PDA

View Full Version : The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

DementedRiku
03-10-2006, 11:41 AM
I just had to make this thread because I have seen LOTS of VMKers who play this AWESOME game! Everybody ready for KH2 on March 28?! Woot woot! It's been long enough!

I think I love this game soo much because of the Disney aspect! Technically it's more final fantasy but I just love the disney part of it. The graphics rule, the story rocks and who wouldn't want to fight with a keyblade! :thumbsup2

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, tips, etc. about the game in this thread.
Captain Brain Edit: This is the Official Kingdom Hearts Thread. Please do NOT post any other Kingdom Hearts threads.

marypops!
03-10-2006, 11:54 AM
it's a great game :)

sad part is i've heard Europe has to wait until october for it so i have just over 7 months until it comes to UK if thats true :(

best part about that though is there will be less people on VMK because of it meaning less queues more credits etc.

though it's not much of a change since i play from opening for up to 9 hours max (3:00-12:00 max then)

but that's off of KH so have you heard the interviews with the voice actors i think sora as a lion just sounds strange when you watch it

pokemon_master
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
I heard till August.. Still along time away though.. :(

I can't wait!! I love it that Stitch is a summon spell! I am SO going to use him over and over again in battles ;)

DementedRiku
03-10-2006, 04:33 PM
sad part is i've heard Europe has to wait until october for it so i have just over 7 months until it comes to UK if thats true :(

Oh man that is wrong! I do hate the crazy differences in release dates! I remember hearing it would release OCT of like 2004 or something! Psh...way off! lol

I'm freaking out a little about the POTC part of the game! The screencaps I've seen look so totally awesome! :hyper:

shadow pirate
03-10-2006, 05:23 PM
WOOT! KH has to be one of the better games on the PS2. Anyways, the Gamestop over here says it will be out on the 29th, while best buy said something like April 1st. I think the guy I asked read the wrong release date :teeth: .

DementedRiku
03-10-2006, 05:32 PM
lol yea and the KH official website says "Coming Spring 2006" Very specific people! lol

Captain Brain
03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I have Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. I want KH2, but I doubt I can get it because I don't have a PS2.

marypops!
03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
i've probably seen about 1/8 game's cutscenes in this little show called dramatic hearts on youtube.com i wouldn't recommend watching it if you hate swearing, reading horrible things (if that's accurate enough) but i've been watching it because i saw it from the beginning and got addicted so it's a sick and twisted funny show not recommended for anyone under 13

still the cutscenes look cool and sora sounds good for the english just his voice doesn't match when he's a lion it's just scary...

DementedRiku
03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
It was so sad! I was playing Chain of Memories and got really far in the game...then i let my friend play it and she accidentaly erased my game! I was so sad i haven't played it much since! One day I will try again! lol

shadow pirate
03-10-2006, 06:09 PM
i've probably seen about 1/8 game's cutscenes in this little show called dramatic hearts on youtube.com i wouldn't recommend watching it if you hate swearing, reading horrible things (if that's accurate enough) but i've been watching it because i saw it from the beginning and got addicted so it's a sick and twisted funny show not recommended for anyone under 13

still the cutscenes look cool and sora sounds good for the english just his voice doesn't match when he's a lion it's just scary...
I love Dramatic Hearts. The end of the first season was great. "I remember.... My name is BHK...."

marypops!
03-10-2006, 06:22 PM
I love Dramatic Hearts. The end of the first season was great. "I remember.... My name is BHK...."

have you seen the second season yet?

it's coming into dramatic hearts 3 soon

shadow pirate
03-10-2006, 06:27 PM
have you seen the second season yet?

it's coming into dramatic hearts 3 soon
Yep, I've seen season 2 also.
Sora: Was... that him?
Donald: Woof!

Saxsoon
03-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Actually the official Square Enix release date is March 28. Trust me, I go to way to many game sites. Actually KH is the only reason I don't sell the PS2

Dragonlord11_7
03-10-2006, 07:13 PM
I beat KH:Chain of Memories in a weekend, it was great! The cutscenes, the very few they had, were spectacular. It's a good thing I borrowed it, or else I would have wasted some money on a game I beat quickly. I wish I could play KH2, it looks great. Too bad I'm not much of a Sony fan...

goofypiratehunter
03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
I love KH! I went overboard and got everyone level 100 with the best stuff.

I was kind of disappointed by Chain of Memories though. I just don't like the card system really

DementedRiku
03-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Yea, the card system was pretty tough to work with. That's probably another reason i didn't want to start all over! Are they going to use the card system in KH 2?

Captain Brain
03-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Yea, the card system was pretty tough to work with. That's probably another reason i didn't want to start all over! Are they going to use the card system in KH 2?
I enjoyed the card system.

It helped me think about what I was doing.

Saxsoon
03-10-2006, 11:44 PM
I loved the card system. It was no longer button mashing, or at least not as much. lol. Besides I always used my experience on Health and Attach Strength, I never liked the sleights that much. Well I did like Trinity Limit.

No there will be no more card systems in KH2

But you can now level up your summons. Also the Drives are now the way to earn abilities like Glide and such. When you level your drive to a certain level you will gain it. I also heard that only certain parts of worlds will only open when you drives are at a certain level.

PrinceLegolas
03-11-2006, 10:07 AM
I just got Kingdom Hearts and I am loving every minute of it!! Right now I just got to the Little Mermaid!! But do I ever dislike that Parasite Cage!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

DementedRiku
03-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah, that parasite cage can be difficult! Not to mention a bit gross! I think the hardest boss in that game...for me...was either Maleficents dragon or Captain Hook. Ansem was actually quite easy for me! :)

Although if anyone has imported KH Final Mix..the hardest to beat is the Unknown character! He's impossible! lol

marypops!
03-11-2006, 04:17 PM
hey what about sephiroth or however you spell it?

i can't even get one bar off him before he kills me

DementedRiku
03-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Oh yea! I forgot about Sephiroth! I have yet to beat him or that other creature on Aladdins world in the sand! I gave up hope on them! Even the guide didn't help me! lol

Saxsoon
03-11-2006, 09:04 PM
I am really interested in the tutorial section because... you get to play for three hours as Roxas in Twillight Town. Don't worry Experience will be transfered over when you switch to Sora.

Raineforst
03-12-2006, 01:06 AM
Absolutely LOVED Kingdom Hearts!!! Still have yet to beat Sephiroth though... That Sin Harvest attack he does gets me every time... I'm about halfway through Chain of Memories, haven't played it in a while. I loathe the card system... it frustrates me... I really want to try and finish it before KH2 comes out. Oh, and I guess there's a Kingdom Hearts manga comic as well... I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard about it. Oh, I can't wait until KH2 comes out! :bounce: *listens to Kingdom Hearts soundtrack...* heh heh

DementedRiku
03-12-2006, 01:15 AM
Oh how i heart that soundtrack! Absolute brilliance! lol I don't think i'll be able to finish CoM in time either but i'm guessing KH2 will give us an update of everything that happened for all those people that are new to KH! Not that I'm new to it! ;)

Saxsoon
03-12-2006, 11:07 AM
I Dl Passion the theme for KH2, sadly, it is in JP, but it sounds really cool.
For those that don't know, you can play as mickey in some battles against bosses. You push the triangle button till sora is revived. But you must finish the battle with Sora. The chances this will happen will decrease over the length of hte boss battle.

marypops!
03-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Yep, I've seen season 2 also.
Sora: Was... that him?
Donald: Woof!

you seen the new episode?

goofy: that was anticlimatix. He glowed brighter then jesus!

Dragonlord11_7
03-12-2006, 11:46 AM
I really like the theme for it, it's great! "When you walk away, you don't hear me say, Please, oh baby. Don't go." The card system was very cool. The hardest boss was, surprisingly, not Marluxia. (This is KH:CoM) It was probably Maleficent or Captain Hook.

Saxsoon
03-14-2006, 10:20 AM
I dl the song One Winged Angel, the song that plays while you fight sepiroth. It sounds really cool. It reminds me at first of the music from Psycho. Oh yeah, only two weeks left to go.

gamebot
03-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh yeah, only two weeks left to go.

LOL Don't have to tell me that I have been counting it down for over two weeks. CAN'T WAIT!!!! [ Notice my new sig :teeth: yes I cant get it out of my mind.... ]

shadow pirate
03-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Well, I believe KH2 tells you most of what happens in CoM (people on the boards who got the Japanese version post about it on other boards) but you may miss some things. I'm not really sure though..

gamebot
03-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh and did everyone read about the new thing you will be able to do?

[ If someone would please tell me how to make text invisible I will post it :) ]

shadow pirate
03-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh and did everyone read about the new thing you will be able to do?

[ If someone would please tell me how to make text invisible I will post it :) ]
In the color bar above all the near the top of the box, select the color "white". Also, there is lots of new things you can do, so maybe you could be a bit more specific?

gamebot
03-14-2006, 08:53 PM
It has somthing to do with the keyblade, here it is......do NOT look if you don't want a spoiler..........You are SUPPOSED to be able to make your own keyblade by finding parts of keyblades in the worlds. :wizard:

goofypiratehunter
03-14-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't wait for the new one and have watched all the video taped at E3. It looks so cool!

Also I hope they have lots of secret bosses in the new one. The bosses like Sephiroth and the other two(or three) made it better to play really long to like level 100 pirate:

He is still kind of challenging then

Also I wish they would release Final Mix here with the extra keyblades and stuff. And I think that there is an extra secret boss at least?

shadow pirate
03-14-2006, 09:07 PM
To keep people who don't want to see what it is I'm not going to quote it (makes it visible) but that has to be the best news I've heard about the game! Also, for those who don't already know, the song "Passion" won't be the theme. Apparently it will be a song called "Sanctuary". I don't know the lyrics or how it goes, but a while ago people were posting about it on the Gamespot forum. I wouldn't suggest going there if you don't like forum trolls, useless topics, and profanity and other vulgarities.

goofypiratehunter
03-14-2006, 09:09 PM
I have a site that tells everything about KH, KH Final Mix, and KH2 with videos and info on all the characters(including new KH2 characters). I believe it is sorasdomain. (something)

It has everything at least a lot

shadow pirate
03-14-2006, 09:12 PM
I can't wait for the new one and have watched all the video taped at E3. It looks so cool!

Also I hope they have lots of secret bosses in the new one. The bosses like Sephiroth and the other two(or three) made it better to play really long to like level 100 pirate:

He is still kind of challenging then

Also I wish they would release Final Mix here with the extra keyblades and stuff. And I think that there is an extra secret boss at least?
In Final Mix? There are two more keyblades (One Winged Angel - Defeat Sephiroth in the Colisseum and some Keyblade you get from beating the Ice Titan), more abilities, a new boss (The Enigmatic Man) a extra difficulty setting, some battle modifications, and some of the enemies look different, along with a new one (NeoShadows.) If you played CoM or saw the secret ending then you may know what they look like.

gamebot
03-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Also another spoiler if you DON'T want to be spoiled dont look......Kairi uses a keyblade in this game I dont know what it looks like yet tho... :wizard:

shadow pirate
03-14-2006, 09:34 PM
I guess that one makes sense too. A few of the cut scenes I've seen (Thanks to Dramatic Hearts) has her going places other than Destiny Islands. I might as well throw a spoiler in here SPOILER!!!!!: At the end of the game you get to play as Riku, who has his own Keyblade

DementedRiku
03-14-2006, 11:30 PM
I just found out that they already made the second Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack! I'm so buying it! Just like the first one it is a japanese import! lol but it lists all the songs in the game. It looks like "Passions" is the theme but it's called "Sanctuary" here in Amercia! It's on the list like 4 times! I really want to hear it!

Raineforst
03-15-2006, 12:18 AM
I just found out that they already made the second Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack! I'm so buying it! Just like the first one it is a japanese import! lol but it lists all the songs in the game. It looks like "Passions" is the theme but it's called "Sanctuary" here in Amercia! It's on the list like 4 times! I really want to hear it!

I just looked on ebay for it, not too bad pricewise so far... still searching through various sellers. Oh, I remember how excited I was when I got the first one! I'm going to have to get it this week so I'll have it before I leave for Florida. Yay for awesome soundtracks! :woohoo:

gamebot
03-15-2006, 08:08 AM
I have one little thing to say........THIRTEEN DAYS TO GO!!!! :banana:

BWVPam
03-15-2006, 09:14 AM
This is bird here, but no the only blade you make is Ultima. That was a rumored aspect that was later canned. The Japanese version of Passion sounds really cool. And sadly goofy, the only optional boss is Sepiroth. We do get to see a fight between cloud and sephy like in Final Mix.

And sadly I have seen the opening sequence of KH2, and I don't care what they say, you really need to have played CoM or else none of it makes since. You see Sora fighting Marluxia, then it switches to Riku fighting Ansem. It is basically like a mirror, switching back and forth between the two. It can be confusing if you have not played the game. Plus the whole part about Sora being in the Flower Pod at the end plays a big part in the beginning of the game. So I guess what I am trying to say is , PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!

gamebot
03-15-2006, 11:16 AM
Oh and if your not good enough at games to beat it, you should be able to find the ending for it on the internet somewhere. :thumbsup2

Saxsoon
03-15-2006, 11:30 AM
True bot true. How are you coping with the wait. I saw some interesting things on the internet like what would your organization name (your name, scrambled up with and X thrown in) or what would your keyblade be.

So my name is Dale, and the Org. name is Lexad.

And my keyblade would be the Regginator. It fires laser beams that destroy PS2 and Xbox heartless. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

For those of you that don't understand what I just said, Reggie (the Regginator) Fils Aime works for Nintendo of America and his favorite catch phrase is Kicking (huh hmm) and taking names. There are things on Photoshop that have Reggie firing laser beams out of his eyes at a PS2 and Xbox :3dglasses :furious: It is really funny since he worked for MTV and now works for Nintendo, so he does not fit the stereotypical Nintendo person. :crazy:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/saxsoon/thnintendoowns2.gif

and this is just for the fun of it! :rotfl2: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/saxsoon/the873f8fa.gif

marypops!
03-15-2006, 11:49 AM
how about mine being Eggexor (name being George) and i don't know what my keyblade will be like...

Saxsoon
03-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Lol for some reason that reminds me of something Dr. Eggman would create from sonic. Cool!

I am sorry if my recent post offended any Playstation or XBox fans out there. :offtopic: Really the reason we bought the PS2 was for the DVD (when real DVD players were very expensive) to play in the car. We bought a few games, but they were all so bad. Then for fun of it, I rented KH at a store because I was really bored, and I liked it a lot. My sis has Eyetoy and Dancepad, but they only come out when a friend is over. So really since I beat KH a 2 years ago, it just sat there collecting dust, with the occasional movie played on it. So yeah, I am a Nintendo fan until the end of time.

Oh yeah, and the part where Yoshi was being beaten up was from the commercial for Super Smash Bros on the N64. I thought it would fit nicely with Reggie being so hardcore.

shadow pirate
03-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Mine would be Lexyk. And you know, I would hope that my weapon (since not all Orgonization XIII use Keyblades) would be a gigantic bow. For some reason I have a battle all planned out (a bos battle.) So you'd be up against a cliff, and you'd have to jump onto levetating platforms (in like Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion) while being shot at with the bow from some distance away on the platforms. You could do this reaction command where you dodge the arrows. As you get up to the platform you chain a bunch of combos while using another reaction command to avoid getting grabbed and fired from the bow back towards the cliff, where you would have to start the process over again. Yes, I have lots of time on my hands.

gamebot
03-16-2006, 12:20 PM
12 days!! I can't take it!!! [ I don't have any problems.....I can stop playing anytime I want......:scared: :scared: :scared: ]

Saxsoon
03-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi everyone my name is Lexad, uh uh I mean Dale.
Hi Lexad uh uh Dale.
I am addicted to Kingdom Hearts. Omg, there is Xemnas right behind you. Ah!
Final Drive! :furious: Uh where is Donald and Goofy? :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Hawthorne
03-16-2006, 04:43 PM
yes! i knew it had to come sooner or later!

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-16-2006, 04:46 PM
yea im not excited...because i alredy played the game during december..lol im excited to play it in english ...I HATE ROXAS...stupid wannabe sora person lol.. jk i like mickey hes cool they reunite woot!

oh yea the passion! i understand it! xD XD XD ..

they made an english song for passion for the game, i really dont like ill upload it soon hold up...

Also...woot! Mulan is in the game ..and finally u can actually transform into other stuff instead of just a mer-dude- ish... thing lol..

Spoiler...kinda ish..

haha daisy get mad at donald cuz hes going away and all that stuff lol!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/magical_light94/Animated%20Things/donaldhurt2.gif

Saxsoon
03-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Sanctuary? (the english version of passion) can you post a link?

Besides Roxas is Sora if you think about it. So he is not a wannabe. lol

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-16-2006, 08:26 PM
yea i know Roxas is sora..hes like the evil side :furious: ..but i like to call him a wannabe..lol ;)

Saxsoon
03-18-2006, 02:36 PM
He's not evil, he is just misunderstood. Spoilers!

Because of the unique way of his creation, he doesn't have his memories of being Sora (he should be keeping his memories, not losing them), and is quickly recruited by the Orginazation. Axel and Roxas become best friends. Axel does anything to help out Roxas, but when Roxas rejoins with Sora, Axel loses his best friend. later Axel dies to save Sora, so in turn he saves Roxas. Apparently it made people cry.

gamebot
03-19-2006, 08:57 AM
9 DAYS TO GO!!!! :banana: :banana:

DementedRiku
03-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Sanctuary? (the english version of passion) can you post a link?

Besides Roxas is Sora if you think about it. So he is not a wannabe. lol

I've been trying to find a link for it but can only find one for Passion. I finally saw/heard part of Sanctuary in the KH2 preview and honestly...I like Passion a lot better then Sactuary! It seems like she's streching the lyrics to make it fit in english while the japanese version is right on the money!

Saxsoon
03-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah I downloaded passion to my MP3 player. I like it more than Simple and Clean, but from I heard, it is still better than Sanctuary. But I still like Simple and Clean.

Can you give me a link to the portion of Sanctuary and the preview.

I seriously can't wait. Also looking forward to Metroid Hunters. I could go buy it tomorrow if I wanted, but I am going to wait awhile. I do need another great DS game to add to my library.

My most looked forward to worlds are Tron and Steamboat Willie. My next anticpated is Deep Dive City (the city in the extended hidden image in Final Mix also known as The world that never was) and PotC

DementedRiku
03-19-2006, 06:57 PM
This is the promo on YouTube

KH 2 Preview (Sanctuary) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjYHemY7TVA&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20sactuary)

Saxsoon
03-19-2006, 07:26 PM
I am even more siked for the game, I love the Deep Dive City scene. but you are right, she was stretching this one a lot. I wish they would just keep the japanese version of this.

DementedRiku
03-19-2006, 08:45 PM
This one is a better one and has a slightly longer "Sanctuary"

KH: Sanctuary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knD5q_JRsxk&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20sanctuary)

shadow pirate
03-21-2006, 04:45 PM
To download either song, do you need to use like iTunes or something? Or is there a link where you can download it? BTW, the Deep Dive world is called "The World that Never Was" for those who don't know.

Saxsoon
03-21-2006, 08:24 PM
I thought I mentioned that before in a post, oh well. lol

A week to go everyone woot. :cool1:

westsider
03-21-2006, 09:52 PM
you like kingdom hearts ever see my room sora , goofy , donald , beast , i have riku and karie i have all the charecters and posters even i have kingdom heart shirts! thas not all i have my own bath room and guess wat the whole room is kingdom hearts i own all the kingdom hearts games and i have beat all ove them out and i even have a sora mouse for my computer mouse thats not even half well just telling how much i love kingdom hearts :wizard: oh and to t5ell you a really cool thing i even have the first version of the key blade because my dad was working and a guy gave him it idk why and i got a metel key blade but its heavy

DementedRiku
03-21-2006, 09:53 PM
I've tried iTunes but they dont have any Kingdom Hearts songs since there all pretty much japanese imports. I think if you have the Japanese iTunes you might find more results. lol

Saxsoon
03-21-2006, 11:23 PM
I have this 360 share pro, I typed in Kingdom hearts, i got over 100 different things. I got music from the game ranging from Wonderland, to the boss fight with Ansem. I love this software.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-22-2006, 08:16 PM
lol ..yea i know wow thats the english!? i got a really different one! XD ... oh wait no wonder its called Passion cuz i thought it was the english! XD wow sanctuary really sounds bad compared to the jap well if nobody uploaded the japanese version .. uh well i dont know if u guys want to hear it.. heh but if u want the jap.. here..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FDL575C

i say this would be more better for some reason because i cant really understand what shes saying but thats what i think idk! ..

Saxsoon
03-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Not much longer, still hyped up.

:offtopic: I am just wondering to all the Zelda and KH2 fans out there.

Which do you think is better and why?

Hands down, Zelda, I grew up with the game, and played many of them. I know I will play more when the revolution come out. While both are similiar, I seem to have a greater experience with Zelda, even though there is minimal story. Much bigger environments will be on the TP, plus we can use the new revolution controller when plugged into the revolution. I just wondered as I have seen this on Zelda and KH2 boards everywhere.

shadow pirate
03-24-2006, 04:36 PM
If you ask me, KH is better than Zelda. I mean, it's always been the same thing: The villian is attacking Hyrule, you have to go save it, blah blah blah. But so far, KH has managed to keep it new and interesting and stuff.

Saxsoon
03-24-2006, 06:39 PM
What do you call the
Minish Cap(the shrinking cap and the introduction to the new worlds it contains)
The Wind Waker (on the ocean, and technically not even Hyrule)
Four Swords Adventures (do I really need to explain this one)
Majora's Mask (in a new land where you must rewind time every three days to save Termina from a falling moon)

Plus Ocarina of Time is considered by many to be one of the Top 3 Games of all time, usually second only to the original Super Mario. It alsos got perfect tens on some of the most biased Nintendo websites. I don't know, but to each his own.

Every Zelda game uses a new mechanic to change around the gameplay, espcially in Link to the Past and the Oracle Series on the Gameboy. And in Twillight Princess, that new mechanic is the being able to change into a wolf.

Oh yeah, Nintendo has just released info on the new Zelda for the DS called Phantom Hourglass. Will be a must own for any Zelda and DS fan.

Vexer
03-25-2006, 09:24 AM
sorry pops that stinks

October

i couldnt wait that long

id go insane :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ultima Blade
03-26-2006, 03:33 PM
I've got some bad news. I went to a game store recently and they said it was coming out a whole day later. I checked with another game store, same thing. THey say third time's a charm, so I checked amazon. "This item will be released on March 29, 2006"

Sorry folks. We've got to wait another whole day. :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :furious:

Ultima Blade
03-26-2006, 04:41 PM
What's your favorite part of the song? Mine's when Namine's drawing the stairs and they go into it, the guitar is rockin'!

DementedRiku
03-26-2006, 05:00 PM
I never trust what Amazon's release dates are. They always seem to be the last place to have something you want. I'm half way through my "24" game and they said it's supposed to be released in April!

Well they finally updated the Official Kingdom Hearts website and if you scroll down they give a pretty long "official" list of actors in the game! It looks like most everyone is back plus LOTS of other famous actors have joind the band wagon! And it says it's releasing March 28. So until they update it I'm going to hope it comes out then! -crosses fingers-

Dragonlord11_7
03-26-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm really looking forward to KH2. Even if I don't have a PS2. Demos are great too :) I think Tron looks the most interesting... zipping around on a motorcycle-like device. I'll keep an eye out for you more serious KH fans. I'm a game magazine fanatic, meaning I pretty much have access to loads and loads of info. Keep you updated!

Saxsoon
03-26-2006, 05:34 PM
I've got some bad news. I went to a game store recently and they said it was coming out a whole day later. I checked with another game store, same thing. THey say third time's a charm, so I checked amazon. "This item will be released on March 29, 2006"

Sorry folks. We've got to wait another whole day. :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :furious:

Well I preordered my game at EB and it says March 28. Also the Square Enix official release date. I checked EB Games.com and it still said March 28. Besides, Gamestop and EB are good about getting it that day. I remember my sister preordered Nintendogs and got it that day. It all depends on where you get it.

Also you don't stand a chance of getting it that day unless you preorder it. I checked at gamestop for MP Hunters, and they said I had to wait. So yeah. And all stragedy guides from EB are back ordered right now, just along with everyone else.

jkmj
03-26-2006, 08:52 PM
2 DAYS its a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i just have a question have sora and kiari ever kissed??

Ultima Blade
03-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Then the 29th thing must be for my area. sorry for the false alarm.

Saxsoon
03-26-2006, 11:00 PM
It is okay, there is still a chance it could be pushed back. I just remembered that my friend went to go buy MPH the day it came out, but it hadn't shipped yet. So who knows.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-27-2006, 12:21 AM
at least u guys got 2 days! i have to wait untill about April 5.. wahh u guys are so lucky!

shadow pirate
03-27-2006, 09:06 AM
OK, here's the vibe-ish thing I'm getting from this release date thing. Yes, the game will SHIP on the 28th, but it most likely will not make it to the stores until the 29th. Then again, the Bust Buy I asked said it will arrive April 1st, so maybe Bust Buy is getting their copies later. BTW, the motercycle-things are light-cycles. OK, so now there is finally a commercial on TV, 2 days away from release. Sorry, it was just on G4, and I kind of freaked out.

Ultima Blade
03-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Well, the day is very close. It's either a day or two days.

jkmj
03-27-2006, 08:53 PM
SPOILER:Sora will have different outfits then his origenal one

westsider
03-27-2006, 08:58 PM
guess wat ppl tomorrow i am going to get kingdom hearts i will be the first on to get it in my city :cool1: i already have the guide and i get it in the morning :sunny:

jkmj
03-27-2006, 09:03 PM
kingdom hearts or kingdom hearts 2

Ultima Blade
03-27-2006, 09:31 PM
I've known that one for a while now.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-27-2006, 09:49 PM
wahh u guys are all so lucky, oh yea and the costumes are hecka tight but i still have to wait lol..

Also Ultima Blade i like your sig the spells lol

Saxsoon
03-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Well I just called, and they ship the game tomorrow, but I get it on Wednesday. I was really upset because I have band practice from 5 to 7. :guilty: Oh well, I have waited this long. Oh and the shipping just depends on where you live.

Also this is not a plot spoiler, but they way the magic system now works. There is no more spamming of Cure. If you use cure once, it depletes all of your magic. But now it slowly regains back on its own. I thought the spamming of the cure made the last game to easy. Also start on proud mode, it is easier to get the secret ending.

westsider
03-27-2006, 10:04 PM
kingdom hearts chain of memories is coming out tomorrow in my city and i am the first on to get it :cool1: and i get it in the morning :sunny:

westsider
03-28-2006, 08:55 AM
ok since i have the kingdom hearts game now i want to tell you about it there is some new ppl in kingdom hearts and one is named roxes he uses two keyblades! and you get to fight with king mickey and riku and final fantasy pp come in again this time there is fake vivis and auron and if you played final fantisy game it has the three girl in it two ( and they look like kids ) and i do not want to tell you ll about it so bye - plays kingdom hearts 2 -

shadow pirate
03-28-2006, 09:14 AM
ok since i have the kingdom hearts game now i want to tell you about it there is some new ppl in kingdom hearts and one is named roxes he uses two keyblades! and you get to fight with king mickey and riku and final fantasy pp come in again this time there is fake vivis and auron and if you played final fantisy game it has the three girl in it two ( and they look like kids ) and i do not want to tell you ll about it so bye - plays kingdom hearts 2 -
Um... I hate to say this... but.... we already know about most of this. Also, Sora is able to dual wield too, and the only place you see Auron in the Underworld, which makes sense if you beat FFX, but I can't say why or I'd be spoiling the end of that game. I hope you enjoy the game:thumbsup2. I'm waiting awhile to avoid the people attacking other people for their games. I suggest if you're waiting for the game to get lower in price, pick up any of the newer FF games (but not XI, it's online and kind of not fun.) You might learn about some of the characters:teeth:.

Ultima Blade
03-28-2006, 04:10 PM
I didn't find XI to be all that great either. It just wasn't like the FF games we all know and love.

jkmj
03-28-2006, 05:01 PM
oh yea chicken little is a summon charricter!!! also in the game there is a part where u have to save queen minnie in her castle and when visiting pride land u turn into a lion

Saxsoon
03-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Really the only time you can dual wield is when you do a Drive. Brave From(Goofy) increased attack strength. Wisdom Form (Donald) Increased magic and the keyblade turns into a gun that fires balls of magic. Master (with any two member) I believe you have increased AT and MG and one keyblade is controlled by telekinesis. Master Form (same as master, obtained randomly at in Deep Dive City) more powerful than Master and you hover and both keyblades are wielded by telekinesis.

shadow pirate
03-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Really the only time you can dual wield is when you do a Drive. Brave From(Goofy) increased attack strength. Wisdom Form (Donald) Increased magic and the keyblade turns into a gun that fires balls of magic. Master (with any two member) I believe you have increased AT and MG and one keyblade is controlled by telekinesis. Master Form (same as master, obtained randomly at in Deep Dive City) more powerful than Master and you hover and both keyblades are wielded by telekinesis.
Actually, I believe if you get a high enough level for one of the Drive Forms (Probably Final) you get an ability enabling you to dual wield. I'm not entirely sure though.

Saxsoon
03-28-2006, 08:23 PM
I haven't heard that, but they are the new way to earn abilities like Glide and high jump.

Ultima Blade
03-28-2006, 08:27 PM
I've heard something about a drive where if you do a certain ability enough, your eyes start glowing and you can't use your magic, keyblade, or items. I've heard it being related to being somewhat like a shadow. I think it's just a rumor, but from what it sounds like, it's pretty powerful.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-28-2006, 08:49 PM
yea i heard that rumor before, except i only saw a glimps of it its all saying that your hecka strong your eyes are glowing and all that stuff i think it was called like hyper-mode ..idk.. ... but yea u cant use magic or items but i dont know about the keyblade part, it was just something i read..

and if you played final fantisy game it has the three girl in it two ( and they look like kids)

those were Riku, Yuna, and Paine ...yea just saying lol ..they look so cute! but i think their either chibi or made to look like that ..idk.

NOTE: (Im a girl.)

Saxsoon
03-28-2006, 09:47 PM
No that is a true Drive form. It is a random form that is triggered by too much use of Drive forms. It is a percentage ratio at that point like 25% No you do not want to have this form, especially in a boss fight, because you can not use magic or items, you sure are faster and a little stronger. I saw a video on youtube or something like that once. It is like the shadow sora at neverland in the first game.

shadow pirate
03-28-2006, 10:18 PM
The Drive being talked about is the anti-form. I can't really describe it very much more than what has already been said, but you attack with claws.

jazstar87
03-29-2006, 12:05 AM
ok i am totally stumped, On the first kingdom hearts i can't get to hollow Bason. i finished neverland, and went back to winnie the ppoh and finished that. I have no idea what to do to get there? Anyone can help? :confused3

iPod_nano
03-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Didn't you use the Hollow Bastion card after you beat Winnie the Pooh? And if you d get there, I suggest you stocking up on cures and reloading cards, Maleficent is one of the hardest bosses.

Saxsoon
03-29-2006, 08:13 AM
She is talking about the PS2 game. Have you taken the navigation gummy to Sid yet? I get the game tonight. I won't be on.

jazstar87
03-29-2006, 10:05 AM
I did go back to cid!, was suppose to finish the hercules cup? (now i now how to defeat him). I'll try a few thing see what i come up with. Should i go back to another land and pretend that i got items that i didn't get and go back to traverse town, see if it open?(because that what donald and goofy suggested when i go back to traverse town.

Jackoman
03-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Didn't you use the Hollow Bastion card after you beat Winnie the Pooh? And if you d get there, I suggest you stocking up on cures and reloading cards, Maleficent is one of the hardest bosses.
When Maleficent was normal,I beat her on my first try. When she was a dragon,the FAQ's said it was 1 of the hardest battles in the game,but I won on my second try!! :rotfl2:

shadow pirate
03-29-2006, 01:36 PM
The Malificent battle was pretty easy, just watch for the Dark Meteors. The way the guide says to fight the Dragon I found to not work to well, so the tactic I used was to melee the Dragon's face until it died. Anyway, I think Donald and them are referring to the items you can get using the abilities/trinities. Did you lock Hallowween Town, Neverland, finish Monstro, and lock Atlantica. If you did all that, then I don't know why the game won't let you go to Hollow Bastion.
*1:22 EDIT* WOOT! I am now the proud owner of both Kingdom Hearts 2 and the 350+ page KH2 strategy guide. It goes without saying I won't be posting for a while :teeth: .
*1:44 EDIT* OK, the intro is just plain awesome.

marypops!
03-29-2006, 02:43 PM
wish i could get KH2 but i heard it doesn't come to Europe until about October :(

i just want to see the beginning with Sanctuary instead of Passion to see how good it is so i'm checking up on youtube for that

Jackoman
03-29-2006, 03:45 PM
I was wondering how many people have gotten the game. Vote away!
~Jackoman~

shadow pirate
03-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Was this supossed to be a poll. Anyways, yes, I do have this game :teeth: .

Jackoman
03-29-2006, 03:48 PM
LOL,yes it was,but I messed up. Eh heh heh... :blush:

shadow pirate
03-29-2006, 03:51 PM
OK, right now I'm on to Day 3 of the prologue.
OT but this topic reached the point of evil:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/demonperson_/EVILTOPIC.jpg
666 Views!!

Ultima Blade
03-29-2006, 04:41 PM
yea i heard that rumor before, except i only saw a glimps of it its all saying that your hecka strong your eyes are glowing and all that stuff i think it was called like hyper-mode ..idk.. ... but yea u cant use magic or items but i dont know about the keyblade part, it was just something i read..

those were Riku, Yuna, and Paine ...yea just saying lol ..they look so cute! but i think their either chibi or made to look like that ..idk.

NOTE: (Im a girl.)
They are chibi style. If you pick up the april issue of Tips and Tricks, you'll get a lot of info on who's who, including may cameos of the FF characters.

Ultima Blade
03-29-2006, 04:44 PM
In the original KH, when you're on the right of Ariel's grotto, there's a chest stuck in the ground. Any idea on how to get it out?

gamebot
03-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Ok, it;s now 10:31 and I am now at the timeless river time for some rest then im back to it!! :teeth:

Ps: Been playing for eight hours, and no headache for those that are wondering. :rotfl2:

jkmj
03-30-2006, 06:58 AM
everyone i am gettting my copie today!!! walmart in Paris tennessee just got 150 copies of kingdom hearts 2 yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Saxsoon
03-30-2006, 08:05 AM
I got it around 7 o clock last night. Played for three hours until I gained control of Sora. So far everything is really great. There is actually a story in the tutorial. It was fun. And fighting Twillight Thorn and Axel with Oathkeeper and Oblivion was a lot of fun.

I did have trouble with the first Axel and died a few times. (I am on proud mode) Gamebot, you live up to your name.

And lastly, for Malifiecient, I cast Tinkerbell, and then let Donald and Goofy do the damage for me, until I thought it was safe.

Ultima Blade
03-30-2006, 06:29 PM
I found Maleficent to be really easy. Just keep aero on and hack away, curing as needed. I was around lv. 45 when I beat her.

shadow pirate
03-30-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm finally taking a break (almost threw-up at the Outback, and now my dad is Guitar-Hero-ing) after completeing the Pride Lands. I think I have a lvl 3 Valor form and a lvl 2 Wisdom form. I accidentally went into Anti-Form during a boss battle, and it actually is a pretty decent form. The arial combo for it looks outright devestating, but I don't know about the ground combo (the boss was the Prison Keeper, who doesn't tend to stay near the ground very often.) The guide I have only covers the "key points" of the levels, so I end up using the maps a lot more. I'm reeeeeeally looking forward to the Space Paranoids level. Although, there are a few things that bug me a bit more as a player of the previous games:

The levels are a lot shorter. You can make it through a lot of the worlds in about 10-20 minutes (if you aren't collecting everything)
It takes a lot longer to level up, although the enemies tend to give more experience

Other than that, so far this game is superb. I especially like Demyx.
*pulls out card*
Demyx: If person fails to respond, use aggresiveness to draw out their true form. Boy, did they pick the wrong person for this..."
BTW, I started out on easy so I can get used to reaction commands and such :teeth: .

Saxsoon
03-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Pride mode is somewhat hard. I have had not much time to play, but right now, I am at Beast's Castle. (have not gone to mulan yet) I love valor. Also Valor is so easy to work with. You get one exp point for every time you hit something.

Also a fun easter egg, if you enter a cut scene with a drive on, the costume will stay for the C.S.

gamebot
03-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Ok, I have been playing for 14 hours.....and for some reason I can't blink........anyway i have beaten the 1,000 heartless war, beaten pirates, halloween town and little mermaid fully. For all that have been wondering....my eyes don't hurt!! :rotfl2: :teeth:

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-30-2006, 11:15 PM
In the original KH, when you're on the right of Ariel's grotto, there's a chest stuck in the ground. Any idea on how to get it out?

u have to first have the lil dude with u the crab... sorry i really am tired right now... oh..Sebastion! there lol then you have to defeat the shark thats going in a circle..weeee... lol jk. .dont worry the fight is easy, then u lock the target of that pully thingy..then i think it should open

hey btw in KH where did ppl stop when they won against the fight against ansem? ..(This is KH 1) i think i got up tp lvl 62 lol .... yes its pretty low because in the other forums ppl go up to 87 XD! so yes..i was lazy when i trained them... so what was your highest level training?

..also.. KH2 is coming tommorrow.. yay. :Pinkbounc

muhahaahahah :stir:

...i just hope its not sold out lol.

AlienNation
03-30-2006, 11:26 PM
u

..also.. KH2 is coming tommorrow.. yay. :Pinkbounc

muhahaahahah :stir:

...i just hope its not sold out lol.

Tomorrow??? It's on sale here today??? And I have already played it for 5 hours.

Of course must be nice for those overseas that have had their copies for a week or so now.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-30-2006, 11:43 PM
my place is late..here for some reason it comes out on March 31.. it got moved up from April.. yay..
u guys are lucky.

Saxsoon
03-31-2006, 07:58 AM
Tomorrow??? It's on sale here today??? And I have already played it for 5 hours.

Of course must be nice for those overseas that have had their copies for a week or so now.

Woot alien, I didn't know you liked kingdom hearts!
Also the reason to why the levels are shorter, is because you come to them again and fight new bosses and such. And I CAN'T wait till the thousand heartless battle. I am definetly making a seperate save file for that. Is it good to be level 11 or so in Beast's Castle without going to mulan first. If not, what level should I be

and in KH1, I was at 50-55 lets see who can get the lowest level.

Mcat
03-31-2006, 03:20 PM
I play KH chain of Memories. Does any on have any thing I could use to defet Monstros boss? I keep running out of cards.

Saxsoon
03-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Don't use sleights then. I found sleights to be a waste of time. I just used my level ups on HP and power. I only used sleights like with three cloud or trinity limit.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-31-2006, 07:56 PM
aww i cant get it today... so.. wah.i wanna play really badly!

shadow pirate
03-31-2006, 08:46 PM
OK, this is my game break post again:

Rather than going to the Science Museum here for the umpteenth time, I decided to stay home and play Kingdom Hearts 2.

The greatest battle ever happens in Hollow Bastion.

The last world will most like drive you insane with all the SHADOWS that spawn. It's like a mosh pit of darkness and glowing eyes, especially if you accidently enter Anti form.

Demyx is still the coolest Organization XII member, followed by Xigbar.

The battle against Xigbar is the greatest thing ever (Darn, I have to reload!)

The Ursala's Revenge song is outright scary.

Tron is worth the wait.

KHSora_VMK_Love
03-31-2006, 08:56 PM
Is kIngdom Hearts 2 battle's harder than the KH1?

Johnfish
04-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Have to add my 2 cents in here. Had the game for a couple days but havent had the time to play alot. Just finished the tutorial. All I can say is WOW!!!. This game is fantastic. 3 hours for the tutorial alone, and the story all throught the tutorial is great so you dont mind playing it. I was told by the people at Eb that the game will last about 130 hrs!!! Is that true? I hope so because my son and I are really enjoying it.

I noticed some thing cool in one of the levels but dont want to give it away for people who do not have the game. If you want to see it highlight below.

I am sure everyone who has played up to the castle must have noticed this but I thought it was so cool. The wizard from fantasia inside the castle is named Yen Sid. My son didnt see it at first but I noticed right aware that its Disney spelled backwards!! I wonder how many other little hidden things are in this game? I will have to keep my eyes open.

John

Saxsoon
04-01-2006, 01:16 AM
No that clerk was about 100 hours off. It is usually 30-40 hours depending on how complete you want the game. The gummy battles for instance, have different trials you can unlock on each course. I am about 8-9 hours in at Disney Castle, about to enter Steamboat Willie. So far great game.

laxplaya1346
04-01-2006, 09:36 AM
so excited, going to play, vmk can wait

gamebot
04-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok, I have fully beaten all the worlds but not the world that never was working on it as we speak!! 33:23 that is the time I have spent on the game so far. :rotfl2:

Saxsoon
04-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Is this April Fools or are you serious? I have just started Port Royal. I got to use wisdom some, and that is a fun drive to have. Post where you are in the game right now everyone.

gamebot
04-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Would I kid about games!?!?!? For those who want to know where I am use your magic touch. :thumbsup2

:wizard:
I am at the world that never was dragon and for those who don't know what that is it's the last bad guy. lol :wizard:

laxplaya1346
04-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Just started playing and im only at the struggle tournament. Have been taking turns with my sister. Its so much better than the 1st.

jkmj
04-01-2006, 07:18 PM
dude would u like to know the whole story

jkmj
04-01-2006, 07:22 PM
can anyone tell me how i beat that freaken guy with the eye patch

aka a orgination XII memeber

laxplaya1346
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
nooo dont tell me anything!!!!!!!!! im a die hard KH fan. Got everything in KH 1 (level 100, ultima weapon, all 101 dalmations, beat secret bosses) so i would rather find out on my own

shadow pirate
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
can anyone tell me how i beat that freaken guy with the eye patch

aka a orgination XII memeber
Xigbar? OK, so you should have reflect on your shortcut menu, and make sure you have abilities that give you combo bonuses in the air, as that's where you will attack him the most. At the beginning of the fight, wait for the "Break" reaction command, and then use the "Warp Strike" commands until he comes back down. When he does, target him and defend against his shots with either the block skill or reflera. Then, run up to him and attack him. If he teleports away, use the lock on thing if you aren't locked on anymore to find him, and continue your attack. When he changes the platform any other way except into a small square, block his shots until he has to reload, and work your way over to the reload spot. He will always go there until you hit him, which causes the platform to return to normal. When he turns the platform into a small square, use relera to block his shots until he floats over the middle. He is invincible while he is floating there, but you shouldn't attack him anyways, as he will start to blast tons of shots at you. If you run around the platform, you should be able to avoid this attack. Continue these techniques and Xigbar will be dead before you know it :teeth: .

Right now I'm trying to get my Final Form to it's highest level. I think it's level 5 right now, and Sora is level 68 or 69, I kind of lost track.

shadow pirate
04-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok, I have fully beaten all the worlds but not the world that never was working on it as we speak!! 33:23 that is the time I have spent on the game so far. :rotfl2:
That's where I am! Did you make it up to the Final Battle yet? Did you make the Save the Queen+, Save the King+, and Ultima Weapon?

jkmj
04-01-2006, 07:35 PM
if anyone needs help or needs the know the story ask me

Ultima Blade
04-01-2006, 08:01 PM
ARRRGH! I have to wait until my birthday to get it!

...Just three more days, I kept telling myself, just threeeee more days....

I think I'm going nuts over it.

Oh, and thanks for the tip about opening the chest. I'll get right on it.

I stopped playing around lv. 95. I wanted to beat Sephiroth so badly... Still couldn't. I'm replaying it now because the memor y card I had that file on is lost:guilty:. If someone beat him on hard, I would like to shake their hand.

Saxsoon
04-01-2006, 09:47 PM
there was a video on youtube or something like that whre a guy used kingdom key, and didn't get hit once.

jazstar87
04-02-2006, 08:39 AM
I did go back to cid!, was suppose to finish the hercules cup? (now i now how to defeat him). I'll try a few thing see what i come up with. Should i go back to another land and pretend that i got items that i didn't get and go back to traverse town, see if it open?(because that what donald and goofy suggested when i go back to traverse town.

ok i have no idea what i did but i got there :blush: ....... i promise you that it would not let me go there even if i tried. The hallow baston entrance was kinda scary (i felt like the eygptians that try to go after moses). and right now i can't beat riku(though i haven't played it in a couple of days). Oh that maze thing on the bottom, was awful especailly on cold medicine. :rolleyes:

Ultima Blade
04-02-2006, 01:32 PM
there was a video on youtube or something like that whre a guy used kingdom key, and didn't get hit once.
Just checked that out. Crazy.

Saxsoon
04-02-2006, 05:08 PM
I just finished the 1000 heartless battle. . . wow. 0_o It was amazing. It took me about five or six minutes. I think that battle would be nearly impossible without the reaction commands. And what awesome r.c. they were.

I could get a chain of like 5 or 6 rising suns and take out like a hundred.

gamebot
04-02-2006, 07:13 PM
Ok, as of 7:00 pm on 4/2/06 I have beaten kingdom hearts 2!!!

[ no cheats not book no nothing!! ] little spoiler.... :wizard: Now I can't wait till kh3!! yes you read this right kh3 you will find out what I mean at the end :wizard: :thumbsup2

Saxsoon
04-02-2006, 09:19 PM
That is not necessarily true though bot. I saw the secret ending on the web. They made ASAS/DD not knowing wether or not to make one. But yeah you are probably right, but it won't be for a long time. I believe the director stated that they were working on a project other than KH at this time. And it better be out for the Revolution, as I am not paying 500-800 bucks for a PS3(with all the accesories). Did you kow it at least cost 800 to MAKE one 0_o It is the new blue ray and the cell processors they have in it.

astrostan
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Do you think it's better to have beaten KH1 before playing KH2?

gamebot
04-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Yes I do cause you won't fully understand the story if you didn't. :thumbsup2

astrostan
04-02-2006, 10:29 PM
cool, thanks.

KHSora_VMK_Love
04-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Finally! i finally got the game, but i didnt finish most of it.. i didnt even get his Valor form yet! i stopped when they first saw pete... also

heres what i found out...

Sora has got a new voice
Roxas's stuffz are really boring.. lol no offense..except for the dodging ball..hmm
Sora's clothing are HECKA SMALL!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Donald And Goofy were also in the pods... but why?
Twilight Town, Roxas, and Namine were all simulated..
I know Roxas was part of Sora, but i didnt know Namine was part of kairi...
Roxas was Axel's best friend
Roxas used 2 keyblades during his last battle with Axel
Sora cried!! well no it was Roxas but yea!

Also, i luv all his forms expecially his Final Form! SILVER!
also, one of my fingers hurt.. for one of the battles u had to keep pressing triangle.. oww...

1 Question...
Did Pence, Hayner and all those others forget about Roxas when they saw Sora?

Saxsoon
04-02-2006, 11:11 PM
First of all, Roxas was real, he was put into the computer program. Namine did the same so she could talk to Roxas to tell him the truth. And Hayner and them never truly met Roxas, as the ones we saw in the beginning were just programs, not the real thing

The reason they ask if they met, is because Roxas knew them sort of, and since he became part of Sora, this connected his heart to theirs and they began to remember even though they never met.

VanJoshing
04-02-2006, 11:12 PM
The size of Sora's clothes also bothered me in the whole first part of the game :rotfl: :rotfl:

KHSora_VMK_Love
04-02-2006, 11:21 PM
:rotfl: The size of Sora's clothes also bothered me in the whole first part of the game :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol its cuz their so short! lol :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

oh thx Saxsoon for clearing up the q ...weee. ... im still laughing over his clothes ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

DementedRiku
04-03-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah, the clothes were subtle but COMPLETELY obvious to all of us fans! I was also bothered the entire time i played with him in those small clothes!

I'm only at Atlantica right now but I'm loving the game so far. My favorite part: Fighting 1000 heartless at Hallow Bastion! So much fun!

VanJoshing
04-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Anyone else fought playing the king yet? When the game continued as the king I was like "Woah!" He has got awesome moves. :rotfl2:

jkmj
04-03-2006, 06:33 PM
its sad to know that sora is a person and can get beaten by a mouse

Bluerockstar
04-03-2006, 07:47 PM
What do you think is easier? Kingdom hearts 1 or 2. I think #2 is easier :cool1:

Saxsoon
04-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Well I did standard on the first, and then proud on KH2, but even then I still think, at least some of the bosses are harder. It is much harder now that you can't spam the cure like you used too and aeroga. Reflect doesn't count as it only lasts for a second.

shadow pirate
04-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I have a game break post again (probably will be my last one for a reason you'll read later)

Sephiroth is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard, but is beatable at level 80, with Glide, High Jump, Quick Run, and Air Dodge all at lvl 3, with Once More and other attack abilities.

The final boss takes FOREVER!!!

You have to pump the X and Triangle buttons during the last part of the final boss to stay alive.

To get the best Ultima weapons for Donald and Goofy, you have to make the normal Ultimas again, but using a Serenity Crystal.

Did anyone else think making it so using Summons also makes you use the Drive Gauge, which is also used for the Forms that are a lot more powerful was a huge mistake?

VanJoshing
04-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Can someone tell me how to summon :rotfl: I have unlocked two summon characters i just don't know what to do.

KHSora_VMK_Love
04-03-2006, 09:59 PM
so much spoilors! XD XD XD oh well i had some lol.. did anyone get to his final form? if so.... isnt it pretty... and..uhhh cool? i want to get it cuz its silver!! XD XD

...ok..got to lay off the suger..

*cough*.... hehehehehheheeh

...wait... Why did i post this?

..also..Vanjoshing i cant help u..cuz i just started Sora's story!! XD XD !! ..and also .. i would think KH1 is easier but i cant really say that because i didnt finish the game!!

oh yea.. ppl btw... i was reading this other forum because... i have no life...lol... and he said he bought the game when it came out.. and he finished it .. i mean finished it..THE DAY AFTER... 28 HOURS STRAIGHT.. dang... i know im a KH fan.. but no sleeping?!?!? XD XD XD ...

Saxsoon
04-03-2006, 11:22 PM
I refuse to waste my drive gauge on some stupid summon. When it is all over I am going to go back and watch them and see how they turn out.

jkmj
04-06-2006, 07:05 PM
ok people i just beat the game sweet!!!!!!!

Spoiler Highlight:at the end of the game riku and sora are stuck in the realm of darkness then the bottle kiari sent sora in the beginning comes and sora opens a door to light sora is greeted by kiari ,king mickey,donald.and goofy a few days later sora gets a note in a bottle from the king for sora's next mission

Ultima Blade
04-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I've finally got it! I just beat Land of Dragons for the second time. I'm planning on making a video out of the 1000 heartless battle. That was my favorite part so far.

Anyone else think that the neoshadows are too weak? They're nowhere near as tough as they were in KH:COM.

Saxsoon
04-07-2006, 08:10 PM
For those who have beaten Xaldin, please help. I am on proud and am getting whooped.

shadow pirate
04-07-2006, 08:57 PM
For those who have beaten Xaldin, please help. I am on proud and am getting whooped.
Try to have Donald and Beast in your party, and try and stay aways back, and wait for the "Learn" reaction command. You can get multiple "Jumps" stockpiled during one "Learn" session if you can pump the Triangle button really fast. Anyways, try and stock as many as Jumps as you can, and then use them all at once to damage Xaldin quite a bit. Then retreat and repeat the process, and eventually Xaldin will be down for the count.

Saxsoon
04-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh I had no problem with that, I would get him down to one bar, but he would then go immortal on me.

It doesn't matter though, as my file became corrupted and I had to start over. I am on standard this time, and it just seems more enjoyable.

jkmj
04-08-2006, 09:13 AM
anyone know how to get the ultima blade

shadow pirate
04-08-2006, 11:56 AM
anyone know how to get the ultima blade
OK, for me, the hardest part is getting the 7 Orichalcum+s that you will be using. There is one for getting all the materials, one for completeing Hundred Acre Wood, one in the Central Computer Mesa in Tron, one for finishing "A new day is dawning" in Atlantica, one at the Brink of Despair in TWTNW, one in Sunset Terrace (as Sora), and one for finishing the Goddess of Fate Cup. Once you have those, the rest of the items are dropped by enemies. The rest is an Orichalcum, a Mythril Crstal, and I think a Dense Crystal. Anyways, you NEED a Serenity crystal to make the weapon. After you get those, then you should be able to make the Ultima Weapon.

Saxsoon
04-09-2006, 01:46 AM
Wow, I restarted my game last night and played for three hours until I got to Beast's Castle (not having been to Mulan)

I started at 7:30 this morning till about 20 minutes ago with the occasional hour long break, I just made it to the 1000 heartless battle. Course it was easier skipping most of the cutscenes, and I am also now on standard, which is more enjoyable. My 1000 heartless time was 4 minutes and 15 seconds. (I timed it) Only Mulan and Beast and I will be back to where I was before the data corruption.

jkmj
04-09-2006, 10:45 AM
www.kingdomheartsIII.com

jkmj
04-09-2006, 10:47 AM
ok there is a kingdom hearts 3 web page check it out

laxplaya1346
04-09-2006, 01:19 PM
did not work

jkmj
04-09-2006, 01:31 PM
ok sorry try typing it in on google

worked for me

StitchfansJr
04-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Cool! Looks instresting.

jkmj
04-09-2006, 02:52 PM
anyone own the kingdom hearts manga from tokyo pop??

I DO :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

KHSora_VMK_Love
04-09-2006, 05:51 PM
ok there is a kingdom hearts 3 web page check it out

wait is it this site?
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/kh3net/

im not sure...

also, i saw the manga for Kh its not that great.... but it tells the story except they look realllly different

also, back to the game.. im still on Mulan!! XD XD XD
SOMEONE I KNOW ....has been taking the PS2 away from me..So she is already almost done with the Space Paranoids...

LightPhantom
04-09-2006, 06:25 PM
also, back to the game.. im still on Mulan!! XD XD XD
SOMEONE I KNOW ....has been taking the PS2 away from me..So she is already almost done with the Space Paranoids...

LOL!I play on my cousins game...don't own a PS2 or KH.I'm at Olympus Coloseuim(I know i spelled it wrong)

Cpt.JackSpearow
04-09-2006, 06:55 PM
What exactly do u do in the game

is it online play?

Do u create your character

And can someone give me an over view of the game?

FunkyMonkey
04-09-2006, 07:28 PM
No Idea!! ( blinks silently and walks away ) :moped:

DementedRiku
04-09-2006, 08:38 PM
I still can't find anything. At least, nothing that looks "official"

Ultima Blade
04-09-2006, 10:08 PM
What exactly do u do in the game

is it online play?

Do u create your character

And can someone give me an over view of the game?

Question 1 (and Question 4, because they are pretty much the same question): You are Sora (You cannot create a character) and you are the Keyblade Master. Without giving too much away, in the first one, you have to fight the hearless and a bunch of Disney villains, all while trying to find your friends (Kairi and Riku) and the King.
In the Second game (The one for GBA) you get to know a little bit about the organization and what happens to Riku and the King.
The third installment is about you fighting the organization some more while finding Riku and the King.

I hope I didn't reveal too much about the games for you (though the rest of what you could find is most likely on this thread already.)

Question 2: THere is no online play, but by beating the GBA game on Sora's part (I think) will let you play against someone else.

Shaymojack
04-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Today I went into town and just got Kingdom Hearts. I must say, it's extremely fun and two hours has felt like half an hour! I got my Keyblade and at this very moment, I am triggering the entrances for Doanld and Goofy (I am using a website to tell me what to do, or else I would get lost!). I like how in the Gizmo Shop there seems to be a neverending supply of Heartless. Good practice! ;)

Ultima Blade
04-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I just beat it!

...now I've got to complete the other two modes.
What was your favorite world?

Saxsoon
04-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Well I am at final rest right now, but I am going to go back to the coliseum and finish that up. But I would have to say the World that Never Was, or Tron, or PotC

Saxsoon
04-13-2006, 03:57 PM
I have to say, this game was much better than the last, the only problem being that the main story arc would be gone for 90% of the game. Besides that though, it was a lot of fun. I especially loved the final fight, one of the best of any game I have ever played. I just hope in the next one, the main story arc will take more presidence over the Disney arcs.

Ultima Blade
04-13-2006, 04:09 PM
I felt that about story thing too. I didn't like how for the most part, you visited Hollow Bastion the most. I would have liked another attack at Disney Castle. I found the defensive strategy of this to be quite enjoyable.

Bluerockstar
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
on kingdom hearts 2 when you go through the broken wall in the bailee how do you bet the person from organizatoin 13? any tips? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :guilty:

Bluerockstar
04-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Same for me. I just keep pressing buttons. :lmao:

Jackoman
04-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I am stuck on Xaldin!!!!!!!!!!! He is REALLY REALLY hard!!!!!!!!! The guide book is not helping,can anyone post some tips? Thanks!

mr.techno
04-15-2006, 06:29 PM
:thumbsup2 READ ONLY IF YOU HAVE FINISHED GAME OR WANT GAME SPOILED :thumbsup2

does riku stay looking like amsem.. well actully xenort ( i dont think i spelt that right) but seriously what the heck that like really ticks me off so if somebody could plz tell me if he stays looking like that that would be great

ps. im soo stuck on tha battle against the guy with the cyber guns.. help

Saxsoon
04-15-2006, 06:30 PM
When Xaldin does the jump attack with the big pool of energy coming up from the ground, hit triangle like mad (it should say learn) when you jump to avoid. Get up to nine, then lock on, and then go on an all out attack. You cant dodge the laser, so just run. Hope that helps. Also throughout the battle, use Goofy's limit Teamwork, not beast's. You will stop him from attacking and take out close to half or more of his bar.

Also, no he doesn't, since there is an explosion caused by a machine of Ansem's of which functions I won't say. Also, Riku joins your party after the accident, and is your only one in your party against Xemnas. Also he looked like Xenahort's heartless.

mymrodon
04-15-2006, 07:01 PM
ok i have kh2 and i just beet Xigbar ( the sniper guy from organization 13 ) and now im stuck on Luxord. should i use oblivion keyblade ( 6 strength and 2 magic ) or sleeping lion keyblade ( 5 strength and 3 magic )

Saxsoon
04-15-2006, 07:09 PM
I had oblivion,but if i remember, it doesn't matter, as that battle is full of chance. Your time meter is your health, and it decreases based on what you choose.

mymrodon
04-15-2006, 07:30 PM
i tried using oblivion and almost got his time gauge to run out. i am going to try sleeping lion or bond of flame

Jackoman
04-15-2006, 08:13 PM
I defeated Xaldin at last! :thumbsup2 Then I completed Port Royal again,then I got stuck on the Magic Carpet part,then I restarted my PS2 and forgot I had NOT saved all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: (this is my PS2,not my computer.) :badpc: :badpc:

mymrodon
04-15-2006, 10:29 PM
ok i just got final form :woohoo: and i know an easy way to get it.
all you have to do is:
after you finish the event on memory's sky skraper go to olympus coliseum
then start the ceberus cup
next use master, valor or wisdom form
then if you dont turn into final form click start and select restart
then do the same process over and over again until you turn into final form

shadow pirate
04-16-2006, 10:25 AM
ok i just got final form :woohoo: and i know an easy way to get it.
all you have to do is:
after you finish the event on memory's sky skraper go to olympus coliseum
then start the ceberus cup
next use master form
then if you dont turn into final form click start and select restart
then do the same process over and over again until you turn into final form
I thought you could only get it in TWTNW, but I may be wrong. The first time I played through, I got it immediatly following the battle with Xigbar. I just chose Valor and instead got Final. Anyways, for the battle against Luxord I might have had Ultima Weapon by then, but I'm not sure. The best bet for Oblivion vs Sleeping Lion in that situation would probably be Oblivion, because magic isn't used too many times in the battle.
This may have been said before, but an easy way to level up drives is to use the "Drive Gauge glitch" and use Final Form after your 4-5 time entering the form you are leveling up instead. This way, you make sure that you have a full bar for Drives, and it also keeps you from entering Anti-Form, which will cause you to lose Drive bars AND keep you from gaining experience. Also, I found it best to get Final Form to max first, because the Drive Boosts that you get on lvl 4 and 6 are extremely helpful in making sure you have enough time to make it to the save point or "conversation pit" used in the Drive Gauge glitch.

mymrodon
04-16-2006, 10:42 AM
i still cant beet luxord and now im working on getting ultima weapon all i need is 2 more Orichalcum+ and all the crystals needed. btw how do you unlock goddess of fate cup of olympus coliseum?

Captain Brain
04-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Rambling here: I wish the Kingdom Hearts was out on something other than PS2. I have nintendo products only.

Cpt.JackSpearow
04-16-2006, 01:15 PM
I just got the game today

jkmj
04-16-2006, 06:43 PM
how do you get to the rose gardens

Ultima Blade
04-16-2006, 10:31 PM
how do you get to the rose gardens You mean Radient Garden? You get that at the end of the second Tron mission

It's just Hollow Bastion. There isn't that much of a difference, if there is one at all, except for during that scene.

jkmj
04-17-2006, 05:57 PM
ok thanks!!

mymrodon
04-17-2006, 10:12 PM
someone please tell me how to unlock goddess of fate cup i still need that orchilacum+ from that. also how do you get syrenity crystals and dense crystals?

laxplaya1346
04-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Have Beat the game, found all treasures, sythesized everything, gotten all forms, beaten Xemnas 3 times, and have a strategy guide but still cant figure out something. I have all the Hercules trophies won from panic but Over at Hades i beat the 1st paradox cup about 5 times with a high score of 3678 and i dont no how to unlock the other cups. Any help?

VanJoshing
04-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Lax have you (or anyone else for that matter) beat Sephiroth? If you have tips woulb be nice. :rotfl:

shadow pirate
04-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Lax have you (or anyone else for that matter) beat Sephiroth? If you have tips woulb be nice. :rotfl:
Here's a few:

Keep your finger near the triangle button, to avoid getting kit by Sephiroth's 15 or so hit combo, and make sure that you have the arial recovery ability.

When you get knocked into the air, do NOT use the retaliating slash (you'll go the wrong way most likely and it will leave you open to more attacks.) Rather, use arial recovery and wait for him to appear. When he does, QUICKLY hit the X button to stop his combo and damage him quite a bit.

When Sephiroth uses his "Sin Harvest" move, if your not near Sephiroth, than instead of charging at him, get about 1/2 to 3/4 of the arena between yourself and Sephiroth. If you stay too far away, and Sephiroth uses his 15 something combo with the reaction command, then that will put him directly behind you, putting you in striking distance of his blade. Make sure you have an Elixer or a High-Potion to keep youself from dieng.

When he uses his meteor attack, keep gliding to avoid taking any damage from the meteors.

DementedRiku
04-22-2006, 03:45 AM
For easter my parents got me the KH2 strategy guide...WOW...that thing is as thick as a dictionary! haha I compared it to the KH1 guide and...WOW...just wow. :lmao:

laxplaya1346
04-22-2006, 09:56 AM
Woot Beat Sephiroth!!!! And Ive Synthezied Everything, Now Off To Level Up My Drives And Summons

Shaymojack
04-22-2006, 01:05 PM
LOL I only just beat the first Ursula. I still got a loooong way to go... Can't wait until Neverland @_@ Flight...

Cpt.JackSpearow
04-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Look down look down i am a huge organazatiopn 13 fan from kingdom hearts

I took 4 hours making this looking through sites
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/aceofspadesdude/mypage.jpg wow amazing huh? I was bored and i decided to work on this

Cpt.JackSpearow
04-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh oops i need to make it bigger what is a site that makes it bigger?
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Dragonlord11_7
04-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Uh... let me see...Try ImageShack to resize it, and it's Organization 8, I believe...

jkmj
04-23-2006, 09:51 AM
ok someone tell me how to find sethporoth!!!

astrostan
04-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know any websites I can buy Kingdom Hearts Merchandise? :confused3

Shaymojack
04-26-2006, 05:36 PM
I just decided to play Kingdom Hearts and I got on the wrong file, I went to the main one and accidently overwrote it!!! I can barely see what I am typing because I am actually crying because of all my work gone forever and knowing that now I have to start all over at the first Traverse Town save! There is no way to restore it, I'm guessing? If there is any possible way to get back that data or at least get back to the second Riku Battle in Hollow Bastion, tell me!

Ultima Blade
04-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Uh... let me see...Try ImageShack to resize it, and it's Organization 8, I believe...
It's Organization 13, though by the beginning of KH2, there were about eight left. But the true name is Organization XIII.
ok someone tell me how to find sethporoth!!!
It is recommended to have all of the growth abilities leveled up to atleast lv. 2 (I've heard that from many people.) The book says to immediatly press triangle once it starts, so do that. He's fast and if you played the first game, it's not all that different (or atleast in my opinion). When he does the move that gets you down to 1 hp, attack quickly or instant annihalation. Trinity limit is useful, but I recommend not using it unless you've got high defense. Beserk charge is helpful. Use glide when the fire colomns come. Use reflect when the orbs come around Sora.

Recommended quick buttons:
Triangle: Hi-potion, Mega potion, elixer, or Mega elixers.
Square: Reflect
Circle: An Item different from Triangle
X: Cure

pokemon_master
04-27-2006, 03:21 PM
May 25 is the release of Kingdom hearts 2 for Europe! Yay!

DementedRiku
04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Oh wow, May 25 is getting closer! Woot for the Europe release! :cheer2:

VanJoshing
04-29-2006, 11:24 PM
I wonder how long the Kingdom Hearts series is going to go on for...Anyway 4 years of waiting to do for Kingdom Hearts 3 : :rotfl:

LightPhantom
04-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Can't wait until KH3.My cousin just beat Sephiroth today.Man is he hard!!!! :furious:

DisIvyCo
04-30-2006, 01:04 AM
OK I got the kingdom hearts game for my game boy advance. And I'm so hooked on it lol. I am on the 3 level. It is so fun. :)

Ultima Blade
05-03-2006, 08:54 PM
OK I got the kingdom hearts game for my game boy advance. And I'm so hooked on it lol. I am on the 3 level. It is so fun. :) I found that the hardest out of the three games out so far. Fun, but hard.

jkmj
05-13-2006, 08:43 AM
everyone knows that sora has people from final fantasy come in the game well what if final fantasy had sora in one of there games that would be alesome

laxplaya1346
05-13-2006, 08:54 AM
got everything and finished everything in the game except for the Hades Paradox Cup! Cant beat Leon Yuffie and all them together

VanJoshing
05-17-2006, 08:30 AM
got everything and finished everything in the game except for the Hades Paradox Cup! Cant beat Leon Yuffie and all them together

Lax your best bet is to equip the ability Combination Boost and glide around avoiding damage and using Trinity Limit as much as you can.

Mcat
05-17-2006, 08:33 AM
In KH2 The guy who has the guitar and controls water in Hollow Bastain I cant defeat him any tips?

AdioSkater
05-17-2006, 04:25 PM
hey there I have a question about KH1. I am at the point in the game where I can go to Hollow Bastion, but I don't know if I want to to that yet. I am completly obsessive compulsive when it comes to doing everything in a game. ( dalmations, trinities) If i beat the game or go to Hollow bastion, Will I be able to come back and finish up this stuff?

laxplaya1346
05-17-2006, 04:40 PM
adio see here is the thing.. Hollow Bastion is not even close to the end. The final battle with ansem is not for another world. When you beat ansem and the game you do not get to save so its like you never beat it. I'm LV100 with all Dalmations and Trinitys so thats it

AdioSkater
05-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Ok cool. I did not know exactly how far I was i just knew I am somewhat close to the end. I did not want to get to a place where I could not get back. I still have a lot of dalmations left LOL.

Shaymojack
05-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Still haven't played Kingdom Hearts since my incident... Any motivational techniques anyone has to motivate me to play? ^_^

jkmj
05-20-2006, 08:09 AM
i will motivate you know you can play it you can play it all night long!!

all i got

Shaymojack
06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm now at the Final Rest... The second battle with Ansem keeps killing me >_< Maybe I should get more Elixirs! XD
Well, I got Kingdom Hearts II a little while ago, and I just beat the 1000 Heartless War. Preeety easy stuff if you know how to press triangle.

Shaymojack
06-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Oh I had no problem with that, I would get him down to one bar, but he would then go immortal on me.

It doesn't matter though, as my file became corrupted and I had to start over. I am on standard this time, and it just seems more enjoyable.
Ouch... That's why you get an extra memory card with a backup file(s). I think I saw on a post of yours you already beat it though. ^_^
EDIT: I have now beaten Kingdom Hearts! I'm gonna see the secret ending online since I can't get the last set of puppies. They're in Monstro, kinda impossible to get there.
EDIT #2: I just beat Kingdom Hearts II for the third time... So fun. :D

Ultima Blade
07-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Doesn't seem to be many people on lately, with me being no exception, but I made some amv's of Kingdom Hearts that you guys might like. The link to all of these are here: http://youtube.com/results?search=girisawsome&search_type=search_videos

The amv's I suggest are:
Savin' Me (http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfCsJDo1sKg&search=girisawsome)
I'm Still Here (A Roxas Tribute) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=i6hwLZqxZVM&search=girisawsome)
Sora's pretty fly for a white guy (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kFEQ5t5GitA&search=girisawsome)

I hope you guys like them!

jkmj
07-10-2006, 09:43 AM
It's Organization 13, though by the beginning of KH2, there were about eight left. But the true name is Organization XIII.

It is recommended to have all of the growth abilities leveled up to atleast lv. 2 (I've heard that from many people.) The book says to immediatly press triangle once it starts, so do that. He's fast and if you played the first game, it's not all that different (or atleast in my opinion). When he does the move that gets you down to 1 hp, attack quickly or instant annihalation. Trinity limit is useful, but I recommend not using it unless you've got high defense. Beserk charge is helpful. Use glide when the fire colomns come. Use reflect when the orbs come around Sora.

Recommended quick buttons:
Triangle: Hi-potion, Mega potion, elixer, or Mega elixers.
Square: Reflect
Circle: An Item different from Triangle
X: Cure

no i said where to find him and could you tell me how get there

Ultima Blade
07-10-2006, 01:17 PM
no i said where to find him and could you tell me how get there Go to Radiant Garden, then go to the spot where you fought the 1000 heartless. Go to the area beyond and Sephiroth will be standing there. Go close to him and press triangle. To see a short cutscene and then the fight with him.

jkmj
07-10-2006, 09:06 PM
-bows down for ultima - all!! hail ultima!!!
thax alot :cool1: :cool1:

jkmj
07-11-2006, 12:17 PM
where is radient gardens???

savannahroy
08-24-2006, 10:27 AM
who loves kingdom hearts i do! this is for kingdom hearts fans! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :worship: i worship the key blade. and god