PDA

View Full Version : Fitness room

oklamomof4boys
08-26-2006, 10:35 PM
The fitness room is only for people 18 and older, right? My 15 year old will have to start 2 a days for football right when we return from our vacation next summer and he is worried about staying in shape. Any chance he can go if accompanied by my husband? I think I read that the teen group sometimes go to the fitness room, right? How often would they do this on a 4 night cruise?

tvguy
08-27-2006, 01:00 AM
The fitness room is only for people 18 and older, right? My 15 year old will have to start 2 a days for football right when we return from our vacation next summer and he is worried about staying in shape. Any chance he can go if accompanied by my husband? I think I read that the teen group sometimes go to the fitness room, right? How often would they do this on a 4 night cruise?

We were told no. My son was 16, and a high school baseball player. The kids club on the 7 day went to the club once all week, for 30 minutes. Sadly, we had late seating, 8:30 pm, and that only time in the club was, at 8:30!!!
And my son didn't go to the clubs anyway, too many other things to do.

oklamomof4boys
08-27-2006, 08:31 AM
That's what I was afraid of. We told him he'll just have to jog and to sit ups and push ups. I wonder if there is room enough in the staterooms ( or anywhere else) to jumprope? We'll just have to hit the fitness rooms extra hard in our hotels before and after the cruise ( we're going to be gone 2 1/2 weeks).

aprilgail2
08-27-2006, 08:35 AM
That's what I was afraid of. We told him he'll just have to jog and to sit ups and push ups. I wonder if there is room enough in the staterooms ( or anywhere else) to jumprope? We'll just have to hit the fitness rooms extra hard in our hotels before and after the cruise ( we're going to be gone 2 1/2 weeks).

He could jump rope on the sports deck or secret deck 7 if no one was out there.