PDA

View Full Version : What Disney Movies are on DVD now to buy?

TBGOES2DISNEY
08-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Okay, we have a lot of Disney DVDS by my standards, but probably not compared to some of you hardcore Disney fans. ;) Anyway, I was wondering if someone could list what movies are available to buy on dvd right now. I wanted to see which ones we didn't have so maybe I could buy 1 or 2 for dds to watch on trip down to Disney.

raven69david
08-19-2006, 12:05 AM
If they are into The Little Einsteins, their new movie will come out on 8/22/06 which is perfect for me cuz DD 18 mo's loves LE. As far as listing the movies, i don't think i have the time or patience to post them all up. Head down to your local Disney Store if you have one and check out the select. You can also go to Wal Mart, as every town/city on the planet has one of those, to see what they have in stock.

TBGOES2DISNEY
08-19-2006, 12:09 AM
lol... okay maybe that was too vague. How about well-known, more popular movies? Our stores are often in/out of stock of stuff, so I don't know if Disney has pulled a movie or if the store just needs to restock stuff. I don't have a local Disney store either.

Is Alice in Wonderland still for sale?

Chuck65
08-19-2006, 12:33 AM
It really depends on a lot of things. Disney may have put these films in the vault, but WalMart or any other store may have over bought and still have them on the shelf. A great place to check is video stores. They usually have previously viewed dvd's at a pretty good discount.

BeckWhy
08-19-2006, 10:11 AM
I have a list of all the animated classics that are out... but it is on my desktop (I am on my laptop). So I will relay the list to you when I get there.

Edit:

Dumbo
Bambi
Saludos Amigos
The Three Caballeros
Make Mine Music
Fun & Fancy Free
Melody Time
The Adventure of Ichabod & Mr. Toad (low price on Amazon, too!)
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Lady & the Tramp
The Sword & the Stone
The Aristocats
The Rescuers (low price at Amazon)
The Black Cauldren
The Great Mouse Detective
Oliver & Co
The Rescuers Down Under (low price at Amazon)
Aladdin
Pocahontas
Toy Story
Hunchback of Notre Dame (low price at Amazon)
Hercules
Bug's Life
Tarzan
Mulan
The Emporer's New Groove
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (low price at Amazon)
Monster's Inc
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet
Finding Nemo
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
The Incredibles

Cars will be released in November, I think. Most of the movies you can buy online, even though they aren't "officially" (if that's the word I'm looking for) aren't for sale.

TBGOES2DISNEY
08-19-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks!