PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

Pages : [1] 2

Meriweather
09-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I am just starting to pass out names. ::yes::
Edited to add....all names are now out :mickeyjum

Please post here when you send out (or order) and when, from who and what you receive.

mail by date is Sept. 15.
Please be on time.....and if you are ordering online do so ASAP, as they are rather SLOW about shipping.

have fun :sunny: .....can't wait to hear about all the goodies :hyper:

dvcfamily41801
09-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Excellent!! Can't wait to get my name!!! :wave:

cameron991
09-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Yay!! I have my name and I will be shopping on the Yankee Candle Website this afternoon...I will post once I have completed my order. :thumbsup2

Suzanne

mickeyfan1
09-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Mine is sent directly from YC. Ooops, I forgot to sign my name, but I will let the person know AFTER they get it!

briannesmom
09-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I just sent my exchange online from Yankee Candle. I ordered a few things for myself too :blush: Everything I ordered except for 1 item for my exchange buddy was from the Labor Day Sale and I was still able to use the $10 of $25 code.

Happy shopping everyone!
Amy

thewishfire
09-01-2006, 03:04 PM
I'll be shopping this weekend. I'm very excited because I just looked at their new fall line and want it all! They'll probably have to kick me out of the store to stop the smelling-frenzy I plan to go on. :rotfl:

DisneyCP2002
09-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Box is about to walk out the door in a few moments. Heading up north, hope my person likes what I sent :teeth:

Edited to Add: Walked out the door a few hours ago with DC. Can't wait for it to get to it's new home.

Debi
09-01-2006, 03:53 PM
I'll be doing my shopping tomorrow, and then candles will be shipped on Monday. Hooray!

Meriweather
09-01-2006, 04:10 PM
I just sent my exchange online from Yankee Candle. I ordered a few things for myself too :blush: Everything I ordered except for 1 item for my exchange buddy was from the Labor Day Sale and I was still able to use the $10 of $25 code.

Happy shopping everyone!
Amy

Ohhh....don't tell me that. I may have to go do MORE shopping :rolleyes:

Don't forget Monday is a holiday ;)

Meriweather
09-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Wouldn't take the code for me :(
I wonder if you need something in the checkout that is NOT on sale? :(
Oh well, probably better I don't order anymore :blush:

jwsqrdplus2
09-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Got my name (thanks for the e-mail Nancy!), did my shopping, and getting ready to box up for shipment this afternoon. I hope my buddy likes votives!!! I took serious advantage of the 12 for $12 sale. And not just for her, either. :blush: :blush:

DH was with me, and he picked out the cutest Halloween tart burner for us: http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/500/L_1102932.jpg

I wasn't sure about it until he pointed out that it cost about the same as shipping normally would if I ordered online! :rotfl: So I let him talk me into it. I already have a pumpkin pie tart melting in it!

Hey Nancy, I got to sniff test Spiced Cocoa today. To me it was too much cocoa and not enough spice. Which ended up being way too sweet for me. I had the same issue with peppermint cocoa, but I like peppermint, so I would burn it for short periods of time. Hope that helps.

Gymbomom
09-01-2006, 04:58 PM
I ordered from YC and it is on its way!!! :)

cameron991
09-01-2006, 05:45 PM
I just placed my order on Yankee Candle's website. It will be heading west :sunny: . I leave to go out of town on Wednesday so I will post on my package when I return.

Suzanne :wave2:

Nite0wl71
09-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Just ordered online, it is heading west. I will keep you updated when YC updates me. :teeth:

Debi
09-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Argh! I forgot that Monday is a holiday. Anyhow, I'm still going shopping tomorrow, and candles will be shipped on Tuesday.

jwsqrdplus2
09-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Mine is on its way headed East! Maybe it will meet the other packages headed West!! Should arrive at its new home Tues or Wed.

Meriweather
09-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the update on Spiced Cocoa, Jessica. I love Peppermint Cocoa, so might like it.
Sniffing on Thursday ;)
Glad to hear of so many orderings.....only a few names left to be picked up.

dvcfamily41801
09-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Mine is on the way!!! My exchangee's box is heading to the left of me....and then...well....yes I caved and I ordered the Apple Cider for myself. :guilty: I just could not help it. And I HAAAAAAD to use the coupon code that I was provided with! ;) Hope my exchangee likes it!

mrsheppo
09-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Placed my order online tonight. Hope my exchange friend likes what I picked out. :cool1:

Meriweather
09-02-2006, 09:50 AM
New code is out.
REG55 $10 off $25 through Nov.30!!

It'll be good for the holiday exchange!! :yay: (and all times until then :teeth: )

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/registerForCouponsWeb.html

KarenB
09-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Just ordered mine! I hope my person to the west of me enjoys what I sent!
Karen

Meriweather
09-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Only 2 names left to be picked up :woohoo:

jpmandan
09-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Ordered mine online last night! Mmmmm....wonder what the weather's like so far north? I might try to see if there's a Red Sox game on this weekend... ;)

Debi
09-02-2006, 06:11 PM
I bought mine today, and will be mailing it on Tuesday. Hooray!

RSoxFan
09-02-2006, 07:14 PM
My order is on its way from the website!

Nancy, I was able to use the code, but I did have a combination of sale items and non sale items, so maybe that was it.

I ended up finding two of my favorite scents that were discontinued have been brought back for a limited time, so I bought some. If they ever bring back Nantucket, I'll let you guys know so you can buy stock in YC beforehand. :rolleyes:

My package is headed Southwest from me. Then again, pretty much everything is South and West of here.

RSoxFan
09-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Ordered mine online last night! Mmmmm....wonder what the weather's like so far north? I might try to see if there's a Red Sox game on this weekend... ;)

It's cold here! :sad: As for the Red Sox, I can't even be mad at them because they're all hurt. And poor Jon Lester. 22 years old and he has lymphoma. :guilty:

Sorry that was totally :offtopic:

Meriweather
09-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Glad you could use the code..I tried again :(
No go...but all of my things were on sale :teeth: Figure it was still worth it.
This weekend's prices are GREAT!!
Even the new Farmer Market tarts and votives were on sale :)
I am in so much trouble :blush:

jpmandan
09-02-2006, 10:03 PM
It's cold here!

Send us some cold weather! My students are tired of putting "sweaty bears" up on our weather chart. Our mornings are a tiny bit cooler thanks to the cool breeze you've sent down here to us. As a matter of fact, that cool front may have saved us (all) from Ernesto! :thumbsup2

Meriweather
09-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Any one shopping or ordering today? :sunny:

roberrl187
09-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Any one shopping or ordering today? :sunny:

I did. Mine is on it's way. I restrained from ordering for myself. But I did buy something from the store in the mall the other day. :goodvibes

Meriweather
09-03-2006, 07:30 PM
All names have now been picked up :woohoo:

minniedisney1
09-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Did my shopping for all my other exchanges this weekend. DH got grumpy @ the mall so I decided to call it a day. :guilty:

I plan on going tues. to shop & ship!! :thumbsup2

Meriweather
09-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Grumpy husbands and shopping....not a good match :(

Anyone shopping or ordering today.
Last day for the Labor Day sale!!

sjh801
09-04-2006, 12:55 PM
:furious: Trying to get my order to go through online and a gremlin is not cooperating. I'll try again or go out to the mall.

:guilty: This is not my Yankee Candle day! Tried the mall and they were more expensive for the tart/votive sale! 12 for $15 instead of 12 for $12 online. And the selection is poor. I can't believe I still can't get through on the website. :confused3 I'm giving up for a while and going to my Dad's for dinner.

Kirby
09-04-2006, 07:23 PM
I placed my order on-line today. It will end up north of me.

KT27
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Did my shopping today, will ship in the morning.....it's headed to the Northeast! Hope they like it!

sjh801
09-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Giving up for tonight. There is no way the web site will cooperate with me. AAnd the sale is over tonight. I thought that I could save time and money by going online. Oh well, :confused3 I guess I'll just have to go out and shop and mail my exchange myself.

Meriweather
09-05-2006, 12:11 AM
sorry it wasn't cooperating, Sandy.
If you are going to the store, don't forget to take the coupon ;)

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/registerForCouponsWeb.html

sjh801
09-05-2006, 06:58 AM
Thanks! :sunny:

Meriweather
09-05-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm headed to the PO with my exchange this morning :sunny:

Pooh Girl 71
09-05-2006, 09:42 AM
I couldn't get the site to cooperate with me all weekend. I did my shopping online today and it's being sent.

jennyL
09-05-2006, 10:15 AM
I did my shopping at the store yesterday. I'll have it shipped sometime this week and will check in again then.

Kirby
09-05-2006, 10:46 AM
In our Sunday paper, Linens N Things has select YC scents for buy one, get one 50% off. The scents listed are MacIntosh Apple, Vanilla Caramel and Autumn Wreath. The sizes are 22 oz., 14.5 oz., and 10 oz. And if you pair the 20% coupon off any single item on the back, you can get a decent savings on you candles. It also has LNT.COM #17515152. I guess that's for on-line shopping?

mickeyfan2
09-05-2006, 11:37 AM
I just sent mine our priority with DC.

Tamarap
09-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I couldn't get the website to cooperate with the coupon all weekend. I will try to get to the store in the next couple of days!

jwsqrdplus2
09-05-2006, 01:25 PM
DC says my package has arrived at its destination city!! Hopefully it will be delivered today. :hyper:

clhcpaca
09-05-2006, 03:04 PM
My orders have been placed and hopefully will be on their way very soon.
If I receive anything by Thursday I will post. Otherwise, it will be two weeks as I get to spend 15 days at WDW :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Be home very late on the 23rd.

Cindy (leaving Friday evening for WDW)

Meriweather
09-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Have tons of fun, Cindy ::yes:: :mickeyjum

(I don't think either or your will be there by then....something to look forward to on your return)

Glad to hear of some mailings.
sorry people had problems with the site over the weekend.
I don't think the coupon worked with sale items.

Debi
09-05-2006, 06:49 PM
My gift was placed in the mail today, and is headed south. Should be to the recipient soon!

dvcfamily41801
09-05-2006, 08:18 PM
My orders have been placed and hopefully will be on their way very soon.
If I receive anything by Thursday I will post. Otherwise, it will be two weeks as I get to spend 15 days at WDW :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Be home very late on the 23rd.

Cindy (leaving Friday evening for WDW)

15 days!!!!! You go girl!!! That is awesome. If it were me, I would hope I didn't receive mine yet, at least I would have something to look forward to coming home! Have a WONDERFUL time! By the time you are getting home, it will be almost time for us to leave! :goodvibes

Pooh Girl 71
09-05-2006, 09:04 PM
DC says my package has arrived at its destination city!! Hopefully it will be delivered today. :hyper:

It's here!! :teeth: wow is all I can say. And thank you soooooo much :thumbsup2

From what seemed like the never ending candle box.......

Sweet strawberry tart
Island mango tart
Sweet melon tart
Mandarin cranberry votive
Granny smith votive
Rhubarb plum votive
Sweet strawberry votive
Honeydew melon votive
Lemon zest votive
Cherry lemonade votive
Macintosh votive
Berry tangerine votive
Cranberry chutney votive
Berry crumble votive
Juicy orange votive
Juicy grapefruit votive
Fruit smoothie votive
Peach and sweet berries votive
Cinnamon apple berry votive
Farmhouse apple votive
Juicy watermelon votive
AND
one of the new Fruit Cocktail jar candles. I LOVE it! DH is trying to steal it too :rolleyes:

Again thanks so much!!!

Meriweather
09-05-2006, 09:15 PM
:woohoo: Our first arrival :yay:
And what a great one it is ::yes::

jwsqrdplus2
09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
It's here!! :teeth: wow is all I can say. And thank you soooooo much :thumbsup2

From what seemed like the never ending candle box.......

Sweet strawberry tart
Island mango tart
Sweet melon tart
Mandarin cranberry votive
Granny smith votive
Rhubarb plum votive
Sweet strawberry votive
Honeydew melon votive
Lemon zest votive
Cherry lemonade votive
Macintosh votive
Berry tangerine votive
Cranberry chutney votive
Berry crumble votive
Juicy orange votive
Juicy grapefruit votive
Fruit smoothie votive
Peach and sweet berries votive
Cinnamon apple berry votive
Farmhouse apple votive
Juicy watermelon votive
AND
one of the new Fruit Cocktail jar candles. I LOVE it! DH is trying to steal it too :rolleyes:

Again thanks so much!!!

Yea! Glad you liked them. I had some serious fun with the 12 for $12 sale (I stocked myself up with tarts too)! I think I grabbed one of every fruit related scent the store had.

Enjoy your new candles!

Meriweather
09-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Will there be any comings or goings today?? :sunny:

thewishfire
09-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Me and my mom sent ours out with DC!

Meriweather
09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
:sunny:

Kirby
09-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Part of the order I placed is on back order. So the recipient will receive two packages instead of just one. That is, hopefully just two.

mrsheppo
09-06-2006, 07:41 PM
My DD Laura placed her order online this afternoon. It is on its way east. She hopes her exchange person will like it. This was her first exchange.

Meriweather
09-07-2006, 09:25 AM
:bounce:

We're doing well. Lots of orders have been placed and some mailings also.

Maybe another arrival soon ::yes::

Nite0wl71
09-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Just wondering if anyones online order has been shipped yet? Mine was ordered on Friday and still says "in process"

RSoxFan
09-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Just wondering if anyones online order has been shipped yet? Mine was ordered on Friday and still says "in process"

I ordered on September 2nd, and it still says "in progress." But there's a little note that says "This order will be available for tracking through UPS within 24 hours." So hopefully that means it's shipping today. :sunny:

Meriweather
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
they are incredibly slow ::yes::
I also ordered over the weekend and "still in process".

briannesmom
09-07-2006, 10:46 AM
I just checked my order and it still says "In process". I ordered on the first.

Nite0wl71
09-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Well I guess they will all probably be delivered about the same time :Pinkbounc

thewishfire
09-07-2006, 12:29 PM
We've had a casualty!

My mom received hers today from Dwayne and Katie. She got a very nice candle dish (which is A-OK) and a candle which we've unfortunately received broken. :guilty:

Thank you for everything!

Gymbomom
09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
What kind of candle dish???? I love the details. LOL

So, sorry the candle was broken.....that is a bummer. :(

thewishfire
09-07-2006, 02:35 PM
What kind of candle dish???? I love the details. LOL

So, sorry the candle was broken.....that is a bummer. :(

I haven't seen it yet (my mom called me) but she said it was off-white with vines (also I believe, off-white). Sounds very cute!

KT27
09-07-2006, 04:22 PM
We've had a casualty!

My mom received hers today from Dwayne and Katie. She got a very nice candle dish (which is A-OK) and a candle which we've unfortunately received broken. :guilty:

Thank you for everything!

Oh wow I am so sorry!! I wrapped it up I thought good enough. :( I'll send another out as soon as I can get back to the store. Grrrr should have wrapped it better!

~Katie

Kirby
09-07-2006, 04:30 PM
was it sent from YC or from directly from the sender?

By the way, I did receive a package from mickeyfan2 today!!!!

Inside was:

2 - MacIntosh Apple votives (my very most favorite scent!!)
a jack o'lantern tea light holder
a leaf tea light holder (I love things with leaves on them)
a tealight package each of Autumn Leaves and Boo! (new scents for me to try)
a crocheted tea towel to hang on my fridge (love these!)
and a book of sorts. I'm not sure what it is, I've never seen one before.

Thank you Colleen for my YC package!!! :jumping1:

thewishfire
09-07-2006, 05:04 PM
It was sent directly from the sender.

KT27 - I'd feel really bad making you go back to the store! It's not your fault the post office wasn't very careful with it. But she does really like it all and says Thank You!

2sweetangels
09-07-2006, 05:36 PM
OK just got done putting my order in, my package should be on its way

Gymbomom
09-07-2006, 07:19 PM
My package is:

09/06/2006 2:23 P.M. IN TRANSIT TO FINAL DESTINATION

Forever!!!!!!!!!!! It is making a home on the UPS truck!!!!! :rolleyes1

jpmandan
09-07-2006, 07:48 PM
A parade of Yankee Candles was waiting for me when I got home!!!

First out of the box were... Votives! :cheer2:
Pumpkin Pie
Blueberry Muffin
Next came a chorus line of delicious smelling ... Tarts! :Pinkbounc
Farmhouse Apple
Berry Crumble
Autumn Wreath
Gingerbread Maple
Cinnamon Vanilla
Vanilla Cupcake
Granny Smith
Country Kitchen
Peaches & Sweet Berries
Trick or Treat
Blueberry Muffin
Apple Cider
They were followed by ... Tealights! :cool1:
12 Harvest
10 Unscented
Then came the GRAND FINALE... Accessories! :love:
Cute Iron Votive Holder (looks like a tin bucket with a Jack O'Lantern cut out) and another votive candle (Trick or Treat)
Adorable Green Gourd tealight holder with lid
Beautiful Pumpkin tart warmer ( I didn't have a tart warmer! I can't wait to use it!)
Also mixed into my parade of goodies were ... EXTRAS! :dance3:
16 month 2007 Carribean Beaches calendar
two DIS green buttons with our username
Yankee Candle information sheet

Thanks a million Nancy! You really know how to make a girl's (and her DH's) day! I really felt like I'd been at a parade when a finally got to the bottom of my box! What a fantastic, wonderful surprise to come home to! :woohoo:

Janice

dvcfamily41801
09-07-2006, 08:16 PM
My order still says "in process" BUT I received the Apple Cider that I ordered for myself the same day so maybe soon!! :goodvibes

mrsheppo
09-07-2006, 08:16 PM
I placed my order on September 2nd and it still says in process. My DD placed her order yesterday and it shows no orders placed :confused3 ,

Will check again tomorrow and if nothing shows up, she will call customer service and find out where her order disappeared.

Meriweather
09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Okay....1) I do believe that Yankee candle will take back the broken candle. They claim to take back anything that you don't like, and I think broken fits into that catagory ;) It is worth a try.

2)Janice :yay: on the arrival of the package I sent. I hope all was intact!! I had casualties in the last one with almost everything being broken....so hope these are alright.
Glad I could send you a tart burner....I love tarts!!
Hope you and DH enjoy it all. ::yes::

3) Corey....MINE ARRIVED TODAY!! (folks .....Corey ordered on 8-26!!).
Great package....odd thing :confused3 We've been tracking it UPS.....it arrived USPS!! It appears to have been sent UPS to my post office....and then they delivered it here to the house...very odd. The box even had their address and then mine under it.

But ...the goodies :teeth: I received a small jar of spiced pumpkin (my favorite scent)
tarts in spiced cocoa, autumn wreath, sage & cinnamon, harvest
I love harvest and all the rest are new....can't wait to try them.
I also received some Farmer's Market tarts in Apple Cinnamon Berry.....they are so cute, I hate to melt them
And a Granny Smith car jar....I think DH will like this one. He hates the one I have in the car now :)

Thank you so much for the great package, Corey. It smelled so nice on opening ::yes::

BARBARAAPPLE
09-07-2006, 09:27 PM
I recived my candle set today from DIS:DEBI :worship:
and I got :

the boxed gift set which contained a 22 oz. jar candle with four wrapped votive candles,and two glass votive holders
all in my favorite scent pumpkin pie

I loved it I have already fired up my candles :love:

THANK YOU :thanks:

jpmandan
09-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Janice :yay: on the arrival of the package I sent. I hope all was intact!! I had casualties in the last one with almost everything being broken....so hope these are alright.

Your package was in perfect condition! As a matter of fact, it was a perfect end to a perfect day! We celebrated Grandparent's Day at school (my most favorite gathering) and attended Open House at the High School (we celebrated our survival last year and recovery this year). Now I'm enjoying my very first Yankee Candle tart (Gingerbread Maple)! What a great day! :banana:

Gymbomom
09-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Okay....1) I do believe that Yankee candle will take back the broken candle. They claim to take back anything that you don't like, and I think broken fits into that catagory ;) It is worth a try.

2)Janice :yay: on the arrival of the package I sent. I hope all was intact!! I had casualties in the last one with almost everything being broken....so hope these are alright.

3) Corey....MINE ARRIVED TODAY!! (folks .....Corey ordered on 8-26!!).
Great package....odd thing :confused3 We've been tracking it UPS.....it arrived USPS!! It appears to have been sent UPS to my post office....and then they delivered it here to the house...very odd. The box even had their address and then mine under it.

But ...the goodies :teeth: I received a small jar of spiced pumpkin (my favorite scent)
tarts in spiced cocoa, autumn wreath, sage & cinnamon, harvest
I love harvest and all the rest are new....can't wait to try them.
I also received some Farmer's Market tarts in Apple Cinnamon Berry.....they are so cute, I hate to melt them
And a Granny Smith car jar....I think DH will like this one. He hates the one I have in the car now :)

Thank you so much for the great package, Corey. It smelled so nice on opening ::yes::

YAY!!!! I am so glad it made it to you!!! :goodvibes

jwsqrdplus2
09-07-2006, 10:17 PM
tart in spiced cocoa

So did you sniff test yet?!?!

The packages sound great so far. FYI...I got my order that I placed for myself :blush: during sign ups (before I knew a new YC store had opened near us) Tuesday and today.

Right now I have a pumpkin pie tart, Farmer's Market Spiced Pumpkin, and Autumn Leaves going right now! My house smells heavenly.

Meriweather
09-07-2006, 10:25 PM
I LOVED the sniff of spiced cocoa....hope it smells as good when it is lit. Maybe tomorrow.
Glad it was all good, Janice and sounds like you had a great day....here too ::yes::
A day at the mall with my best friend :teeth: ( the one going on the girlfriend trip).
We used the YC coupons and got Rhubarb Plum (sounds odd, but smells good) ::yes:: and a couple of tarts....Tea and Honey and ;) Spiced Cocoa.

Glad to hear of so many arrivals.....all those orders should be arriving soon.
We only have about 12 people left to mail ( out of 38) :yay:

J&D
09-08-2006, 01:32 AM
We only have about 12 people left to mail
I've bought my candles, but I need to find a box or envi to put them in. Hope to have them mailed by Monday.

KimRaye
09-08-2006, 02:06 AM
We only have about 12 people left to mail ( out of 38) :yay:I'm working on it! ;)

mickeyfan2
09-08-2006, 07:03 AM
was it sent from YC or from directly from the sender?

By the way, I did receive a package from mickeyfan2 today!!!!

Inside was:

2 - MacIntosh Apple votives (my very most favorite scent!!)
a jack o'lantern tea light holder
a leaf tea light holder (I love things with leaves on them)
a tealight package each of Autumn Leaves and Boo! (new scents for me to try)
a crocheted tea towel to hang on my fridge (love these!)
and a book of sorts. I'm not sure what it is, I've never seen one before.

Thank you Colleen for my YC package!!! :jumping1:
Glad that you liked everthing.

The "book" is an accordian scrapbook. You add pictures over the triangles and squares that go with the theme of the scrapbook.

Nite0wl71
09-08-2006, 07:22 AM
My order was shipped this morning. :Pinkbounc

It is UPS, unless it is like Nancy's and ends up coming USPS. That was very strange. :confused3

Debi
09-08-2006, 07:28 AM
Woohoo! Barbara, I'm so glad that your package arrived safely. I hope you didn't mind all the newspaper packing. :)

Meriweather
09-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Maybe some more arrivals today :hyper:

Kirby
09-08-2006, 02:06 PM
The "book" is an accordian scrapbook. You add pictures over the triangles and squares that go with the theme of the scrapbook.
I thought it was something like that or an autograph book.

Fall is my favorite season and so everything you sent is just perfect!!

DisneyCP2002
09-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Maybe some more arrivals today :hyper:
Well none arrived for me today but here is what I got from the USPS website about the one I sent:

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1070 0002 6878 4178

Your item was delivered at 4:43 pm on September 07, 2006 in CORAOPOLIS, PA 15108

dvcfamily41801
09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I received mine today!!! :yay: Thanks Amanda (thewishfire)! :wave:

I received

22oz Buttercream.....I loooooove this!
A Berry Crumble and Vanilla Carmel votive!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Gymbomom
09-08-2006, 03:52 PM
I love hearing of the arrivals!!!!!!!!

What is everyone burning right now???

I have the cinnamon vanilla tart burning in my pumpkin tart burner. :)
I really like it, it smells more like Cinnamon than Vanilla.

Meriweather
09-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Hopefully we will have some more check ins ::yes::

I am burning Amber Sunset right now....but one of the Spiced Cocoa tarts is sitting in a burning....waiting ;)
I also have a Granny Smith jar that is doing rotation this month.
And a Autumn Wreath tart in my other burner ....also waiting a turn.

jpmandan
09-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Yankee Candle says my order was shipped today! I hope it gets there soon! Mmmmm....wonder how those Red Sox are doing now????

thewishfire
09-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I received mine today!!! :yay: Thanks Amanda (thewishfire)! :wave:

I received

22oz Buttercream.....I loooooove this!
A Berry Crumble and Vanilla Carmel votive!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Glad you like it all and that it arrived safely! Enjoy!

And when I smelled that buttercream candle (and berry crumble as well) I had to buy myself the tarts... and a Halloween tart burner.

dvcfamily41801
09-08-2006, 05:04 PM
I received an email that my order shipped yesterday! Right now I am burning Cinnamon Apple Berry jar in the living room and Gingerbread Maple jar in the kitchen. While at work I already started burning my Autumn Wreath jar. I just could not wait!!!

Meriweather
09-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Well darn, I placed my order 9/2 and it is still in process :mad:

mrsheppo
09-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Have you heard about the new 2006 Christmas scents. I found this website last night and they sound wonderful.

I want to try Feliz Navidad and Christmas Punch.

http://www.candlestomydoor.com/cat3/yankee_candle_holiday_fragrances_2006.htm

Christmas Punch

A happy, fruity recipe of pomegranates, apples, berries, cloves and cinnamon.

Feliz Navidad

A cheerful Latin celebration of buttery cream, raisins, wild currants, nutmeg, ginger and cardamom.

Holiday Sage

Hearthside memories of aromatic sage, earth rosemary, festive cinnamon, seasonal evergreens, and the perfect Yule log.

Sparkling Angel

The uplifting scent of apples, pine, berries and eucalyptus with a touch of sparkling winter woods.

White Chocolate Mint

Melt away into pure bliss...buttery sweet white chocolate with a hint of vanilla and cool, refreshing peppermint.

J&D
09-09-2006, 12:14 AM
White Chocolate Mint Sounds yummy! Can't wait to try that one! :hyper:

I finally found a box, so mine will go out tomorrow or Monday.

Meriweather
09-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Wasn't White chocolate mint one of last years scents?
I think I have 3 jars :blush:

KimRaye
09-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Christmas Punch

A happy, fruity recipe of pomegranates, apples, berries, cloves and cinnamon. :scratchin Sounds interesting. Any idea when they go on sale? :confused3

dvcfamily41801
09-09-2006, 07:46 AM
I bought Holiday Sage last year and LOVED it! I bought a second one incase it was not available this year. :blush:

mickeyfan1
09-09-2006, 08:22 AM
My order shipped yesterday, placed on 9/1. It is getting closer. I hope my exchangee likes what I sent. I would have sent it to myself, but that would have been bad!

sjh801
09-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Quick post before I head out this morning.
I received a beautifully, sweet smelling box on Thursday from Dania (CP2002). :goodvibes I opened it at 11:00PM!!! Now I finally have a chance to post. I will post the contents later today-some votives, tealights, small jar, car freshener, etc. I'm on my way out to have a girls day out with my sister(cvemom) Jan and my niece Cassidy! Off to the outlets! :banana:

Thank you, Dania, for the nice assortment of fall scents!
:thanks:

Meriweather
09-09-2006, 10:08 AM
My order places on 9/2 was shipped today :rolleyes: That Labor Day sale must have really slowed them down.

RSoxFan
09-09-2006, 02:07 PM
My package, ordered on 9/2, was shipped yesterday. I'd say it should be at it's new home on Monday or Tuesday. :thumbsup2

briannesmom
09-09-2006, 02:26 PM
My order places on 9/2 was shipped today :rolleyes: That Labor Day sale must have really slowed them down.

I ordered on the 1st and mine still shows in process :sad2:

KarenB
09-09-2006, 05:09 PM
I received the "has been shipped' e-mail too, so hopefully my person will receive a package soon!!!! :thumbsup2

I was burning MacIntosh but it got warm here again and I have the windows wide open so nothing is lit now. I certainly won't complain about the warm weather!!!

Karen

Kirby
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
My orders are still in process.

Meriweather
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
It turned cold and rainy here, so I am about to go settle into watching a movie and lighting that Spiced Cocoa :hyper:

Debi
09-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Karen, I have a Macintosh burning also!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my YCE. I can't wait!

Meriweather
09-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Still a week until mail date....and then if they order :confused3
It could be awhile for all of them to arrive yet.....might have to call on some patience ;)
Easy for me to say, because I already have mine :rotfl:

roberrl187
09-09-2006, 09:31 PM
I checked on my order tonight and it says still processing. I ordered 9/3, so it should be soon. :goodvibes

I loved the white chocolate mint last year. I think that I stashed a couple incase they didn't have them this year. The Christmas punch one sounds yummie. I'll have to go smell that one and pick up a couple when they come out.

I received another coupon e-mail from Yankee Candle: buy 2 get 1 free of the 22 oz housewarmer (must be regular priced) Code: XF609A7

thewishfire
09-09-2006, 11:35 PM
My mom's status is 'delivered'! :thumbsup2

sjh801
09-10-2006, 08:48 AM
:sunny: My Continuing Thank You! :sunny:

Well, we shopped till we dropped yesterday! :Pinkbounc We even went to Country Clutter which was having a Buy One Get One Free 22 oz. Yankee Candle sale! I got a big Christmas Cookie to save for the holidays and my sister chose a Cherry Lemonade. Were going to try a fall one, but as you can imagine, they were all sold out.

Anyway, here is a list from my exchange.
:goodvibes My fragrant and yummy fall collection from Dania :goodvibes

Sweet Strawberry tart
Small Macintosh and Peach jar
Cherry Lemonade tealights
Macintosh Clean Scents car gel
Cinnamon Apple Berry votive
Farmhouse Apple votive
Apple Cider votive
Caramel Pecan votive
Cinnamon Toast votive

Thanks again!

Meriweather
09-10-2006, 10:04 AM
I LOVE Cherry Lemonade ::yes:: And Christmas cookie is so good too....and not just at Christmas time ;)
Sounds like a good deal, Sandy....and you guys were so restrained. I would have bought way more than that ....just for me :rotfl:

roberrl187
09-10-2006, 12:51 PM
My status has changed to shipped. :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

Meriweather
09-10-2006, 01:11 PM
:yay: We like to hear that change.

For those of you that have not sent out yet, if you are going to order, please do so ASAP....they are being rather slow right now ::yes::

sjh801
09-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Sounds like a good deal, Sandy....and you guys were so restrained. I would have bought way more than that ....just for me :rotfl:

So would we. But, they limited the number to one per customer...And they didn't have a couple others that we wanted...And since we had already spent "a little money" :rotfl: at other stores, we refrained. :crazy:

Of course, when I got home the new catalogue with the buy 2 get one free offer was in my mailbox! :banana: Thinking ahead!!! :love:

By the way, I am burning Cranberry Chutney right now. :goodvibes

Meriweather
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I guess a limit does it ;)
Love Cranberry Chutnet too ::yes::
I am burning Granny Smith right now. DH can only tolerate some of them, so when he is home, I only have a few I can burn.
Oh...spiced cocoa...was only alright....not enought scent to it. He couldn't even smell it, so I guess it didn't bother him :rotfl:

Tamarap
09-11-2006, 12:02 AM
My mom's status is 'delivered'! :thumbsup2

Yes, my mom just called me to tell me she received her package from your mom!!!

The package included:
22oz Sheer Gardenia jar candle
Amber Sunset votive
Lotus Blossom votive

My mom says thank you very much. This was her first exchange and she was positively giddy when she was telling me what she received!!!

Meriweather
09-11-2006, 12:24 AM
:yay: for another report :)

Meriweather
09-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Hopefully this week will bring a lot of arrivals ::yes::

And all the rest will be mailed out ;)

thewishfire
09-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Yes, my mom just called me to tell me she received her package from your mom!!!

The package included:
22oz Sheer Gardenia jar candle
Amber Sunset votive
Lotus Blossom votive

My mom says thank you very much. This was her first exchange and she was positively giddy when she was telling me what she received!!!

Tell her your welcome, and that we're glad she likes it all! :goodvibes

briannesmom
09-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Now this is just weird. My orders have been showing "in process" since the 1st, I checked this morning and it shows that my orders have been shipped. I went to check the tracking numbers and the package I sent to myself was actually shipped on the 7th and it is out for delivery today. The package I sent to my exchange buddy was shipped this morning. So, the moral of the story is even if your order still shows in process it may have actually been shipped. Maybe they are just a little slow on updating the site :confused3

piglet too
09-11-2006, 01:05 PM
The UPS lady visited me just now!!!! :sunny:

Thank you so much Marsha (mickeyfan1) for the wonderful goodies!!!!!!!!

I got .......
6 Autumn Leaves votives
6 Autumn Wreath votives
12 Amber Sunset tealights
2 leaf votive holders (I really needed new ones) http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/120/1103307.jpg

1 leaf tealight holder (needed this too!) http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/120/1103292.jpg

mickeyfan1
09-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Yay!!! I forgot to sign my name, I am so glad you figured it out.

I LOVE all the Autumn coloured accessories. My colour decor is green and orange. Which is why YC is dangerous to me this time of year.

Nite0wl71
09-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Yay!!! I forgot to sign my name, I am so glad you figured it out.

I LOVE all the Autumn coloured accessories. My colour decor is green and orange. Which is why YC is dangerous to me this time of year.
So your the reason they were all sold out last week when I tried to order that votive holder :rotfl: I really like it :teeth:

briannesmom
09-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Just ordered mine! I hope my person to the west of me enjoys what I sent!
Karen

I love everything, thank you!!

I received:
22oz jar of Autumn Leaves
4 pack of Farmers Market votives in Spiced Pumpkin
3 pack of Farmers Market tarts in Cinnamon Apple Berry

The whole box smelled just like Fall :goodvibes
The Farmers Market stuff is almost too cute to burn but I think I will sacrifice one of the Cinnamon Apple Berries to the tart burner this afternoon.

Thanks again Karen for the great package.

Amy

KarenB
09-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi Amy!! I am glad you like what I sent. Somewhere I read that you thought the Farmer's Market stuff was cute so I sent a few of those. I thought a big jar of Autumn Leaves would get you in the mood for fall!

Karen

dvcfamily41801
09-11-2006, 08:06 PM
OMG OMG.... I am SUCH an airhead. :guilty: I am just totally realizing NOW that I forgot to put a message when I placed my buddy's exchange order. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a dope. :guilty: I will let my buddy know when she posts she received her box. :guilty: :guilty:

Meriweather
09-11-2006, 08:19 PM
:rotfl: You're not the first and probably won't be the last.
Hopefully we'll hear soon.
A couple of the ones ordered are starting to arrive :bounce:

Kirby
09-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Got my confirmation from YC that my order was shipped, at least the majority of it. One item is still in process.

briannesmom
09-11-2006, 10:07 PM
I have a question for all of the Yankee experts. I which room of your house would you burn Fresh Mint?? I bought myself a small jar from the clearance section and now I am not sure what to do with it. I was thinking kitchen because that is where I put most of my food scents or maybe bathroom because it smells like toothpaste.
Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

J&D
09-11-2006, 10:23 PM
My package is in the mail and headed to the West coast.

thewishfire
09-11-2006, 10:51 PM
I have a question for all of the Yankee experts. I which room of your house would you burn Fresh Mint?? I bought myself a small jar from the clearance section and now I am not sure what to do with it. I was thinking kitchen because that is where I put most of my food scents or maybe bathroom because it smells like toothpaste.

I was thinking bathroom too.

jwsqrdplus2
09-11-2006, 11:45 PM

I burn Fresh Mint in my kitchen/living area. My kids love it (hubby could do without it!), and it smells more like the mint I have growing outside than toothpaste to me. Since I (OK, DH!!!!) grow fresh herbs (basil, mint, sage, oregano, rosemary, chives, etc), anything that smells like that ends up in my kitchen/living area.

KimRaye
09-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Yum, YUM, YUM!! My package arrived today and, the scents were pouring out! It was SOOOO YUMMY!!!OMG OMG.... I am SUCH an airhead. :guilty: I am just totally realizing NOW that I forgot to put a message when I placed my buddy's exchange order. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a dope. :guilty: I will let my buddy know when she posts she received her box. :guilty: :guilty:I guess my package was from you. :rotfl: Don't worry! I've ordered gift tags and YC doesn't include them everytime anyway. (I've tried this on orders to myself so, I know.) ;)

Lisa sent me SUCH a collection, I'm set for a while! :thumbsup2

I got votives in: Buttercream, Choc chip cookie, vanilla cupcake, vanilla caramel, trick or treat, pumpkin pie, macintosh (my 1st ever fave!), fruit smoothie, farmhouse apple, golden spiced pear, peach & sweet berries (my most recent fave!) and, I got 2 (shhh, should've only been 1 ;) ) of cinnamon appleberry! My votive down here was burning out so, I replaced it with cinnamon appleberry and, I really like it! Glad there were 2. ;) I also got a 4-pack of Farmer's Market Maple Sugar (can you smell syrup?) :teeth: AND, a small jar of Berry Crumble! There are sooo many yummies in my basement right now, except for the small jar, that's going to work with me. :teeth:

Lisa, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes You really 'enhanced' my day today, with all the sad remembrances of 9/11. Good smells are such a brain-trigger, imo, to happiness. :sunny: Thank you for a generous exchange.

P.S. You're NOT an airhead or a dope! ;) I figured you out! :thumbsup2

:wave:

dvcfamily41801
09-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Yum, YUM, YUM!! My package arrived today and, the scents were pouring out! It was SOOOO YUMMY!!!I guess my package was from you. :rotfl: Don't worry! I've ordered gift tags and YC doesn't include them everytime anyway. (I've tried this on orders to myself so, I know.) ;)

Lisa sent me SUCH a collection, I'm set for a while! :thumbsup2

I got votives in: Buttercream, Choc chip cookie, vanilla cupcake, vanilla caramel, trick or treat, pumpkin pie, macintosh (my 1st ever fave!), fruit smoothie, farmhouse apple, golden spiced pear, peach & sweet berries (my most recent fave!) and, I got 2 (shhh, should've only been 1 ;) ) of cinnamon appleberry! My votive down here was burning out so, I replaced it with cinnamon appleberry and, I really like it! Glad there were 2. ;) I also got a 4-pack of Farmer's Market Maple Sugar (can you smell syrup?) :teeth: AND, a small jar of Berry Crumble! There are sooo many yummies in my basement right now, except for the small jar, that's going to work with me. :teeth:

Lisa, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes You really 'enhanced' my day today, with all the sad remembrances of 9/11. Good smells are such a brain-trigger, imo, to happiness. :sunny: Thank you for a generous exchange.

P.S. You're NOT an airhead or a dope! ;) I figured you out! :thumbsup2

:wave:

:blush: :wave2:

Yay! So glad that you liked it. I must have changed my basket a dozen times trying to pick out great scents. I am glad that it brightened up your day, even a bit. Yesterday was a very tough day for all. Happy Fall and hope you enjoy your candles. :goodvibes

jennyL
09-12-2006, 08:12 AM
My grandfather passed away yesterday and I will be heading out of town today to start working my way towards the funeral. I have my candles but won't get them in the mail before I head out. I'm going to see if my mom can mail them while I'm away but if not then I will get them out on Monday when I'm back. I'm not sure if mine are on the way to me yet but I do have someone getting the mail so they should be fine and I'll report once I'm back.

Gymbomom
09-12-2006, 08:15 AM
My grandfather passed away yesterday and I will be heading out of town today to start working my way towards the funeral. I have my candles but won't get them in the mail before I head out. I'm going to see if my mom can mail them while I'm away but if not then I will get them out on Monday when I'm back. I'm not sure if mine are on the way to me yet but I do have someone getting the mail so they should be fine and I'll report once I'm back.

:hug: ((((HUGS)))) Jenny ~~ So Sorry for your loss.

RSoxFan
09-12-2006, 08:18 AM
My package was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! It was like the never ending box. :cool1:

I got:

4 Cottage Breeze votives - my favorite
4 Vanilla Cupcake votives - sooo yummy
4 Autumn Leaves votives - wonderful!
4 Lilac Blossons tarts - my mom stole those. :rotfl:
And a 22oz jar of Spiced Cocoa. I lit that one right away since it was chilly yesterday. It really warmed the house up.

THANK YOU JANICE!!! I love all of it :Pinkbounc

RSoxFan
09-12-2006, 08:19 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss Jenny. :hug:

Meriweather
09-12-2006, 09:15 AM
:hug: Jenny. So sorry to hear the news.
I'm sure the person you are sending to will understand.

:yay: on so many orders starting to arrive.

dvcfamily41801
09-12-2006, 10:35 AM

Sorry for your loss, Jenny. :grouphug:

jwsqrdplus2
09-12-2006, 11:06 AM
The packages sound great so far. FYI...I got my order that I placed for myself :blush: during sign ups (before I knew a new YC store had opened near us) Tuesday and today.

Just to show how off the YC website can be...

The order I quoted above arrived in 2 parts on 5 and 7 Sep. Today (12 Sep), I got the e-mail from YC telling me it shipped on 29 Aug!

:hug: my condolences Jenny.

RSoxFan
09-12-2006, 11:11 AM
I tracked the shipping on my package. It's in the right state at least! I bet it will be there today. :sunny:

Meriweather
09-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Any news today?

Comings?? Or goings?

Still 13 people to mail. Remember Friday is mail day ::yes::

jpmandan
09-12-2006, 05:55 PM
My package was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! It was like the never ending box. :cool1:

I got:

4 Cottage Breeze votives - my favorite
4 Vanilla Cupcake votives - sooo yummy
4 Autumn Leaves votives - wonderful!
4 Lilac Blossons tarts - my mom stole those. :rotfl:
And a 22oz jar of Spiced Cocoa. I lit that one right away since it was chilly yesterday. It really warmed the house up.

THANK YOU JANICE!!! I love all of it :Pinkbounc

I'm so glad you liked it! I tried to choose your favorites. :)

dizcrazy
09-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Sent candle out today - :banana:

mrsheppo
09-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Yankee Candle shows that mine was shipped on 9/7. DD's was shipped on 9/11 and shows delivered!! :cool1:

Meriweather
09-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Hopefully someone that received it will check in soon ;)

I am burning Amber Sunset today :)

janskin
09-12-2006, 08:11 PM
I received an email from Yankee Candle today....my package has been shipped! :cool1:

mickeyfan2
09-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I got mine today. It was from Laura (the card was very difficult to read). I got a wonderful smelling (juicy orange) gift set. I came with a 22 oz jar candles, 4 votives and two votive holders (it was a frosted glass motif). Thank you for the great smelling gift.

Meriweather
09-12-2006, 09:13 PM
I got mine today. It was from Laura (the card was very difficult to read). I got a wonderful smelling (juicy orange) gift set. I came with a 22 oz jar candles, 4 votives and two votive holders (it was a frosted glass motif). Thank you for the great smelling gift.

That is from mrsheppo's DD :)

tinkerbell1967
09-12-2006, 10:07 PM
My package arrived today with some wonderful things!! But there was no card inside so I'm not sure who to thank!!!

I received:

Berry Crumble tarts-3 in a carton
Mandarin Cranberry tarts-3 in a carton
Spiced Pumpkin votives-4 in a ctn
Votive Holder with a beautiful pumpkin design
A tart burner with stand in the same pumpkin design
3.7 oz jar candle in Gingerbread Maple

I was so suprised at all the wonderful things in the carton!! I cannot wait to find out who they were from!! Thank you so much, they all smell great and I cannot wait to burn them!!! :)

KimRaye
09-12-2006, 11:57 PM
As promised Nancy, mine was SCENT today! :teeth: WITH DC! :thumbsup2 Hope my receiver is 'welcomed home' by it. ;)

Meriweather
09-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Yours was from mrsheppo, tinkerbell

And I bet is is a wonderful scent too, Kim ;)

roberrl187
09-13-2006, 08:17 AM
Mine showes that it was deilvered yesterday morning. :thumbsup2

Meriweather
09-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Hope that person checks in soon so we can hear :)

HOpe we hear of some more arrivals today.....still 4 that were ordered on the 1st or 2nd to hear from :)

janskin
09-13-2006, 12:07 PM
I just tracked my exchange and it is set to arrive today! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

DisneyCP2002
09-13-2006, 01:14 PM
I got mine today, thank you so mch Shannon(RSoxFan??) I got:

Tarts: Cinnamon Stick
Cucumber & Cantaloupe
French Vanilla
Fruit Smoothie
Gingerbread Maple

Samplers: Cinnamon Applebery
Cinnamon Vanilla
Farmhouse Apple
Juicy Watermelon
MacIntosh
Sweet Strawberry

Vanilla Cupcake 22oz. Jar(burning this right now)

Thank you so much Shannon for everything, I love it all.

RSoxFan
09-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I got mine today, thank you so mch Shannon(RSoxFan??) I got:

Tarts: Cinnamon Stick
Cucumber & Cantaloupe
French Vanilla
Fruit Smoothie
Gingerbread Maple

Samplers: Cinnamon Applebery
Cinnamon Vanilla
Farmhouse Apple
Juicy Watermelon
MacIntosh
Sweet Strawberry

Vanilla Cupcake 22oz. Jar(burning this right now)

Thank you so much Shannon for everything, I love it all.

I'm glad you like it! I had fun picking it out. :wave:

Kirby
09-13-2006, 02:06 PM
According to UPS, the package I ordered should be arriving any day now.

briannesmom
09-13-2006, 02:27 PM
HOpe we hear of some more arrivals today.....still 4 that were ordered on the 1st or 2nd to hear from :)

Mine was ordered on the first. It shows as delivered to JennyL yesterday afternoon. Hopefully it will give her something to brighten her day when she get back into town next week.

Amy

Meriweather
09-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Mine was ordered on the first. It shows as delivered to JennyL yesterday afternoon. Hopefully it will give her something to brighten her day when she get back into town next week.

Amy

I'm sure it will brighten her day ::yes::

Hope we hear of some more arrivals today.
And mailings? Anyone sent out today? Still 10 to get out.

Meriweather
09-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Heads Up!! Holiday YCE will start sign-ups Nov. 2!!

If you would like a reminder, please let me know.....reminders will go out Nov. 2 (I get home from WDW Nov. 1 :mickeyjum ).

tinkerbell1967
09-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Yours was from mrsheppo, tinkerbell

And I bet is is a wonderful scent too, Kim ;)

Thank you so much mrsheppo, I love all of it!! :thumbsup2

jwsqrdplus2
09-13-2006, 07:38 PM
My order was shipped this morning. :Pinkbounc

And it arrived today! I had a very yummy smelling surprise when I got home from work today (other than dinner cooking inthe crockpot!). It was my exchange from Carrie.

I got:
a tealight gift set with Autumn Wreath teaights and a very pretty tealight holder
a 14.5 oz jar of Cinnamon Vanilla which everyone in my family loves (even DH)
and a whole bunch of tarts:
2 Autumn Wreath
2 Cinnamon Appleberry
2 Sage and Cinnamon
2 Sugar Cane and Vanilla
2 Tea and Honey
2 Spiced Pumpkin
and 1 Cinnamon Stick

Thanks Carrie. I love all the scents. Fall and Holiday are my favorites because I really like all the spicy scents, and I don't care for the floral ones!

mrsheppo
09-13-2006, 08:30 PM
My package arrived today with some wonderful things!! But there was no card inside so I'm not sure who to thank!!!

I received:

Berry Crumble tarts-3 in a carton
Mandarin Cranberry tarts-3 in a carton
Spiced Pumpkin votives-4 in a ctn
Votive Holder with a beautiful pumpkin design
A tart burner with stand in the same pumpkin design
3.7 oz jar candle in Gingerbread Maple

I was so suprised at all the wonderful things in the carton!! I cannot wait to find out who they were from!! Thank you so much, they all smell great and I cannot wait to burn them!!! :)

I'm glad you liked them. Enjoy!!

mrsheppo
09-13-2006, 08:31 PM

Laura said she hope you enjoys your candles!!

mrsheppo
09-13-2006, 09:28 PM
DH just came home and said a package had come for me from Yankee Candle.

Thank you to Suzanne (Cameron991)

I received a 14.5 oz Chocolate Chip Cookie jar candle
A box of Blueberry tealights

Thank you so much. I love it all.

DD is still waiting on her package but she is patient.

Meriweather
09-13-2006, 10:30 PM
DD is still waiting on her package but she is patient.

Ordered on the 5th, so it should be getting close ;)

roberrl187
09-13-2006, 10:39 PM

If you would like a reminder, please let me know.....reminders will go out Nov. 2 (I get home from WDW Nov. 1 :mickeyjum ).

I would like a reminder. :banana:

Meriweather
09-13-2006, 11:27 PM
I would like a reminder. :banana:

got ya

KimRaye
09-14-2006, 01:50 AM
Your item was processed and left our HAZELWOOD, MO 63042 facility on September 13, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening.

My person isn't around, I just thought I'd check on the package tho. ;)

dvcfamily41801
09-14-2006, 08:10 AM

I would like a reminder!! :wave:

Have a great time at WDW!! :goodvibes

Meriweather
09-14-2006, 09:26 AM
I would like a reminder!! :wave:

Have a great time at WDW!! :goodvibes

got ya.

And but of course, is there any other time to be had at WDW? ;)
First time for MNSSHP and F&WF. And meeting up with a couple DIS friends :teeth:

TOMORROW is mail day!!! Let's get the rest of those packages out!

dvcfamily41801
09-14-2006, 10:22 AM
got ya.

And but of course, is there any other time to be had at WDW? ;)
First time for MNSSHP and F&WF. And meeting up with a couple DIS friends :teeth:

TOMORROW is mail day!!! Let's get the rest of those packages out!

DUH! Silly me ;) We will be enjoying the same thing in a few weeks! You will love them both!!!! :goodvibes

Meriweather
09-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Of course I will :) How would I not ::yes::

You will be having fun first though.....::yes::

Meriweather
09-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Any news today??

I think I will send reminder PMs out now ::yes::

jpmandan
09-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Nancy & All,

Quick question from a Yankee Candle novice....

Does a tart completely evaporate when melted or do you have to pour out some of it after a certain amount of time? It says that the tart should last about eight hours, but mine's lasting alot longer! Help!

Janice

Gymbomom
09-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Nancy & All,

Quick question from a Yankee Candle novice....

Does a tart completely evaporate when melted or do you have to pour out some of it after a certain amount of time? It says that the tart should last about eight hours, but mine's lasting alot longer! Help!

Janice

I think they mean the SMELL lasts 8 hours, the wax never evaporates....
I freeze mine (tip from someone on this thread), and then it pops right out!!!

Tinkerbelle739
09-14-2006, 05:57 PM
I received a package today from Dizcrazy aka Chris. It was wrapped in plain brown paper... :confused3 what could it be? After the paper was peeled away it revealed a DISNEY BOX! You know, the kind you get when you receive a Disney Gram. I was so excited!

Chris sent a 14.5 oz jar of Macintosh and Peach and 3 votives, Farmhouse Apple, Cranberry Chutney and Clean Cotton. The only scent I have bought before is the Clean cotton, so I am SOOOO looking forward to lighting them and letting the aroma fill my house!

Thanks alot Chris for the wonderful gift and thank you to Meriweather for yet again putting on a great exchange! :thumbsup2

jpmandan
09-14-2006, 06:16 PM
I think they mean the SMELL lasts 8 hours, the wax never evaporates....
I freeze mine (tip from someone on this thread), and then it pops right out!!!

:thanks:
Well, well, well, that explains why my tart isn't smelling so wonderful anymore! Thanks for the freezer tip! Going to change tarts now .....

Kirby
09-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Received a YC catalog today and it had a coupon inside. It's buy any two regularly priced 22 oz Housewarmer jar candles and get a third free. Code: CAT609B. Good until September 30th.

Meriweather
09-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Any one else.

Still quite a few to get mailed...tomorrow is the day.

And the tarts....yes. Some last one tea light worth and some 3-4. It depends on the scents. I freeze mine also....upside down. Usually they are already out when I lift up the burner.

dizcrazy
09-14-2006, 08:09 PM
All I can say is WOWWWW!!!!!!!!! And THANKS!!!!!!!!

Becky AKA roberrll87 sent me the Autumn Wreath gift set - it came with a large candle and two small ones AND votives.

:banana: :banana: I love it. Thank you!

KT27
09-14-2006, 10:08 PM
I got my package todayyyyy!!!

Straight from Yankee Candle...

~Medium Housewarmer in YUMMY Juicy Grapefruit~

~Votive - Juicy Grapefruit~

But I don't know who sent it!!!

Thanks so much I have the jar burning now on my new house :)

~Katie

Meriweather
09-14-2006, 10:35 PM
I got my package todayyyyy!!!

Straight from Yankee Candle...

~Medium Housewarmer in YUMMY Juicy Grapefruit~

~Votive - Juicy Grapefruit~

But I don't know who sent it!!!

Thanks so much I have the jar burning now on my new house :)

~Katie

That would be from clhcpaca (Cindy) :)

KimRaye
09-15-2006, 01:22 AM

Your item was delivered at 2:45 pm on September 14, 2006 :thumbsup2

Tamarap
09-15-2006, 01:49 AM
I received my package yesterday, but between working and school, I didn't had a chance to get to it until now.

My package is signed J&D and included:

A very nice fall themed candle plate
Cinnamon votive
Macintosh votive
Buttercream tart
Cranberry Chutney tart
Spiced Pumpkin tart
Vanilla Caramel tart

Thank you so much. I just love all the yummy scents.

Also, my mom mailed her package a couple of days ago, and mine will go in the mail tomorrow!!!

Nite0wl71
09-15-2006, 06:49 AM
And it arrived today! I had a very yummy smelling surprise when I got home from work today (other than dinner cooking inthe crockpot!). It was my exchange from Carrie.

I got:
a tealight gift set with Autumn Wreath teaights and a very pretty tealight holder
a 14.5 oz jar of Cinnamon Vanilla which everyone in my family loves (even DH)
and a whole bunch of tarts:
2 Autumn Wreath
2 Cinnamon Appleberry
2 Sage and Cinnamon
2 Sugar Cane and Vanilla
2 Tea and Honey
2 Spiced Pumpkin
and 1 Cinnamon Stick

Thanks Carrie. I love all the scents. Fall and Holiday are my favorites because I really like all the spicy scents, and I don't care for the floral ones!
You are very welcome. I do not like florals either except for lavander.

I actually called YC that morning because tracking just kept showing it was sent and billed but no other info. They told me if it wasn't received by Friday to call back. I am glad it made it. I guess UPS wasn't scanning the bar code :rolleyes:

roberrl187
09-15-2006, 07:42 AM
All I can say is WOWWWW!!!!!!!!! And THANKS!!!!!!!!

Becky AKA roberrll87 sent me the Autumn Wreath gift set - it came with a large candle and two small ones AND votives.

:banana: :banana: I love it. Thank you!

Your very welcome. Enjoy. :thumbsup2

Meriweather
09-15-2006, 09:17 AM
TODAY is mail day.....let's get the rest out and on their way ::yes::

Hope we hear of some more arrivals today too ::yes::

Kim, your person is due back from vacation Sat ;)

Kirby
09-15-2006, 11:25 AM
09/14/2006 2:38 P.M. IN TRANSIT TO FINAL DESTINATION
This is what UPS says this morning.

J&D
09-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Tamarap- Did the candle plate make it there in one piece?

Gymbomom
09-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Another Arrival!!!!!!! :banana:

I received from Kirby!!!!

First thing Samantha said, Mommy she is from Rockwall, why didn't she just bring it over?? :rotfl2:

Kirby picked out a big bag of potpourri in Autumn Wreath - which I already put in a glass pumpkin jar and put it on top of my piano.

I also received TWELVE votives!!!!!

~3 in Cinnamon Stick
~3 in Cinnamon Apple Berry
~3 in Home for the Holidays
~3 in Cinnamon Vanilla

I LOVE all of those scents, and I am really excited about the votives, as I am going to order some votive holders for the smaller rooms of the house.

Thank you SO much Donna, I loved everything!!! :love:
This was a wonderful exchange!! :goodvibes

Meriweather
09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
First thing Samantha said, Mommy she is from Rockwall, why didn't she just bring it over?? :rotfl2:

Thank you SO much Donna, I loved everything!!!

:rotfl: I asked her if she was going to deliver in person too ;)

And it is Susan, not Donna :teeth:

We are slowing getting all the orders to their new homes.
Still have a couple of people to confirm that they mailed.
Hopefully next week will see this one all wrapped up ::yes::

Gymbomom
09-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Hmmm, I said Donna as that is what was on the invoice. Sorry!!!! :)

Thank you Susan!!! :goodvibes

Meriweather
09-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Hmmm, I said Donna as that is what was on the invoice. Sorry!!!! :)

Thank you Susan!!! :goodvibes

Maybe she changed her name and didn't tell us :teeth:

I'm sure it is a great package, no matter what.

The order that I got for me, arrived today....off to open :hyper:

janskin
09-15-2006, 04:31 PM
My candles came today from California! :cool1:

I received:

2 Autumn Basket Votive holders
2 Pumpkin pie votives
2 Gingerbread Maple votives
2 Spiced Pumpkin votives
2 Havest votives
2 Autumn wreath votives
2 Tricky votives
1 3.7 oz Biscotti candle
1 candle warmer

The box says they are from Tamara's mom.....Thank you very much!! :banana:

Tamarap
09-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Tamarap- Did the candle plate make it there in one piece?

Yes, it did :cool1:

Thanks again!!!

Meriweather
09-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Glad to hear of another arrival ::yes::

sjh801
09-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Mine went out in the mail on Thursday after school with Delivery Confirmation. I am fianlly getting on to post. I've been so busy that by the time I got back on I had way too many e mails to read in one setting. That's the beginning of school for a first grade teacher! :crazy:

KimRaye
09-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Kim, your person is due back from vacation Sat ;) :thumbsup2 Thanks Nancy!

tinkerbell1967
09-16-2006, 12:38 AM
Mine is on the way to the West! Enjoy!

Meriweather
09-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Still 2 people left to check in. I will try e-mail if they don't post today.

Maybe some more arrivals today :sunny:

Kirby
09-16-2006, 11:25 AM
I received from Kirby!!!!
I received my order that I placed for myself yesterday also so I knew that your's would arrive soon! As far as my name, I answer to a lot of names, even my daughter's! :teeth: But Donna is my first name.

I thought about delivering it in person but have not been well lately and ordering on-line was just too easy. I'm glad that it all arrived together instead of in two shipments as I had previously thought.

Gymbomom
09-16-2006, 11:46 AM
I received my order that I placed for myself yesterday also so I knew that your's would arrive soon! As far as my name, I answer to a lot of names, even my daughter's! :teeth: But Donna is my first name.

I thought about delivering it in person but have not been well lately and ordering on-line was just too easy. I'm glad that it all arrived together instead of in two shipments as I had previously thought.

It did arrive in two boxes, lol!! But, it did arrive together at the same time!!

Thanks Again!! My living room smells so good right now! :goodvibes

cameron991
09-16-2006, 05:46 PM
:thumbsup2 Thanks Nancy!

Here I am!! I had a wonderful package waiting for me from KimRaye...

Included was...
A Minnie Ornament
2 Amber Sunset votives (yum...new scent)
2 Golden Spiced Pear votives (another new scent)
4 Autumn Leaves votives (more new scents)
2 Granny Smith votives
2 Macintosh votives
2 blueberry Muffin tarts
2 Cottage Vreeze Tarts
2 autumn votive holders
1 Halloween tart burner with 3 Trick or Treat tarts

I am beyond excited about the new scents and the tart warmer (I have never used them before :banana: )

Thanks so much!! What a great welcome ome gift...
Put me down for a reminder please.

Suzanne

Grendalynn
09-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Shipped mine out today to my Secret Friend in NJ! I know its a day late - but have been feeling like I am going to pop any minute! I am a little slow moving these days and only 15 days (and counting) til the baby is due to arrive... :cheer2:

I hope my recipient will be happy (*Or so I hope) with the goodies I sent along.... Got some great stuff for her and am excited to hear what she thinks of it all! Have some connections in the Yankee Candle Store departmet - so ther should be no disappointments!?? :rolleyes1 And it shouldn't take too long to get from NH to NJ!

Happy Exchanging (and **cautious** candle buring)! :disrocks:

:wizard: ...and Thanks again to Meriweather! :wizard:

Meriweather
09-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Welcome back, Suzanne. I have you down for a reminder :)

I will send e-mails to the 2 people that haven't checked in :( That will have almost all of them in the mail.

Nite0wl71
09-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Amy (2sweetangels) came by my work today and said she received her exchange :thumbsup2

She was going to get back to me and let me know what she received and who sent it so I could post for her. I haven't heard from her yet, then I got caught up in a movie "United 93" so if the phone rang I didn't hear it.

I will try to post tomorrow.

KimRaye
09-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Welcome Home Suzanne! Enjoy!! :thumbsup2

Carrie, I have United 93 here too, from Netflix. It's that good that you don't/wouldn't answer the phone? Is it a tissue-alert??? :confused3 I imagine so. :guilty:

Thanks Nancy!!! :goodvibes :wave:

Nite0wl71
09-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Welcome Home Suzanne! Enjoy!! :thumbsup2

Carrie, I have United 93 here too, from Netflix. It's that good that you don't/wouldn't answer the phone? Is it a tissue-alert??? :confused3 I imagine so. :guilty:

Thanks Nancy!!! :goodvibes :wave:
It is very good and sad :sad2: I didn't hear the phone I forgot to take it in the living room with me. :rolleyes:

Meriweather
09-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Amy's package is from jennyL :)
Glad to hear it arrived.....I wasn't sure if it would for awhile. Jenny went out of town.

2sweetangels
09-17-2006, 10:53 AM
woo hoo! Im on for how long I don't know. Yes I did get my package yesterday from JennyL and I got

3 of the small jars of Juicy Orange, Cranberry Chutney (My favorite, and Fruit Smoothie

2 voltives one Wicked and the other Macintosh& Peach

Thank you very much I havn't tried any of the scentes before except Cranberry Chutney.

Meriweather
09-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Hopefully we will have some arrivals tomorrow ::yes::

We have 12 more to hear about.

jennyL
09-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Glad it got there. I had my mom mail it for my while I was in Indiana.

woo hoo! Im on for how long I don't know. Yes I did get my package yesterday from JennyL and I got

3 of the small jars of Juicy Orange, Cranberry Chutney (My favorite, and Fruit Smoothie

2 voltives one Wicked and the other Macintosh& Peach

Thank you very much I havn't tried any of the scentes before except Cranberry Chutney.

jennyL
09-18-2006, 08:48 AM
I also need to say thanks to amy (Briannesmom). I brought the package in before I left last week but just opened it last night. I got a lovely mosaic tart burner (My DH loves it since it matches our new house perfectly), an assortment of tarts: spiced cocoa, autumn wreath, cinnamon stick, harvest, macintosh, macintosh & peach, and pumpkin pie and two macintosh votives.

I love everything thanks so much. I can't wait to get home tonight so I can burn one.

Meriweather
09-18-2006, 10:17 AM
:hug: Welcome back, Jenny.
Sounds like some great scents you got there.

Hope we hear of some arrivals today.

Tinkerbelle739
09-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Mine is on its way!!

Meriweather
09-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Mine is on its way!!

:yay: That only leaves one to hear about.

Grendalynn
09-18-2006, 03:54 PM
:wave2:
Thanks so much to Barbaraapple for my Yankee Candle Goodies! I recieved the package today and am so happy with what I was "scent"!! :rotfl:

I got a great fall wooden gift crate/basket. It was so pretty I didnt want to open tear into it - here is what was included:

*two glass leaf Tea-Light holders - 1 redish burgundy - 1 brown
*a box of Autumn Scented Tea-Lights
*A small Harvest Jar

I love the flavor and it smells so great and Fall-ish already ... Despite the fact that it is near 8o+ degrees today! I could smell it through the box whne I picked it up from the postoffice this morning!

Thanks so much BARBARAAPPLE! I Love it! :woohoo:

:thanks: :disrocks:

Meriweather
09-18-2006, 04:03 PM
:yay:

Any one else have anything to report today?

piglet too
09-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Forgot to post this earlier, but my package has been sent, and should be there very soon!!!!

Meriweather
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
No more news today??

BARBARAAPPLE
09-18-2006, 08:28 PM
:wave2:
Thanks so much to Barbaraapple for my Yankee Candle Goodies! I recieved the package today and am so happy with what I was "scent"!! :rotfl:

I got a great fall wooden gift crate/basket. It was so pretty I didnt want to open tear into it - here is what was included:

*two glass leaf Tea-Light holders - 1 redish burgundy - 1 brown
*a box of Autumn Scented Tea-Lights
*A small Harvest Jar

I love the flavor and it smells so great and Fall-ish already ... Despite the fact that it is near 8o+ degrees today! I could smell it through the box whne I picked it up from the postoffice this morning!

Thanks so much BARBARAAPPLE! I Love it! :woohoo:

:thanks: :disrocks:

Glad you liked it :thumbsup2

enjoy

mickeyfan1
09-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Mine came. It was in my mail yesterday. I got 2 Buttercream Tarts, 2 Vanilla Caramel Tarts, and 2 white chocolate Mint tarts, plus an electric votive warmer with a beautiful autumn theme. Thanks Sandy!!!!

ETA, there was also a Hazelnut Coffee votive in the warmer. My husband loves the warmers rather than lighting the votives, he says they smell stronger.

Meriweather
09-19-2006, 09:54 AM

we should hear of some arrivals today.....still a few of those first orders to be received.

Debi
09-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Woohoo! I got my box today! Denise (TinkerBell739) sent me 3 Pumpkin Pie tarts and a Chai Tea housewarmer. Thank you sooo much, Denise! :cool1:

Meriweather
09-19-2006, 04:15 PM

Hopefully there will be some more news today ::yes::

Pooh Girl 71
09-19-2006, 06:51 PM
UPS tracking says mine was delivered yesterday :cool1:

Nite0wl71
09-20-2006, 02:03 AM
Forgot to post this earlier, but my package has been sent, and should be there very soon!!!!
I just got home about 30 minutes ago and my exchange was waiting for me on the dining room table :thumbsup2

Kirsten sent me
12 tealights of Boo, (vanilla and peppermint)
a very pretty tealight holder--a green glass leaf
and a 14 oz jar of my favorite scent---White Chocolate Mint

I was so sad when I burned my last jar of this,I kept heating it up on the candle warmer but I fianlly had to throw it away :rotfl:

I am burning a tealight right now even though it is 1 am :goodvibes and eating mac and cheese.

Thank you very much Kristen :wizard:

sjh801
09-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Mine came. It was in my mail yesterday. I got 2 Buttercream Tarts, 2 Vanilla Caramel Tarts, and 2 white chocolate Mint tarts, plus an electric votive warmer with a beautiful autumn theme. Thanks Sandy!!!!

ETA, there was also a Hazelnut Coffee votive in the warmer. My husband loves the warmers rather than lighting the votives, he says they smell stronger.

So glad that you like it. :sunny: Since I have a cat, I prefer the electric warmers to a flame, myself. The warmer holds either a votive or the 3.7 oz, jar. I keep one in my computer room so I don't have to worry about Leontyne Kitty. :cat:

Meriweather
09-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Good morning.

Hope the mail brings more good news today ::yes::

piglet too
09-20-2006, 10:03 AM
I just got home about 30 minutes ago and my exchange was waiting for me on the dining room table :thumbsup2

Kirsten sent me
12 tealights of Boo, (vanilla and peppermint)
a very pretty tealight holder--a green glass leaf
and a 14 oz jar of my favorite scent---White Chocolate Mint

I was so sad when I burned my last jar of this,I kept heating it up on the candle warmer but I fianlly had to throw it away :rotfl:

I am burning a tealight right now even though it is 1 am :goodvibes and eating mac and cheese.

Thank you very much Kristen :wizard:

I am glad that you liked it! That jar candle reminds me of Andes Mints or Girl Scout Mint cookies, yummy :teeth:

Meriweather
09-20-2006, 11:50 AM
We are down to only 6 left to hear about (and one MIA that is confirmed as delivered)

J&D (ordered 9/7)
Laura (ordered 9/5)
clhcpaca x 2 (one confirmed as delivered, other mailed 9/15) she is on vacation until 9/25
KarenB (mailed 9/15)
roberrl187 (MIA person is sending....hopefully it is on its way)

If you haven't received and your name is not here, please let me know.

thewishfire
09-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I got mine today from Grendalynn!!

I received:

*22 Oz Farmhouse Apple Housewarmer
*Storm Watch Car Jar
*Vineyard tart
*Sunflower Days tart
*Splash of Rain tart
*Cedar Leaf Spruce tart
*Christmas Wish tart
*Pumpkin Spice tart
*Key Lime Pie tart

Thank you so much!!! I love it all! I just bought a tart burner when I sent out my exchange and now I have all these new ones to try! The housewarmer will be burning tonight in the living room and I'll be trading in my car this week or next week, so the Car Jar will be it's first scent! Again, thank you so much for the great package. :goodvibes

KarenB
09-20-2006, 06:29 PM
See, it is nice to be one of the last ones to receive! All the early birds may have their candles half way burned by now and mine will just be arriving!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Meriweather
09-20-2006, 08:21 PM
See, it is nice to be one of the last ones to receive! All the early birds may have their candles half way burned by now and mine will just be arriving!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now that is the way to look at it ::yes:: :teeth:

People that send....please check the progress of your order or any DCs you have and see how they are doing.

Grendalynn
09-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I got mine today from Grendalynn!!

I received:

*22 Oz Farmhouse Apple Housewarmer
*Storm Watch Car Jar
*Vineyard tart
*Sunflower Days tart
*Splash of Rain tart
*Cedar Leaf Spruce tart
*Christmas Wish tart
*Pumpkin Spice tart
*Key Lime Pie tart

Thank you so much!!! I love it all! I just bought a tart burner when I sent out my exchange and now I have all these new ones to try! The housewarmer will be burning tonight in the living room and I'll be trading in my car this week or next week, so the Car Jar will be it's first scent! Again, thank you so much for the great package. :goodvibes

Oh I am so glad it arrived safe and sound...and that you are pleased with the contents! I apologize again for the dealy in shipping - These days I am just not as speedy as I usually am! 10 days to go and counting! Hope you enjoy and Happy Fall! :wizard:

mrsheppo
09-20-2006, 10:53 PM
My DD Laura received her package yesterday but didn't get to open it until a few minutes ago as she had her baby yesterday afternoon. :cloud9:

There was no DIS name on it but it was from Cindy in California

She received a box full of tarts
4 Cherry Lemonade
2 Berry Crumble
2 Berry Tangerine
2 Juicy Cherry
2 Peach & Sweet Berries
2 Sweet Strawberry

Laura said to say thank you for everything. She will really enjoy it.

Meriweather
09-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Congratulations on the new addition, Barbara :)
That was from clhcpaca :)
And it was ordered on the 5th :eek: Took a LONG time!!

We are down to only 5 left to hear about

J&D (ordered 9/7)
clhcpaca x 2 (one confirmed as delivered, other mailed 9/15) she is on vacation until 9/25
KarenB (mailed 9/15)

roberrl187
09-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Congratulations on the new addition, Barbara :)
That was from clhcpaca :)
And it was ordered on the 5th :eek: Took a LONG time!!

We are down to only 5 left to hear about

J&D (ordered 9/7)
KarenB (mailed 9/15)

I don't mind being the last one. :rolleyes1 I really enjoy reading about what everyone else is receiving.

Meriweather
09-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Well, hopefully they will all arrive soon.
If we still have MIA ones after Cindy checks in, we will address it ::yes::

piglet too
09-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Just had to share with my fellow YC lovers that I am going to be working at my local YC store this Holiday season!!!!!

:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

I just got the confirmation yesterday and should start the first week of October. I am hoping that I "Wow" the manager enough to stay on after the season. :teeth:

roberrl187
09-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Just had to share with my fellow YC lovers that I am going to be working at my local YC store this Holiday season!!!!!

:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

I just got the confirmation yesterday and should start the first week of October. I am hoping that I "Wow" the manager enough to stay on after the season. :teeth:

Congratulations!!!

That would be a dangerous job for me. I would be too tempted to spend my paycheck there.

Meriweather
09-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Congratulations, Kirsten :)
Will you bring home any $$ ?
I actually can't stay in the store too long :( It bothers me after awhile....how sad is that :(

J&D
09-21-2006, 02:30 PM
J&D (ordered 9/7) No delivery today.

Congratulations, piglet too! :cheer2: