh. It's ok. (Comment)

CoolTrainerTerry
10-26-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm serious. Please, real comments. Tell me what you like, dislike, anything.

jasonpwns
10-26-2006, 07:42 PM
love it and dont take it away for post count everyone likes it some just might not be on

TToryk
10-26-2006, 08:14 PM
We love it!
PART 8!
clap!
clap!
clap!
PART 8!
clap!
clap!
clap!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Okay, Part 8 Tomorrow.

Hearse
10-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry for the double.

Hearse
10-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Hah, what does this have to do with hacking? I didn't bother reading through seven pages of boredom.

CoolTrainerTerry
10-26-2006, 08:55 PM
First off, Welcome to the DIS.

Second, does that mean you didn't like what you read, or, what?

Hearse
10-26-2006, 08:58 PM
First off, Welcome to the DIS.

Second, does that mean you didn't like what you read, or, what?

Well thank you, and second it was good for the first part but I didn't want to look through the pages for more story. :rotfl:

Baseballmaniac
10-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Uh. Part 8!

CoolTrainerTerry
10-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Part 8

“So, they have gotten this far?” asked a mysterious person in the Mansion.

“Sorry, master,” one of the blue ghosts said.

“You should be. Because of your incompetence, the four have gotten to the next part and are one step closer to deleting us, for good. But, to save them the trouble, they will have two less to delete.” The mysterious man then waved his hand in front of the two ghosts, and their pixels began to become jumbled. “Incompetence is not tolerated by me.”

“So, what are we doing here?” asked Mononut.

The room they were in was the Spell Room where characters were allowed to try out magic spells and see what they did.

“On the next leg of your journey, you must each select one spell of your choice,” the mysterious program spirit said.

“I choose the Magic Carpet magic,” Mononut said.

“I choose the Fireworks magic,” said minniemousefront.

“I choose Invisibility magic,” said PirateEmery.

“And I choose Dancing Inferno magic,” said FantaStitch.

“Then take these vials, fill them with the potion in the middle of the room, and walk to the correct circle on the ledge,” responded the spirit program.

Each person grabbed a vial and filled them with the potion. They then all proceeded to their circles and a magical rush filled each of them.

“You each can use your magic in a dire situation to help you out when you are in danger. Each magic can only be used once, though, so use them wisely.”

Suddenly, the room became pitch black. “No, not now,” the spirit said.

“What? What’s wrong?” asked FantaStitch.

“Your final battle is approaching. You must prepare yourself for your final confrontation.”

Sorry about the delay.

jasonpwns
10-29-2006, 06:48 PM
woot great stuff

saltnpepper
10-30-2006, 04:38 PM
:woohoo: Wooo !!!!!!! :woohoo:
Part 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alionette
10-30-2006, 04:45 PM
I think my favorite part is that you're using stuff from the actual game and putting it in your story. So far, it's aweomse :) :goodvibes :teeth: :wave2: ;)

cousinbb
11-04-2006, 10:49 AM
aww........i want some more story! i'm reading this while waiting to get in the ride-a-thon and couldn't keep my eyes off the story! i love this story. did anybody think you were weird or something or just had a big imagination? i wish i could write stories like this. i don't have a big imagination. lol anyway...........continue plz! :thumbsup2 :) :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc popcorn:: :surfweb:

Baseballmaniac
11-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Come On Part 9!

FunkyMonkey
11-04-2006, 01:41 PM
OMG. AWESOME STORY. I think you should really get this thing published, or at least show it to a real author. Even though they dont know what VMK is *maybe* you can explain it to them. Anyways, congratulations. It's an awesome story, I cant even write that good! :goodvibes:

CoolTrainerTerry
11-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Okay, I will have Part 9 up this weekend at the latest.

SnowyJingleBells
11-12-2006, 08:26 AM
i love :love: it
MORE MORE we want more :cheer2: :banana:

Baseballmaniac
11-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Woot Woot come on!

dizanimator
11-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Okay, I will have Part 9 up this weekend at the latest.
It's the weekend, VMK is closed, and I would really like to read part 9 as soon as you can post it.

CoolTrainerTerry
11-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Sorry about the major lack of updates. I have had major school work and have had no time to do anything with the story.

But, I can promise you that Part 9 will be up next Saturday.

Baseballmaniac
11-19-2006, 07:30 AM
K :) ...