PDA

View Full Version : Excursion Vendors in Grand Cayman

voodooboy
08-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Does any one know who the ground handeler is in Grand Cayman? Specifically the one conducting the Stingray city tour? Thanks to all in advance.

anty30
08-22-2006, 06:12 PM
We booked the Stingray City and Island Tour through Native Way. They were great. :thumbsup2

kshabare
08-22-2006, 06:17 PM
We've taken Captain Marvins three times now. They are excellent and alot of fun. PM if you want any additional info. Once you've tendered into town just walk the street to the left a couple of blocks and the shop is on the right side of the street. We've taken the 1/2 day snorkel and the 2 1/2 hour snorkel. Both are great and both go to Stingwray City.

We've got pictures of our adventure on our site as well as a direct link.

Kim

Ipaythemouse
08-26-2006, 12:53 PM
We used Capt Marvins for our Sting Ray adverture. I booked this excursion on my own ahead of our cruise. The trip was fantastic, the are easy to find just down from the tender dock. The bus was nice and had A/C. Our Capt, crew and boat all very nice. Will go again next time there.

ISCRK
08-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Just suscribing here! I keep adding more helpful tip threads to my CP! Thanks all!

nextcruz
08-27-2006, 08:00 PM
We took Captain Derek's stingray excursion on the 7/29, with another DIS family. Captain Derek is an island native, with a laid back style and some interesting stories. He can identify specific stingrays by name, and was able to tell us specifics, like scars, and how old the ray was. Amazing.

We had a great time and his catamaran was a nice easy ride. He takes a maximum of 18 people. He provided sodas, and bananas after our snorkle.

He picked us up directly outside the pier, and drove us to the Cayman Yacht Club. Didn't even ask us for any money until he dropped us back off by the pier! How's that for a satisfaction guarantee.

For our family of 4, it was definately an event of a lifetime!

www.dexters-fantaseatours.com
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/c_jpruitt/AnsleyStingrays.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/c_jpruitt/AddisonStingray.jpg

Corryn
08-27-2006, 10:50 PM
We've taken Captain Marvins three times now. They are excellent and alot of fun. PM if you want any additional info. Once you've tendered into town just walk the street to the left a couple of blocks and the shop is on the right side of the street. We've taken the 1/2 day snorkel and the 2 1/2 hour snorkel. Both are great and both go to Stingwray City.

We've got pictures of our adventure on our site as well as a direct link.

Kim
Loved your photos, Kim; thanks for sharing! :goodvibes