PDA

View Full Version : ***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo
10-07-2006, 08:28 PM
All names and info. have gone out, so please check your pm boxes for them.
Please send them out in time-the earlier the better, but the send by date is Oct.25. And delivery confirmation is suggested.
Have fun everyone :santa: :santa: :santa:

mommytotwo
10-08-2006, 02:25 AM
:Pinkbounc Only two more names to be picked up.
And, we have 40 participants. :thumbsup2

AlexWyattMommy
10-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Ha! I got the DH! Guess I won't be buying any PJ Pals there ;) .
Good thing I've got *imagination*. I must ask, what is an RCR or harvick?

mickeyfan2
10-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Ha! I got the DH! Guess I won't be buying any PJ Pals there ;) .
Good thing I've got *imagination*. I must ask, what is an RCR or harvick?
Both are associated with NASCAR racing. RCR is Richard Childress Racing. RCR is the car owner that is driven by Kevin Harvick. The car number is 29. RCR was the car owner of the number 3 car that was driven by the late Dale Earnhart.

taraprather
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
wow, this is going to be harder then I expected!!!! I have 3 adults and 1 child, that wears adult clothes!!! I'll be shopping tomorrow! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
10-08-2006, 05:13 PM
The presents that you send do not have to be Christmas related, and the info. that they provided is a guide as to what they like....so you don't have to get what is on the list, but it is just to give you an idea.

jekajekalynn
10-08-2006, 08:18 PM
I just got through shopping for my exchange. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
10-08-2006, 08:32 PM
:thumbsup2
I have my presents ready, I just have to wrap them up.

http://www.vietson.com/MemberData/Pictures/casper.jpg

mommytotwo
10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
:yay: :banana: :bounce:
Good job DISers, all the names have been picked up.

mommytotwo
10-10-2006, 03:44 PM
:thumbsup2 My exchange and my son's exchange have been mailed.

AlexWyattMommy
10-10-2006, 04:32 PM
I have presents and paper just need to get wrapping. :sunny:

kandeebunny
10-10-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm working on shopping, but it isn't easy! I'm having a very difficult time finding anything within the likes of my person...I'm glad we have a longer time period for shopping!!!

mommytotwo
10-10-2006, 11:36 PM
If anyone needs ideas on things that you could get your exchange pal, you can pm me and I can try to give you suggestions.

taraprather
10-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I have 1 shopped for, and only 3 more to go!
Going shopping again today!

AlexWyattMommy
10-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Both of our boxes have been sent priority.

sunshyne1023
10-14-2006, 07:58 PM
I received my Christmas exchange today from Brandon DS of Mommytotwo!!! First I LOVED the Disney card you made it was wonderful!!! And I got come chocolate covered coffee beans which I am DYING TO TRY!! They look so yummy, but I am going to wait to share with my mom tomorrow. And then I received some Adorable PJ set and Slippers with Mickey Mouse! You must have known its been sooo cold here in PA!! LOL I LOVE IT BRANDON!! Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

(My DD 9 was so jealous I got mine first..lol so I had let her open the package and wear the slippers..lol)

snowwhitesmom
10-14-2006, 09:34 PM
I am at my Sister's visiting this weekend, but when DH called to say goodnight, he said I had a package in the mail today! Could it be? :rolleyes1
I'll let y'all know tomorrow night!

mommytotwo
10-14-2006, 11:59 PM
I received my Christmas exchange today from Brandon DS of Mommytotwo!!! First I LOVED the Disney card you made it was wonderful!!! And I got come chocolate covered coffee beans which I am DYING TO TRY!! They look so yummy, but I am going to wait to share with my mom tomorrow. And then I received some Adorable PJ set and Slippers with Mickey Mouse! You must have known its been sooo cold here in PA!! LOL I LOVE IT BRANDON!! Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

(My DD 9 was so jealous I got mine first..lol so I had let her open the package and wear the slippers..lol)

You're welcome, Merry Christmas :santa:.

Tink_Or_Belle
10-15-2006, 06:20 PM
I have 2 of my 3 exchanges shopped for and wrapped! I am just waiting to go get some boxes at the post Office We are moving so Boxes are not easily to part with these days ;) I know EXACTLY what I want to get for my 3rd person but I have to get to the right mall to get it. :cheer2:

GoofyGolferGirl
10-15-2006, 08:20 PM
:banana: Carly received her early Christmas package from Alex DS of AlexWyattMommy she loves it!!
She received 6 Hallmark Keepsake Miniature Snowflake Princess Ornaments. She has a Christmas Tree in her room and she can't wait until we put it up so she can put these ornaments on it!! Thank You Alex!!! :cool1:

GoofyGolferGirl
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
I got my two present just have to wrap and mail!! :cool1:

mickeyfan2
10-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Both or ours went out today priority with DC.

mommytotwo
10-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Did anyone recieve an exchange from me?

:confused3 Anyone?

AlexWyattMommy
10-16-2006, 03:15 PM
:banana: Carly received her early Christmas package from Alex DS of AlexWyattMommy she loves it!!
She received 6 Hallmark Keepsake Miniature Snowflake Princess Ornaments. She has a Christmas Tree in her room and she can't wait until we put it up so she can put these ornaments on it!! Thank You Alex!!! :cool1:
We are glad she likes them. We were looking for just Tink, but she was all sold out at our Hallmark store closest and didn't want to wait to go to the ones farther away only to find the same thing. Did the bells make you think something was broken? ;)

kandeebunny
10-16-2006, 05:56 PM
I am all done shopping, I am wrapping and packaging them up tonight and mailing in the morning!!!

BBGirl
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Shopping ---check
Wrapping---check
Should be shipping out tomorrow. I will let everyone know for sure.

kaylajr
10-18-2006, 07:37 AM
DH received his package from Wyatt

he got a double feature DVD with some old scary movies on it
the grade B kind he loves (weird but hey he likes them)

a Hallmark Tigger bouncy ornament

and an ornament that jungles and from the outside of the box sounded like broken glass so he opened the package very carefullly

but nothing broke just the cool ornament which sounds much better with out the packing material around it ;)

He said thank you very much

and I say thank you too
I know what i'll be watching tomorrow night :rolleyes: :rotfl:

AlexWyattMommy
10-18-2006, 11:59 AM
Alex rec'd his package from DH of Mickeyfan2.

Inside was a Build-a-Bear Mickey :cool1:

He was so excited. Now he has to go back to WDW to show this Mickey around.

Thank you so much. :sunny:

mickeyfan2
10-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Alex rec'd his package from DH of Mickeyfan2.

Inside was a Build-a-Bear Mickey :cool1:

He was so excited. Now he has to go back to WDW to show this Mickey around.

Thank you so much. :sunny:
I am glad that he liked Mickey. I had a friend, who lives by DL, send me two Mickeys and two Minnies. We kept one set for ourselves and the others were used as gifts.

mommytotwo
10-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Did anyone else mail out their exchange?
There is just one week left to mail them out.

kaylajr
10-19-2006, 05:24 AM
I have one bought and wrapped just waiting on an address :rolleyes1

the other three need one more thing each and will be done so Sat at the latest

they will be mailed ( i have sat off)

I will post after :teeth:

snowwhitesmom
10-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Good morning all! I am mailing after work today [finally!] - I will post again after I do!

taraprather
10-19-2006, 07:42 AM
I just have one more person to buy for. I can't find what I want to get him ANYWHERE! I will try one more place tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get these all out on Saturday.

AlexWyattMommy
10-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Okay never mind. Posted on the wrong thread. :teeth:

mommytotwo
10-19-2006, 04:37 PM
I have one bought and wrapped just waiting on an address :rolleyes1

the other three need one more thing each and will be done so Sat at the latest

they will be mailed ( i have sat off)

I will post after :teeth:

:confused3 I had sent you the address Kayla....did you not recieve it?
If not, just pm me back.

Tink_Or_Belle
10-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Joey got her package today!!! She got a Build a Bear Build a Minnie Mouse doll she LOVES it keeps talking about how soft she is.! And she is THRILLED to read that she used to live in Disney Land Thank you Colleen (Mickeyfan2) :cheer2:

mickeyfan2
10-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Joey got her package today!!! She got a Build a Bear Build a Minnie Mouse doll she LOVES it keeps talking about how soft she is.! And she is THRILLED to read that she used to live in Disney Land Thank you Colleen (Mickeyfan2) :cheer2:
Your welcome. I am glad she liked Minnie.

BBGirl
10-19-2006, 08:45 PM
I mailed out my exchange this afternoon. Sorry for the delay my DH was supposed to pack it up for me and didn't so I had to do it myself. :teeth:

wdwlovers5
10-20-2006, 08:11 AM
My nephew Michael received his early Christmas present from Mommytotwo and just about went crazy he was very excited and very happy about what he received. He received an Interactive Dinosaur carrying game that he has not let go of, he even took it to bed with him and wanted to take it to school this morning. It took some convincing to have him leave it at home. He LOVES LOVES LOVES IT. And, he got Stitch pajamas which of course he had to wear to sleep last night. He took his bath and he immediately went to put on his new pajamas and was showing everyone. He wanted to wear them to school! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his PJ's also. Then there was the wonderful Christmas card Patsy made. Patsy you are very creative, it is beautiful. He taped it onto the wall. (I'm going to be sure to put it away so he can look at it when he gets older and we can talk about all this good fun and good friends on the Dis Boards).

Thank you Patsy so much.

Tink_Or_Belle
10-20-2006, 09:28 AM
all 3 of my packages are now on the way (one may not be yet It was ordered last night from Toys-r-us online and shipped as a gift to the person so it may not have been SHIPPED yet but it has been ordered !!!! I am so excited about all 3 exchanges I hope you guys LOVE what you get. And if not I made sure to shop places with good exchange policies :thumbsup2 everyone that I might have start watching your mail! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

snowwhitesmom
10-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Mailed mine out today, priority with D/C! :goodvibes

mommytotwo
10-20-2006, 09:35 PM
My nephew Michael received his early Christmas present from Mommytotwo and just about went crazy he was very excited and very happy about what he received. He received an Interactive Dinosaur carrying game that he has not let go of, he even took it to bed with him and wanted to take it to school this morning. It took some convincing to have him leave it at home. He LOVES LOVES LOVES IT. And, he got Stitch pajamas which of course he had to wear to sleep last night. He took his bath and he immediately went to put on his new pajamas and was showing everyone. He wanted to wear them to school! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his PJ's also. Then there was the wonderful Christmas card Patsy made. Patsy you are very creative, it is beautiful. He taped it onto the wall. (I'm going to be sure to put it away so he can look at it when he gets older and we can talk about all this good fun and good friends on the Dis Boards).

Thank you Patsy so much.

:) I am glad that Michael is enjoying his gifts.
Hope he continues to have fun with the game.

ash1569
10-20-2006, 10:36 PM
I missed out again on an awesome thread! I just stumbled upon it so when you do this again PLEASE let me know!

mommytotwo
10-20-2006, 10:49 PM
I missed out again on an awesome thread! I just stumbled upon it so when you do this again PLEASE let me know!

Look for it again next year around Oct. or Nov.

kaylajr
10-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Finished shopping
and wrapping

but PO is closed now :guilty:

so They will head out on Monday :teeth:

sunshyne1023
10-21-2006, 07:09 PM
I too finished shopping and wrapping and they will be out in Mondays mail!!! YAY!

mommytotwo
10-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Reminder-

Wednesday is the mail by date.

mommytotwo
10-23-2006, 04:06 AM
:santa: I had just posted the Christmas Stocking Exchange-for this exchange you would fill up a stocking with this and that...if you would like to join us, come and check out the thread. But hurry, it is open to the first 50 people or till 10/28. :santa:

jekajekalynn
10-23-2006, 08:55 AM
My first exchanger should be recieving their package today. :thumbsup2

However, I will be unintenially late with the other two packages, since a certain website (that I have heard alot of other ppl have had problems with, which is strange because you would think having the company name of DISNEY would insure good service.... :rolleyes: )I ordered from didn't ship out the items they were supposed to ship out, and the customer service rep re-ordered the items, and I should be getting them within a week or so..

taraprather
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM
I got my exchange today from jekajekatlynn and OMG I LOVE it!!!!!! I got a collage disney picture frame with mickey in the middle and a metal plate to put at the bottom of it that says "the Stevens". I love it so much! I can't stop looking at it! Can't wait to put it on my wall. Thank you so much!!!!
Tara

thewishfire
10-23-2006, 03:22 PM
My mom and I BOTH received our packages today. I'm at work, but will post what we got tomorrow! (I'd post sooner, but my computer broke)

Also, ours will be going out tomorrow.

jekajekalynn
10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
I got my exchange today from jekajekatlynn and OMG I LOVE it!!!!!! I got a collage disney picture frame with mickey in the middle and a metal plate to put at the bottom of it that says "the Stevens". I love it so much! I can't stop looking at it! Can't wait to put it on my wall. Thank you so much!!!!
Tara

Im glad you liked it. :thumbsup2 I'm sorry I didn't wrap it , but I was afraid to take it out of it's packaging box because I know I wouldn't be able to stuff it back in... lol

Tink_Or_Belle
10-23-2006, 07:18 PM
My Package #3 has been shipped I just got the shipment confirmation e-mail !! I see posted above one of mine arrived today and Toys R Us shows the other as delivered too . Woo Hoo :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1:

jekajekalynn
10-23-2006, 09:34 PM
I got a package from the DD of Tink-or Bell . :cool1:

It's a Louis Lane Barbie. I wanted to buy her when she first came out, but I put myself on a playline Barbie spending limit and never got her. She will be great for re-dress. Thanks!!!!! :banana:

kandeebunny
10-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Mom's and mine made it out today with DC!!!

mommytotwo
10-23-2006, 10:01 PM
My mom and I BOTH received our packages today. I'm at work, but will post what we got tomorrow! (I'd post sooner, but my computer broke)

Also, ours will be going out tomorrow.

Amanda, your exchange was sent out today, so I think the one to your mom is for this exchange but yours might be for another exchange.
If you want, you can pm me the names and I can check on them for you tomorrow before you make a post. :thumbsup2

kaylajr
10-24-2006, 06:51 AM
oops forgot to post

Ours went postal :teeth:

snowwhitesmom
10-24-2006, 06:55 AM
Your item was delivered at 1:12 pm on October 23, 2006 in CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201. :rolleyes1

thewishfire
10-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Amanda, your exchange was sent out today, so I think the one to your mom is for this exchange but yours might be for another exchange.
If you want, you can pm me the names and I can check on them for you tomorrow before you make a post. :thumbsup2

Nope, you're right. When my mom called she said that we both got our Christmas Presents, but when I got home I realized it was a different exchange. I thought it was odd getting both the same day!

Anyway, my mom got hers from Tink-Or-Belle's DS Ryan.

She received:
*Urban Trends 'Crushed Berry' body wash and lotion
*A Sonoma Micro-Plush Throw (in 2 very nice shades of orange)

She says a big thank you for this very nice Christmas Present. It's a beautiful throw and SO soft! :goodvibes

Also, just to keep you updated, ours should be going out this afternoon (as long as I can make it to the PO after work.)

Tink_Or_Belle
10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Nope, you're right. When my mom called she said that we both got our Christmas Presents, but when I got home I realized it was a different exchange. I thought it was odd getting both the same day!

Anyway, my mom got hers from Tink-Or-Belle's DS Ryan.

She received:
*Urban Trends 'Crushed Berry' body wash and lotion
*A Sonoma Micro-Plush Throw (in 2 very nice shades of orange)

She says a big thank you for this very nice Christmas Present. It's a beautiful throw and SO soft! :goodvibes

Also, just to keep you updated, ours should be going out this afternoon (as long as I can make it to the PO after work.)

Glad she likes it... just wanted to mention I could not pass up teh Tiger stripes but if she is happens to not be an animal print kind of person they had the same throw in tons of colors and patterns!

Tink_Or_Belle
10-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I got a package from the DD of Tink-or Bell . :cool1:

It's a Louis Lane Barbie. I wanted to buy her when she first came out, but I put myself on a playline Barbie spending limit and never got her. She will be great for re-dress. Thanks!!!!! :banana:

Woo Hoo! Dress her pretty so Superman will love her :love:

mommytotwo
10-24-2006, 02:04 PM
TOMORROW is the send by date.
Please get your exchanges sent out in time.

DisneyCP2002
10-24-2006, 09:13 PM
My exchange has been ordered on Amazon.com and will be shipped tomorrow :teeth:

BBGirl
10-24-2006, 10:05 PM
:rolleyes1

Hey that's proably me but I did not get any packages today. EDIT that I went out just now yes at 10:30 and looked and it was on my porch. OMG thank you thank you thank you. It is so wonderful. I love the shirt just enough disney without being over the top and I already put all my change into the little tink purse and the earrings are so cute THANKS AGAIN. I'm so happy I'm crying. I love the calender too. :love: I just hope the person I got loves their's half as much. THanks again

wdwlovers5
10-25-2006, 08:01 AM
today -

snowwhitesmom
10-25-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm so glad you like it all Tina. I like to give gifts that I would like to receive! :teeth:

jekajekalynn
10-25-2006, 10:28 AM
YAY! I got an email from Disney Shopping, and my re-ordered items are supposed to be delivered today via FedEx.. :thumbsup2 About time.... :rolleyes: Anyways , as soon as I get them, I'll wrap them up and mail them out :) It will probably be tomorow though since my local post office closes up earlyish.

MariDisney
10-25-2006, 10:38 AM
This morning I sent out my package and my DD's package both priority mail with delivery confirmation. So, our partners should have their exchanges by early next week. :banana:

DisneyBaby2004
10-25-2006, 10:49 AM
I sent mine out today.

mommytotwo
10-25-2006, 10:56 AM
TODAY is the SEND BY DATE.

DisneyCP2002
10-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Waiting for email from amazon.com to let me know it is shipped out to my person. Will update when I receive the email.

ETA: Amazon contacted me that it is on it's way. Hopefully will be there next week.

taraprather
10-25-2006, 01:05 PM
1 has been sent out from amazon and should be there early next week. The other 3 will be going postal this afternoon!

wdwlovers5
10-25-2006, 01:38 PM
went out today priority mail with delivery confirmation and should be received within two days.

taraprather
10-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I got all mine out with delivery confirmation! Should be there by early next week.

mommytotwo
10-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Did anyone else send out their exchange(s)?
I have a bunch of people that I still have not heard from.
Please remember to post here or pm me.

sunshyne1023
10-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Mine have been sent too!! Should arrive by the end of week or Monday. THANKS!!

jekajekalynn
10-25-2006, 09:21 PM
My DS4 recieved his this evening. :thumbsup2 I will post what he got in the morning, I'm getting ready for bed right now. lol

mommytotwo
10-25-2006, 09:28 PM
11 more to hear about :confused3 :worried: :scratchin .

GoofyGolferGirl
10-25-2006, 10:06 PM
I mailed my 2 today! Had a really hard time finding a box for one of them!

mommytotwo
10-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Did anyone else mail out their exchange, or recieve something today?

mommytotwo
10-26-2006, 05:45 PM
:Pinkbounc

snowwhitesmom
10-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Your item was delivered at 11:38 am on October 26, 2006 :Pinkbounc yippee!

DisneyCP2002
10-26-2006, 06:48 PM
I got my package today for Snow White's mom. Thank you for:

3 pair of earrings
a broach
a charm bracelet with a minnie mouse charm
A christmas plush

Thanks..

snowwhitesmom
10-26-2006, 07:09 PM
You're welcome, Dania! Did you get the Stitch pin too?

DisneyCP2002
10-26-2006, 07:35 PM
You're welcome, Dania! Did you get the Stitch pin too?
Yes sorry found it as I was putting stuff away. Thanks it's cute.

Tamarap
10-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Mine are all out!!!

mommytotwo
10-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Did anyone else mail out their exchange yesterday or today?

mommytotwo
10-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Has anyone recieved anything today?

mickeyfan2
10-27-2006, 02:12 PM
My present arrived today. It was from GoofyGolferGirl's DD Carly. When we got the present it was jingling. When I got the present our of the box it had a beautiful 4" wreath with jingle bells hanging from in. The first mystery was solve. I then opened the gold wrapped present to fine a fabulous Walt Disney World blue fleece with Stitch on it. Thank you Carly so much. I will remember you each time I wear it.

taraprather
10-27-2006, 04:12 PM
My son Tony received his gifts today from michael, wdwlovers5 nephew.
As soon as my son walked in the door from school I handed him the box and he busted into it, and when he opened it, he screamed, I mean litterally sounded like a girl kinda scream. He was so happy. He got 3 wrestlers, he is a HUGE wrestling fan! Little does he know that santa dropped off an early present for him to go see the real thing in 1 1/2 weeks!
Thanks so much, he is so excited. He's already back there playing with them. I'm sure I'll have to fight him to eat his dinner tonight.

mommytotwo
10-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Did anyone else recieve something today?
If I had pmed you regarding sending out your exchanges, PLEASE pm me back to let me know the status of your exchanges.

Tamarap
10-27-2006, 11:32 PM
My DS Ian received a package today. He tore through the packaging and all I know is it was from someone in New Jersey. He received a 2007 Ballpark calendar and a miniature Yankee Stadium. He is a huge Yankee fan so his eyes just lit up when he opened this package. He absolutely loved this gift, and I hadn't mentioned the exchange to him at all so he was really excited and surprised!!! So a big thank you to someone in New Jersey!!!

mommytotwo
10-27-2006, 11:43 PM
My DS Ian received a package today. He tore through the packaging and all I know is it was from someone in New Jersey. He received a 2007 Ballpark calendar and a miniature Yankee Stadium. He is a huge Yankee fan so his eyes just lit up when he opened this package. He absolutely loved this gift, and I hadn't mentioned the exchange to him at all so he was really excited and surprised!!! So a big thank you to someone in New Jersey!!!

The exchange to Ian was from thewishfire's mom-Connie.

mommytotwo
10-28-2006, 06:31 PM
:santa: Today was an early Christmas for both Brandon and myself.

I had recieved my exchange from Amanda-thewishfire, and she had gotten me-
*A cute Tinkerbell notebook
*Curious George dvd

Brandon had recieved his exchange from-MariDisney-he had recieved-
*Winnie the Pooh and piglet Baby's 1st Christmas ornament

Thank you to the both of you for the great Christmas Presents :).

mickeyfan2
10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Walter receive his Christmas present today from Tara (taraprather). You should have seen how excited he was when he saw the locomotive. He was like a 5 year old boy. He was planning on building a coal mine on his layout and this engine is exactly what he needed. Thank you for sending it to him. I know that it took a lot of your time to get it for him,

BBGirl
10-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Your item was delivered at 9:06 am on October 28, 2006 in RIVERSIDE, CA 92506.

Tink_Or_Belle
10-29-2006, 02:29 PM
Abby got her package Friday! SHe is away until MOnday at grandmas but I will post as soon as she opens it... you don;t know how tempted I am to rip into it myself :bitelip:

thewishfire
10-29-2006, 07:46 PM
Pasty, sorry I didn't PM you back.. this is the first chance I had to get to a computer. I'm sure you know now that they were sent!

Also, I actually DID receive mine on Friday (I think). I don't have the name with me now, but I received:

*Mickey Scrapbook
*Cardstock
*Disney Memories sticker
*Letter sickers

Thank you so much! I go on my tip in about a week and I'm sure this will be filled up after I get home. :goodvibes

:santa: Today was an early Christmas for both Brandon and myself.

I had recieved my exchange from Amanda-thewishfire, and she had gotten me-
*A cute Tinkerbell notebook
*Curious George dvd

Brandon had recieved his exchange from-MariDisney-he had recieved-
*Winnie the Pooh and piglet Baby's 1st Christmas ornament

Thank you to the both of you for the great Christmas Presents :).

You're both welcome! Glad you liked everything!

taraprather
10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Walter receive his Christmas present today from Tara (taraprather). You should have seen how excited he was when he saw the locomotive. He was like a 5 year old boy. He was planning on building a coal mine on his layout and this engine is exactly what he needed. Thank you for sending it to him. I know that it took a lot of your time to get it for him,

I'm SOOO glad he liked it.!!!!!!!

taraprather
10-29-2006, 07:57 PM
My husband Charlie received his package yesterday. He opened it right before we walked out the door for the weekend, and not sure what happened to the letter that was in it.
He got a pair of dress pants and a very sharp tie. He said "thank you very much!". He didn't know I had him in this exchange and was very happy to come home to a present (his b-day is today). So thank you very much!

sunshyne1023
10-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Kiara got her present from Tara on Friday and she loved it! She got some Mickey Mouse candy canes that are DumDum flavored!! (Her and her little sister have them about half gone..lol) and She got a Disney UNO game w/ electronic Tinkerbell! THANKS SO MUCH!

taraprather
10-30-2006, 08:06 AM
Glad she liked it! I had to keep hiding it from my daughter, as well as re-wrap it once because she found it and unwrapped it.

mommytotwo
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Did anyone recieve their present today?

DisneyBaby2004
10-30-2006, 04:05 PM
My husband Charlie received his package yesterday. He opened it right before we walked out the door for the weekend, and not sure what happened to the letter that was in it.
He got a pair of dress pants and a very sharp tie. He said "thank you very much!". He didn't know I had him in this exchange and was very happy to come home to a present (his b-day is today). So thank you very much!

I am glad that he liked it. It was something I know my hubby would wear so I based it off that :) It took awhile to find something. What I orginally wanted to get does not come out until November 16th.

Tink_Or_Belle
10-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Abby is home now and has opened her package!!! She got a Barbie of the Barbie and the twelve dancing princesses kind. she is pink and her dress lights up and spins and she loves it so much! It was actually on her Christmas list and since I have not been shopping for her yet I had not gotten her! She is playing with her with the small one she got in a Happy Meal Last week!! Thank so much!!! Ab says her present is PERFECT

Tamarap
10-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Your item was delivered at 9:06 am on October 28, 2006 in RIVERSIDE, CA 92506.

I am so sorry, I did get my package on Saturday. It was a crazy weekend. Thank you so much for a package of wonderful Bath abd Body Works goodies. I received Winter Candy Apple lotion and shower gel and some yummy lip gloss that I have tried before in another flavor and loved!!!!!

Thanks again :cheer2:

BBGirl
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Glad you liked it. :goodvibes

MariDisney
10-30-2006, 08:53 PM
I got a notice that I have a package in my box today. Not sure if it's for me or Caroline, but I'm excited!! I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

I also see that our 2nd exchange had a notice left on Saturday, so maybe that person has picked it up today or maybe tomorrow.

GoofyGolferGirl
10-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Both of DD's packages have been received, :cool1: just waiting on one to arrive.

MariDisney
10-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Both Caroline and I have received our packages. Caroline will open hers when she comes home from school.

I had a great gift for Alexia, DD of TaraPrather. There was a Practical Bible Dictionary (I collect various Bible translations, so this will be VERY VERY helpful to me!!). I also got an electric potpourri burner with french vanilla potpourri as well as cinnamon, french vanilla, ivy & hydrangea, and white tulip frangrance oils. Topping it off, was a pack of dum dum flavored candy canes.

Thank you so much!!! Everything is perfect. How fun to receive a Christmas gift so early!!

mommytotwo
10-31-2006, 12:27 PM
http://www.snoopy.co.jp/newsdesk/archives/2005/10/images/06_pa_01.jpg

Happy Halloween !!!

Did anyone recieve anything today?

Tink_Or_Belle
10-31-2006, 04:09 PM
:thumbsup2 Ryan did from Kiara... he got a Buzz Lightyear Robe and a Dora Boots and Diego Puzzle! We have done that puzzle over and over and over today it is a big hit! He has the robe hanging on the bathroom door for after bathtime tonight! Thank You SO Much!

taraprather
10-31-2006, 04:51 PM
Nothing today, just waiting on my daughters to arrive and we will have received all of ours here.

sunshyne1023
10-31-2006, 07:27 PM
I am glad Ryan likes it!!! :cool1: :dance3: :Pinkbounc

taraprather
10-31-2006, 07:36 PM
Both Caroline and I have received our packages. Caroline will open hers when she comes home from school.

I had a great gift for Alexia, DD of TaraPrather. There was a Practical Bible Dictionary (I collect various Bible translations, so this will be VERY VERY helpful to me!!). I also got an electric potpourri burner with french vanilla potpourri as well as cinnamon, french vanilla, ivy & hydrangea, and white tulip frangrance oils. Topping it off, was a pack of dum dum flavored candy canes.

Thank you so much!!! Everything is perfect. How fun to receive a Christmas gift so early!!

Glad you are enjoying everything. My daughter took a long time picking out those items :)

wdwlovers5
11-01-2006, 08:00 AM
We are so glad you son liked the wrestlers. I almost got some for myself, being an old time wrestling fan. I think if I saw one of Bruno Samartino or Ivan Putski I would have gotten myself a present.

Aunt Margaret & Michael

MariDisney
11-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Caroline received her exchange from Morgy's DD yesterday. It contained a Bratz doll and a book. I can't tell you the title of the book because she's already taken it to school for silent reading. Thanks!!!

snowwhitesmom
11-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Hugs to jekajekalynn!!! I received a great Early Christmas present from Jessica! She sent me a WONDERFUL Evil Queen pin[the exact one I had been eyeing, as a matter of fact!] and a very cool Evil Queen nightshirt. Thanks so much for the generous gift - I had come home from work feling lousy and it sure brightened my day!

sunshyne1023
11-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Maridisney: I am glad that she likes the book. My daughter has the whole set that she reads OVER AND OVER AND OVER..lol So, I figured it must be hit at school because alot of moms were also buying them at the book fair. Did Caroline see the Belle Keychain too?? Kiara taped it on the front and I am not sure how noticable it was?

DisneyCP2002
11-01-2006, 04:24 PM
My package shows as delivered today by Amazon.com. Hope my recipient likes what I sent.

MariDisney
11-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Maridisney: I am glad that she likes the book. My daughter has the whole set that she reads OVER AND OVER AND OVER..lol So, I figured it must be hit at school because alot of moms were also buying them at the book fair. Did Caroline see the Belle Keychain too?? Kiara taped it on the front and I am not sure how noticable it was?

YES!! My apologies...she did get the Belle keychain and of course it's already on her school bag. I forgot about it when I posted, which is surprising because Belle is my favorite princess, and I was kind of hoping to snag the keychain myself. :rotfl2:

mommytotwo
11-01-2006, 08:05 PM
I had started the Calendar Exchange if anyone would like to join us.

DisneyBaby2004
11-02-2006, 10:54 AM
:woohoo: I received my package today. I think the mailguy here at work was happier that I rec'd it than I was. (He just might be a lil tired of me asking if there are any package for me today :rolleyes1 )

I rec'd THE LITTLE MERMAID DVD - and these two very cute Mickey and Minnie plush ball sets. The are the cutest lil things.

THANK YOU Jekajekalynn!!!!! :wave:

mommytotwo
11-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Anyone else?

AlexWyattMommy
11-02-2006, 03:30 PM
From Ian in Riverside CA, Wyatt rec'd
Buzz Lightyear, Blue Leader, action figure
Zurg, blaster pack, action figure.

He was very pleased to recieve his box. Thank you.

DisneyCP2002
11-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Okay where is the person that received my package? It was delivered yesterday.

Tink_Or_Belle
11-02-2006, 06:49 PM
mine had yesterday as it's deliver by date.

Tamarap
11-02-2006, 07:03 PM
From Ian in Riverside CA, Wyatt rec'd
Buzz Lightyear, Blue Leader, action figure
Zurg, blaster pack, action figure.

He was very pleased to recieve his box. Thank you.

You are very welcome!!!

Tamarap
11-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh, and I am so very sorry I didn't post this earlier, but my DS Stephen received his package a couple of days ago. He was excited to receive a Batman interactive video type game that you use with the TV! I believe it was sent by Mandy, or Mandy picked it out. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to see the return address, Stephen was so excited he tore through it like a wild child! Thanks again to Mandy!

sunshyne1023
11-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi Tamara..I am glad Stephen liked his gift. My 9 year old daughter picked it out and I wasn't sure if he would like it or not. She said it was a "cool" thing with kids in her school..lol so we went with it..lol

All our gifts sent have been received..my 3 year old is just patiently (HAHAHAHA year right) waiting for her's to come. She runs to the door when she hears the mailman..lol Maybe it will come tomorrow..lol

GoofyGolferGirl
11-02-2006, 08:43 PM
All of the packages we sent have been received, we are waiting on DD's to arrive. I wish I had not told her she is driving me nuts looking for it. :rotfl:

mommytotwo
11-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Here is the list of people that I have as still needing to be recieved. If you see your name on here and if you did recieve your present, please let me know.

*kandeebunny's mom-Pat
*taraprather's DD-sent 10/26
*snowwhitesmom-sent 11/2
*kaylajr-Ordered and sender posted about it arriving...just waiting to hear of it being reported as recieved.
*kaylajr's DD-Jessica-sent 10/25
*kaylajr's DD-Erica-sent 10/20
*kandeebunny-sent 10/23
*jekajekalynn's DH-sent 10/23
*GoofyGolferGirl's DD-sent 10/23
*sunshyne1023's DD-sent 10/23

MariDisney
11-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Just to update, Caroline's gift was sent on 10/25 and the delivery confirmation at the post office website still says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 4167 8518

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:01 pm on October 28, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Crossing my fingers that it's going to be picked up soon!

mommytotwo
11-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Just to update, Caroline's gift was sent on 10/25 and the delivery confirmation at the post office website still says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 4167 8518

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:01 pm on October 28, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Crossing my fingers that it's going to be picked up soon!

I hope so also.
I am trying to contact that child's mom regarding this exchange.

Tink_Or_Belle
11-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Here is the list of people that I have as still needing to be recieved. If you see your name on here and if you did recieve your present, please let me know.

*kandeebunny's mom-Pat
*taraprather's DD-sent 10/26
*snowwhitesmom-sent 11/2
*kaylajr-Ordered and sender posted about it arriving...just waiting to hear of it being reported as recieved.
*kaylajr's DD-Jessica-sent 10/25
*kandeebunny-sent 10/23
*jekajekalynn's DH-sent 10/23
*GoofyGolferGirl's DD-sent 10/23
*sunshyne1023's DD-sent 10/23

This was ordered 10/20 and shipped from Target.com 10-25 it had a delivery date of 11-1 and the tracking says "notice left by Carrier" as the final thing on its tracking page

taraprather
11-03-2006, 11:11 AM
My daughter received hers yesterday. not sure whom it is from as there was no letter. She got a baby snow white, with a hairbrush and teaset that went with her. My daughter LOVES it. She even slept with it last night. Thank you so much!!!

mommytotwo
11-03-2006, 01:30 PM
My daughter received hers yesterday. not sure whom it is from as there was no letter. She got a baby snow white, with a hairbrush and teaset that went with her. My daughter LOVES it. She even slept with it last night. Thank you so much!!!

Her exchange was from Tamara-Tramarap.

mommytotwo
11-03-2006, 07:30 PM

DisneyCP2002
11-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Still no word on my missing package?

mommytotwo
11-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Still no word on my missing package?

I had chatted with the recipent today, and she said that she did not yet recieve it. Hopefully she will get it over the weekend.

sunshyne1023
11-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Anyone else still waiting for their package??? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 I thought for sure it would have arrived today..lol

MariDisney
11-04-2006, 03:00 PM
I hope so also.
I am trying to contact that child's mom regarding this exchange.

Good news...the usps website lists the package as being picked up yesterday...so I'm relieved that it it's been received. :cool1:

jekajekalynn
11-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Still waiting for DH's package.

GoofyGolferGirl
11-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Still waiting for DD's package.

kaylajr
11-05-2006, 06:53 AM
my DD's got there packages

Erica's was from Abby ( i think)

it was a DVD something to do with Hannah Montana
but i didn't get to see it

she yelled "YES" ran to her sisters room and they didnt' bring it back out

oh and as she ran down the hall she said

tell her THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

and that was mild compared to the reaction Jessica had withthe

Karate Kids collecters set she got

she is so hung up on the 80's and early 90's

she is thrilled

i can't find the card and she is at my Mom's so i am not sure who

it came from sorry :guilty:

MariDisney
11-05-2006, 10:45 AM
and that was mild compared to the reaction Jessica had withthe

Karate Kids collecters set she got

she is so hung up on the 80's and early 90's

she is thrilled

i can't find the card and she is at my Mom's so i am not sure who

it came from sorry :guilty:

That was from my DD Caroline. I'm so glad she likes it!!

DisneyCP2002
11-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Kayla yours should have been there as well :( It was sent through amazon.com. Please LMK if you never received it and I will see what I can do to locate it but according to site it was delivered 4 days ago.

mommytotwo
11-05-2006, 10:49 PM
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 What happened to the other present exchanges?

sunshyne1023
11-05-2006, 11:16 PM
How many people besides goofygolfer and myself that are waiting for our packages? Were they sent by the same person? I don't think it should take that long even if it was slow mail? I send lots of things to the West Coast (I am from the East Coast) on EBAY and even if it is send Parcel Post it rarely would take 13 days?? Just my 2 cents? :confused3 :confused3

mommytotwo
11-06-2006, 12:33 AM
How many people besides goofygolfer and myself that are waiting for our packages? Were they sent by the same person? I don't think it should take that long even if it was slow mail? I send lots of things to the West Coast (I am from the East Coast) on EBAY and even if it is send Parcel Post it rarely would take 13 days?? Just my 2 cents? :confused3 :confused3

*Kaylajr-should have arrived 4 days ago according to the sites confirmation.
*kandeebunny, jekajekalynn's husband, GoofyGolferGirl's DD, and sunshyne1023's DD-sent by the same family members-I am waiting to get the d.c. numbers that the sender said she had.
*kandeebunny's mom-should have arrived, but no word on it.
*snowwhitesmom-this should be arriving maybe tomorrow.

mommytotwo
11-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Hopefully we can get this exchange completed this week.

DisneyCP2002
11-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Replacement order from Amazon.com has been shipped, 2 day.

mommytotwo
11-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Replacement order from Amazon.com has been shipped, 2 day.

Thank you Dania.
I hope this one gets there safely.

mommytotwo
11-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Did anyone recieve their present today?

mommytotwo
11-07-2006, 02:04 PM

I may possibly be in need of some elves if anyone is able to help out.

jekajekalynn
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM
My dh got his package last night from Kaylajr's dh. :goodvibes

He got a really cute singing christmas tree that my ds4 loves. lol

and he got a new wallet which he was needing.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Anything today?

sunshyne1023
11-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Not yet for us.. Still waiting :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

DisneyCP2002
11-08-2006, 05:02 PM
My package showed that it was delivered at 4:34 EST. I really hope this time that it arrived.

taraprather
11-08-2006, 05:09 PM
my husbands xchange was delivered on October 30 to pat, she has yet to post that she received it though :confused3

GoofyGolferGirl
11-08-2006, 08:02 PM
:banana: DD got her package today! She got a jump rope, socks and a stuffed animal named Carly. Thanks!

DisneyCP2002
11-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Still no word on my second package that according to website arrived today?

kaylajr
11-09-2006, 02:33 AM
My dh got his package last night from Kaylajr's dh. :goodvibes

He got a really cute singing christmas tree that my ds4 loves. lol

and he got a new wallet which he was needing.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2
Glad it finally got there

my girls picked out the tree they thought it was fun :thumbsup2

kaylajr
11-09-2006, 02:34 AM
my package arrived from Disneycp2002

it is an Awesome Nascar book

I love it

thank you so much :goodvibes :goodvibes

kaylajr
11-09-2006, 02:36 AM
:banana: DD got her package today! She got a jump rope, socks and a stuffed animal named Carly. Thanks!
that was from my DD Erica

please tell me there was a christmas ornament in there too??

When Erica saw that the fox's name was Carly she thought that was too cool
since she was sending to a Carly :teeth:

kaylajr
11-09-2006, 02:37 AM
My package showed that it was delivered at 4:34 EST. I really hope this time that it arrived.
:cheer2: :cheer2: It did

i feel bad that you had to resend

did they ever track the first one???

:confused3

kaylajr
11-09-2006, 02:38 AM
so that leaves to of ours to show up

IF they do not arrive today
I will resend tomorrow by UPS

I am so done with this post office thing :furious:

DisneyCP2002
11-09-2006, 02:42 AM
I am SO glad it finally arrived. I have this book myself and I love it very much. Once I saw that you were a Nascar fan I thought it would make a great gift.

DisneyCP2002
11-09-2006, 02:44 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: It did

i feel bad that you had to resend

did they ever track the first one???

:confused3
According to the site it was delivered to your house but somewhere in all of this it got misplaced. I am just glad the second package arrived safe & sound, it really scares me when I order via online and things do not arrive.

kaylajr
11-09-2006, 02:49 AM
According to the site it was delivered to your house but somewhere in all of this it got misplaced. I am just glad the second package arrived safe & sound, it really scares me when I order via online and things do not arrive.
:confused3 :confused3 Weird i wonder where it ended up

I love the book :goodvibes
of course that was once i got to read it
DH saw it and grabbed it first

i was like

Hey that's mine :rotfl: :rotfl:

DisneyCP2002
11-09-2006, 02:53 AM
It really is a great book and defintely enjoyable for any Nascar fan. With post season coming after next week, it will be giving me my Nascar fix during the long wait til feburary.

kandeebunny
11-09-2006, 09:10 AM
I am still waiting on mine, and mom recieved hers (all scrapbooking stuff) and loves it all!!! Sorry for not posting sooner, but my computer died then with the move there was no internet!

mommytotwo
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Here is the list of people still waiting-
*snowwhitesmom
*kandeebunny
*sunshyne1023's DD

mommytotwo
11-12-2006, 01:10 AM
Those last three presents presents are sure taking a long time.

sunshyne1023
11-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Just checking in..I sure gave up on my DD's awhile ago. Not sure about the rest of you but the post office doesn't take THIS long?? I know things happen, I just wish it would have been mine that didnt come rather than my 3 year old's that has been waiting daily (doesn't help when her 9 yr old sister reminds her daily "did you get your present int he mail today"? LOL). Oh well...

mommytotwo
11-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Anything today?

mommytotwo
11-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Anything today?

snowwhitesmom
11-14-2006, 06:33 PM
not here, Patsy...................

kandeebunny
11-14-2006, 08:47 PM
nothing here either

mommytotwo
11-15-2006, 11:12 PM
:santa:

jchick
11-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Here is the list of people still waiting-
*snowwhitesmom
*kandeebunny
*sunshyne1023's DD

I haven't gotten mine either. I don't want to keep rubbing it in, I know it' s not your fault, mommytotwo. I guess I've been stiffed? :rolleyes:

mommytotwo
11-15-2006, 11:35 PM
I haven't gotten mine either. I don't want to keep rubbing it in, I know it' s not your fault, mommytotwo. I guess I've been stiffed? :rolleyes:

Jackie, this is for the present exchange,...and I do have you down as not recieving your stocking exchange yet.
You WILL recieve something. Sorry it is taking so long.

Tigger1113
11-16-2006, 12:43 PM
hey everyone it is Kayla

something is weird and I can't get my account open

I am giving up on the PO for good

i had such high hopes when the new one opened but

it is no better

i will use the big brown truck in the future

I am resending this afternoon

i understand there are still two not recieved

everyone WILL get a package

I am also putting in an offical complaint with the Head PO

Please be assured you will be getting them soon

thanks

mommytotwo
11-17-2006, 01:55 PM
:) Anything today Michelle?

snowwhitesmom
11-17-2006, 05:50 PM
nope, not yet!

kaylajr
11-17-2006, 06:39 PM
The two missing ones from here have been resent

Patsy has the tracking numbers :thumbsup2

kandeebunny
11-18-2006, 11:33 AM
I am out of town until Tuesday, then going out of town again for thanksgiving. I will be back on Friday for work *shudders 4am* So if it shows as delivered and you do not hear from me that is why!!!

mommytotwo
11-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I am out of town until Tuesday, then going out of town again for thanksgiving. I will be back on Friday for work *shudders 4am* So if it shows as delivered and you do not hear from me that is why!!!

Will someone be around to recieve it so that it is not returned to the sender?

kandeebunny
11-19-2006, 01:23 AM
of course...roomies!!! tehy are good for something.

mommytotwo
11-19-2006, 01:24 AM
of course...roomies!!! tehy are good for something.

:rotfl: just be sure that they don't take your present away from you. :rotfl2:

mommytotwo
11-20-2006, 01:34 AM
We should see the rest of the presents this week.

sunshyne1023
11-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone,
My DD3 recievd hers in the mail. She received 2 pencils, tights, a magic holiday washcloth, Ariel stampers and a stuffed animal. Thanks!

snowwhitesmom
11-20-2006, 04:08 PM
:blush: I posted for the wrong exchange :blush: sorry!
Thanks to Tamara from California - she sent me a pretty double frame. As I have two girls, this will be perfect for their school pictures!

Pooh67_68
11-20-2006, 09:08 PM
:woohoo: that leaves just kandeebunny.

Pooh67_68
11-21-2006, 01:00 PM
:hourglass

Tamarap
11-21-2006, 01:03 PM
:blush: I posted for the wrong exchange :blush: sorry!
Thanks to Tamara from California - she sent me a pretty double frame. As I have two girls, this will be perfect for their school pictures!

You're welcome!!!

mommytotwo
11-22-2006, 09:35 PM
kandeebunny, did you recieve anything today?

:confused3 Anything?

mommytotwo
11-25-2006, 09:15 PM
kandeebunny are you out there?
If so, did you recieve your exchange?

mommytotwo
11-26-2006, 01:23 PM
popcorn::

Pooh67_68
11-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Still nothing? :confused3

mommytotwo
11-27-2006, 10:56 PM
D.C. shows that it has been recieved a week ago, and the recipient has not logged on for awhile, so I am going to assume that she has the exchange and close this exchange.