PDA

View Full Version : *** Sticker/sticker book exchange COMPLETED***

2sweetangels
09-01-2006, 01:02 AM
Please post here when you send your package out and when you recieve yours. Please iclude what you recieved when you post.

Thank you

thewishfire
09-01-2006, 11:20 AM
I'll be shopping this weekend! :Pinkbounc

2sweetangels
09-01-2006, 12:26 PM
yeah Im doing all my shopping tomorrow for all the exchanges I am in,LOL

mcraft17
09-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I sent mine out today! This is my first exchange (I did it for my daughter) and we are both excited. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

DisneyCP2002
09-01-2006, 03:44 PM
I am going shopping tomorrow for my person and should have it in the mail monday :teeth:

stephbillalec
09-01-2006, 04:48 PM
DS and I will go shopping this w/e and his exchange will be sent out on Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday, yeah!)
Stephanie

minniedisney1
09-01-2006, 04:54 PM
:banana: Going shopping for all our exchanges this weekend!!! :banana:

ryka
09-02-2006, 05:43 PM
I shopped today. Will mail out Tuesday.

thewishfire
09-02-2006, 09:55 PM
I'll be shopping tomorrow!

I told my cousin she'd be getting a package in the mail and she got really excited that she was getting a 'present' soon! :goodvibes

taraprather
09-04-2006, 11:43 PM
:wave:

snowwhitesmom
09-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Mine is going out tomorrow! Sorry I'm down to the wire!

minniedisney1
09-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Mine went out today!!

stephbillalec
09-05-2006, 06:56 PM
One package is on its way to Emily! :cool1:

thewishfire
09-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Alexandria got her package today!!

Good thing she was over my house! She loved it all! Unfortunately she took it with her before I got to write down the name and what she got! I know it included DCL stickers, many Disney stickers (Lion King, and Pooh among them), beatiful butterfly stickers, a very nice sticker book with a unicorn on it... and lots more! So thank you very much for everything. It made her day! :goodvibes

mcraft17
09-05-2006, 09:54 PM
I am glad Alexandria liked her stickers. After I sent it I realized I didn't put a card in it to say who it was from. We had alot of fun putting them together, enjoy!

Maureenmouse
09-06-2006, 10:38 AM
I'm mailing mine this afternoon after I drop Sabrina off at dance. I went yesterday, but the line was too long, and I had to get the girls to tumbling, so I'll go back today.

snowwhitesmom
09-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Mine just went out, Priority with D/C!

ryka
09-06-2006, 05:27 PM
I mailed out one of mine. I was waiting for one more thing so I can mail the other one out but now I am sick and haven't been able to get to the post office. I will try to get there tomorrow but if not definitely on Friday. So sorry for the delay

2sweetangels
09-06-2006, 06:52 PM
good job everyone :thumbsup2

thewishfire
09-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Almost forgot to report that mine was sent!

ryka
09-08-2006, 06:52 AM
The one I mailed out was delivered already. I am feeling alittle better today so I will mail the other one out today. Once again sorry for the delay.

mcraft17
09-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Emily recieved her's from Stephbillalec. It was wonderful! She got disney Princess Markers, two Disney Princess notebooks, and two wonderful sheets of Mickey Stickers and a sheet of Winnie the Pooh Stickers. She loved them! She collects stickers and can't wait to use them! This was our first exchange and it was perfect! I think I might be hooked :Pinkbounc

aksunshine
09-08-2006, 03:23 PM
I am going shopping tomorrow for my person and should have it in the mail monday :teeth:

We recieved your package today! They are beautiful! DD is going to be so excited when she sees them! This was my first exchange, so I didn't quite know what to expect, but this was definately more than we would have imagined! Thank you!

DisneyCP2002
09-08-2006, 03:24 PM
We recieved your package today! They are beautiful! DD is going to be so excited when she sees them! This was my first exchange, so I didn't quite know what to expect, but this was definately more than we would have imagined! Thank you!
I am so glad they arrived safely, I had a ball buying them for her.

snowwhitesmom
09-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Received my exchange today! MinnieDisney sent me cinderella stickers, Ariel stickers, Mickey stickers, Pooh stickers, Character letter stickers, and Minnie stickers. Thanks so much, these will be great in the classroom!

taraprather
09-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday as I've been running around like crazy getting ready to leave. My package has been sent out. Alexia got her package yesterday from snowwhitesmom.
She received the following..
a cute postcard
post card/picture frame, very neat!
angelina ballerina notepad
chicken little stickers
2 mini lime green bags (yay, my first lime green item!)...
hello kitty stickers
disney princess pez
dora necklace/bracelet set
Finding nemo sticker roll
winnie the pooh cup
mickey stickers
mickey light up pen.
THANK YOU so much for this wonderful package. My daughter LOVES it all!!! She was so excited. Whenever some one comes over she pulls it all out and shows it to them.

Maureenmouse
09-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Amanda received heer sticker exchange today. Thank you very much the wishfire AKA Amanda. she was amazed that you had the same name as hers!!! She received:
Lisa Frank Sticker Treat set with a cute cat clip
Amanda Sticker Collection ( She absolutely loves this)
Disney princess stickeroni
Lisa Frank Sticker book with 100 stickers inside
butterfly stickers
Disney Princess candy necklace
Yarn Minis knit a pouch
4 individual sheets of stickers, stars, hearts, Snow White and Fishing Bears

WOW!!! What a great exchange. Thank you so much. She's so excited..
Maureen

ryka
09-09-2006, 01:57 PM
My son got his today from Maureenmouse's DDs.
He got:
Christmas stickers
Thanksgiving stickings
shamrock stickers
dalamation sticker
a book of frog stickers
a book of 1000 halloween stickers
a book of velvet stickers
engraving art
orbit gum
american flag stickers

Thanks so much. He just ran off to his room with them all. :thumbsup2

Maureenmouse
09-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Ryka,
Glad he received his packege and we'll assume since he ran to his room with the stuff he likes it. I wasn't sure what to buy for a pre teen boy. Even though I teach Middle school and ny class is all boys, they're lower functioning and love things that 7 yr. olds love, so I was a bit wporried as what to buy. We thought the etching craft was neat as well as the boy velvet coloring stickers. Hope he has fun with his new stuff.
Maureen and girls

thewishfire
09-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Amanda received heer sticker exchange today. Thank you very much the wishfire AKA Amanda. she was amazed that you had the same name as hers!!! She received:
Lisa Frank Sticker Treat set with a cute cat clip
Amanda Sticker Collection ( She absolutely loves this)
Disney princess stickeroni
Lisa Frank Sticker book with 100 stickers inside
butterfly stickers
Disney Princess candy necklace
Yarn Minis knit a pouch
4 individual sheets of stickers, stars, hearts, Snow White and Fishing Bears

WOW!!! What a great exchange. Thank you so much. She's so excited..
Maureen

I'm glad she liked everything. It is pretty cool that of all the exchangers, two Amanda's traded with each other. Enjoy! :goodvibes

aksunshine
09-09-2006, 03:33 PM
My son got his today from Maureenmouse's DDs.
He got:
Christmas stickers
Thanksgiving stickings
shamrock stickers
dalamation sticker
a book of frog stickers
a book of 1000 halloween stickers
a book of velvet stickers
engraving art
orbit gum
american flag stickers

Thanks so much. He just ran off to his room with them all. :thumbsup2

My DD got her's today too, alot of the same ones! She loves them, but I have to give them to her a sheet or two at a time or she sticks them all on one sheet of paper! :sad2: So silly!!

By the way, I sent my stickers yesterday, late I know, but I have a good reason! I bought some really awesome stickers last Sunday and I guess my house has eaten them! So I waited to send what I had in hopes of finding them. Anyway, guess what!!!???? I FOUND them!!!! :woohoo: So I'll be putting some more to my two people in the mail Monday! I am very sorry about the delay!

snowwhitesmom
09-09-2006, 04:41 PM
THANK YOU so much for this wonderful package. My daughter LOVES it all!!! She was so excited. Whenever some one comes over she pulls it all out and shows it to them.

I am so glad she liked it all! :goodvibes

Maureenmouse
09-09-2006, 10:43 PM
My DD got her's today too, alot of the same ones! She loves them, but I have to give them to her a sheet or two at a time or she sticks them all on one sheet of paper! So silly!!

By the way, I sent my stickers yesterday, late I know, but I have a good reason! I bought some really awesome stickers last Sunday and I guess my house has eaten them! So I waited to send what I had in hopes of finding them. Anyway, guess what!!!???? I FOUND them!!!! So I'll be putting some more to my two people in the mail Monday! I am very sorry about the delay!

I'm glas she liked them. I didn't know it was for a little girl or we would have made it a bit more childish. I just had a name and no age for her, so I kept it a bit generic. My girls love to stick all of their stickers on one paper too. Or if I don't watch, the furniture has stickers on it too...

Nite0wl71
09-10-2006, 07:04 AM
I talked to Amy last night and she has been having trouble with her internet connection :badpc: I am going to try to go over this list with her so she (or me) can update soon. :thumbsup2

snowwhitesmom
09-10-2006, 08:36 AM
You're a good woman, Carrie!

Nite0wl71
09-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Thank you :blush:

I am also a very tired one, I have been working 55 hours a week the past few weeks with no end in sight :faint:

snowwhitesmom
09-10-2006, 07:19 PM
But only 16 days until you go back to the World!!!! :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Nite0wl71
09-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok I am trying to figure this out :thumbsup2

Katelyn (2sweetangels DD) received her package from Ayana.

She received:

Disney Princess Story sticker book
Little Teddy Bear sticker book
Nemo stickers
Fairy stickers
Pooh laser stickers
Disney Princess name tags.

I am sure she is having lots of fun with them and Amy says Thank you very much.

Nite0wl71
09-10-2006, 07:43 PM
But only 16 days until you go back to the World!!!! :Pinkbounc :cool1:
Thay's a good thing and that's all I keep thinking about. :teeth:

Nite0wl71
09-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Now if I have this figured out correct it would seem only one has not been sent yet.

I could be wrong because Amy didn't write down DIS names :rolleyes: and can't get in to the computer to read her pm's.

Also 8 have been received :cheer2: so that means only 6 more to go.

ryka
09-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Ok I am trying to figure this out :thumbsup2

Katelyn (2sweetangels DD) received her package from Ayana.

She received:

Disney Princess Story sticker book
Little Teddy Bear sticker book
Nemo stickers
Fairy stickers
Pooh laser stickers
Disney Princess name tags.

I am sure she is having lots of fun with them and Amy says Thank you very much.
That was from my daughter. It almost didn't make it in the envelope cause she was trying to keep them for herself. They also should have been a Violet doll too.Glad she likes them.

Nite0wl71
09-10-2006, 11:12 PM
That was from my daughter. It almost didn't make it in the envelope cause she was trying to keep them for herself. They also should have been a Violet doll too.Glad she likes them.
Thank you :) I will ask Amy about the doll.

In case some of you don't know Amy (2sweetangels) is my DD :goodvibes

DisneyCP2002
09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Thank you to Isabelle W.(no sn) for the great stickers. These will be great for my next scrapbook project, thank you so much. I got:

A sheet with flowers and words on it
2 sheets of princess encouragement stickers
fall leaves stickers
Two HUGE snowflake stickers
Some wdw stickers
A sheet of Ariel stickers
A sheet of Winnie the pooh & friends stickers

Thank you so much for the great stickers.

ryka
09-11-2006, 03:13 PM
My daughter got hers today from Isabelle. She got

A sheet of winnie the pooh and friends stickers
a sheet of little mermaid stickers ( my fav. I'm trying to steal them)
2 Ballerina stickers
5 sheets of princess stickers
A sheet of Mickey and friends stickers

Thanks so much. She loves them.

aksunshine
09-11-2006, 09:42 PM
ryka and DisneyCP2002-- Just so you know, I found the missing bag of the rest of your stickers and they are in the mail for tomorrow! -- Alicia and Isabelle

stephbillalec
09-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Has everyone received their packages? My ds is still waiting :confused3

Nite0wl71
09-13-2006, 10:32 AM
I think I have this figured out now :thumbsup2

It looks like everyone has sent and 3 need to be received.

With everything that has gone in the last couple of days could you post if you haven't received yet.

Thanks everyone. :)

Nite0wl71
09-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Has everyone received their packages? My ds is still waiting :confused3
According to my list it has been sent so lets see if he gets it today :wizard:

That's one :thumbsup2

Nite0wl71
09-13-2006, 10:37 AM
I see the mail by date was Sept 6th, so today makes it one week. I am glad most have received and I will keep track of the others.

Maureenmouse
09-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Sabrina hasn't received hers yet, but I won't see the mail from today until this evening, so i'll post later if it comes.

minniedisney1
09-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Aydan's came today! Thanks so much to Ryka & her son Joseph!!! It is just what we needed for a rainy day! Aydan is sticking & resticking the 476 :eek: Incredibles stickers to the sticker book pages. He rec'd:

476 Incredibles Stickers
Dash soft plush
Big sheet of pooh stickers
Spiderman stickers
Dinosaur sticker album
Winnie the Pooh sticker album w/6 sheets of stickers
Set of puffy earth/planet stickers
2 Sets of animal safari puffy stickers

Thanks again!!!!

ryka
09-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Aydan's came today! Thanks so much to Ryka & her son Joseph!!! It is just what we needed for a rainy day! Aydan is sticking & resticking the 476 :eek: Incredibles stickers to the sticker book pages. He rec'd:

476 Incredibles Stickers
Dash soft plush
Spiderman stickers
Dinosaur sticker album

Thanks again!!!!
I'm so happy he likes it. I tried to find Cars Stickers but I couldn't find them anywhere. Sticker albums were hard to find too. I actually found the dinosaur one in a dollar store so I brought the only 5 they had cause my kids didn't have any either.

Nite0wl71
09-13-2006, 08:31 PM

476 Incredibles Stickers
Dash soft plush
Spiderman stickers
Dinosaur sticker album

Thanks again!!!!
Well he was one of the three, so that means there are two left to receive.

stephbillalec DS
Maureenmouse DD

They were both sent out the end of last week so they should be there soon. :cool1:

stephbillalec
09-15-2006, 04:15 PM
My ds still hasn't received his exchange yet :confused3
I think I might have to go out and buy some stickers for him myself and then mail them b/c I don't think I can take one more day of seeing how disappointed he is when he goes to the mailbox. :sad2:

Maureenmouse
09-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Sabrina hasn't received hers yet either, however I think she's ok about it as she knows that they'll eventually get here. I sent another exchange ( kids books) and it took 12 days to reach its new home, so I know that the mail can be slow sometimes. Here's to hoping for the mail tomorrow to include the exchanges for Sabrina and Stephbillalec's son!!!

DisneyCP2002
09-16-2006, 12:51 AM
ryka and DisneyCP2002-- Just so you know, I found the missing bag of the rest of your stickers and they are in the mail for tomorrow! -- Alicia and Isabelle
That envelope showed up here today, thank you again Isbelle. I got:

A sheet of sparkly pumpkin stickers
2 sheets of fish stickers
A sheet of star stickers
A sheet of Mickey Mouse stickers
A sheet of rainbow stickers
2 rainbow butterfly stickers
A sheet of Mickey & friends letter stickers
A sheet of Princess stickers
A sheet of feet stickers

Thank you so much for ALL of the great stickers I received.

Nite0wl71
09-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Maureenmouse and stephbillalec let me know if you get any mail tomorrow.

Both exchanges were stated as being mailed on the 9th.

I know some take longer and it depends on the post office, but we won't wait much longer :thumbsup2

Maureenmouse
09-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Sabrina received her exchange today from2sweetangels DD Katelyn
Thanknyou very much. She was so excited.

She received:
2 suckers
2 Halloween Lead pens
( I was instructed to type those first as both my DDs now are eating a sucker and drawing with the pencils.)
Princess journal
Princess Jewl Sticker ?Activity book
Variety pack of girls stickers
Pooh sticker album
Sesame Street Stickers
Care Bear Stickers
Dora Stickers
butterfly stickers
Straw Berry shortcake stickers
My Little Pony Stickers
Princedd pen
2 halloweemn sticky note pads
Lipgloss
Thanks again. She loves everything and is nicely playing with her big sister with all of the stickers now.
Maureen and Sabrina

Nite0wl71
09-16-2006, 08:26 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2:

I will let Amy know.

Just one more to receive :thumbsup2

2sweetangels
09-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Sabrina received her exchange today from2sweetangels DD Katelyn
Thanknyou very much. She was so excited.

She received:
2 suckers
2 Halloween Lead pens
( I was instructed to type those first as both my DDs now are eating a sucker and drawing with the pencils.)
Princess journal
Princess Jewl Sticker ?Activity book
Variety pack of girls stickers
Pooh sticker album
Sesame Street Stickers
Care Bear Stickers
Dora Stickers
butterfly stickers
Straw Berry shortcake stickers
My Little Pony Stickers
Princedd pen
2 halloweemn sticky note pads
Lipgloss
Thanks again. She loves everything and is nicely playing with her big sister with all of the stickers now.
Maureen and Sabrina

why I still have connection I want to say your welcome, and all my exchanges seem to be arriving now, not sure what was going on it was like all my packages got left behind at the post office :confused3

stephbillalec
09-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Alec did not receive his package yesterday.
I thought the mail by date was September 6th? I guess it's not coming. Oh well, I guess that's the chance you take with one of these exchanges. :confused3

ryka
09-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I thought the mail by date was September 6th? I guess it's not coming. Oh well, I guess that's the chance you take with one of these exchanges. :confused3
It could still come. It depends on the post offices. I had mailed an exchange from NJ going to NY and it took almost 3 weeks to get there. It's also a good idea to always get DC so it could be tracked. Give it some more time. If it still doesn't come I'm sure one of us will be happy to send an elf package.

Nite0wl71
09-17-2006, 07:24 PM
::yes:: We already have a couple of efls waiting in the wings ;)

I think your sender is out of town, they get back some time today or tomorrow.

Don't worry no-one ever does not receive :thumbsup2

taraprather
09-18-2006, 04:56 PM
My ds still hasn't received his exchange yet :confused3
I think I might have to go out and buy some stickers for him myself and then mail them b/c I don't think I can take one more day of seeing how disappointed he is when he goes to the mailbox. :sad2:

I just got back from the world! had a great time! I can't believe your son hasn't received them. :confused3
I will go re-shopping again for him tomorrow and get it in the mail asap for you. I'm sorry he hasn't got them yet.

Nite0wl71
09-18-2006, 05:03 PM
I just got back from the world! had a great time! I can't believe your son hasn't received them. :confused3
I will go re-shopping again for him tomorrow and get it in the mail asap for you. I'm sorry he hasn't got them yet.
:thumbsup2

How was your trip? Did you go to MNSSHP? I am leaving in 8 days :banana:

ryka
09-18-2006, 05:24 PM
My daughter got her second set of stickers today from Isabelle. I am not sure what they were cause she took them and ran with them. Thanks so much again. She loves them all.

taraprather
09-18-2006, 10:00 PM
:thumbsup2

How was your trip? Did you go to MNSSHP? I am leaving in 8 days :banana:

Yes, I did go to MNSSHP. It was our first time going and it was a BLAST!!!! It was extremly packed, but every ride was walk on. We didn't have to wait for anything. the one tip I have for MNSSHP is to wait to get candy, don't do that first thing as the lines are extremly long. We waited until about 11 and there were no lines at all, and they gave you more candy also, as the night was coming to an end. I took pictures but you can't make out a lot of them as my camera sucks in the dark. Have fun!!!!

Nite0wl71
09-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Yes, I did go to MNSSHP. It was our first time going and it was a BLAST!!!! It was extremly packed, but every ride was walk on. We didn't have to wait for anything. the one tip I have for MNSSHP is to wait to get candy, don't do that first thing as the lines are extremly long. We waited until about 11 and there were no lines at all, and they gave you more candy also, as the night was coming to an end. I took pictures but you can't make out a lot of them as my camera sucks in the dark. Have fun!!!!
Sounds great. I heard it rained. Thanks for the tip, I am sure we can wait until later for the candy. :thumbsup2

Nite0wl71
09-20-2006, 02:08 AM
stephbillalec---anything yet?

taraprather
09-20-2006, 08:28 AM

Steph, I did get your package out on time. I just didn't post it until the 9th of September (go to page 2, and you will see). I went re-shopping for you yesterday and I plan to get it to the post office today. I'm sorry your first package never came. Of course I usually ALWAYS get DC and that 1 time i didn't, it gets lost, imagine that!
I will ship it priority.

stephbillalec
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM
No, nothing yet as of yesterday. It must have gotten lost in the mail. Hopefully it will show up! :thumbsup2

2sweetangels
09-22-2006, 11:38 AM
ok I am back, DH hopefully thinks he fixed our computer, we have had a connection now for 2 hours straight, LOL Well stephbillalec, let's give it to Monday and if Alec has not recieved anything today or tomorrow we will go ahead and bring in an elf that my mother has waiting.

taraprather
09-22-2006, 03:42 PM
ok I am back, DH hopefully thinks he fixed our computer, we have had a connection now for 2 hours straight, LOL Well stephbillalec, let's give it to Monday and if Alec has not recieved anything today or tomorrow we will go ahead and bring in an elf that my mother has waiting.

I already went reshopping for her. I will go to the post office as soon as my husband gets off work (don't want to drag the kids out in this rain). So no need for an elf.

Nite0wl71
09-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I gave Amy the message :thumbsup2

2sweetangels
09-26-2006, 10:11 PM
yes, mom told me, LOL. Mom I wish I were leaving tomorrow with you, I don't know if I can wait one more day to leave to Florida :hyper:

stephbillalec
10-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Still nothing :confused3
Is it time to call in an elf for ds or should we just forget about it?! :sad2:

Nite0wl71
10-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Amy comes home tomorrow and I will let her know. We will call in an elf :thumbsup2

Meriweather
10-07-2006, 07:55 PM
did this one get resolved??

taraprather
10-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I sent her 2nd set of stickers out a couple days ago. DC is 03061070000038762359. I just checked it and for some reason it hasn't left our post office yet ?? I will call my post office monday morning to find out what's going on. If worse comes to worse, I will send out a 3rd package :confused3 My post office is obviously having some major problems, figuring the first package never made it there either. But unfortunatly I didn't get DC on the 1st one.

Meriweather
10-07-2006, 10:50 PM
PO is closed Monday.
We seem to be having some problems with POs not scanning. So hopefully it will arrive soon.

mommytotwo
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
PO is closed Monday.
We seem to be having some problems with POs not scanning. So hopefully it will arrive soon.

Will the post offices be closed to observe Columbus Day?

stephbillalec
10-07-2006, 11:39 PM
First or second package never arrived. taraprather said the second package would arrive by this past Friday the latest, but nothing came. :sad2:
The PO is closed on Monday. Maybe it will come Tuesday?
taraprather, do you have my correct address? I have no idea why package #1 would not have ever arrived if you mailed it so long ago? :confused3

2sweetangels
10-07-2006, 11:58 PM
First or second package never arrived. taraprather said the second package would arrive by this past Friday the latest, but nothing came. :sad2:
taraprather, do you have my correct address? I have no idea why package #1 would not have ever arrived if you mailed it so long ago? :confused3

alright mom, who are the elves? Lets bring one in

taraprather
10-08-2006, 12:24 AM
:sad2: wow, some of you are making me feel really crappy.
Steph...I DID SEND THE FIRST ONE OUT, AFTER IT GOT TO THE POST OFFICE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..THERE IS SUCH THING AS "LOST MAIL."
As far as the second package. I did get it out later then I expected, and I explained to you in a pm why that was. I did get DC on that one...or did you not read my previous post? I love doing these exchanges, but because of this one in particular, I may be calling it quits. I have sent out EVERY single exchange I've done on here, and ON TIME. This was my first "lost" package that I've dealt with. I'm sorry i didn't get dc on that one, but what more can I do? :confused3

mommytotwo
10-08-2006, 01:29 AM

I am not in this exchange, but wanted to give my input on this.
I have two other exchanges that I am hosting that have lost packages or packages that should have arrived but have not yet been recieved yet.
I do believe that they were all send out in time and such, but that something is going on with the mailing system.
And as we have seen in the past, situations like this do happen.
So sometimes we have to just hang in there and good things will come to people who wait.

stephbillalec
10-08-2006, 09:11 AM
:sad2: wow, some of you are making me feel really crappy.
Steph...I DID SEND THE FIRST ONE OUT, AFTER IT GOT TO THE POST OFFICE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..THERE IS SUCH THING AS "LOST MAIL."
As far as the second package. I did get it out later then I expected, and I explained to you in a pm why that was. I did get DC on that one...or did you not read my previous post? I love doing these exchanges, but because of this one in particular, I may be calling it quits. I have sent out EVERY single exchange I've done on here, and ON TIME. This was my first "lost" package that I've dealt with. I'm sorry i didn't get dc on that one, but what more can I do? :confused3

taraprather, I am not upset so there is no reason to shout, okay? I understand mistakes happen that are outside of our control. It's no big deal. When it gets here, it gets here. That's why I PM'd you. I wanted to give *you* a chance to resolve this before an elf was called in. :thumbsup2

Meriweather
10-08-2006, 09:15 AM
I'm, not in this exchange either, but the mail system has been very inconsistent latley.
The magnet exchange is a good example.....some are still waiting on those after two mailing.
Do check and make sure the address is correct.

Don't feel bad, Tara. It does seem to happen to everyone sometime.

Nite0wl71
10-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Tara please don't stop being in the exchanges. I have to repeat what Meriweather and Mommytotwo said sometimes these things just happen. I am sure that your package will get there Tuesday.

I was in the sock exchange once and the first package never got to me, they resent it it also. All I can picture is someone else getting my socks and wondering what is going on :rotfl:

stephbillalec
10-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Hurray! We have delivery!
And it couldn't of come on a better day....Alec's birthday! He was sooooo excited and the first thing he said was that it was worth the wait!

Alec received:
sidewalk chalk
a light up Mickey pen
sticky flipflop pads
Disney ABC stickers
2 Scooby Doo stickers
Disney reward stickers
2 Spongebob stickers
& Cars wall stickers

Thanks so, so much Tara. You made one birthday boy very happy today!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :thumbsup2

Nite0wl71
10-11-2006, 01:44 AM
YEA :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

taraprather
10-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Hurray! We have delivery!
And it couldn't of come on a better day....Alec's birthday! He was sooooo excited and the first thing he said was that it was worth the wait!

Alec received:
sidewalk chalk
a light up Mickey pen
sticky flipflop pads
Disney ABC stickers
2 Scooby Doo stickers
Disney reward stickers
2 Spongebob stickers
& Cars wall stickers

Thanks so, so much Tara. You made one birthday boy very happy today!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :thumbsup2

What perfect timing! I'm so glad it showed up! :banana: I was getting worried. Tell Alec I said I hope he has a very special b-day!

2sweetangels
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
WONDERFUL!!!! Now we can officialy close this exchange, Thank You all