PDA

View Full Version : Disney song stuck in my head !!!!!

dollcollector1
08-22-2006, 01:25 PM
:simba:
Help me ! Simba is stuck in my head and he's singing, " Oh I just can't wait to be king " ! Remember that goody from the Lion King movie? I got 6 more months to go until we go to Disney and I've had this in my head for days. Disney fever?

GoofyBaby
08-22-2006, 01:58 PM
At least it isn't the song from It's a Small World! :rotfl2: I can't get that one out of my head for weeks after riding that one!

Mickey1Fan
08-22-2006, 02:28 PM
I knew I should not have opened this....

dollcollector1
08-22-2006, 04:56 PM
At least it isn't the song from It's a Small World! :rotfl2: I can't get that one out of my head for weeks after riding that one!

LOL ! I kinda like the Small World song. I'm looking forward to riding that ride again. :banana:

disneegrl4eva
08-22-2006, 10:47 PM
I knew I should not have opened this....

:lmao:

pixiedust247
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
The other one, besides "It's a Small World", that gets me everytime is the Laughing Place/ Zippadeedoodaa from Splash Mountain!

pookybean
09-20-2006, 11:15 AM
You must have been riding with me to work this AM. I have a classic CD and i was replaying that song over and over and over LOL

at least you only have 6 months, i have 15 months! I dont know how im gonna make it!

Megan

prestonsmomma
09-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Oh great now I'm singing Hakuna Matada. :rotfl:

Momof2princess
09-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I should not have opened this one either :badpc: LOL.....now I have "It's a small word" in my head..... :rolleyes1 hurry someone name another song to get this one out of my head.

:teeth:

sconnell
09-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Wanna know something funny?
I've had Zazoo from Lion King singing "It's a small world" in my head for days!
(You know that part where Scar has him in the rib cage jail.)
:rotfl2:

Boncho
09-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Can't help you - I've been singing Zip-a-dee-doo-da all day and picturing Splash Mtn. Sorry, :sad1: I think there is no cure :rotfl2:

PoohPrincess76
09-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Is it just me..everytime a song is mentioned I am singing it in my head. :rolleyes1 ...can't read it without signing... :rotfl2: Is it January yet? :confused3

cybrkitn
09-20-2006, 02:20 PM

:teeth: It's a small world after all.....

Took me forever to get it out of my head as well :rotfl:

thebecka
09-20-2006, 02:30 PM
It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.... It's a world of laughter a world of cheer..... :rolleyes1

Simba22
09-20-2006, 02:33 PM
I always get Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade stuck in my head! It's been in there for days! "We're jammin in the jungle to the rhythm of one!" :cool1:

bbangel
09-20-2006, 05:04 PM
Wanna know something funny?
I've had Zazoo from Lion King singing "It's a small world" in my head for days!
(You know that part where Scar has him in the rib cage jail.)
:rotfl2:

Okay, now I have the coconut song in my head. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts deedeedelee, here they are all standing in a row...."

Plantlady
09-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Whenever I get a disney song stuck in my head.. I just start singing out loud "it's a great big beautiful tomorrow". It clears it right out, and frankly, I don't mind if that song is in my head.

sconnell
09-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Okay, now I have the coconut song in my head. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts deedeedelee, here they are all standing in a row...."
Ah, dang it. Now I'm on this too! lol.

sunny_
09-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Whenever I get a disney song stuck in my head.. I just start singing out loud "it's a great big beautiful tomorrow". It clears it right out, and frankly, I don't mind if that song is in my head.

That is funny. I had the welcome song for the Magic Kingdom in my head (clang clang clang goes the trolley. ding ding ding goes the bell. sing sing sing go my heartstrings. From the moment I saw him I fell...etc...)

Then... I read this post now my brain is singing "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow waiting at the end of every day... LOL! IT WORKS! lol :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Hope73
09-21-2006, 12:43 PM
I love it ahdn hate that I can't loose the song.

Disney MAINEiac
09-21-2006, 03:01 PM
The other one, besides "It's a Small World", that gets me everytime is the Laughing Place/ Zippadeedoodaa from Splash Mountain!

that one gets me everytime :sunny:

Listening to live 365 (disney channels) will do this to me as well, but I love it. ;)

cathydisneynut
09-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Saw Disney Princesses on Ice at the weekend, I'm still singing "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" :banana:

kellbelle
09-21-2006, 07:14 PM
For me it's the COP song. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of everyday... I am still singing that song and the last time I was at Disney (Dec 05) the ride was closed for carpet repair. So I guess it's been stuck in my head for close to two years. Scary! :banana: :banana:

Unregistered
10-16-2006, 05:57 PM
The song "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow stuck in my head until we come hom from our trip. I like the song just not in my head for up to 3 days!!!!

byoung
10-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Oh great now I'm singing Hakuna Matada. :rotfl:
Me too.

Smooshdog
10-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I was killing myself the other day trying to think of a certain song from splash mountain...I couldn't stand not knowing the song, so I logged on to the DISboards, found the "download some audio" link and boom there was the song.."how do you do really glad to meet ya"...sure was nice to get that out of my head, when it wasn't even really in my head.

shellyfive
10-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I LOVE the jammin jungle parade theme song-----my kids can sing the whole thing ----i wore my cd out i think-----and bark and screetch, and growl====oh, great now i'm gonna be singing the whole rest of tonight!!!

makinorlando
10-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Help me ! Simba is stuck in my head and he's singing, " Oh I just can't wait to be king " ! Remember that goody from the Lion King movie? I got 6 more months to go until we go to Disney and I've had this in my head for days. Disney fever?

That is DDs favorite song. She pulled out the CD in the car the other day and she listens to it over and over again..... i beg her to let me listen to Hakuna Matata or something in between.

I also have Poor Unfortunate Souls from Little Mermaid in my head - it was on Radio Disney and the Disney Channel today!

EverythingDisney
10-17-2006, 06:06 PM

We stayed in ASMO 2 weeks ago, and after watching the cartoons
over and over again, I can't get the song "Every Cowboys needs a horse, needs a horse, needs a horse" etc...

We are all walking around still singing it :)

Cee
10-18-2006, 05:35 AM
I like the "Laughing Place" song too. The one I LOVE is "Grim Grinnining Ghosts"
.....come out to socialiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiize. Wheeeee! :goodvibes

INdisneyfamily
10-18-2006, 12:44 PM
Heard Snow White singing "Whistle While You Work" a couple of hours ago on Radio Disney and haven't stopped singing it yet!

experiment_627
10-18-2006, 12:52 PM
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow......"

Gets me every time!