PDA

View Full Version : Onboard rebooking question

jd99
08-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Can't get my search tool to work....Can someone answer this for me... I rebooked a 4 day while onboard but am now thinking we may be able to plan a 7 day around school holiday schedules. Can I change to that cruise and still get the discount or can you only change one four-day date to another four-day date? Just wonderin.. TIA.
jd

poohfriend
08-26-2006, 11:02 AM
and you should get $200 obc instead of $100. Just call DCL (or your TA) with your new dates...

I personally would check the dcl website first...just to make sure I got the 10% off.

good luck.

there is a rebooking 101 thread that has had a lot of posts ...look for it.

EWL
08-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Hi! :wave2: Check the link below for some info! There seem to have been reports both ways--that you can switch dates but only for the same cruise you booked onboard (i.e., another 4-day), but then others that have switched from a 4 to a 7 and got the onboard incentives for the 7. Give 'em a call and see what they say...! :surfweb:

ivanova
08-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Last summer I rebooked onboard and booked for next month's 10 night cruise ... then changed it to a 4 night cruise ... and then again to a 7 night cruise (only to then create a new booking for the 10 night cruise, ugh). :)