PDA

View Full Version : My All Star Music Report

kimmikayb
10-04-2006, 12:15 PM
We just got back from staying at the All Star Music Resort. I was very happy with our stay. The gal who checked us in was very helpful and kind. She seemed to really care about us. We payed for a preferred room and got room #432. Close but still far enough away from the pool noise! The room itself was fantastic! Newly remodeled and different then I remembered. They have installed curtains between the sink area and the bed area, the tv cabinet was full of space to store items and there is a blow dryer in the room. Very nicely decorated and we didn't have any trouble with space.

Our Mousekeeper was great. Kept the room clean and full of fresh towels. She was creative in her room arrangement and my kids loved that! On the day they got birthday cards she literally exploded our room in towel animals! It became a game as the kids and I arranged our new stuffed animals and the towel animals with her tip money every morning and then she would rearrange it all. Lots of fun.

We also needed extra blankets and one phone call had the blankets arrive in just a few minutes!

The food court was clean and the food is what you expect but still it tasted good. Only problem we had here was close to midnight when it was about to close, the ladies cleaning out the soda machines got a little cranky.

The pool was great. Although they closed it one night because the bacteria levels were high, yuck!

Gift shop people very nice and helpful!

Bus service good, never took us long to wait for a bus.

No fault of Disney but the love bugs were horrible and because of the gap in the door we fought these bugs in our room. It wasn't nice. We also roomed with a lizard. I hope he didn't get in a suitcase.

Overall, we were very pleased with ASMu. We'll stay here again on our next trip if we aren't at Fort Wilderness!

MikeyNS
10-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Great to hear! We're headed there for our last night on Oct.13th and were a little nervous about booking an AS resort. I'm now officially not that nervous. ;)