PDA

View Full Version : BC or BWI??!!!

Marthasor
10-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Holy moly!!! I have been trying for the past 2 weeks to switch my res. from AKL to an EPCOT resort for our upcoming trip 10/26 - 10/29 and there has been nothing!! Then this morning - BWI had availability so I switched and I'm very excited!! (We are spending most of our time at F&W so it sounds like the location can't be beat!) Well - I just checked again, out of curiosity, and now there is availability at BC too!!!

So - what would you choose? BC or BWI??? Or do you think either is a good choice? It's just me and DH.

Thanks everybody!!

Daryl
10-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Congratulations! Both are very good choices! Beach Club may be a few steps closer to the World Showcase International Gateway entrance depending on your room, but they are both right there! If pools are important to you, the YC/BC have the best pool on prop. Finally many of the rooms at the BC lack full sized Balconies. Personally, I would request a full balcony room at the BC but either way you really can't go wrong. They are both great resorts :sunny:

byoung
10-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Agree both are good choices.

tink55
10-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Boardwalk Inn would be my choice - more adult, cleaner, more eating options.

Marthasor
10-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks everyone!! I will stick with Boardwalk - I can't wait. Will have to saunter over to BC though just to take a look at that famous pool and of course go to Beaches and Cream!!! :banana: