PDA

View Full Version : A tux overkill?

MouseFaninQueue
08-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Going on a 4 night cruise on the Wonder in November.

I already own a tux (but not a suit - go figure), and yes it fits, but was wondering if the tux might be overkill for this cruise?

Do I go and get a nice suit or just bring the tux along?

Thoughts??

lillygator
08-26-2006, 07:19 PM
being one who loves to dress up I would bring it along....you may be the only one in a tux but hey, you'll look sharp!!

webray
08-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Now, you do realize that you don't need a suit, at all on the 4 night. Not even for Palo.

MouseFaninQueue
08-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Now, you do realize that you don't need a suit, at all on the 4 night. Not even for Palo.

No I didn't realize that ...

I thought I read somewhere that a jacket was required for Triton's?

becka
08-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Actually they now have one "dress up" night and it does not matter what restaurant you are in. A tux would probably by overkill but if you don't mind being the only one then go for it.

On our 4 night cruise DH worse a button down shirt with a tie and he was dressed about like everyone else.

auntsue1
08-26-2006, 09:51 PM
We were on the last Christmas Cruise. My DB (Dear Brother) did take his tux with him. He did not feel overdressed, in fact there were several other tuxes also on the cruise. :thumbsup2

Next year we are going on the June Med Cruise. :woohoo: My DB is already planning to take his tux with him. In fact he purchased a mickey mouse cumberbund to wear with his tux. It actually looks very nice. :thumbsup2

Titusville Disney Troup