PDA

View Full Version : Small Tiled Back Splash. Where....

Disney Ontario
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Hi again and again. Now where can I buy the small coloured tiles for back splashes, that comes on one huge square? Here in Canada(Ontario) I just tried Rona and was told not sold anymore. Home Depot, I didn't see any.Now where :confused3 ?

twinsr241
09-20-2006, 07:17 AM
I purchased my tile at a store that sells flooring -- they had both flooring tile and the backsplash tile.

If you have any flooring stores near you I would give them a call and ask if they carry the tile you want.

Good luck!!

TaraPA
09-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi again and again. Now where can I buy the small coloured tiles for back splashes, that comes on one huge square? Here in Canada(Ontario) I just tried Rona and was told not sold anymore. Home Depot, I didn't see any.Now where :confused3 ?

The mini tiles are very cool! We ordered ours through a tile showroom & distributor - but I thought I saw them at Lowe's or Home Depot - maybe they were special order. I saw them in glass (very unique), ceraminc tile & travertine. I went with tumbled marble/travertine & they look incredible! You'd never guess they came on one big sheet!