PDA

View Full Version : Best Ways To Show You're A DIS'er

metsfan11
08-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Well I am leaving on TUESDAY! and tommorow we're going shopping for last minute toiletries, batteries, ect. and I just realized I have NOTHING to show that I am at Disser at the parks. What are some good things to show this? I have heard of "Alien Green Mickey Heads", but I have NO idea what that is :confused3 . Thanks in advance for all of your help! :cool1:

GoofyBaby
08-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Mickey Head Paint Chips are Disney's version of paint color sample cards - you can find them at Home Depot in the paint section. . .Lime Green (it's called Alien Green on the Mickey Head Paint Chip) is the color that people here on the DIS boards use to recognize each other while at WDW!

byoung
08-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Hurry to HD.

DizneyNutz
08-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Well I am leaving on TUESDAY! and tommorow we're going shopping for last minute toiletries, batteries, ect. and I just realized I have NOTHING to show that I am at Disser at the parks. What are some good things to show this? I have heard of "Alien Green Mickey Heads", but I have NO idea what that is :confused3 . Thanks in advance for all of your help! :cool1:

Another DISSer may be watching you at WDW :rotfl:

LisaDKG
08-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Check us out here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1188048

Have a great trip!

LisaDKG
08-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh I see that you just posted on that thread!

Nevermind...