PDA

View Full Version : Yiippppppppeeeeeeee I Got Ears!!!!!!!!

the Fidge
08-20-2006, 08:43 PM
IT SEEMS I DID NOT ANGER THE GREEN GODS AT ALL I JUST DIDN'T HAVE MY DEFAULT SET RIGHT. I WANT TO THANK TI DOUBLE GRRRR. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER LOVELY DISER HELPED ME GET MY ACT TOGETHER!!! HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT YOU ALL I WILL NEVER KNOW!!! :sunny:

HOW MANY POSTS BOEFRE I GET THE LIME GREEN CROC'S THOUGH???? :lmao: :jumping1:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP I GET PIXIE DUSTED ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ANOHTER DIS'ER I FEEL WHIMISCAL!!!!!

I AM TRYING TO REST UP FROM THE BBQ POOL PARTY GLENDAMAX THREW FOR HER VETERAN COMING OUT PARTY LAST NIGHT party: I AM STILL TRYING TO SHAKE THE PIXIE DUST OOUT OF THE POOL BOYS HAIR!! I AM WILLING TO DO MY PART THOUGH :rotfl2:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: GREEN GODS YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY DO!!! :thanks: GREE:earsboy:
IS THIS WHEN I THANK THE ACADEMY OR SALLY FIELD??

S.Poppins
08-20-2006, 10:28 PM
I want ears - what do I do? :confused3

sunny_
08-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Congratulations!

S.Poppins, I think after a set number of posts (like 100) you earn your ears and become a Mouseketeer!

Glendamax
08-21-2006, 01:18 AM
The Fidge, bow before me.

I now present you with your Lime Green Ears.
(pool boy with pixie dust in hair hands Gmax the ears before placing them on The Fridge)

Now rise as The Mousekeeter!

Let the celebration begin!

the Fidge
08-21-2006, 01:38 AM
Thank You , Thank You Thank You!!! Now They're Not Crocked Are They??
Excellent Tank You.....now Please Step Aside So I May Have My First Dance With The Pool Boy??

Hit It Boys... :rockband: :dancer: party:

YOU ARE THE GOOD ONE GLENDA!!! :tinker:

Minniespal
08-21-2006, 02:48 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats :thumbsup2

munchkin bunchkin
08-21-2006, 04:32 AM
Congrats! :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Glendamax
08-21-2006, 04:51 AM
(Enter James Earl Jones in tuxedo and heads towards the mic)

Everyone please clear the floor. The Fidge will now have a slow dance with a pool by of her choice.

(Disco ball is lowered, "Almost Paradise" starts to play)

GoofyBaby
08-21-2006, 07:39 AM
Whoo-hoo! Way to go! :cool1: :woohoo:

S.Poppins
08-21-2006, 08:07 AM
Fidge, what do you mean your default was set wrong? How can I check mine? I am really working at earning my ears! My husband definitely thinks I have lost it. I got a laptop last month, so being online is so easy now!

Smileybug
08-21-2006, 08:19 AM
Fidge, what do you mean your default was set wrong? How can I check mine? I am really working at earning my ears! My husband definitely thinks I have lost it. I got a laptop last month, so being online is so easy now!

My husband REGRETS the day he bought me my lap top!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LISAMWDW
08-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Congrats!

byoung
08-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Congrats!

the Fidge
08-21-2006, 06:43 PM
ok now Glenda thats just not funny a lime green speedo pool boy ! Where did you get him UNIVERSAL???

djblu883
08-21-2006, 06:48 PM
forget the ears..where do I get a pool boy? lolol :cool1: :thumbsup2 princess: :joker:

Glendamax
08-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Hey Fidge, will you please stop dancing and answer S.Poppins question?
(some people, you give them a title, and they lose their minds)

the Fidge
08-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Hey Fidge, will you please stop dancing and answer S.Poppins question?
(some people, you give them a title, and they lose their minds)

SO fresh with that Tiara and crocs on! While I was giving Mr FIshbourne directions to your party Sunny answered it! Have you not noticed S Poppins is now a mousekeeter if you would turnt that stereo down you would have heard! :rotfl2:

I am now setting up the limbo stick need to young strong pool boys to help hold it up! Ladies please lets take a vote on who should hold this thing up ... getting the Lmbo music going.... GLENDA you have my calyepso cds over there! Plese send them over .......

Need to to go the pig out and get him roasting!!!

Eeyore's Tiara
08-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey fidge, you didn't tell em you were having a party too! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Can I bring anything? :teeth:

Glendamax
08-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Woo-Hoo! My back is hurting from that contest, but at least I WON!!!!!

So sorry for that pig, but he sure was good! :stir:

the Fidge
08-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Hey fidge, you didn't tell em you were having a party too! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Can I bring anything? :teeth:

Well leave that dye job green MM she is trouble at home!!! Firing up the BBQ you girls stay up soo late!!! Had to go to bed! :cool1:

Luv'sTink
08-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Congratulations!

Cars2006
08-23-2006, 11:16 AM
congrats on the ears :cool1:

the Fidge
08-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Woo-Hoo! My back is hurting from that contest, but at least I WON!!!!!

So sorry for that pig, but he sure was good! :stir:

Glenda, you amy now dance with a pool boy of your choice to Marvin Gaye....lets get it on!!! :cool1: party: :dancer:

SPOTLIGHT DANCE FOR GLENDA.......... :wizard:

EXCUSE COMING THROUGH GOT FRUIT AND CHEESE PLATTER.........

YES THE HONEYDEW IF THE FEATURED FRUIT .....DIS COLORED FRUIT...BUT LIME GREEN CHEESE ...SORRY NO COLD NOT GET...... :jumping1: :disrocks:

madcat
08-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Congrats! hopefully Im not too far behind

the Fidge
08-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Congrats! hopefully Im not too far behind

WEll, Madcat grab a plate some green koolaid just watch it around the pool boys!!!!! :cool1:

Brining out some fried chicken and a platter of ribs if I must say they are reallllyyyyyy good!

Bon apetit!!!!

IS Glenda still dancing with the pool boy???? Ok Earth wind and Fire coming up.... :dancer: party: :jumping1:

T-i-double-g-err
08-23-2006, 07:54 PM
IT SEEMS I DID NOT ANGER THE GREEN GODS AT ALL I JUST DIDN'T HAVE MY DEFAULT SET RIGHT. I WANT TO THANK TI DOUBLE GRRRR. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER LOVELY DISER HELPED ME GET MY ACT TOGETHER!!! HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT YOU ALL I WILL NEVER KNOW!!! :sunny:

I'm glad it worked for you. Those ears are looking mighty fine on you! :goodvibes Looks like I'm closing in on Vet status. :woohoo:

I probably won't get there tonight. Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to shutdown the computer and talk to my DW. :badpc: Of course, we'll probably talk about the upcoming trip at least a little. She surprised me today when I got home from work; she stopped at HD and swiped a half-dozen LGMHs for me. She understands, and caters to, my particular addiction. :cool1:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey fidge, what do you WANT me to bring. I can bring some pool boys over here, they keep eating them at Gmax's party.

Mindy Marie
08-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Congrats! :cheer2:

the Fidge
08-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey fidge, what do you WANT me to bring. I can bring some pool boys over here, they keep eating them at Gmax's party.

Sure bring em over just leave the green one behind! I still say she is NOT a natural green she is a dye job!!!

Flipping burgers so help yourself I think I will put some Pineapple skewers on the BBQ next better get that DIsney cook book !

BRB>>>>>>>>

:banana:

laura001
08-23-2006, 09:26 PM

HOW MANY POSTS BOEFRE I GET THE LIME GREEN CROC'S THOUGH???? :lmao: :jumping1:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP I GET PIXIE DUSTED ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ANOHTER DIS'ER I FEEL WHIMISCAL!!!!!

I AM TRYING TO REST UP FROM THE BBQ POOL PARTY GLENDAMAX THREW FOR HER VETERAN COMING OUT PARTY LAST NIGHT party: I AM STILL TRYING TO SHAKE THE PIXIE DUST OOUT OF THE POOL BOYS HAIR!! I AM WILLING TO DO MY PART THOUGH :rotfl2:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: GREEN GODS YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY DO!!! :thanks: GREE:earsboy:
IS THIS WHEN I THANK THE ACADEMY OR SALLY FIELD??

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-23-2006, 09:33 PM
OK Here they are: You get to pick which ones you like the best!!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/0a.jpg

OR

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/yellow_imgspeedo.gifhttp://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/char_imgspeedo.gif

OR

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/models1.jpg
But the last group are just so sterotypical, I just don't know....

disneylandkitty
08-23-2006, 10:37 PM
i want ears

Glendamax
08-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Thank you soooo much for playing the extended version of "Let's Get It On"! That was great! WOO!!!!

Ok, you can put Earth Wind and Fire on! (you're a shinning star, no matter who you are, shinning bright to see who you could trully be, who you could trully be)

Eeyore's Tiara
08-24-2006, 01:28 AM
Thank you soooo much for playing the extended version of "Let's Get It On"! That was great! WOO!!!!

Ok, you can put Earth Wind and Fire on! (you're a shinning star, no matter who you are, shinning bright to see who you could trully be, who you could trully be)

Oooh, love that song. It's one of my ringtones. If you play it I'm gonna keep lookin at my phone to see who's calling...... :teeth:

the Fidge
08-24-2006, 11:19 AM
OK Here they are: You get to pick which ones you like the best!!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/0a.jpg

ORket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/yellow_imgspeedo.gif[/IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/char_imgspeedo.gif

OR

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/models1.jpg
But the last group are just so sterotypical, I just don't know....

i TIHNK i WILL TAKE GOURP #3 THEY APPEAR TO UNDERNURISHED! wHAT IS THIS THE mm LANDED ONTOP OF THE CHEESECAKE??

THAT WAS KIWI ON TOP NOT MM'S!

OH SOMEBODY BETTER FEED THOSE POOL BOYS AND KEEP THEIR ENERGY UP!

the Fidge
08-24-2006, 11:23 AM

iS THAT GLENDA WITH THE CHEESECKAE AND THE MARGUITA HEADED TOWARDS THAT POOL BOY??

PLEASE LEAVE THAT DRUNK CAT AT YOUR PARTY AND DO NOT SEND HIM OVER HERE!! THE DOG WOULD GET CRAZY!! ONE DRUNKEY MONKEY IS ENOUGH...

GETTING SHINING STAR ON........ :wizard: pixiedust: :dancer: :rockband: party: :jumping1:

Glendamax
08-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Ummm hey everybody . . .please watch The Fidge, I think she's drunk cuz she's yelling at everyone by TYPING IN ALL CAPS THROUGHOUT ALL OF HER POSTS!!!!!

Somebody catch her, she's about to fall in the pool!!!!

UtahMama
08-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Yeah Fidgey! Wear them proudly!

Eeyore's Tiara
08-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey fidge, got anymore beers? The cats asking.... :teeth:

And it's very sexist to refer to the pool boy as cheescake~ :blush:

Oh, you said he's ON the cheesecake... OH! Get him off quick or he'll get eaten! :sad2:

djblu883
08-25-2006, 06:01 AM
ok I've posted enough and OMG I love all the post on the pool boys...do my ears come with one? HAHAHAHA ...Cheesecake...ummmmmmmmm princess: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :bounce: :joker:

Glendamax
08-25-2006, 09:31 AM
ok I've posted enough and OMG I love all the post on the pool boys...do my ears come with one? HAHAHAHA ...Cheesecake...ummmmmmmmm princess: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :bounce: :joker:

Congrats! Hey! Somebody bring a cosage over here! We got another one!

the Fidge
08-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Congrats! Hey! Somebody bring a cosage over here! We got another one!

Glenda its hard to be heard over that music!!! Coming thourgh the the corsage, flowers and lime green ears with just a hint of sparkles!

Eeyores Tiara has snatched up all the Tiara's while wev'e been dancing!! Very tricky that girl! I think she brought those pool boys over to distract us from our Tiara's!!! :furious:

Ok, playing ALways and forever now I think thats what Glenda thinks is how long she can dance wtih her pool boy!!!! :banana:

Glendamax
08-25-2006, 10:48 AM
Gmax can't hear a word anyone is saying, as she dances again with her favorite pool boy . . .

(Always and forever, each moment with you, is just like a dream to me, that somehow came true . . .)

Eeyore's Tiara
08-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey someone get that pool boy off the table over there. I think he's had enough to drink.... :lmao:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/mm1chlamp2_small.gif

Eeyore's Tiara
08-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Congrats on your ears djublu883! :thumbsup2

Disneylandkitty-You've only got to make it to 75 to get your ears, so start posting!

Eeyore's Tiara
08-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Glenda its hard to be heard over that music!!! Coming thourgh the the corsage, flowers and lime green ears with just a hint of sparkles!

Eeyores Tiara has snatched up all the Tiara's while wev'e been dancing!! Very tricky that girl! I think she brought those pool boys over to distract us from our Tiara's!!! :furious:

Ok, playing ALways and forever now I think thats what Glenda thinks is how long she can dance wtih her pool boy!!!! :banana:

Hey I was just taking them to be cleaned! I brought them back.
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/tiara.jpg

UtahMama
08-25-2006, 06:22 PM
WHAT THE......?????? I was wondering where my "hat" was!!!!

djblu883
08-25-2006, 06:34 PM
I thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm addicted to the Disboards and can't wait to meet some of you folks in person...I've been working on all kinds of interesting lime green ear "projects" for my 2 trips to WDW....my kids think I'm NUTs....but who cares...I'm going Solo anyway lolol :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :bounce: :joker: princess:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey djblue883, when are you going to be in Disney? :)

anggikay
08-25-2006, 07:19 PM
75 Posts??? I don't think I will ever get there. With this one I think that makes maybe 12. :rotfl:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-25-2006, 07:53 PM
You'll make it! You're already up to 13!

Okay, who on this thread is going to be in Disney around the 11th of September???

the Fidge
08-25-2006, 09:02 PM
:banana: ohh lovely job cleaning very nice and shiny! I won't be there till April 2007 :sad2: ! I promised myself to get another little savings can for a trip nexy year during free dining plan cuz "IF ITS FREE ITS ME!!!" :thumbsup2

I better start picking up some of these bottles and cans to save up! Am headed to Glenda's see if I can pry the bottle from under the drunk kitty!!! :confused3

OK I will say it outloud" I was afraid I would do a trip and with my luck be trapped in my resort the whole time!"

OK I said it and don't you know its been great down there don't it figure??

Ok let me go and get some more bottles and cans!!! :rotfl:

djblu883
08-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I'll be in the World Sept 29- Oct. 1st for the first annual WDW Birthday Party...and I'll be there for Mousefest Land...Dec. 9th-17th!!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: princess: :furious: :bounce:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Happy Pre Birthday djblu! :goodvibes

Has anyone seen what happened to the pool boys????

S.Poppins
08-26-2006, 12:11 PM
I haven't been on this thread in a few days. Is the party over, did I miss the pool boys? :Pinkbounc

Fidge, do not let the anti-free ddp posters hear that you are actually planning to go during free ddp :furious: You know how mad the happiness of others makes them! I would love to go during fddp, but it is still too hot for me! And the beginning of the school year is way too busy. But I will happily be eating away on the ddp in January. Anyone know which restaurants have lobster? I am trying really hard to eat the most expensive stuff everyday. I think you should make the best use of your WDW food stamps! :rotfl2:

djblu883
08-26-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm happily holding them hostage in my camper until I can get them to WDW... :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc princess: :joker: :bounce: :crazy:

AND thanks for the pre birthday wishes!!! Going over the hill not just to it...celebrating the 21st anniversary of my 29th BD hahahaha

the Fidge
08-26-2006, 04:31 PM
I haven't been on this thread in a few days. Is the party over, did I miss the pool boys? :Pinkbounc

Fidge, do not let the anti-free ddp posters hear that you are actually planning to go during free ddp :furious: You know how mad the happiness of others makes them! I would love to go during fddp, but it is still too hot for me! And the beginning of the school year is way too busy. But I will happily be eating away on the ddp in January. Anyone know which restaurants have lobster? I am trying really hard to eat the most expensive stuff everyday. I think you should make the best use of your WDW food stamps! :rotfl2:

Well I am with you ! I like to get every bang at of my buck!!! I work plenty hard for them! Now I liked Narcoossee's it was a 2 ts dinner and well worth it!!! I had the whole lobster!!! ALso had the fried calamari at 13.95!!! I think I may have even had some of DS's appetizer too!!! :rotfl:

I hear that Cap'n Jacks has some too and is a 1 ts but I have read lost of mixed reviews! I will keep my fishy nose out there looking and let you know what I come across!!

I have the pool boys cracking clams right now in their aprons while their bathing suits get cleaned , evidently Utah Mama, GlendaMax and Eeyoree's Tiara were up to some mischief! I believe they are practicing for their trip !!! :confused3 Evidently they spilled some Sambuca on them (they figured out what would be the stickiest) SO naturally poor pool boys needed to get them washed!!!

Those girls should come with warnings on them...Hey has anyone alerted WDW that they will be arriving??? :sad2:

Glendamax
08-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Oh no, I having problems with the washing machine! Looks like the pool boys will have to keep those aprons on a bit longer :confused3

Hey! Anymore cheesecake?!

the Fidge
08-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Oh no, I having problems with the washing machine! Looks like the pool boys will have to keep those aprons on a bit longer :confused3

Hey! Anymore cheesecake?!

A soon as we get that camper open last I saw I heard the door slam and the cheesecake was gone......

Hey, what happened to the clams???? Look Glenda all thats here on the floor is one apron...

YOu gave them their bathing suits back?? Tohugh they were still washing??? :confused3

djblu883
08-27-2006, 07:19 AM
:goofy: :goofy: :tinker: :earsgirl: me thinks the pool boys liked the stickyness...gave them a chance to get an all over tan during the wash of their suits.... :cool1: and how did they escape my camper? Gorwsh

the Fidge
08-27-2006, 10:40 AM
:rotfl2: Got to use that Pixie Dust to get em to stay!!!! Don't forget we have some veterans who have used to learn the force of the pixie dust!!:yoda: :chewy: :tinker: pixiedust:

DJblue with pool boys :darth: cannot combat the force of the PIXIE!!!!

djblu883
08-27-2006, 12:02 PM
GOsh and I am fresh out!!! Oh well better luck next time...guess I need a trip to WDW for a refill....just so happens I'm going for a few days next month....maybe I'll pick up a Pirate while I'm there pirate: :bounce: :joker: :dancer: :tinker: :figment:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Well, I leave for a little while and this is what I find when I come back. At least these pool boys are still okay. :sad2:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/red_yellow.gif

Glendamax
08-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Sorry ET, we like our men eatable, not ABLE to EAT! HA!

the Fidge
08-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Well, I leave for a little while and this is what I find when I come back. At least these pool boys are still okay. :sad2:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/red_yellow.gif

So sorry I had to step away was checking out Glenda and Utahmama's luggage to make sure they weren't trying to smuggle pool boys into their luggage!!!!

Hey guess what I just saw on the park thread, they have a guy out in front of POC ride and they do a show and OMGosh he looks sooo much like the real one ans they say he sounds like him....

Trying to squeeze my but in Glenda's luggage ...someone give me a hand witht he zipper please!!! Just drop me off at the POC ride pllleeezzz

Eeyore's Tiara
08-29-2006, 09:01 PM
So sorry I had to step away was checking out Glenda and Utahmama's luggage to make sure they weren't trying to smuggle pool boys into their luggage!!!!

Hey guess what I just saw on the park thread, they have a guy out in front of POC ride and they do a show and OMGosh he looks sooo much like the real one ans they say he sounds like him....

Trying to squeeze my but in Glenda's luggage ...someone give me a hand witht he zipper please!!! Just drop me off at the POC ride pllleeezzz

You don't suppose Johnny Depp needed to make a little extra cash do you? :teeth: :lmao:

Whoa..... that would be great.......but I'd never be able to get on the ride.......but then.....maybe I could sneak on while everyone was trying to get their hands on .........hmmmmm, this could work.......So sad :sad2: I think I just reached that stage in my life where getting on a ride is more important than ogling a good looking guy. What is that stage called??????
What? Dead? Yeah sounds about right. :rolleyes:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-31-2006, 12:33 AM
:teeth: I guess I'll have to stick to edible men.....

the Fidge
08-31-2006, 07:23 PM
:teeth: I guess I'll have to stick to edible men.....

I really am wonering how they updated the ride! Can't wait to see how it is different! Now has anyone seen UTahmama or Glenda hope they aren't in too much trouble!

Glenda said she would run and get some more Pizzas and I really getting worried???

Seal or Pizzas??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

djblu883
08-31-2006, 09:19 PM
um is that like in the gingerbread variety??? or in cheescake??? :cool1: pirate: :joker: :bounce:

Eeyore's Tiara
08-31-2006, 10:18 PM
I really am wonering how they updated the ride! Can't wait to see how it is different! Now has anyone seen UTahmama or Glenda hope they aren't in too much trouble!

Glenda said she would run and get some more Pizzas and I really getting worried???

Seal or Pizzas??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hey we're on our way to post bail for Glenda. :moped: She went out for pizzas and ended up thumping Heidi for Seal....You're the one that told me, remember????

Edible men as in chocolate variety... :teeth:

UtahMama
08-31-2006, 10:24 PM
Holy Cow! There's a Captain Jack Sparrow look/sound alike???? (Oooooh!!!! :rolleyes: ) AND we're going to see the Doodle Bops!!!! AND Johnny and the Sprites!!!! This is going to be one sweet vacation!

disneyde
08-31-2006, 10:28 PM
I want a picture with Capt. Jack......my 3 year old daughter sings it's a pirates life for me around the house......I wounder where she picked that up from? :rolleyes1

Eeyore's Tiara
08-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Holy Cow! There's a Captain Jack Sparrow look/sound alike???? (Oooooh!!!! :rolleyes: ) AND we're going to see the Doodle Bops!!!! AND Johnny and the Sprites!!!! This is going to be one sweet vacation!

Okay, I am going to sound ignorant here, but just exactly what are Doodle Bops???? Did I miss something??? :confused3 :)

Glendamax
09-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey we're on our way to post bail for Glenda. :moped: She went out for pizzas and ended up thumping Heidi for Seal....You're the one that told me, remember????
Edible men as in chocolate variety... :teeth:

Sorry Ladies . . . I just needed to take my time ;)

Oh . . . and here is the pizza.

the Fidge
09-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Sorry Ladies . . . I just needed to take my time ;)

Oh . . . and here is the pizza.

Ok so its no conicidence that you and UTah Mama arrive at the same time?? So will we be seeing you on the E channel being interviewed about the Seal incident....come now we are all friends. Everyone was ready to run and bail you. Your secret will be out Glenda when we see you on the cover of those scandal papers!!!

Ok enough ...wait a minute wheres the mushroom pizza with extra cheese, opps like this pepper and opnion though!!

djblu883
09-01-2006, 07:53 PM
that sounds much better than gingerbread....lol all kinds of thoughts come to mind but I'll keep it clean and just say hummmmmmmmmm lol DJ :cool1: pirate: :bounce:

Eeyore's Tiara
09-02-2006, 09:25 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Well, Glendamax likes her men chocolate, like SEAL... :teeth:
But I was referring to the kind that come wrapped in a candy coating! :rolleyes:

DisneyFairy19
09-03-2006, 09:26 PM
I am a mouseketeer too... :cool1:

the Fidge
09-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Congrats!!!!

Eeyore's Tiara
09-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Congratulations on becoming a mouseketeer. :thumbsup2

the Fidge
09-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Congratulations on becoming a mouseketeer. :thumbsup2

I think she eyed up the pool boys! No you do not got one for every post!!! Silliness here never ends!

Eeyore's Tiara
09-04-2006, 09:48 PM
So that explains it... :scratchin I caught whats left of the pool boys trying to make a break for it.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/40_1.jpg

JediDan2773
09-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Ahh, I just joined yesterday and I can't wait to earn my ears! Congrats! :thumbsup2

Eeyore's Tiara
09-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Bye fidge, bye guys. We'll be back next week. We are headed out to Dallas this afternoon. Miss all of you already!http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/th8a707181.gif

Tink's Tormentor
09-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Is there a list that shows how many posts we need to have in order to gain different rankings?

Eeyore's Tiara
09-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Is there a list that shows how many posts we need to have in order to gain different rankings?
What I know so far-
75 to be a mouseketeer
500 to become a Dis Veteran

mickey is the man
09-06-2006, 05:41 PM
I just joined today. I am still trying to figure this all out.

Glendamax
09-06-2006, 11:15 PM

Welcome! Have fun! :wave:

laura001
09-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Congrats Green Comrad!!!!!

the Fidge
09-07-2006, 09:12 AM

Congrats!!! Enjoy all the great information it has been ag reat help to make a great trip magical!!!!