PDA

View Full Version : VMK Pal pic

BestAbby
09-30-2006, 09:07 PM
How do you take a picture of VMK using vmk pal?! Cause whenever i click on the camera it takes a pic of vmk pal not VMK!

SnowyJingleBells
09-30-2006, 09:11 PM
How do you take a picture of VMK using vmk pal?! Cause whenever i click on the camera it takes a pic of vmk pal not VMK!
after you take the pic look at the photo album

BestAbby
09-30-2006, 09:19 PM
i know that.. but how do take a pic of the VMK Screen (the game screen)

Hollister
10-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Well first you need to log in using VMK pal, To do this you click the two heads on the far left. after you log in and get to a place you want to take the picture, click the camera icon. Hope this helps :goodvibes

MiakodaWDW
10-10-2006, 03:51 PM
When you click the camera, it should make a sound and take a picture of just the vmk game box. When you go to the album, you should see the picture you took, looking just like a vmk screen, on the right side. If that is not happening, you have issues. and I have no idea how to fix them sorry! Just wanted to say clearly what to do and what should happen!

pinkfreeze
02-24-2007, 12:33 AM
i would reamend not to use VMK pal, VMK pal is NOT a approved VMK or Disney thing if u want to take a pic simply hit the key to the right of your key board thats says Print Screen then simply paste it on paint

Melp
02-24-2007, 12:57 AM
i would reamend not to use VMK pal, VMK pal is NOT a approved VMK or Disney thing if u want to take a pic simply hit the key to the right of your key board thats says Print Screen then simply paste it on paint

Hi-

First off welcome to DIS! Next I use VMK pal myself and many others here do, yes it is not VMK approved but most have not had troubles. Third, just a friendly reminder not to reply to old posts :)

Welcome again!