PDA

View Full Version : **Kids Activity Exchange Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

mommytotwo
09-12-2006, 09:10 PM
All names and info. have been sent out-(because of some shuffling around of names, two of you have 2 pms from me...so please check them both-if you have any questions, please pm me).
Please send your child's exchanges out by Tuesday 9/19, and have fun :yay: .

mommytotwo
09-12-2006, 09:59 PM
:beach: Darin and Shayla's exchanges are now headed to their new homes :upsidedow .

PrincessParty
09-13-2006, 05:24 AM
I received my PM and will be out shopping today. :)

PrincessParty
09-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Emilyn and Katelyn's exchange packages are in the mail. :yay:

mommytotwo
09-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Just one pm left to be picked up :cool1: .

AlexWyattMommy
09-13-2006, 04:41 PM
One has been sent and one will go tomorrow. I did not know that I could not use a priority box to send "foreign" mail. Anyway, just turned the box inside out and it'll go tomorrow.

Maureenmouse
09-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Sabrina received her package today from Darina and Patsy AKA Mommytotwo. Talk About Fast!!!. Thank you so much. She was so excited with all of her great stuff. She Received:
A cute Princess card created by Patsy
Princess Diary Craft Kit
Princess Journal Pillow
Purple Princess Crown ( Her favorite color)
24 pack of Crayons
mummy sucker
Cheetah Coloring folder
24 pack of Little Kitty Stick on Earrings
Angelina's Tea Party Activity Book

Thank you so much Patsy and Darin. She's already coloring and talking about taking her pillow to Daycare. She loves everything :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

mommytotwo
09-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Sabrina received her package today from Darina and Patsy AKA Mommytotwo. Talk About Fast!!!. Thank you so much. She was so excited with all of her great stuff. She Received:
A cute Princess card created by Patsy
Princess Diary Craft Kit
Princess Journal Pillow
Purple Princess Crown ( Her favorite color)
24 pack of Crayons
mummy sucker
Cheetah Coloring folder
24 pack of Little Kitty Stick on Earrings
Angelina's Tea Party Activity Book

Thank you so much Patsy and Darin. She's already coloring and talking about taking her pillow to Daycare. She loves everything :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You're welcome :) .

aksunshine
09-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Isabelle recieved her's from Shayla today! Can you believe the speed? And all the way from HI to IN!!! :thumbsup2 Anyway here is what she got:
A ceramic tea set (She REALLY likes this!)
Crayons
An Angelina Ballerina activity book with tea party punch outs
Princess journal craft
Hello Kitty Bingo
A folder to color
A pink crown
A belle card - her favorite princess!
An owl Halloween sucker

I think I remembered it all! Anyway, she was so excited that she asked to send Shayla a card, which she proudly stuck stickers to from the sticker exchange and colored with her new crayons :artist: ! So watch for it!! :Pinkbounc Thanks so much!

mommytotwo
09-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Isabelle recieved her's from Shayla today! Can you believe the speed? And all the way from HI to IN!!! :thumbsup2 Anyway here is what she got:
A ceramic tea set (She REALLY likes this!)
Crayons
An Angelina Ballerina activity book with tea party punch outs
Princess journal craft
Hello Kitty Bingo
A folder to color
A pink crown
A belle card - her favorite princess!
An owl Halloween sucker

I think I remembered it all! Anyway, she was so excited that she asked to send Shayla a card, which she proudly stuck stickers to from the sticker exchange and colored with her new crayons :artist: ! So watch for it!! :Pinkbounc Thanks so much!

:cool1: We are happy that she is enjoying her exchange items.
We will keep an eye out for the card :thumbsup2 .

AlexWyattMommy
09-14-2006, 02:23 PM
I sent our second package. Even going air the post office said it'll take a week to get there. Sorry for the wait.

mommytotwo
09-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Did anyone send out their exchange today?
Remember-next week Tuesday-9/19 is the send by date.

Maureenmouse
09-16-2006, 08:15 AM
I have to finish shopping today. Mine will go out by Tuesday. I'll post when I send. I need to go to a craft store and the closest one is 35 miles away. With school and dance, I couldn't get there during the week.
Thanks,
Maureen

AlexWyattMommy
09-16-2006, 09:34 AM
I so totally understand. I live 30 minutes away from the nearest "town" to buy those kind of things too. I also 20 minutes away from the nearest Walmart (opposite direction) so even those trips take forever.
I'm sure your exchange buddy will understand too.

dvcfamily41801
09-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Another one here who is doing shopping this weekend! Promise to mail by Tuesday! :)

PrincessParty
09-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 7167 1213

Your item was delivered at 2:49 pm on September 15, 2006 in ROCK HILL, SC 29730

mommytotwo
09-17-2006, 04:08 PM
2 days till the send by date.

MickeyMamma
09-18-2006, 07:42 AM
I am running a little behind today. DS came down with quite a case of Poison Ivy and has been ithing up a storm. :guilty:

The good news is that he is NOT contagious and so the baby will not get it, nor will DH and I, HOWEVER as I am sure you know it is worse when your kids are sick than when you are. Poor kid is sooooo uncomfortable.

So as a result, I have not sent out our exchange package yet. It will go out Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, but it WILL be in tomorrow's mail.

At least it doesn't have too far to travel. :thumbsup2

DreamsComingTrue
09-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Just posting that 3 packages have been sent out in the mail today.
:thumbsup2
The kids had a great time shopping for their partners :)
Enjoy.

Maureenmouse
09-18-2006, 04:20 PM
I also sent my 2 packages today. My girls had so much fun shopping for this exchange. They should arrive in 2 to 3 days .

mommytotwo
09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Reminder-TOMORROW is the SEND BY DATE.

disneygirlatheart
09-18-2006, 09:00 PM
My package was sent out today.

sunny_medford
09-19-2006, 07:22 AM
I need to head to town to purchase packing tape then our package will be on it's way to our Northern neighbors!! :teeth:
I hope I made wise choices....my own 9 yr old son would have loved this package, so I didn't let him even see what I bought.(he would have wanted to keep EVERYTHING!!)
Here's pixie dust in hopes someone gets a package today!! :wizard:

dvcfamily41801
09-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Our package was sent today Priority with delivery confirmation! Hope he likes his exchange!! :)

MickeyMamma
09-19-2006, 11:25 AM
Our package went out this morning Priority Mail with DC. Should be there Thursday according to the Post Office.

Also, just got a package for DS from FedEx today. It is hard to read the label, but I think it says Buffy S. from TX? Not sure. In any case, DS is at school right now and has activities this afternoon so I will post more about it after he gets home. So thanks in advance and more thanks a little later from DS.

mommytotwo
09-19-2006, 12:31 PM
:hourglass Hoping to hear of all the exchanges being sent by today.
Please remember to post here after your exchange has gone out. And, to when your child has recieved his/her exchange.

mommytotwo
09-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Any other mailings today? :( :confused3

MickeyMamma
09-19-2006, 06:20 PM
We got our package. Like I said before, I think it came from Buffy in TX.

Andrew got
3 bottles acrylic paint
2 bottles sidewalk paint
1 foam brush
a small dog to paint
a sun catcher dog to paint
a Ragu cookbook of Kid favorites
a Mickey coloring book
X-Men crayons
stickers
and mini Pooh frisbees.

He thought it was all "pretty cool", LOL! And I told him he could use his paints on the weekend. Thank you so much.

disneygirlatheart
09-19-2006, 08:37 PM
We got our package. Like I said before, I think it came from Buffy in TX.

Andrew got
3 bottles acrylic paint
2 bottles sidewalk paint
1 foam brush
a small dog to paint
a sun catcher dog to paint
a Ragu cookbook of Kid favorites
a Mickey coloring book
X-Men crayons
stickers
and mini Pooh frisbees.

He thought it was all "pretty cool", LOL! And I told him he could use his paints on the weekend. Thank you so much.
Hope he enjoys everything! Your very welcome!

janskin
09-20-2006, 09:53 AM
My package went out yesterday. Sorry it was crazy yesterday and I was unable to get to a computer to post. :crazy:

AlexWyattMommy
09-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Alex just received from Emilyn DD of PrincessParty

Mini Three Pack of Playdough (being played with right now)
small Bottle of Bubbles
Yellow Yo-Yo
Rubics Cube KeyChain (brings back memories)
Paddle Ball
Spriro Design
3-D Dino Foam Stickers
Foam Shapes
Cars Stickers
Stuffed Dino
4-Pack Multi-colored Chalk
12 colored Pencils
24 colored Crayons
16 Washable Watercolors
Velvet coloring Puzzle
Paint-by-Numbers
157 piece Circus Coloring Set (way cool)
and his very favorite thing....12 fold-n-fly paper airplanes :woohoo:
As he was pulling the things out, he said "Wow, she must be my friend, she knows EVERYTHING I like!"

Thank you so much for an awesome exchange!!

mommytotwo
09-20-2006, 02:50 PM
:confused: :worried: There still is a bunch of exchanges not in the mail, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get in touch with me and get those exchanges out. We don't want any kids waiting a long time for their exchanges.

tinkersmama
09-20-2006, 05:03 PM
My exchange went out today to Emilyn Pena. So sorry for the delay!

PrincessParty
09-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Alex just received from Emilyn DD of PrincessParty

Mini Three Pack of Playdough (being played with right now)
small Bottle of Bubbles
Yellow Yo-Yo
Rubics Cube KeyChain (brings back memories)
Paddle Ball
Spriro Design
3-D Dino Foam Stickers
Foam Shapes
Cars Stickers
Stuffed Dino
4-Pack Multi-colored Chalk
12 colored Pencils
24 colored Crayons
16 Washable Watercolors
Velvet coloring Puzzle
Paint-by-Numbers
157 piece Circus Coloring Set (way cool)
and his very favorite thing....12 fold-n-fly paper airplanes :woohoo:
As he was pulling the things out, he said "Wow, she must be my friend, she knows EVERYTHING I like!"

Thank you so much for an awesome exchange!!

Glad he liked everything. Emmy had fun putting the package together. :)

mommytotwo
09-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Would anyone like to volunteer to be an elf?
We may need a few :(, ..... we will wait a few days, but at this point, it is not looking good :(.

disneygirlatheart
09-20-2006, 08:31 PM
My dd had a wonderful exchange in the mail today from MaureenMouse and Amanda!! Included was:
2 trick pencils
floppy frisbee
purple heart slinky
glow slate doodle pad
make your own pompom pals
make your own keychain
rocket balloons
punch ball balloons
giant sticky hand
paper dolls
pair of scissors
magic grow dinosaurs
make your own scarecrow doll
package of legos
magic grow towel
picture puzzle
make your own foam basket and
pack of crazy faces playdough!
Thank you so much. She loved everything! Wonderful package!

mommytotwo
09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Any other news of exchanges being sent or recieved today?

Maureenmouse
09-20-2006, 11:06 PM
My dd had a wonderful exchange in the mail today from MaureenMouse and Amanda!! Included was:
2 trick pencils
floppy frisbee
purple heart slinky
glow slate doodle pad
make your own pompom pals
make your own keychain
rocket balloons
punch ball balloons
giant sticky hand
paper dolls
pair of scissors
magic grow dinosaurs
make your own scarecrow doll
package of legos
magic grow towel
picture puzzle
make your own foam basket and
pack of crazy faces playdough!
Thank you so much. She loved everything! Wonderful package!

Glad she liked it. I hope it keeps her busy for many hours with the crafts. Amanda just had to send her that big sticky hand thing. She thought it was way cool. Leave it to a 7 year old.
Maureen

mommytotwo
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Still waiting to hear on some exchanges that needed to be sent out.
And also, if you are able to help with elfing for this exchange, we may need some :( :( :(.

PrincessParty
09-21-2006, 02:11 PM
A great big thank you to Andrew DS of MickeyMamma. Katey received her package today and was very excited to open it. She received a pink Minnie Mouse backpack with a create and go Lion King rolling art activity fun set, Disney Princess drawing kit, a Disney Princess Dreams Come True coloring book, Princess stickers, and a multicolor ink Princess pen. Katey loves it all. :love: Thanks.

mommytotwo
09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
if you said that you will send it out but did not post back here you have till Friday to respond.
I am not sure what is going on, but PLEASE do your share in joining in on this exchange.

Maureenmouse
09-21-2006, 09:46 PM
We attempted to deliver your item at 1:00 pm on September 20, 2006 in LAND O LAKES, FL 34639 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I hope that Abigail's package was redelivered or picked up today. I didn't ask for signature just delivery confirmation. Maybe tomorrow....

sunny_medford
09-22-2006, 06:35 AM
I thought once my kids were both in school full time I would have so much time on my hands, but it seems like everyone has errands for me to do keeping me busier than ever!! :crazy:
Our exchange was sent out on Tuesday and was headed to Canada via airmail. I was told 3-7 days for delivery, so keep a lookout starting Saturday!!
I hope our exchange is pleased with our choices, I had fun. :Pinkbounc
No package for Cora yet, but it's still very early, I'm sure it'll be here early next week if not tomorrow!

:wizard: Here's hoping someone recieves a package today! :cheer2:

Off to school, then the dentist for myself!! :sad2: It's been awhile since Ive been there....hope my teeth aren't too bad! :rolleyes1

MariDisney
09-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi all...I have been MIA for a few days trying to get myself packed up for our trip. I just wanted to report that Haley's package is on its way via priority mail with delivery conf. Hope she likes it. I'll be in the World when it arrives. Enjoy!

mommytotwo
09-22-2006, 01:10 PM
REMINDER-
TODAY is the FINAL DAY to RESPOND that your exchange has been sent, or else elves will step in.

*With a possible exchange needing to go to Canada.

aksunshine
09-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Sorry... Mine is out!

mommytotwo
09-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Did anyone recieve anything today?

mommytotwo
09-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Darin had recieved his exchange from Matt and Lisa.

He had gotten-
*Crayola pick a pumpkin sugar cookie mix set-unfortunatly, and not sure how this happened, the sugar cookie mix had a big hole, and it spread all over the entire box. But, I will make a sugar cookie mix and we will still make the pumpkins.
*Foam window fun kit
*Mad libs
*Wooden model kit
*Invisible Ink game and quiz book with pen
*Engraving art kit

Darin will be coming to visit us in a few months, and he will be very happy with the things he had gotten.
Thank you very much Matt and Lisa.

dvcfamily41801
09-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Darin had recieved his exchange from Matt and Lisa.

He had gotten-
*Crayola pick a pumpkin sugar cookie mix set-unfortunatly, and not sure how this happened, the sugar cookie mix had a big hole, and it spread all over the entire box. But, I will make a sugar cookie mix and we will still make the pumpkins.
*Foam window fun kit
*Mad libs
*Wooden model kit
*Invisible Ink game and quiz book with pen
*Engraving art kit

Darin will be coming to visit us in a few months, and he will be very happy with the things he had gotten.
Thank you very much Matt and Lisa.

Oh no, I am so so sorry. :guilty: I am glad that he received his box but I feel so terrible that it was all a mess. I can send him something else to make up for it.

mommytotwo
09-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Oh no, I am so so sorry. :guilty: I am glad that he received his box but I feel so terrible that it was all a mess. I can send him something else to make up for it.

No problem Lisa.
Not sure how that broke and he and Shayla will have fun with what you and Matt had sent to him.

mommytotwo
09-23-2006, 11:49 AM
:moped:

mommytotwo
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
:confused3 Where are all the exchanges?

Maureenmouse
09-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Mine was still at the post office as of yesterday. A PMed my recepient, but did not receive a reply. Maybe they're out of town? Hopefullly they get it tomorrow. It's been there since the 20th.

sjh801
09-24-2006, 08:51 AM
:thumbsup2 My "Elf" package was mailed Saturday morning Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Should arrive by Wednesday.

mommytotwo
09-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Mine was still at the post office as of yesterday. A PMed my recepient, but did not receive a reply. Maybe they're out of town? Hopefullly they get it tomorrow. It's been there since the 20th.

I hope it gets picked up soon.
The recipients mother did not mention anything to me being on vacation, so hopefully we will hear of it soon.

mommytotwo
09-24-2006, 12:43 PM
:thumbsup2 My "Elf" package was mailed Saturday morning Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Should arrive by Wednesday.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SANDY :goodvibes .

MickeyMamma
09-24-2006, 03:00 PM
A great big thank you to Andrew DS of MickeyMamma. Katey received her package today and was very excited to open it. She received a pink Minnie Mouse backpack with a create and go Lion King rolling art activity fun set, Disney Princess drawing kit, a Disney Princess Dreams Come True coloring book, Princess stickers, and a multicolor ink Princess pen. Katey loves it all. :love: Thanks.

Oh good. I was hoping she would like it! :)

tinkersmama
09-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Sorry, had to go out of town over the weekend. I will be at the post office to pick up the package on Tuesday. Thanks so much Maureensmom!

Maureenmouse
09-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Sorry, had to go out of town over the weekend. I will be at the post office to pick up the package on Tuesday. Thanks so much Maureensmom!

I'm just glad that you'll receive the package. I hope your daughter enjoys her activities.
Maureen

wdwlovers5
09-25-2006, 07:15 AM
my package was sent and should be received within the next couple of days.

Also Michael received a GREAT package from AlexWyattMommy it included

a sticker book
a coloring book
crayons
sand art
brushes
I hope I describe this right: 2 bags of foam cutouts with a beautiful religious theme
a carry around see through bag with lots of arts and crafts inside including more foam cutouts

he loved everything - Thank you.

DreamsComingTrue
09-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Just want to say a BIG Thank you from Brandon to Wyatt(AlexWyattMommy-DS)
for the great gifts.
Brandon recived:
-colouring book
-Activity books
-Wood model train kit
-Animals of the world cards
-Motorcycle Model set(he just loves it)
_Foam craft kit(not inapporpriate at all) ;)
-Candy and lots of it :) what more could a kid ask for.
-A Card with a nice message inside.

Thank you so very much it was a great suprise for him and he ejoys it all. :banana:

Your Canadian Friends from Ontario. :wave2:
pirate: (Brandon) pirate: (Brian) princess: (Taylor) :grouphug:

AlexWyattMommy
09-25-2006, 01:37 PM
We are so glad it arrived (only 11 days) and it was okay. We looked really hard to find a model that not would require extra items to finish it and wasn't too babyish. We didn't know if you already had all the model paints or glues and didn't want you to have purchase them if you didn't.

Post a picture of it when it finished. It'll be cool to see. :sunny:

mommytotwo
09-25-2006, 03:00 PM
:cheer2:

Maureenmouse
09-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Amanda received her Elf package today from Sjh801. Thank you so much. She's so excited and already busy. She received:
Tigger stickers
Backstage Pass story book
marker and watercolor pad
coloring book
cartoon network color and sticker book
construction paper pad
Pooh minidoodles poster and markers
2 pairs of crafty edged scissors
6 floral design pencils
Crayola twistable colored pencils
Cinderella needle point kit
fabric book cover
flip flop toe rings
jingle bell necklace
Christmas wood kit with markers
purple ruler ( we needed this. We can't find our other rulers)
Minnie Mouse pet clip which she put on her lunch box
Mickey Mouse fabric coloring tote which she is working on now.

She is so excited about everything. Thank you so much Sandy. It was so nice of you to step in as an elf.

It's a small world. Sandy you live in the same township as my Dad. One of my close friends here in NC also grew up there.

Maureen and Amanda

mommytotwo
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Amanda received her Elf package today from Sjh801. Thank you so much. She's so excited and already busy. She received:
Tigger stickers
coloring book
construction paper pad
6 floral design pencils
fabric book cover
flip flop toe rings
jingle bell necklace

She is so excited about everything. Thank you so much Sandy. It was so nice of you to step in as an elf.

It's a small world. Sandy you live in the same township as my Dad. One of my close friends here in NC also grew up there.

Maureen and Amanda

Wow that was fast.
Thank you very much Sandy :) :thumbsup2 .

DreamsComingTrue
09-25-2006, 06:42 PM
We are so glad it arrived (only 11 days) and it was okay. We looked really hard to find a model that not would require extra items to finish it and wasn't too babyish. We didn't know if you already had all the model paints or glues and didn't want you to have purchase them if you didn't.

Post a picture of it when it finished. It'll be cool to see. :sunny:

As I write this both Brandon and Dad are working on it.Again thank you so
much he just loves it.By the way the sugar from the candys has kicked in to and he's ready to go :lmao:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/DreamsComingTrue/100_1220.jpg

sunny_medford
09-26-2006, 10:31 AM
No package yet for Cora, but I'm sure it'll be here soon. Our mail hasn't arrived yet today so it could very well be arriving later this afternoon!! :Pinkbounc
Hope Brian gets his package today...it should arrive anytime now! I hated writing what was inside the box, (I kinda generalized it all.) But I completely understand why it's necessary and appreciate the postal employees for enforcing it! :cheer2:

Here's Pixie Dust for a package to arrive today! :tink:

mommytotwo
09-26-2006, 11:20 AM
Yes, Cora's exchange is on its way.

We have 10 more exchanges that still need to be recieved/reported on.

DreamsComingTrue
09-26-2006, 12:34 PM
No package yet for Cora, but I'm sure it'll be here soon. Our mail hasn't arrived yet today so it could very well be arriving later this afternoon!! :Pinkbounc
Hope Brian gets his package today...it should arrive anytime now! I hated writing what was inside the box, (I kinda generalized it all.) But I completely understand why it's necessary and appreciate the postal employees for enforcing it! :cheer2:

Here's Pixie Dust for a package to arrive today! :tink:

Brian's package hasnt come in as of yet but I told him its on the way.
Hopefully Cora should have hers no later then the end of this week.Brandon's waiting to hear if she likes it. I'll post as soon as his comes in. Thanks

DreamsComingTrue
09-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Thank you to wdwlovers5 DS for the great gifts Taylor recived today.
Taylor recived:
-Foam scrapbook kit
-Insect Sand art
-Cinderella Colour Wonders(what more could a Princess add to her collection :) )
-40 pc Jewelry making Kit( Taylor loves making Jewelry for her Nana and friends)
-Heart shaped necklaces

Thank you from my little Princess she loves it all.
Another big thank you to FedEx for all their hard work. :rotfl2:
:banana: :banana: princess: DD-Taylor

mommytotwo
09-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Any arrivals today?

PrincessParty
09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Still waiting on Emilyn's, but it was posted that it was mailed. :thumbsup2

sjh801
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Tigger stickers
coloring book
construction paper pad
6 floral design pencils
fabric book cover
flip flop toe rings
jingle bell necklace

Maureen and Amanda

You are very welcome! :thumbsup2

DreamsComingTrue
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Any arrivals today?

This goes out to Cora(Sunny_medford"s DD)
Were happy to say that Brian recived his today.Thank you so much.
Brian's package had....
-Model car
-1 Nickelodeon Magazine
-1 Nickelodeon Puzzles and Game Magazine
-A novel(he thinks it great)
-Lot's of great candy
-Best of all a Label Maker (he has now used on everything from the stove to his sister :lmao: )
Again thank you very much to Cora and Mom for the great package.

dvcfamily41801
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Any arrivals today?
:sad2:

mommytotwo
09-27-2006, 06:59 PM
8 more to go.

sunny_medford
09-28-2006, 07:01 AM
This goes out to Cora(Sunny_medford"s DD)
Were happy to say that Brian recived his today.Thank you so much.
Brian's package had....
-Model car
-1 Nickelodeon Magazine
-1 Nickelodeon Puzzles and Game Magazine
-A novel(he thinks it great)
-Lot's of great candy
-Best of all a Label Maker (he has now used on everything from the stove to his sister :lmao: )
Again thank you very much to Cora and Mom for the great package.

GREAT!
I'm so happy Brian enjoyed his package. :cheer2: We just purchased one of those label makers for the kids a few weeks ago, and everything in our house has a label on it. The kids have had so much fun with it and they practice their spelling too!! :teeth:

tinkersmama
09-28-2006, 09:08 AM
I picked up Abby's this morning! Yeah. Thank you so much Maureenmouse. I haven't opened it yet. I'm letting her do that when I get home later today.

On another note. I recieved Emilyn's back a couple of days ago. I put on the wrong address. It went out this morning and I put a confirmation with it. It was sent priority this time, so you should get it by this weekend. I am SOOOOOOO sorry!

mommytotwo
09-28-2006, 12:10 PM
:wave:

mommytotwo
09-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Did anyone else's mailman bring them their exchange?

janskin
09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Haley received her package yesterday and she loved everything! She received a deck of cards, a shiny journal, a glowing winnie the pooh pen, a cool address book, word search book and two interesting discovery kids books. I am sorry I don't know who this is from, but thank you very much! :cloud9:

tinkersmama
09-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Abby finally got to open her package tonight! YEAH!! She loves everything. We recieved so much stuff!!

Nemo Towelette
3 coloring books
slinky
coin purse
disney magic pen painting book (She has already colored 2 pages!)
childproof funny edge scissors
Bear builder fun dough (playing with it now)
The velveteen rabbit book
A barbie outfit
growing safari animals for the bathtub
punch balloons
frisbee (already opened)
squirrel stuffed animal (already named it Ariel)
rocket balloons
Carry slate (one of those things they can write on and make it disappear)
bendy bear

Thank you so much Maureenmouse and Sabrina.

I loved the note that came with it.

mommytotwo
09-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Haley received her package yesterday and she loved everything! She received a deck of cards, a shiny journal, a glowing winnie the pooh pen, a cool address book, word search book and two interesting discovery kids books. I am sorry I don't know who this is from, but thank you very much! :cloud9:

Haley's exchange was from MariDisney's DD-Caroline.

Maureenmouse
09-29-2006, 05:42 AM
Abby finally got to open her package tonight! YEAH!! She loves everything. We recieved so much stuff!!

Nemo Towelette
3 coloring books
slinky
coin purse
disney magic pen painting book (She has already colored 2 pages!)
childproof funny edge scissors
Bear builder fun dough (playing with it now)
The velveteen rabbit book
A barbie outfit
growing safari animals for the bathtub
punch balloons
frisbee (already opened)
squirrel stuffed animal (already named it Ariel)
rocket balloons
Carry slate (one of those things they can write on and make it disappear)
bendy bear

Thank you so much Maureenmouse and Sabrina.

I loved the note that came with it.

You're welcome. We had lots of fun shopping for the stuff.
Maureen and Sabrina

mommytotwo
09-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Hoping to hear of a few arrivals today and the rest of them this weekend. :wizard:

mommytotwo
09-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Nothing here for Shayla today.

sunny_medford
09-30-2006, 09:17 AM
:listen:

AlexWyattMommy
09-30-2006, 11:53 AM
From the gracious Princess Isabelle, Sir Wyatt was honored to receive:

100 sheet sketch pad
12 count colored pencils
5 count paint brush pens
suncatcher kit
Pez pumpkin head
orange glow stick
2 pack travel games
and a Peter Pan Pen

With utmost appreciation, Sir Wyatt thanks thee.

mommytotwo
09-30-2006, 12:04 PM
From the gracious Princess Isabelle, Sir Wyatt was honored to receive:

100 sheet sketch pad
12 count colored pencils
5 count paint brush pens
suncatcher kit
Pez pumpkin head
orange glow stick
2 pack travel games
and a Peter Pan Pen

With utmost appreciation, Sir Wyatt thanks thee.

Wow, that was fast.
We are now waiting on 5 more.

tinkersmama
09-30-2006, 12:46 PM
I tracked mine today. It was attempted delivery at 5:35am (wow, EARLY!!) and a notice was left.

PrincessParty
09-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Emmy was very happy to receive her package from Abigail. :teeth:

She is very excited about the contents. :Pinkbounc

In her exchange:

A very cute "Puppy Love" latch hook kit :love:
Suncatcher kit with a guitar and musical note suncatchers :yay:
Foam Stamp set :cheer2:
6 lip gloss :)
6 tubes of body glitter :goodvibes
Nail art decals :bounce:

Thanks again! :woohoo: Emmy and Amy

tinkersmama
09-30-2006, 02:50 PM
So glad she liked it!!

Abby was a little jealous of the nail art!

mommytotwo
09-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Just 4 more to go.
Tammy, do you know what may be taking the exchanges from your kids awhile to get to the states? It has been 11 days since they were sent :worried: .

AlexWyattMommy
09-30-2006, 03:58 PM
It took 11 for days for my package to reach Canada and we aren't that far from the border.

mommytotwo
09-30-2006, 04:07 PM
It took 11 for days for my package to reach Canada and we aren't that far from the border.

Hopefully we will see the rest of the four arrive soon.

aksunshine
09-30-2006, 07:43 PM
We are so glad Wyatt finally got his package and sorry it was late.

BTW, Isabelle got her cast earlier this week,it's pink and so far she is doing well with it!

DreamsComingTrue
09-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Just 4 more to go.
Tammy, do you know what may be taking the exchanges from your kids awhile to get to the states? It has been 11 days since they were sent :worried: .

I cant say why these are taking so long.I have receipts for them.I feel bad about this :sad2: .I dont know if they were held up at coustoms or not.I rechecked with the postoffice and was told that it could take anywhere from 7-10 business days for them to arrive.If this is true then by Tuesday the lastest they should be there.The last exchange I did and sent to the states the package arrived in good time.If the packages are not in by this time then I will be more then willing to send out new ones.Im sorry to the children who are still waiting and I think Ive spoken to each of the mom's letting them know that they were sent and know one was forgotten.
I hope you all can understand. :worried:

mommytotwo
09-30-2006, 09:03 PM
I cant say why these are taking so long.I have receipts for them.I feel bad about this :sad2: .I dont know if they were held up at coustoms or not.I rechecked with the postoffice and was told that it could take anywhere from 7-10 business days for them to arrive.If this is true then by Tuesday the lastest they should be there.The last exchange I did and sent to the states the package arrived in good time.If the packages are not in by this time then I will be more then willing to send out new ones.Im sorry to the children who are still waiting and I think Ive spoken to each of the mom's letting them know that they were sent and know one was forgotten.

It is overseas, so it will take longer then usual. We will give it till the ending of next week. :wizard:

mommytotwo
09-30-2006, 09:07 PM
:Pinkbounc Shayla had recieved her exchange from-Haley-janskin's DD.
She recieved-
*Tinkerbell compact mirror and comb with accessories.
*Minnie and Friends coloring book
*WDW Mickey and Friend keychain
*Bambi coloring book
*Tinkerbell address book
*Winnie the Pooh crayons
*Winnie the Pooh markers
*Finding Nemo jump rope
*5 pack Extra bubble flavor gum
*Nestle Crunch dark chocolate Stixx-I think mommy needs to ask her for one or two of these.
*5 pack Disney Princess pens
*Lifesavers gummies
*Tinkerbell paddle ball

Thank you very much for all the great things. Shayla has already played with her paddle ball and is now showing it to her cousin.

MariDisney
10-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi All...we just got back from WDW at 2:00 am. So, of course the first thing I do is hop on the boards. I haven't read through this thread yet, but I just wanted to post that as of yesterday (9/30) Caroline hasn't received her exchange. I'm assuming it's just coming from a distance and will be here soonb, though.

MariDisney
10-01-2006, 07:39 AM

It was from us. I had a note all written, that of course I left on the dining room table. I'm glad she liked her goodies!

sunny_medford
10-01-2006, 09:26 AM

Cora doesn't even know that one is on the way for her, so don't be concerned with sending another for her, she can wait for the original. I don't tell my kids when I get them in on the exchanges so they are always surprised when they get a package, no sad faces the days they don't. I'm sure the packages will arrive soon.

mommytotwo
10-01-2006, 08:17 PM
http://www.capitol-mannheim.de/Produktionsleitung/Halloween%20Dinner%20Show/halloween.jpg

DreamsComingTrue
10-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Just sending out some pixiedust: hoping that our partners packages come in this week.Keeping fingers crossed.
:wave:

mommytotwo
10-02-2006, 06:29 PM

MariDisney
10-02-2006, 08:10 PM

Nothing yet...but I'm sure it will be any day now! :sunny:

mommytotwo
10-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Nothing yet...but I'm sure it will be any day now! :sunny:

Thank you for reporting in.
Maybe tomorrow :wizard: .

mommytotwo
10-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Anything today?

MariDisney
10-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Anything today?

Nothing here today...I'm not trying to be a nudge about it...just checking in!

mommytotwo
10-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Where are those exchanges :confused3 .

dvcfamily41801
10-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Matt received his Halloween candy exchange today, but not his activity exchange. :guilty:

mommytotwo
10-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Matt received his Halloween candy exchange today, but not his activity exchange. :guilty:

Yum candy.
Maybe tomorrow :(.

DreamsComingTrue
10-03-2006, 08:23 PM
:sad2: Looks like UPS in going to become my new best friend very soon.I see that our partners still havent recived their packages today.I dont know if its the postal here or down there.Either way if I dont hear anything like I said the kids and I already have planned to go shopping to replace these items and send them out again with someone we can count on for delivery.We have now reached 12 business day and the post office said 7-10 so I think I need to speak to them about the insurance I paid for on these.
Sorry all. :sad1:

dvcfamily41801
10-04-2006, 11:10 AM
:sad2: Looks like UPS in going to become my new best friend very soon.I see that our partners still havent recived their packages today.I dont know if its the postal here or down there.Either way if I dont hear anything like I said the kids and I already have planned to go shopping to replace these items and send them out again with someone we can count on for delivery.We have now reached 12 business day and the post office said 7-10 so I think I need to speak to them about the insurance I paid for on these.
Sorry all. :sad1:

Aww, don't worry about replacing anything. We are actually going to be away next week and I would hate to have you worry about another package. It's all good!

mommytotwo
10-04-2006, 06:55 PM
(Crossing my fingers) Did anyone's child recieve their exchange today?

MariDisney
10-04-2006, 06:59 PM
(Crossing my fingers) Did anyone's child recieve their exchange today?

Nothing today. But I haven't given up hope! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
10-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Something will come to those kids.
We are keeping a close watch on this exchange so all of the remaining kids will get something...it is just taking its sweet time getting to them.
Like I had mentioned before, we will wait till Friday, and the sender had said that she will go out shopping this weekend if nothing arrives.....

I wanted to let both the adults and kids know that the -
:santa: Early Christmas Present Exchange is now open, so if anyone would like to join in-unborn babies, newborn babies, toddlers, children, adults...everyone is welcome to join us :santa:.

DreamsComingTrue
10-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Note to self never count on Canada Post or customs because sofar it looks like they really like Crafts and Im praying they dont like Halloween candy too.
:rotfl: also never send anything without conformation.
Thank goodness they didnt also like Magnets,they arrived with no problems. :confused3

mommytotwo
10-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Anything today?

MariDisney
10-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Anything today?

Nothing for us today. Maybe tomorrow! :sunny:

DreamsComingTrue
10-05-2006, 07:39 PM
I cant belive this,none of our partners yet from this exchange has recived their package and I just got word from another exchange we did for the Halloween Candy that one of our packages that we just sent on the 28th had arrived today. In Arizona???:confused3 What's up with that?????
I will never figure this one out.
One day left is all Im giving the post office so I hope you all get them.It would make for a good weekend atleast. :)
Here's to Fridays mail. :thumbsup2

MariDisney
10-05-2006, 08:11 PM
You know, I just thought of something that happened with me once. I had a bunch of auctions ending at once and I packaged everything up and put it in the trunk of my car to mail the next day or something. I had an incredibly busy week and never got to the PO, but because it was on my To Do list I literally thought I had gone. It wasn't until a week or so later that I opened my trunk and was mortified to find the back of auctions in there. No, I suppose I'm possibly flightier than the average bear...but is it at all possible they're in the trunk of your car (or somewhere similar???). Just a thought!!!

Either way, we're very very patient and I hope you're not sweating about it at all. No worries! :cloud9:

DreamsComingTrue
10-05-2006, 08:47 PM
You know, I just thought of something that happened with me once. I had a bunch of auctions ending at once and I packaged everything up and put it in the trunk of my car to mail the next day or something. I had an incredibly busy week and never got to the PO, but because it was on my To Do list I literally thought I had gone. It wasn't until a week or so later that I opened my trunk and was mortified to find the back of auctions in there. No, I suppose I'm possibly flightier than the average bear...but is it at all possible they're in the trunk of your car (or somewhere similar???). Just a thought!!!

Either way, we're very very patient and I hope you're not sweating about it at all. No worries! :cloud9:

I wish it was,but I have my reciept from the post office.It would have been easier if I had drove down to the states myself :rotfl2:
:dance3:

sunny_medford
10-06-2006, 07:14 AM

This soooooo sounds like something I would do!! :rotfl2:

We, too, are very patient, so please do not worry about it taking so long. It will be a lovely surprise for Cora whenever it arrives! :goodvibes

mommytotwo
10-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Anything today? :wizard:

MariDisney
10-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Anything today? :wizard:

Nothing here today...I'm starting to think my mail man's daughter is having a good time with Caroline's activities. :confused3 :rotfl2:

mommytotwo
10-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Nothing here today...I'm starting to think my mail man's daughter is having a good time with Caroline's activities. :confused3 :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I was hoping that all three would reach there by today. :(

dvcfamily41801
10-10-2006, 12:56 PM
:goodvibes :goodvibes IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a package here today from Canada!!! YAY!!!!!

It said it was sent 9/18. We are so excited. We will be picking up Matt from school and going right to the airport. I will post if I get a chance after he opens it.

Thank you!!!! :wave:

mommytotwo
10-10-2006, 02:31 PM
:goodvibes :goodvibes IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a package here today from Canada!!! YAY!!!!!

It said it was sent 9/18. We are so excited. We will be picking up Matt from school and going right to the airport. I will post if I get a chance after he opens it.

:cool1: Glad to hear of that arrival.
Have a great trip Lisa.

Two more to go.

sunny_medford
10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Cora received her package today!! :woohoo:

Timing was perfect! Cora has been under the weather for the last 3-4 days. She really wanted to go to school today (yes, she's one of those :rolleyes: ), so my husband took her in later so she wouldn't have to ride the bus for 40 minutes....Anyway, at lunchtime, she lost her "lunch"....directly in her lunchbox!!! :blush: My husband took her to my M-I-L's til I could get to her. Cora will not be going to school tomorrow but she'll be busy working on her activities that Brandon sent her. I will have more time to post what was in the package tomorrow, but please tell Brandon that Cora is VERY HAPPY about the beads, and she thinks he did a great job...for a boy! :rotfl:

DreamsComingTrue
10-10-2006, 05:07 PM

:banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2:
Yippy it has finally arrived.I thought it was never going to.
Have a great trip :)

DreamsComingTrue
10-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Cora received her package today!! :woohoo:

Timing was perfect! Cora has been under the weather for the last 3-4 days. She really wanted to go to school today (yes, she's one of those :rolleyes: ), so my husband took her in later so she wouldn't have to ride the bus for 40 minutes....Anyway, at lunchtime, she lost her "lunch"....directly in her lunchbox!!! :blush: My husband took her to my M-I-L's til I could get to her. Cora will not be going to school tomorrow but she'll be busy working on her activities that Brandon sent her. I will have more time to post what was in the package tomorrow, but please tell Brandon that Cora is VERY HAPPY about the beads, and she thinks he did a great job...for a boy! :rotfl:

Tell Cora we hope she's feeling better real soon.Brandon and myself are so glad it finally arrived.Hope she enjoys it all. :thumbsup2

MariDisney
10-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Caroline was just THRILLED with her exchange, which arrived today. She was SO impressed that it came from Canada. There was even a postcard with a Mountie on it with a lovely note. She was IMPRESSED. Her exchange contained:

some Halloween erasers
pricess stickers
a paint your own wooden decoration kit
craft foam and foam beach shapes
a book of games like dot to dot and such
a "how to write in cursive" book
a friendship bracelet kit

I can't even tell you how PERFECT each and every item is for her. She is a crafty kind of girl so she has already begun making some new creations.

THANK YOU!!! :banana:

mommytotwo
10-10-2006, 08:39 PM
:cool1: This exchange is now CLOSED.
Thank you to the three kids who were very patient in waiting for their exchanges.
Hope everyone had fun.

DreamsComingTrue
10-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Caroline was just THRILLED with her exchange, which arrived today. She was SO impressed that it came from Canada. There was even a postcard with a Mountie on it with a lovely note. She was IMPRESSED. Her exchange contained:

some Halloween erasers
pricess stickers
a paint your own wooden decoration kit
craft foam and foam beach shapes
a book of games like dot to dot and such
a "how to write in cursive" book
a friendship bracelet kit

I can't even tell you how PERFECT each and every item is for her. She is a crafty kind of girl so she has already begun making some new creations.

THANK YOU!!! :banana:

Today must have been the perfect day.All 3 packages finally arrived.Not bad for a service that was to only take upto 10 days to arrive. :rotfl:
Hope your little princess enjoys and your very welcome.
Your Canadian Friends in Ontario. :wave:

MariDisney
10-14-2006, 10:52 PM
I know we're technically closed on this exchange. But, I just had to post that DreamsComingTrue went way above and beyond by sending out a second box of activities for Caroline that arrived today. Apparently it was sent before the first box finally arrived. I haven't gone through it because Caroline is at her dad's today. But, I'm sure she'll be SO excited to have a totally unexpected surprise when she comes home. Thank you SO MUCH!! :cool1: You really DID NOT have to do that!!! :grouphug: