PDA

View Full Version : Western Wa Residents: Read This

atomsmom
08-20-2006, 11:15 AM
In the Burlington, WA Prime outlets they have set up a Disneyland outlet store! It is FULL of fun Disney souveniers. There is lots of stuff from the 50th.

The prices range from 50% off to 80% off! The store is scheduled to be there until October.

There are lots of clothes, mugs, hats, photo frames, etc.

I purchased $117 worth of stuff. The retail price from the tags was $569! I am going to Disneyland Monday with all my new stuff. I'm doing the happy dance :banana:

This is my first post. I read the boards constantly, but haven't really had anything to post. I wanted to alert everyone to this! :wizard:

Sadie Girl
08-21-2006, 12:44 AM
Rats! We just came back from Orcas Island yesterday... I could have stopped! Maybe a trip up there could be in my future!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

Dukland
08-21-2006, 02:42 AM
Shutup! Are you serious?!? Okay, where is Burlington.....
I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks so much for the tip!! I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done early, and this will help.

Alex2kMommy
08-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Burlington is just north of Mount Vernon in Skagit County (which is north of Everett.) This area is where the Tulip Festival is every spring. Beautiful area!

From Tacoma I think it would be a couple hours drive, it's about an hour for me.

Here's a link to a listing of the other outlet stores there:
http://www.outletsonline.com/outlets/1062.html

bclydia
08-21-2006, 11:33 AM
AAACK! Just spent the weekend in Ferndale! Knew I should have gone shopping down there! Ah well, we'll just have to make a quick trip there this week anyways.
Thanks so much for the heads up!
Lydia

noodles
08-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the info! We need to do school shopping this week so I think we head up to Burlington!!!

PapaLR
08-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the good news! DW, DGS, and I are going to head up there tonight after work for some last minute items. It will give DGS his first taste of what to expect in a couple of weeks when we head south!

eargal
08-21-2006, 01:43 PM
I tried to get my husband to pull over on our way from Snohomish/Monroe to Sumas (NE of Bellingham) this weekend! :sad2:

Can you give me an idea as to what is there. We had a bad housefire last week and lost most everything. I want to get my kids a few nice toys pick up their spirits. :love: Is most of the merchandise small souvineer type stuff or are there larger, nicer items?

ADisneyPrincess
08-21-2006, 04:48 PM
I know where I'm going this weekend!

spacemouseneer
08-25-2006, 11:39 PM
We made the trek down to Burlington from Vancouver Canada today and it was totally worth it!!! We had a blast. They had a few 50th things in, and the sizes of course weren't the greatest selection. But we picked up a ton of stuff. I bought 10 Beauty and the Beast Xmas pins at $1.99 each, so my DD can trade them in the park for ones she really wants next week, when we go to the resort. The guy at the counter also mentioned that they were getting a new shipment of product next week and should be out late next week or at the beginning of the following week. I think he said it was around 30,000 items coming in. Of course, that is a lot of mutiples, but still, should be a lot to go through. The sign outside also said the store would be closing on Oct. 5th.