PDA

View Full Version : ***HALLOWEEN Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo
08-31-2006, 04:05 PM
All info. have been sent out, so please check your pm boxes. We have 44 exchanges going out and some of them will be arriving soon.
Please send your exchanges out on time. The send by date is-Friday Sept. 8.
Post here when you have sent out your exchange and when you have recieved your exchange.
Have fun everyone.

http://webpages.marshall.edu/~yoke1/halloween.gif

Gymbomom
08-31-2006, 05:27 PM
My exchanges left today with DC. :banana:
I hope they travel fast!!!!!! :wizard:

mommytotwo
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Both of my exchanges were mailed :smooth: .

mommytotwo
09-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Just one name to be picked up :cool1: .

Happy shopping everyone. :thumbsup2

minniedisney1
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM
We are doing our shopping this weekend!!!

UrsulasMyHero
09-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Went out shopping today, picked up a few things... Now I have to get a few more and they will be out in the middle of the week.

dvcfamily41801
09-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Was in Target this afternoon, but forgot what was on my exchangee's list. I noticed they were setting up their Halloween displays. I would guess that by the end of the weekend they would be gearin up!!! :goodvibes

PixieDust32
09-02-2006, 01:14 AM
http://images.disneysites.com/clipart/images77/Holidays/Halloween/hlwn-pooh03.gif

http://images.disneysites.com/clipart/images77/Holidays/Halloween/hlwn-pig05.gif

I'm so happy! Fall is almost here, we love the fall, Starbucks has the pumpkin spice coffee already and we cannot wait to go pumpkin patch, pumpkin pie :love: the fall festival, trick or treat, and more!

http://images.disneysites.com/clipart/images77/Holidays/Halloween/hlwn-mic-plu02.gif

http://images.disneysites.com/clipart/images77/Holidays/Halloween/hlwn-mic-min01.gif

mickeyfan2
09-02-2006, 09:07 AM
We shopped yesterday and there was nothing appropriate for my exchangee. I maybe able to go out again before the weekend ends. What if we cannot find anything by the send by date. Could we get an extension?

minniedisney1
09-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Aydan rec'd his today!! Thanks Mommytotwo!!

He rec'd a Dracula trick-or-treat bag
skull flashlight that screams
2 spooky tarantulas
halloween coloring book
bag of misc. halloween candy
halloween owl gummy sucker
A bag of yummy smelling potpourri (for me! :thumbsup2 )

The tarantula's are now hanging on the sides of our real tarantula's house (my DH's pet).
The poor cats are being screamed at by the skull flashlight. :blush:

Thanks again Patsy!

AlexWyattMommy
09-02-2006, 10:36 AM
We will be going shopping this weekend.

NikiM20
09-02-2006, 10:39 AM
I am going to buy more stuff today!!! Hopefully by next Tuesday we will be ready to mail

AlexWyattMommy
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Gymbomom-
They traveled very fast!!
From her DS Trey Alex received:
Nerds on a Rope (already eaten off of)
Mummy Tape Gum (already opened)
Ghost Peeps (already shared) and it's only been 10 minutes since we opened the package
6 bars of Airheads
Pop Rocks
Bag full of fun sized-
oreos, pirate chews, nemo chews
Pumkin cookie cutter
Pooh mini-doodle
Halloween craft (kinda like ornaments)
Bubble pen
spider webbing
Window Clings
Pumpkin garland
and a very nice Halloween card from Trey.
Wyatt is very jealous of all the great things Alex has. Good thing Alex is a good sharer.
Thank you so much for a great exchange!!

Gymbomom
09-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Gymbomom-
They traveled very fast!!
From her DS Trey Alex received:
Nerds on a Rope (already eaten off of)
Mummy Tape Gum (already opened)
Ghost Peeps (already shared) and it's only been 10 minutes since we opened the package
6 bars of Airheads
Pop Rocks
Bag full of fun sized-
oreos, pirate chews, nemo chews
Pumkin cookie cutter
Pooh mini-doodle
Halloween craft (kinda like ornaments)
Bubble pen
spider webbing
Window Clings
Pumpkin garland
and a very nice Halloween card from Trey.
Wyatt is very jealous of all the great things Alex has. Good thing Alex is a good sharer.
Thank you so much for a great exchange!!

I am SO glad he liked everything. It was very hard for Trey to decide what to get him!!! :goodvibes

mommytotwo
09-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Aydan rec'd his today!! Thanks Mommytotwo!!

He rec'd a Dracula trick-or-treat bag
skull flashlight that screams
2 spooky tarantulas
halloween coloring book
bag of misc. halloween candy
halloween owl gummy sucker
A bag of yummy smelling potpourri (for me! :thumbsup2 )

The tarantula's are now hanging on the sides of our real tarantula's house (my DH's pet).
The poor cats are being screamed at by the skull flashlight. :blush:

Thanks again Patsy!

You're welcome. Poor kitties :scared1: .

PixieDust32
09-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Some of my local stores have some halloween stuff out, but not candy or ornaments yet, I was looking for pencils and litte toys but nothing yet, maybe after labor day!

mommytotwo
09-04-2006, 02:56 AM
:hourglass

js092097
09-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Our shopping is done! We are headed to the Post Office this morning! :wave:

NikiM20
09-04-2006, 11:14 AM
I need a bigger box :teeth: I keep running to the store because I keep forgetting the ONE thing this child asked for. So now I need to get what they want and a bigger box...I have ran out of room

Disneyanajc
09-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Justin's exchange is all boxed up and ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning. :cheer2: We had fun choosing the items for this exchange.
JC

snowwhitesmom
09-05-2006, 06:15 AM
Mine is going out tomorrow! It has been ready forever, but I can't seem to make it to the PO before it closes! It WILL be out tomorrow and I will repost when I have sent it!

js092097
09-05-2006, 06:43 AM
OK, I really am going to the Post Office today, since it's not a major holiday!!! :blush:

AlexWyattMommy
09-05-2006, 07:16 AM
My three boxes are ready to go postal today.

Tink_Or_Belle
09-05-2006, 01:11 PM
3 of mine have been mailed however one of our names has no last name...
can anyone tell me if the package will get to a person with just a 1st name and street address? As soon as I know that or get a last name I will send Jordans package out! :)

Disneyanajc
09-05-2006, 04:55 PM
3 of mine have been mailed however one of our names has no last name...
can anyone tell me if the package will get to a person with just a 1st name and street address? As soon as I know that or get a last name I will send Jordans package out! :)

Our Package was mailed out today with DC, and a First name only with street address, our postoffice said it would be delivered with no problems.
But we all know the USPS ;) Yes it can be mailed with only the first name.
JC

Gymbomom
09-05-2006, 07:11 PM
We should hear of another arrival soon!!! :cool1:
DC says it got delivered today around 2:30!!! :banana:

dvcfamily41801
09-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Was back in Target tonight and they did not have much Halloween AT ALL :sad2: . I picked up a couple of things for our exchanges, but looks like I will have to make a few more stops at other stores. :guilty: I am thinking it will be close to the send date that I will be getting ours out, only because I want to make it the best we can for our buddies. I promise to post when we are set.

disneygirlatheart
09-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Both of our exchanges were mailed out today.

mommytotwo
09-05-2006, 09:12 PM
:cool1: I love hearing about exchanges being sent and recieved. :thumbsup2

http://www.funcarepackages.com/images2/Ceramic-Pumpkin-Halloween-Candy-Bouquet.jpg

PixieDust32
09-05-2006, 09:44 PM
We still shopping, I was hoping to get it done today but I had a root canal and I was in such pain, I took a Lortab (sp?) and I was out :sad2: therefore the girls went nutz, the opened packages like crazy and ate ice cream before dinner :crazy: Oh well, I'll go out to do some shopping tomorrow.

PixieDust32
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Yup! :banana: I guess she's the first one to report, she received her package today from Gymbomom DD Samantha, she sent:

:) Pumpkins peeps :love:

:) Mummy tape gum

:) Pack of Halloween crafts, glitter pens, wiggle eyes, wood ornaments, glue.

:) Party Color hair spray

:) Goddie Bag with cookies and snacks

:) Pumpkin pop rocks candy

:) Pumpkin window clings

:) Nerds rope

:) Halloween bubble pen

:) Halloween garland

Thank you so much Samantha and Gymbomom for a wonderful package! She loved it.

mommytotwo
09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
We still shopping, I was hoping to get it done today but I had a root canal and I was in such pain, I took a Lortab (sp?) and I was out :sad2: therefore the girls went nutz, the opened packages like crazy and ate ice cream before dinner :crazy: Oh well, I'll go out to do some shopping tomorrow.

Take care Roxy :grouphug: . Ice cream in a sugar cone is sounding good right now. The last time I thought I had bought some strawberry cheesecake ice cream, but it turned out to be just regular strawberry :(. That is what I get for being in a rush when I am shopping.

PixieDust32
09-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Take care Roxy :grouphug: . Ice cream in a sugar cone is sounding good right now. The last time I thought I had bought some strawberry cheesecake ice cream, but it turned out to be just regular strawberry :(. That is what I get for being in a rush when I am shopping.

Thank you! Ohhh Cheesecake sounds great.

Gymbomom
09-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Yup! :banana: I guess she's the first one to report, she received her package today from Gymbomom DD Samantha, she sent:

:) Pumpkins peeps :love:

:) Mummy tape gum

:) Pack of Halloween crafts, glitter pens, wiggle eyes, wood ornaments, glue.

:) Party Color hair spray

:) Goddie Bag with cookies and snacks

:) Pumpkin pop rocks candy

:) Pumpkin window clings

:) Nerds rope

:) Halloween bubble pen

:) Halloween garland

Thank you so much Samantha and Gymbomom for a wonderful package! She loved it.

I am SO glad she liked everything! Samantha had a great time browsing at Michael's picking everything out. I hope ya'll have a Happy Halloween!! :goodvibes

Gymbomom
09-06-2006, 08:00 AM

Poor you, I HATE dental work!!!!!!

Something that has always helped me, in between the root canal and crown is Listerine. If you swish it as long as you can....it really seems to helps any mouth irritations.

I hope you feel better today!!!

PixieDust32
09-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Poor you, I HATE dental work!!!!!!

Something that has always helped me, in between the root canal and crown is Listerine. If you swish it as long as you can....it really seems to helps any mouth irritations.

I hope you feel better today!!!

Thank you! I'll do that.
I got soooo sick last night, I guess it was the penicillin combine with the hydrocodone :( OMG! It was terrible. Thanks for the tip. :teeth:

PixieDust32
09-06-2006, 08:14 AM
I am SO glad she liked everything! Samantha had a great time browsing at Michael's picking everything out. I hope ya'll have a Happy Halloween!! :goodvibes

I bet, well Samantha did so good, Ilse loved everything and she is decorating her room today! Thanks.

thewishfire
09-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Ours have been sent with DC!

mommytotwo
09-06-2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.justborn.com/images/peeps/peeps_halloween.jpg

PixieDust32
09-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Mmm those peeps are my favorites! Too bad I can't have 'em :(

Gymbomom
09-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Michael's had the pumpkin and ghosts, but not the cat. They sure did get smart making peeps during other seasons!!!

mommytotwo
09-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Mmm those peeps are my favorites! Too bad I can't have 'em :(

You could always buy a few and save them in your freezer, or there is the Christmas Peeps that should be out by Nov.

snowwhitesmom
09-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Mine went out today, Priority, with D/C! :goodvibes

mommytotwo
09-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Our newest exchange is now posted.

The Kids Activity Exchange, so if your child or grandkids would like to join us, come and sign them up.

Tink_Or_Belle
09-06-2006, 06:19 PM
all 4 of my exchanges are in the mail!! (5 packages because one kids didn;t all fit in one box)
All sent Prioroty so look for them in the next 1-3 days

wenbel
09-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Jonathan received his today but isn't here right now to open it. Ours haven't gone out yet I need to get back to the store and it is 1/2 hour away. We live in the woods :rolleyes:

mommytotwo
09-06-2006, 07:04 PM
The Kids Activity Exchange is now taking sign ups if your child or grandchildren would like to join us :thumbsup2 .

lewdyan1
09-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Talya got an awesome package today!!! So many fun things for the upcoming holiday!

Thanks go out to Buffy! She sent a pack of 12 pencils, a pack of 12 vampire teeth. a 9 pack of Halloween erasers, a pumpkin yoyo, a Halloween noise maker and maracas, a deck of Frankenstein cards, Frankenstein ooze and pack of Skeleton pops and finally her all time favorite Halloween themed hair bands. The only problems is I won't let her start wearing them this early!

Thank so much!!! :goodvibes

Ours will be going postal tomorrow!!! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Reminder-TOMORROW is the send by date.
Please get those exchanges out on time. :thumbsup2

jekajekalynn
09-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I went to the stores today and bought everything I needed. I will be mailing them both out tomorow. :thumbsup2

PixieDust32
09-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Shawny received her packages today, she's not home yet, but the she got a HUGE BOX! :thumbsup2 I'll post the goodies later.

Gymbomom
09-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Trey got his package from Justin!!!!! :cool1:

We will post what was inside soon!!!! :banana:

KT27
09-07-2006, 03:20 PM
My 2 were sent, funny my yankee candle exchange went to the same address in NJ..... :cool1:
~Katie

NikiM20
09-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Kara's was mailed today

mommytotwo
09-07-2006, 04:47 PM
:3dglasses

PixieDust32
09-07-2006, 05:40 PM
OK! Our shopping is done, we're getting ready to pack and to the PO tomorrow.

Gymbomom
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Trey's package was AWESOME!!!!!!
He was so happy!

He got:

Star Wars Favor Bag
Pumpkin Whistle and Drummer
Power Ranger Stickers
Halloween Stickers
Halloween Pencil
Halloween Puffy Stickers
Pumpkin Window Clings
Bat Lunch Sack
Pumpkin Pez
Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
2 sets of metallic markers
2 bags of Skittles ~ his favorite!!
Pumpkin Pin that lights up
Trick or Treat Sack
Halloween Flashlight
Pumpkin Carving Tool - Janet he LOVES this - go figure - he is already begging to go buy a Pumpkin - LOL - I am so glad it accidently made its way in. :goodvibes
Power Ranger Chinese Yoyos
Inflatable Pirate Sword and Light Saber - LOVES THESE!!!!
Cute note with Halloween Jokes on it!!!

Tell Justin he is so thoughtful and Trey is so excited to make a new friend. He kept saying Justin gave me this too???? :woohoo:

You made his day!!! Thank you Janet and Justin!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/Gymbomom/gift.jpg

disneygirlatheart
09-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Talya got an awesome package today!!! So many fun things for the upcoming holiday!

Thanks go out to Buffy! She sent a pack of 12 pencils, a pack of 12 vampire teeth. a 9 pack of Halloween erasers, a pumpkin yoyo, a Halloween noise maker and maracas, a deck of Frankenstein cards, Frankenstein ooze and pack of Skeleton pops and finally her all time favorite Halloween themed hair bands. The only problems is I won't let her start wearing them this early!

Thank so much!!! :goodvibes

Ours will be going postal tomorrow!!! :thumbsup2
Glad she liked everything. Enjoy!

Disneyanajc
09-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Trey's package was AWESOME!!!!!!
He was so happy!

He got:

Star Wars Favor Bag
Pumpkin Whistle and Drummer
Power Ranger Stickers
Halloween Stickers
Halloween Pencil
Halloween Puffy Stickers
Pumpkin Window Clings
Bat Lunch Sack
Pumpkin Pez
Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
2 sets of metallic markers
2 bags of Skittles ~ his favorite!!
Pumpkin Pin that lights up
Trick or Treat Sack
Halloween Flashlight
Pumpkin Carving Tool - Janet he LOVES this - go figure - he is already begging to go buy a Pumpkin - LOL - I am so glad it accidently made its way in. :goodvibes
Power Ranger Chinese Yoyos
Inflatable Pirate Sword and Light Saber - LOVES THESE!!!!
Cute note with Halloween Jokes on it!!!

Tell Justin he is so thoughtful and Trey is so excited to make a new friend. He kept saying Justin gave me this too???? :woohoo:

You made his day!!! Thank you Janet and Justin!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/Gymbomom/gift.jpg

Justin and I were very happy to hear that Trey liked his exchange. You brought a big smile to my face with the pumpkin carving tool. :teeth:
Justin thinks it's so cool that Trey is going to be a Red Power Ranger for Halloween, just like him.
JC

mommytotwo
09-07-2006, 08:59 PM
So, did anyone else recieve an exchange today or mail out their exchange?

UrsulasMyHero
09-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Picked up the final touches for my boxen today. They will go out in tomorrow's mail.

shmoogrrrl
09-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Mine has been boxed up, addressed, paid for on the web and dropped off at the post office. It will go out tomorrow!

It doesn't have too far south to go, but I realized that I totally forgot to give my Husband the card that should have been included. DUH! Sorry about that. If any kids in Big Orange Country happen to get a box with no card saying who it is from, that would be my wee little Daughter. :)

AlexWyattMommy
09-08-2006, 07:26 AM
We attempted to deliver your item at 7:32 am on September 08, 2006 in STUYVESANT, NY 12173 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Hope they can get to the Post Office.

mickeyfan2
09-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Mine just went out priority with DC.

Gymbomom
09-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Another Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Samantha received from Snowwhitesmom.

She got:

-THREE Shrek Trick or Treat Baskets - So cute, her brother Trey has already claimed one. :)
-Two Pens - A Ghost and a Spider
-Princess Belle Pez Candy
-Verb carry bag and Verb Bracelet
-Ghost Earings
-Halloween Charm Necklace
-Halloween Charm Bracelet
-4 Halloween Pencils
- Fall Decorative Flag
- Halloween PLaying Card sets with Old Maid and Hearts
- Fall Leaves Coasters
- Pumpkin Bouncing Ball

Samantha said "thank you very much for her gifts" She was very excited to get her package and will enjoy using everything the next 2 months!!! :love:

megan4777
09-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Ours went out priority mail w/ delivery confirmation today. I hope everyone likes their goodies!!

DD, Maeve, also received her package from Wyatt, DS of AlexWyattMommy

She received:

-a blue fleece blanket with a castle on it
-blue slippers with a castle on them (they match the blanket)
-an elmo's world phone
-a jack o lantern plush
-a stuffed cat/pumpkin plush
-an elmo watch
-halloween stickers
-princess window clings
-a minnie night light

She LOVES everything!! Everything is wonderful and she is totally excited!
Thanks so much!!

dvcfamily41801
09-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Our exchanges went out today! Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Happy Halloween to our exchange buddies! :goodvibes

js092097
09-08-2006, 02:51 PM
We recieved our box today from Tink or Belle (love that screen name). We got:

Pumpkin Candy Tote w/ starbursts and suckers
Halloween activity pad
Cute pumkin push-ins (kind of like Mr Potato Head but with a pumkin) Very cute!!
gummi frogs
Timon race car (He loved it!)
2 big bags of M&M's
Big bag full of fun size teddy grahams

Thanks so much for the package! He loved it! I'm tring to sneak some starbursts as I type this, since he won't share! :rotfl2:

snowwhitesmom
09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Samantha said "thank you very much for her gifts" She was very excited to get her package and will enjoy using everything the next 2 months!!!

I am so glad she liked it all!

mommytotwo
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
:moped:

Tink_Or_Belle
09-08-2006, 03:57 PM
We recieved our box today from Tink or Belle (love that screen name). We got:

Pumpkin Candy Tote w/ starbursts and suckers
Halloween activity pad
Cute pumkin push-ins (kind of like Mr Potato Head but with a pumkin) Very cute!!
gummi frogs
Timon race car (He loved it!)
2 big bags of M&M's
Big bag full of fun size teddy grahams

Thanks so much for the package! He loved it! I'm tring to sneak some starbursts as I type this, since he won't share! :rotfl2:

eventually he will sleep then you can steal some candy unless he is on a sugar high :Pinkbounc I loved the Pumpkin Push in things we had just gone Potato head crazy at WDW so when I saw those I thought they were SOO cool

lewdyan1
09-08-2006, 03:59 PM
I forgot to post that ours were mailed out today! :thumbsup2

dvcfamily41801
09-08-2006, 04:00 PM
We received our 2 boxes here!!!!!

Box #1 from Patsy mommytotwo had

A skull that lights up and makes sound and Matt is have a BLAST with it right now! :)
Halloween coloring book, which he asked if he could already start coloring in even though its not Halloween yet.
Dracula trick or treat bag
Big bag of animal crackers (might have to snag a few of those...takes me back to when I was 6 years old...I LOVED THESE!!)
Halloween pencil
Bag of assorted candies
A bag of Harvest Spice potpourri for me that I put in a dish in our powder room. :goodvibes

Thanks Patsy!!! We love it!

Box #2 from Tink-or-Bell

A green trick or treat bag
A Mickey Mouse Plush :)
Happiest Celebration On Earth window cling that we just LOVE! Have looked at it so many times at WDW but never brought it home!! :yay:
A really cool Test Track reflector that is in the shape of Mickey Ears
A glow stick
Rope Nerds
Bag of Monster Lab Candies....the kids will LOVE these!
Ghost Peeps
Bag of Sour Patch Kids
Plastic skeletons that Matt asked if we can string together
and an insane amount of candies which provided the padding for the above goodies! :) :)

Thank you so much to everyone! We have some excited little kiddos here!!! :yay: :yay:

Tink_Or_Belle
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM

A skull that lights up and makes sound and Matt is have a BLAST with it right now! :)
Halloween coloring book, which he asked if he could already start coloring in even though its not Halloween yet.
Big bag of animal crackers (might have to snag a few of those...takes me back to when I was 6 years old...I LOVED THESE!!)
Halloween pencil
Bag of assorted candies
A bag of Harvest Spice potpourri for me that I put in a dish in our powder room. :goodvibes

Box #2 from Tink-or-Bell

Happiest Celebration On Earth window cling that we just LOVE! Have looked at it so many times at WDW but never brought it home!! :yay:
A glow stick
Rope Nerds
Ghost Peeps
Bag of Sour Patch Kids
and an insane amount of candies which provided the padding for the above goodies! :) :)

Thank you so much to everyone! We have some excited little kiddos here!!! :yay: :yay:

Woo hoo glad she liked it!!! When it said favorire candy was fake body parts I said what the heck is that!?!?! I found out soon enough! :rotfl2: 1st we found the chocolate eyeballs but the fingers mouths and feet or whatever it was I figured that MUST be what they meant

mommytotwo
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM

Halloween pencil
Bag of assorted candies

Box #2 from Tink-or-Bell

A glow stick
Rope Nerds
Ghost Peeps
Bag of Sour Patch Kids

You're welcome, hope they both have a fun Halloween.

wenbel
09-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Sorry I haven't posted sooner. Busy week and its not over yet! Ours went out today. Dylan and Jonathan both received their packages and loved them.
Jonathan's package was fromBuffy Snow (not sure of DIS name)
he received:
pumpkin shakers
Mummy playing cards
Pumpkin yo-yo
The Mummy Ooze
Sponge Bob Trick-or-Treat Bag
Halloween Pencils
2 Big boxes of Starburst
Narnia Stickers
a pack of vampire teeth
Ghost paddleball
Glow-in-the-dark skeletons
He loved it all.Thanks so much

Dylan received his from Wishfires Mom today
he received:
pumpkin bucket
spiderweb decoration
2 packs of baseball cards
incredibles fruit chews
mickey lollipop
gummi candy fruit bag
"real cool pen"
gel pens
sweettarts (lots)
sweettart chewy
PButter cups (lots)
snickers (lots)
Russell Stover Marshmallow & Caramel pumpkins (which may disappear when he isn't looking)
nerd rope
hershey cookies
hot wheels candy car
warheads sour spray
ouch bubble gum
pbutter crackers
Thanks so much. His words "awesome"

disneygirlatheart
09-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry I haven't posted sooner. Busy week and its not over yet! Ours went out today. Dylan and Jonathan both received their packages and loved them.
Jonathan's package was fromBuffy Snow (not sure of DIS name)
he received:
pumpkin shakers
Mummy playing cards
Pumpkin yo-yo
The Mummy Ooze
Sponge Bob Trick-or-Treat Bag
Halloween Pencils
2 Big boxes of Starburst
Narnia Stickers
a pack of vampire teeth
Ghost paddleball
Glow-in-the-dark skeletons
He loved it all.Thanks so much

he received:
pumpkin bucket
spiderweb decoration
incredibles fruit chews
mickey lollipop
gummi candy fruit bag
"real cool pen"
gel pens
sweettarts (lots)
sweettart chewy
PButter cups (lots)
snickers (lots)
Russell Stover Marshmallow & Caramel pumpkins (which may disappear when he isn't looking)
nerd rope
hershey cookies
hot wheels candy car
warheads sour spray
ouch bubble gum
pbutter crackers
Your Welcome. Enjoy it all!

mommytotwo
09-08-2006, 08:49 PM
princess:

Disneyanajc
09-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Oh! my! Amanda, Justin was so excited when he opened your package, You truly scored with him :banana:
Inside was:
Hotwheels sticker activity book
spiderwebbing decoration
Nerd on a rope
and the neatest gumi candy lunch bag (he loved this)
THEN:
a pumpkin bucket (filled with)
a bag of Nemo gummi fish (already opened, and shared with all)
a bag of Ritz bits sandwiches
bubbles, bubbles, bubbles
Halloween stickers
JUSTIN'S cool stickers (another home run)
a bag of Glo-Worms candy
a sweet gummy bear candy clip
clicker-licker Halloween pop/whistle
hot wheels candy car
sub pen
Winnie the Pooh candy
Russell Stover vanilla Marshmallow pumpkin
Russell Stover PeanutButter Ghost
a pumpkin pin
and last but not least
a gummi ring
WOW! is all he kept saying, Justin says "THANK YOU! Amanda," :cheer2:
And I say Thank You for a wonderful exchange.
Janet

thewishfire
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
he received:
pumpkin bucket
spiderweb decoration
incredibles fruit chews
mickey lollipop
gummi candy fruit bag
"real cool pen"
gel pens
sweettarts (lots)
sweettart chewy
PButter cups (lots)
snickers (lots)
nerd rope
hershey cookies
hot wheels candy car
warheads sour spray
ouch bubble gum
pbutter crackers

She says your welcome! :goodvibes

thewishfire
09-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh! my! Amanda, Justin was so excited when he opened your package, You truly scored with him :banana:
Inside was:
Hotwheels sticker activity book
spiderwebbing decoration
Nerd on a rope
and the neatest gumi candy lunch bag (he loved this)
THEN:
a pumpkin bucket (filled with)
a bag of Nemo gummi fish (already opened, and shared with all)
a bag of Ritz bits sandwiches
bubbles, bubbles, bubbles
Halloween stickers
JUSTIN'S cool stickers (another home run)
a bag of Glo-Worms candy
a sweet gummy bear candy clip
clicker-licker Halloween pop/whistle
hot wheels candy car
sub pen
Winnie the Pooh candy
Russell Stover vanilla Marshmallow pumpkin
Russell Stover PeanutButter Ghost
a pumpkin pin
and last but not least
a gummi ring
WOW! is all he kept saying, Justin says "THANK YOU! Amanda," :cheer2:
And I say Thank You for a wonderful exchange.
Janet

Your welcome! I'm so glad he likes everything!! :goodvibes

mommytotwo
09-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Still waiting to hear about a handful of exchanges needing to be sent out. :scratchin

mommytotwo
09-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Please remember to post here after you had sent out your exchange.

thewishfire
09-09-2006, 02:20 PM
I got mine today from KT27!!

I received:

*plush pumpkin basket
*Halloween notepad (complete with googly eyes)
*Lindt chocolate truffles
*crayons
*witch Pez
*Halloween glitter stickers
*Peepz decorating kit (very cute!)
*a bag of Laffy Taffy
*2 pumpkin cookie cutters

Thank you for everything!! It puts me in the Halloween mood! :wizard:

Tink_Or_Belle
09-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Abby got hers today!

Pumpkin Treat basket
Laffy Taffy (2 bags)
Pumpkin Pez
Princess Stickers
Princess Pencils
Princess Post Its
Decorete your own Pumpkin Peeps

Thanks so Much She is excited to be the 1st in the family to get hers. For some reason she is usually last. You made her day!

PixieDust32
09-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Thank you so much! Sorry for the late posting :( Shawny received an AWESOME PACKAGE, she loved it and she already ate most of the candy :guilty: lucky her.

_We loved the card with ya'll pictures, good job :thumbsup2
_She received a halloween bag filled with lots of candy, M&M's, tootsie, pop with big lips :teeth:
_Black cat basket filled with tootsie roll
_Bag of spider web
_Disney puffy stickers
_Pumpkin
_Disney notepad
_Spooky treats pop
_Halloween hair accesories
_Halloween straws
_Glow in the dark bracelet
_Spider purple socks
_Mini Halloween canvas bag (so cute)
_Pencils
_Spiders
_AND LOTS OF CANDY!!

We loved they way you packed the stuff with the conffeti and spider web, thank you so very much for a wonderful exchange.

PixieDust32
09-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Patsy, I didn't make it to PO on Friday, so they'll go out on Moday Priority mail. Sorry, but I was so sick to drive these past days.

KT27
09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Abby got hers today!

Pumpkin Treat basket
Laffy Taffy (2 bags)
Pumpkin Pez
Princess Stickers
Princess Pencils
Princess Post Its
Decorete your own Pumpkin Peeps

Thanks so Much She is excited to be the 1st in the family to get hers. For some reason she is usually last. You made her day!

I'm glad she liked it! I forgot to put a note in!!!!

KT27
09-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I got mine today from KT27!!

I received:

*plush pumpkin basket
*Halloween notepad (complete with googly eyes)
*Lindt chocolate truffles
*crayons
*witch Pez
*Halloween glitter stickers
*Peepz decorating kit (very cute!)
*a bag of Laffy Taffy
*2 pumpkin cookie cutters

Thank you for everything!! It puts me in the Halloween mood! :wizard:

I'm glad that you liked it & that this exchange (unlike the Yankee candle one) made it all in one piece :)

AlexWyattMommy
09-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Delivered
Your item was delivered at 9:37 am on September 09, 2006 in KEALAKEKUA, HI 96750.
Delivered
Your item was delivered at 3:55 pm on September 08, 2006 in BELLEVILLE, MI 48111.

Hope you all liked the items and that they arrived safely.

NikiM20
09-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Mine was delivered today :cheer2:

js092097
09-09-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm glad Shawny liked her stuff. It was fun getting to shop for a girl!! princess:

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late posting :( Shawny received an AWESOME PACKAGE, she loved it and she already ate most of the candy :guilty: lucky her.

_We loved the card with ya'll pictures, good job :thumbsup2
_She received a halloween bag filled with lots of candy, M&M's, tootsie, pop with big lips :teeth:
_Black cat basket filled with tootsie roll
_Bag of spider web
_Disney puffy stickers
_Pumpkin
_Disney notepad
_Spooky treats pop
_Halloween hair accesories
_Halloween straws
_Glow in the dark bracelet
_Spider purple socks
_Mini Halloween canvas bag (so cute)
_Pencils
_Spiders
_AND LOTS OF CANDY!!

We loved they way you packed the stuff with the conffeti and spider web, thank you so very much for a wonderful exchange.

mommytotwo
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.balloonplanet.com/shop/images/products/product_2636_small.jpg

mommytotwo
09-09-2006, 08:44 PM
I had recieved my exchange today from Ann Marie-AlexWyattMommy.
How creative and cute-in a Halloween tablecloth, there was-
*2 pairs of Halloween glow in the dark socks
*A big pack of Kit Kat-I think DH will take these from me :) .
*Harvest towel that has a recipe for Harvest Leaves Sugar Cookies and a cookie cutter to use for the recipe-my daughter and I will be making these.
*Black and white Halloween scrapbooking stickers-I will defintly use these for my scrapbook.
*Fall kitchen towel, oven mitt, and pot holder set-perfect for my kitchen :thumbsup2 .
*And the thing that I love the best that I will be putting up right now is a Fall Welcome wall plaque.

Thank you for such a great exchange. Off to hang the plaque :teeth: .

PixieDust32
09-09-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm glad Shawny liked her stuff. It was fun getting to shop for a girl!! princess:

She did! She loved it. Thanks

PixieDust32
09-10-2006, 06:01 AM
SORRY!

I just found a couple more items that Shawny took to her friends house :)

A cute and funny witch key chain, it has a button and she changes faces.
A sheet of decorating stickers.

Thanks

NikiM20
09-10-2006, 07:08 AM
My package was recieved yesterday but noone posted :confused3

snowwhitesmom
09-10-2006, 07:31 AM
My package was recieved yesterday but noone posted [QUOTE]

maybe they are gone for the weekend, Niki... :confused3

mommytotwo
09-10-2006, 11:57 AM
My package was recieved yesterday but noone posted [QUOTE]

maybe they are gone for the weekend, Niki... :confused3

There is a post on it on page 5-

Another Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha received from Snowwhitesmom.

She got:

-THREE Shrek Trick or Treat Baskets - So cute, her brother Trey has already claimed one.
-Two Pens - A Ghost and a Spider
-Princess Belle Pez Candy
-Verb carry bag and Verb Bracelet
-Ghost Earings
-Halloween Charm Necklace
-Halloween Charm Bracelet
-4 Halloween Pencils
- Fall Decorative Flag
- Halloween PLaying Card sets with Old Maid and Hearts
- Fall Leaves Coasters
- Pumpkin Bouncing Ball

Samantha said "thank you very much for her gifts" She was very excited to get her package and will enjoy using everything the next 2 months!!!

mommytotwo
09-10-2006, 11:58 AM
My package was recieved yesterday but noone posted :confused3

I have not heard from them telling me that they are going on a vacation, so we might hear about the arrival soon.

Has anyone else mailed out their exchange?
Pms are being sent out to those of you who I have not heard of your exchanges being confirmed that it was sent out.

jekajekalynn
09-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Both my ds's and my package are on there way . :)

I recieved my packages yesterday afternoon for ds4 and me . :goodvibes

From NikiM20's dd , my ds got:

An Incredibles Super fly disk
some really cute Halloween cups and plates
markers
crayons
a Peanuts coloring book (which he loves!! :teeth: )
some really neat Halloween stickers
an Incredibles candy holder
and lots lots of Halloween goodies .

Thanks!!!!! pirate:

From AlexWyattMommy I recieved:

some nice fall kitchen towels and oven mit (which I needed a new one :blush: )
a really cute Halloween wall hanging that says "Today Mummy is all tied up"
a really nice fall wreath
a CUTE pumpkin wall hanging
some nice Halloween scrapbooking stickers
some ADORABLE Halloween socks!
and a huge Kit Kat bar

Thanks!!!!! :wave:

mommytotwo
09-10-2006, 01:00 PM
The Fall Jam/Jelly Exchange is now OPEN. :thumbsup2

UrsulasMyHero
09-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Due to a 2 day internet outtage (Oh Noes! It was Horrible!) I wasn't able to report that I did get my packages out on Friday, they are on their way to the North East and to the bread Basket of the America's. They were sent priority w/DC.

snowwhitesmom
09-10-2006, 01:46 PM
My package was recieved yesterday but noone posted
Quote:

maybe they are gone for the weekend, Niki...

Patsy, sorry for the confusion - I wasn't posting that my buddy hadn't posted [ they had], I was simply replying to Niki's post - and now I have confused you more! :rotfl: Sorry!

mommytotwo
09-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Patsy, sorry for the confusion - I wasn't posting that my buddy hadn't posted [ they had], I was simply replying to Niki's post - and now I have confused you more! :rotfl: Sorry!

:rotfl: No problem.

wenbel
09-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Greetings
Jordan received her package yesterday from Tink-or-belle. She loved it.
She got:
glow in the dark skeletons
mickey mouse hair thing
tootsie roll lollipops
halloween bear
body part gummies (her favorite)
chocolate eyes
halloween activity book
barbie mask and yummy candy
glow in the dark stickers
halloween basket
leaf bags (that we will be filling soon I'm afraid)
mickey mouse lollipop
bat window stickers
gummy frogs
minnie mouse key chain
I hope I didn't miss anything she had it all apart before I got home.
Thanks so much you made her day!

Tink_Or_Belle
09-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Greetings
Jordan received her package yesterday from Tink-or-belle. She loved it.
She got:
glow in the dark skeletons
mickey mouse hair thing
tootsie roll lollipops
halloween bear
body part gummies (her favorite)
chocolate eyes
halloween activity book
barbie mask and yummy candy
glow in the dark stickers
halloween basket
leaf bags (that we will be filling soon I'm afraid)
mickey mouse lollipop
bat window stickers
gummy frogs
minnie mouse key chain
I hope I didn't miss anything she had it all apart before I got home.
Thanks so much you made her day!

Cool so both packages made it

minniedisney1
09-11-2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks Tink-or Belle!!! The halloween goodies are great!! So much candy!!
I rec'd

Halloween flip & fun activity pad
Eyore journal
Pumpkin shaped candy dish
skull
skeletons
pumpkin spice candle
ghost halloween bucket
Lots & Lots of candy!!!
Not sure how much, but it filled the entire halloween bucket up!!

Thanks again!!! We are enjoying the candy a lot!!!!

AlexWyattMommy
09-11-2006, 01:20 PM
We rec'd two boxes today!
Wyatt got his from Matt of the dvcfamily41801. Will post what is inside when he comes home from school.

I have a great box from UrsulasMyHero.
I had a Cat Pez holder with candy, however my 5 year old grabbed it and ran.
2 Skeleton Pops (guess where they are going)
Pop Rocks Dips (I'm keeping this one to prevent fighting)
Pumpkin Peeps
Marshmellow Pumpkin
Halloween Take-Out Box with Mary Janes and a cute graveyard scene figurine
Pumpkin stress ball
Coffin of putty & glow in the dark skeleton
Devil Horns & Tail set
3-piece kitchen set
Slipper Socks
and a very cute Halloween card. Did you make this card yourself? And if so, why are you not on the Scrapbook Swap threads?!
Love it all!!
Thank you so much Dianna.

Tink_Or_Belle
09-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Ryan and I got ours today ( 3 down 1 to go!)

ryans is from Maeve in NY
her got
Tootsie Pops
SweeTart Shockers
Hersheys Snack Bar
Nerds Rope
A light up Seathry STick (I bet they have a name?)
Mini Strobe
Gummi Sharks
5 Halloween Pencils
Banner
Glow Bracelets
Franhenstain Cup
Glowing SPiders
Halloween Tatoos!

Very cool! he loves "Frank Einstein" best

I got (from Johnathan Nephew of WenBel)

Stuffed Pumpkin
Pumpkin cup
Banner
Fall Cube
Skeleton Socks
Skeleton Sucker
Hersheys Orange Pumpkins (2)
1/2 lb Hersheys bar with Almonds
Wooden Cut Out Mummy
Gummi Spiders Spider rings and Dum Dum Pops!

Thank you to both of you!

AlexWyattMommy
09-11-2006, 01:24 PM
*And the thing that I love the best that I will be putting up right now is a Fall Welcome wall plaque.

That was the only one they had of that style-You almost didn't get it! I am so very glad that you like it too.
This has been such a fun swap to participate in and read about what others have received.

AlexWyattMommy
09-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Wyatt really liked his box.
Inside was
Pumpkin Head Pez
Pencil & Eraser
Candy Filled Pumpkin Telephone
1000+ Halloween Stickers
14oz bag of M&Ms
10 pack of Airheads
and this really cool glow-in-the-dark gift card for $5 at Target.

What a great exchange!!
Thank you so much!!

UrsulasMyHero
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
We rec'd two boxes today!
Wyatt got his from Matt of the dvcfamily41801. Will post what is inside when he comes home from school.

I have a great box from UrsulasMyHero.
I had a Cat Pez holder with candy, however my 5 year old grabbed it and ran.
2 Skeleton Pops (guess where they are going)
Pop Rocks Dips (I'm keeping this one to prevent fighting)
Pumpkin Peeps
Marshmellow Pumpkin
Halloween Take-Out Box with Mary Janes and a cute graveyard scene figurine
Pumpkin stress ball
Coffin of putty & glow in the dark skeleton
Devil Horns & Tail set
3-piece kitchen set
Slipper Socks
and a very cute Halloween card. Did you make this card yourself? And if so, why are you not on the Scrapbook Swap threads?!
Love it all!!
Thank you so much Dianna.

You're more than welcome! And yes, I made the card. As for why I'm not on the scrapbook Swap threads... THEY EXIST???? Don't do that to me, I don't need another addiction. I've only just learned that I like making them. :) they were so much fun. I had bought the materials for another project, and then I thought... "Hrm, I have extra, and this cardstock is the RIGHT shade of Dis Green.." So 2+2 came together, and VIOLA! I made my card. I've actually been making the cards for the last few exchanges, just with plain ole stickers.

:love:

UrsulasMyHero
09-11-2006, 04:47 PM
I got 2 packages from EXCANGE Buddies today!

The first is from MEGAN4777:
She Sent me-
A skeleton Hand Candle holder
A Vampire Hand towel
A Cat Woman Hand Towel
A "Venetian" Masque
4 pack of Cinnamon candles
Silly String
Skeleton Garland
Pair of orange/white stripey sox with Skull/Crossbones on em
Halloween Pen with a Black Spider on it that's Furry
Magnetic Notepad with Witch Cat on it.
Couple of plastic Skeletons on it
Junior Caramels (2 boxen)
Tootsie Minis (2 boxen)
Box of twizler bite size bits
Box of shugar babies
Ghost Peeps
Smores Snack Bars
and the only casualty A melted Crunch Caramel - Currently in the freezer! YUMMY!

The Other package is from Lewdyan1, They sent me:
An Orange Autumn Leaf Tea Light holder w/candle
A Skeleton pop
A kitty Stress ball (Love this, I actually sent one in one of my pkg, and wanted to keep it)
Little Witch Candy purse
Package of Razzles
Foamies Keychain Kit with Lantern & ghost
Unfortunately there were 2 casualties in this package: an adorable Tigger snow globe and a Green autumn Leaf Tealight w/candle. *cries* I may just break off the rest of the glass because the tigger figger is just so cute and keep that part any way!

Thanks so much to you both for 2 wonderful packages!

XoXo
Dianna

mickeyfan2
09-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I got a great halloween package from Dylan (wenbel's son). Tell him thank you. He picked out great stuff.

I got:

About 2 dozen dum dums
About a dozen spider rings
5 chewy spiders
Spider web basket w/bat
Carved pumpkin cup
Fall stamp
6 Reese's peanut butter pumpkins (my favorite)
Skeleton pop
Mummy wooden shape
Halloween socks
Halloween banner
An adorable stuffed pumpkin

megan4777
09-11-2006, 06:21 PM

ryans is from Maeve in NY
her got
Tootsie Pops
SweeTart Shockers
Hersheys Snack Bar
Nerds Rope
A light up Seathry STick (I bet they have a name?)
Mini Strobe
Gummi Sharks
5 Halloween Pencils
Banner
Glow Bracelets
Franhenstain Cup
Glowing SPiders
Halloween Tatoos!

Very cool! he loves "Frank Einstein" best

Stuffed Pumpkin
Pumpkin cup
Banner
Fall Cube
Skeleton Socks
Skeleton Sucker
Wooden Cut Out Mummy

I'm glad he liked it. I'm so SORRY I put tootsie pops in there after you specified that he doesn't like suckers. I think I threw them in there while putting the 3 packages together.
have a great halloween! pirate:

wenbel
09-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I got a great halloween package from Dylan (wenbel's son). Tell him thank you. He picked out great stuff.

I got:

About 2 dozen dum dums
About a dozen spider rings
5 chewy spiders
Spider web basket w/bat
Carved pumpkin cup
Fall stamp
6 Reese's peanut butter pumpkins (my favorite)
Skeleton pop
Mummy wooden shape
Halloween socks
Halloween banner
An adorable stuffed pumpkin

Glad you liked it. My kids like sending these almost as much as they do receiving.

wenbel
09-11-2006, 06:30 PM

Stuffed Pumpkin
Pumpkin cup
Banner
Fall Cube
Skeleton Socks
Skeleton Sucker
Wooden Cut Out Mummy

You're welcome

NikiM20
09-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Kara got her package from Matt today (not sure of Dis name)

A $5 snap and glo gift card to Target (shes begging to go right now LOL)
a ghost pez dispenser
a candy cell phone
a 1/2 lb hershey bar
Halloween M&M's
Ghost Peeps
a smiley face pencil
and a book of halloween stickers

Thanks Matt!!!!

dvcfamily41801
09-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Wyatt really liked his box.
Inside was
Pumpkin Head Pez
Pencil & Eraser
Candy Filled Pumpkin Telephone
1000+ Halloween Stickers
14oz bag of M&Ms
10 pack of Airheads
and this really cool glow-in-the-dark gift card for $5 at Target.

What a great exchange!!
Thank you so much!!

Glad Wyatt liked his box! Matt had a great time picking everything out! :goodvibes

dvcfamily41801
09-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Kara got her package from Matt today (not sure of Dis name)

A $5 snap and glo gift card to Target (shes begging to go right now LOL)
a ghost pez dispenser
a candy cell phone
a 1/2 lb hershey bar
Halloween M&M's
Ghost Peeps
a smiley face pencil
and a book of halloween stickers

Thanks Matt!!!!

Glad she liked the gift card! We were on our way to check out and he Matt saw that and thought it looked neat LOL. Was not sure how it worked and did not want to play around with it so that it would work for his exchange buddies! :)

megan4777
09-11-2006, 07:13 PM
DD, Caelin, received hers from Mickeyfan2, today

She received:
-Minnie ears (she needed these to go with her Minnie dress! THANK-YOU!!)
-pumpkin peeps (she keeps calling these her "yummy pumpkin cookies that I will eat after dinner.")
-a can of playdoh with a playdoh thingie on top to use
-a soap with a duckie in it
-a cool candy light
-a make a princess pumpkin bucket (she has been so excited to open this and use it!)
-ariel stickers
-2 bags of candy (dh took them...oh well)
-gummy bed bugs

there was also a halloween kitchen towel and a happy halloween book....
did you make that? It's absolutely great and i need to learn how to make them

I think that's it...Caelin took everything out of the box and ran around the house jumping up and down...

thank-you so much for everything... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

disneygirlatheart
09-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Both of our exchanges came today!!
The first was for my ds from Kathy in Va not sure of the Dis name
Included was
Spongebob Squarepants Krabby Patties(he has already been eating them) SHHH don't tell I stole one of them!! YUMMY!
Halloween projecter light
green multicolor pen with a black cat on it
magnet list pad with frankenstein on it
paper maiche(sp?) skeleton head
16 oz tumbler with spiders and spiderwebs on it(so cute)
and glow in the dark spray (he has already been experimenting with this)
Thank you so much for everything. Wonderful exchange! He liked it all!! :thumbsup2

The second exchange was for my dd from Jessica(jekajekalynn)
Included was
a very sweet Birthday card(my dd's birthday is on Halloween)
a Minnie Mouse halloween mini snowglobe(will go great with our collection)
Minnie Mouse pen, stamp, and candy all in one(so neat I have never seen these before)
Lisa Frank cool craft kit
Jasmine magnet
Ariel magnet
Crystal Art jewerly set
ghoulish berry baby bottle pop
pumpkin collapsible candy bucket
candy necklace that lights up
Inside the pumpkin loads and loads of candy!!!!!
thank you very very very much!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
09-11-2006, 07:53 PM
:cool1: I'm very happy to hear of all those arrivals.
Just a few more to go.

lewdyan1
09-11-2006, 08:29 PM
I got 2 packages from EXCANGE Buddies today!

Unfortunately there were 2 casualties in this package: an adorable Tigger snow globe and a Green autumn Leaf Tealight w/candle. *cries* I may just break off the rest of the glass because the tigger figger is just so cute and keep that part any way!

Thanks so much to you both for 2 wonderful packages!

XoXo
Dianna
:sad2: I am sad they didn't make it. Be on the lookout for another package coming your way later this week!

UrsulasMyHero
09-11-2006, 09:04 PM
:sad2: I am sad they didn't make it. Be on the lookout for another package coming your way later this week!

That's so sweet, you certainly don't have to!

PixieDust32
09-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh right Patsy, we send ours today! Thanks!

PixieDust32
09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I also received my package today, we just now found it because the mail person I guess is a new one, left the packages by the back entrance. :)

I'll be right back with the list of items! Thanks

mommytotwo
09-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Any arrivals today? :surfweb:

mickeyfan2
09-12-2006, 04:17 PM

She received:
-Minnie ears (she needed these to go with her Minnie dress! THANK-YOU!!)
-pumpkin peeps (she keeps calling these her "yummy pumpkin cookies that I will eat after dinner.")
-a can of playdoh with a playdoh thingie on top to use
-a soap with a duckie in it
-a cool candy light
-a make a princess pumpkin bucket (she has been so excited to open this and use it!)
-ariel stickers
-2 bags of candy (dh took them...oh well)
-gummy bed bugs

there was also a halloween kitchen towel and a happy halloween book....
did you make that? It's absolutely great and i need to learn how to make them

I think that's it...Caelin took everything out of the box and ran around the house jumping up and down...

thank-you so much for everything... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Bad DH :teeth:

It is a Halloween theme accordian scrapbook. Yes I made the scrapbook and the towel. I was hoping she had the dress.

The Minnie head piece was so cute I had to get it.

I love her name for th pumpkin peeps!!!! :rotfl:

I just loved the candy light. Does it work? I did not want to try it and then have it turn on in transit.

Glad that she liked her package. :wizard:

snowwhitesmom
09-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Hugs to Minniedisney1 and her DS! I got a great package today with a fun Halloween craft magazine, an M&M mask and M&Ms, light up pin, pumpkin pen, a little kitchen witch,and a black, hand decorated trick or treat bag with LOTS of candy!
Thank you so much!

UrsulasMyHero
09-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Any News from the Wishfire's Mom? Her's should be there by now.

mommytotwo
09-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Any News from the Wishfire's Mom? Her's should be there by now.

Not yet.

PixieDust32
09-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Thank you Jessica (jekakekalyon) she send my an awesome package...

_Disneyland Haunted mansion postcard
_A soft and cuddly tramp (from lady and the tramp)
_Disney's Cinderella Magnet
_Disney's Belle Magnet
_Halloween lighted lantern ornament
_Beautiful glass pumpkin
_Mini halloween pooh snow globe
_Ghost candle holder with the word BOO and candy cane
_2 harvest kitchen towels
_Harvest kitchen oven mint
_Daisy candy dispenser and ink pen
_Collapsible halloween candy bucket FILLED with tons of goodies.... Mini halloween oreos, mini kissables, reeses cups and much more!!

Thank you so much Jessica, I loved my exchange!!

mickeyfan2
09-12-2006, 07:17 PM
I just remembered. There was also a stuffed Minnie Mouse.

mommytotwo
09-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Just 9 more to be recieved.

megan4777
09-13-2006, 10:07 AM
I just remembered. There was also a stuffed Minnie Mouse.

Yes!! Sorry I forgot b/c DD took her and hid her from her younger sister!!

You made the towel, too? It's beautiful and my mom tried to take it when she saw the box. Thank you so much for both, I love them!
I'm slowly getting into scrapbooking but I seem to be stuck with the gluestick/foampieces/googly eyes b/c of dd's. :teeth:

we haven't tried the flashlight, yet, b/c she's OBSESSED with flashlights and if she gets her hands on one, she carries it EVERYWHERE and leaves it random places until the batteries die. We're planning on sleeping out in the tent this weekend so we'll show it to her then.

thanks again for everything!! :Pinkbounc

mickeyfan2
09-13-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes!! Sorry I forgot b/c DD took her and hid her from her younger sister!!

You made the towel, too? It's beautiful and my mom tried to take it when she saw the box. Thank you so much for both, I love them!
I'm slowly getting into scrapbooking but I seem to be stuck with the gluestick/foampieces/googly eyes b/c of dd's. :teeth:

we haven't tried the flashlight, yet, b/c she's OBSESSED with flashlights and if she gets her hands on one, she carries it EVERYWHERE and leaves it random places until the batteries die. We're planning on sleeping out in the tent this weekend so we'll show it to her then.

thanks again for everything!! :Pinkbounc
I could make your mom one and send it to her. PM the address to send it to. Does she want it to be for halloween, the fall, thanksgiving, Christmas or just a general color.

minniedisney1
09-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Aydan rec'd his today!!! Thank you so much Caelin & Megan4777!!!! We picked it up from the PO & he could barely carry it to the car it was so big!! We needed this on a rainy day. We are planning on putting up the decorations in a little while. He rec'd:

5 halloween pencils
6 glow bracelets
box of gummy sharks
halloween tattoos
window clings
holograghic skeleton streamer
pumpkin carver kit
skeleton cup filled with candy
nerd rope
sweet tarts
cookies & cream snack bar
tootsie roll bunch
plastic skeletons
light up halloween light

Thanks again! This exchange was fun!

mommytotwo
09-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Just 8 more, and we should hear of some arrivals today and tomorrow.

megan4777
09-13-2006, 04:03 PM
I received mine today from Aydan, Minniedisney1's son

I got: (I'm sorry if i Miss anything but I was jumped by both dd's now that they know that a box in the mail will most likely contain candy/toys):

-an awesome nightmare before christmas mug (this is my FAVORITE movie)
- a great bag (did you stamp it yourself? I LOVE it) filled with candy
- a halloween toy ( I think...dd's grabbed it and ran)
-an m&m mask with candy

I think there was more but I can't be sure...the mug itself is absolutely great!!

Thanks so much!!!!!

thewishfire
09-13-2006, 07:47 PM
My mom got her's yesterday from Dianna (ursalasmyhero)! Sorry I couldn't post it, I spent the night out of town. She got:

*Hershey's Orange Pumpkin
*Mary Jane's (she loves these!) in a cute Halloween take-out style container
*Purple spider socks
*Kitchen towel, oven mitt, and pott holder with a witch cat on it
*Peeps Pumpkins
*2 Skeleton Pops
*Cat ears and tail! (I might steal these to wear to work!)
*Black cat stress ball (looks like my real-life kitty)
*Pop Rocks Dips
*Witch Pez
*Haunted Hollow Glow-in-the-Dark putty
*Cute Skeleton/Grave/Ghosts decoration

Thank you so much!! This was a great package and we both loved everything!

jekajekalynn
09-13-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm glad that both Exchangees liked there gifts I got them. :thumbsup2 I can't wait for the Halloween candy one. :teeth:

UrsulasMyHero
09-13-2006, 09:14 PM
My mom got her's yesterday from Dianna (ursalasmyhero)! Sorry I couldn't post it, I spent the night out of town. She got:

*Hershey's Orange Pumpkin
*Mary Jane's (she loves these!) in a cute Halloween take-out style container
*Purple spider socks
*Kitchen towel, oven mitt, and pott holder with a witch cat on it
*Peeps Pumpkins
*2 Skeleton Pops
*Cat ears and tail! (I might steal these to wear to work!)
*Black cat stress ball (looks like my real-life kitty)
*Pop Rocks Dips
*Witch Pez
*Haunted Hollow Glow-in-the-Dark putty
*Cute Skeleton/Grave/Ghosts decoration

Thank you so much!! This was a great package and we both loved everything!

*wipes brow* Wow! It took it's time to get there. *grin* I thought it might have gotten lost, so tonight I went out and bought a few extra things "Just in case" I'm glad I like them too! *grin*

I'm glad you both liked every thing! I had so much fun shopping for everything. Have a Happy Halloween!

Dianna

mommytotwo
09-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Any other arrivals?

KT27
09-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Thank you Jordan!!! (wenbel's daughter)

I recieved my halloween box today full of goodies!

~stuffed pumpkin
~jackolantern cup
~holographic banner
~gummy creepy crawlers
~sour patch watermelons
~skelteton pop
~wood cut out of a mummy (so cute!)
~Spider web socks
~fall stamper
~lollipops
~plastic spider rings
~gummy spiders

Thank you so much! the banner & socks were my favorite. Happy Trick o treating!!!!

~Katie

PixieDust32
09-14-2006, 05:03 AM
:3dglasses

Tink_Or_Belle
09-14-2006, 09:26 AM
Any other arrivals?

we are off to teh post office now I'll let you know if Joeys arrives!
nope nothing today...

PixieDust32
09-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Come on mail man!!

wenbel
09-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Thank you Jordan!!! (wenbel's daughter)

I recieved my halloween box today full of goodies!

~stuffed pumpkin
~jackolantern cup
~holographic banner
~gummy creepy crawlers
~sour patch watermelons
~skelteton pop
~wood cut out of a mummy (so cute!)
~Spider web socks
~fall stamper
~lollipops
~plastic spider rings
~gummy spiders

Thank you so much! the banner & socks were my favorite. Happy Trick o treating!!!!

~Katie
Glad you liked it and Happy Trick o treating to you too!!!!

PixieDust32
09-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Still nothing? :( :(

Gymbomom
09-14-2006, 09:16 PM
I can't wait for the Halloween candy one. :teeth:

Me too!!!! :banana:
I was looking at Oriental Trading Halloween catalog, wishing I could shop there....I just don't want to buy a UNIT of everything... :lmao:

PixieDust32
09-14-2006, 10:28 PM
pirate:

mickeyfan2
09-15-2006, 07:48 AM
I was looking at Oriental Trading Halloween catalog, wishing I could shop there....I just don't want to buy a UNIT of everything... :lmao:
We just got our order from OT yesterday. This is where we get the odd things for the bags. I got the gummy fingers in the fry package this year. We also got a few other things.

Gymbomom
09-15-2006, 08:10 AM
We just got our order from OT yesterday. This is where we get the odd things for the bags. I got the gummy fingers in the fry package this year. We also got a few other things.

I really might order from them.....we homeschool, so we do not need anything for parties, but we get TONS of trick or treaters. I bribe my father to sit at our door to pass out candy. I might go ahead and get other things to pass out INSTEAD of candy. Also, having less candy around our house is better for me!!! :rotfl2:
I erased my free shipping code I got in Spam the other day...does anyone still have it???? :)

Gymbomom
09-15-2006, 08:11 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/halloween1/2.gif

Tink_Or_Belle
09-15-2006, 10:47 AM

we have the Oriental trading Company store where I live (or at least I think it is connected it is called Nobbies and is owned by the same guy as OTC) ... they still sell most things in the huge packages. We always get some fun stuff to hand out with our candy though. And I have all 3 kids sign up for the same thing for their school party (Treat Bags for Halloween choice #1 Valentines day choice #2) and we take our trip to Nobbies and get fun stuff. We must do ok they always choose us to bring them

mommytotwo
09-15-2006, 01:17 PM
I had gotten my Halloween exchange from Roxy-PixieDust32, and there was a bunch of neat things in there-
*Pumpkin Peeps
*12 black and orange tealight candles
*Clacking toy
*Jack-O-Lantern candle
*Pumpkin pail votive holder
*Popping candy-cherry flavor
*Ghost ceramic decoration
*Harvest pumpkin sugar cookie towel with a pumpkin cookie cutter-this is perfect since in my other Halloween exchange, I had gotten the leaf cookie cutter and I will now be able to make both for friends and family.
*Halloween kitchen towel
*Spider tealight holder
*2 Halloween pencils
*Orange votive candle
*5 piece kitchen towel set with 2 kitchen towels, 2 potholders, and a dish cloth.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Thank you very much Roxy for the neat Halloween exchange box.

PixieDust32
09-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Oh right Patsy! Glad you liked everything.

2 more to hear from! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
09-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Any arrivals today?

PixieDust32
09-15-2006, 05:50 PM
:listen:

PixieDust32
09-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Are we almost done here Patsy?

mommytotwo
09-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Are we almost done here Patsy?

::yes::, we are just waiting to hear on 6 more arrivals, and they should have reached their destinations by now.

PixieDust32
09-15-2006, 06:56 PM
::yes::, we are just waiting to hear on 6 more arrivals, and they should have reached their destinations by now.

Ohh good! Maybe within the next couple of days. That's great.

Tink_Or_Belle
09-15-2006, 08:11 PM

Joeys is not here yet! hopefully tomorrow! :cheer2:

PixieDust32
09-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Joeys is not here yet! hopefully tomorrow! :cheer2:

Yes, crossing fingers for tomorrow! :yay:

Tink_Or_Belle
09-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Joeys is here !!!!! She is SO happy because it is a huge box of stuff and she LOVES big mail! she got a pumpkin trick or treat bucket full of candy! (including a baby bottle pop and Kit Kats she LOVES Kit Kat
she also got Halloween socks! Coloring Book Noise makers pop Rocks Pumpkin Boxes Hair Pretties Ghost and Pumpkin Peeps
Marshmallow Pumpkins
Peanut butter Pumpkin
another pumpkin box
a different noise maker
Glow necklaces

awesome awesome!!! It is from Shawny and Pixie Dust 32 (funny if I had known I would not have made the mail man comment hops it didn;t worry you) Joey is actually sharing Kit Kats with her brother and sister awww how sweet!

mommytotwo
09-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Countdown-

5 more to go. :wizard:

PixieDust32
09-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Joeys is here !!!!! She is SO happy because it is a huge box of stuff and she LOVES big mail! she got a pumpkin trick or treat bucket full of candy! (including a baby bottle pop and Kit Kats she LOVES Kit Kat
she also got Halloween socks! Coloring Book Noise makers pop Rocks Pumpkin Boxes Hair Pretties Ghost and Pumpkin Peeps
Marshmallow Pumpkins
Peanut butter Pumpkin
another pumpkin box
a different noise maker
Glow necklaces

awesome awesome!!! It is from Shawny and Pixie Dust 32 (funny if I had known I would not have made the mail man comment hops it didn;t worry you) Joey is actually sharing Kit Kats with her brother and sister awww how sweet!

Oh great! Glad she liked it, we had fun shopping and packing the box for her. Oh don't worry abou the mail man comment! :wave2:

Take care!

mommytotwo
09-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Roxy, just wanted to let you know that 2sweetangels had recieved her exchange from Ilse yesterday afternoon.

PixieDust32
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Roxy, just wanted to let you know that 2sweetangels had recieved her exchange from Ilse yesterday afternoon.

OK :thumbsup2

PixieDust32
09-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Alright! I hope they liked the items we send. Thanks

PixieDust32
09-18-2006, 07:18 AM
http://greetings.aolcdn.com/product/full/ap/3056148/graphic1.gif

Nite0wl71
09-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Alright! I hope they liked the items we send. Thanks
Roxy, Amy is going to try to see if she gets a connection today, if not she is going to call me with what she received and I will post :teeth:

PixieDust32
09-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Roxy, Amy is going to try to see if she gets a connection today, if not she is going to call me with what she received and I will post :teeth:

No problem, I know that the package made it to her home. She can do that whenever she can, no hurry! Thanks Carrie.

2sweetangels
09-18-2006, 06:25 PM
No problem, I know that the package made it to her home. She can do that whenever she can, no hurry! Thanks Carrie.

Ok here I am ready tog o

we got a pumpkin bag filled with lots of yummy candy, Kit Kats, suckers

a small plastic container shapes as frankienstein with 2 halloween hair ties inside

a see through pumkin filled with pop rocks

a halloween coloring book and crayons (katelyn stole it)

pumpkin and ghost peeps

halloween pencils

halloween socks

glow necklaces

popcorn

Thank you very much, my girls and I love it all

mommytotwo
09-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Still, 3 more to be recieved.

lewdyan1
09-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Got mine. I will post when I get it opened (after the kids go to sleep)! :teeth:

mommytotwo
09-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Got mine. I will post when I get it opened (after the kids go to sleep)! :teeth:

:cool1:

Dyan, are you trying to hide your goodies from your kids? :rotfl:

lewdyan1
09-18-2006, 07:26 PM
:cool1:

Dyan, are you trying to hide your goodies from your kids? :rotfl:
Yep! :teeth:

mommytotwo
09-18-2006, 09:09 PM
I heard from Kathy that Katie did recieve her exchange.....
So we are now just waiting to hear about one last exchange.

PixieDust32
09-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Ok here I am ready tog o

we got a pumpkin bag filled with lots of yummy candy, Kit Kats, suckers

a small plastic container shapes as frankienstein with 2 halloween hair ties inside

a see through pumkin filled with pop rocks

a halloween coloring book and crayons (katelyn stole it)

pumpkin and ghost peeps

halloween pencils

halloween socks

glow necklaces

popcorn

Thank you very much, my girls and I love it all

You're welcome.

KT27
09-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Well first let me say I got my package! It was delayed because I had updated the post office with my new address starting next week but they began forwarding my mail right away! GRRRR...

Aydan (MinnieDisney1's son) sent me an awesome package full of goodies! So much in fact I am using some of the items to send to my dh who is deployed in Iraq to cheer him up!

The box contained:

Halloween magazine from Better Homes & Garden - lots of carving, decorating & craft ideas!

M&M's halloween mask - with M&M's attached!

Wee Little Kitchen Witch - Good luck for the kitchen!

A orange tote bag with halloween designs - so cute I love this!

Oreos, jawbreakers, kit kats, gum, sweet tarts, lollipops, hersheys kissables, halloween maraccas & smarties

and a light up ghost & pumpkin pin!!!!

Thank you so much & have a happy halloween!

~Katie

mommytotwo
09-19-2006, 03:15 PM
:cool1: That completes another exchange :cool1: , and with no elves.
Thank you to all who made this exchange a success.
The next two holiday ones that I am hosting starting Nov.1 is the-
*Christmas present exchange
*Christmas stocking exchange

I might start the sign-ups next month so that everyone has more time to be on the lookout for presents, stockings, or people can make their stockings if you are crafty.
If there is any interest in starting sign ups early, feel free to post here or let me know. Based upon the reply, .... I will see how early to start it. :thumbsup2

Gymbomom
09-19-2006, 03:31 PM
:cool1: That completes another exchange :cool1: , and with no elves.
Thank you to all who made this exchange a success.
The next two holiday ones that I am hosting starting Nov.1 is the-
*Christmas present exchange
*Christmas stocking exchange

I might start the sign-ups next month so that everyone has more time to be on the lookout for presents, stockings, or people can make their stockings if you are crafty.
If there is any interest in starting sign ups early, feel free to post here or let me know. Based upon the reply, .... I will see how early to start it. :thumbsup2

That is a hard one. Hmmm. I vote wait till Nov. 1st, as the Halloween will be put up and Christmas stuff out. :goodvibes
We can count down the days. :cool1:

PixieDust32
09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah!!! :banana: GREAT JOB PATSY!! No Elves, no MIA packages!! AWESOME!! This was a fun fun one.

THANK YOU PATSY! :cool1: