PDA

View Full Version : 1st timer cruise question

huey578
08-23-2006, 03:28 PM
What is the dinning rotation for a 3 night cruise? We would love to eat at Palo's ,any suggestions on which resturant to bypass? Thanks! :cool1:

mommasita
08-23-2006, 04:37 PM
I have no idea on the rotations, but can completely understand your not wanting to miss a night...How about "double dipping".. THis is eating in your dining room, and then PALO as well. Perhaps eating something small or just an entree, and saving room for PALO. That way you get to enjoy all the dining rooms. I definitely would not want to miss one either..Many do this..HTH :thumbsup2

webray
08-23-2006, 04:46 PM
We don't necessarily eat twice, but we make our Palo reservation opposite our normal dining time..then we join our table mates to visit..not eat, before/after Palo.

You will get a lot of different opinions on which restaurant not to miss, lol. I would make your reservation at Palo for whatever night you can get in.

6griswolds
08-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Just came off the 3 day a few weeks ago. We had PTA. I missed AP due to an illness. :sad2:

DisneyDmbNut
08-23-2006, 04:57 PM
I could only get Palo on the last night...everyone told me NOT TO MISS the last night...so we went there afterwards...other than giving my tips..nothing about the last night was to be missed!
This time I made it for Wednesday night (7 day eastern) because I wasn't a fan of master chef's night...

huey578
08-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks to all for the advice :thumbsup2