PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya just love.....

Hollyster2
08-18-2006, 03:12 PM
...those unexpected last minute trips to Disneyland????? :lovestruc
We decided yesterday to go this weekend, and we are all so excited! My best friend and I are taking our youngest kids and having a road trip! :moped: We know it will be crowded, but we will take it.
We are leaving early..so I had better get busy! Such a rush to pack and clean up the van...go get the gas tank filled and the snacks all ready. I do love the planned trips...I LIVE for those and all that goes with it.

But...I have serious love for the last minute trips too! How about you?

MATTERHORN
08-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Spur of the moment trips are awesome!!! I am jealous, you are going to have so much fun, and you have the right attitude about the crowds!!!

How long is your drive? Hopefully not too far so you get lots of time there!! Have fun!

Andrea

Hollyster2
08-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Our drive is about 5 1/2 hours, but always seems much shorter on the way there than the way back. That always drags, but I will think about that Monday. :teeth:

Virii
08-18-2006, 09:54 PM
We might see you if you go on Sunday.

disneychrista
08-18-2006, 11:09 PM
That's Great!! I actually planned to go this weekend also (sat - mon) but cancelled last week. The long drive, heat and crowds all made it too much "work" to be the relaxing time off I need.

Uuaww
08-19-2006, 12:31 AM
5 1/2 hours? are you from Fresno, Salinas or Bakersfield? Or somewhere I just can't figure out.

disneycutie84
08-19-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm going Sunday too! Waking up bright and early to brave the summer crowds. :cool1:
Should be interesting to say the least.

GoofyBaby
08-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I certainly love them, though my latest isn't too last minute. . .I found out I get to go with my best friend on a business trip to Anaheim in about 6 weeks and we're tying Disneyland into the trip! Whoo-hoo! :cool1:

CHOPR
08-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Was this post just to rub it in to us northeasterners? I'm just a short 3 day drive! :rotfl2: Too far from WDW ( 23 hours) also for get up and go trips :sad2: But the planning is fun.