PDA

View Full Version : Disney Couples and Disney Duos **PICTURES UP & MAILED**

KAMommy
08-17-2006, 05:30 PM
All of my FAVORITE swappers, I got really tired of writing the same thing twice, because you have all sent both swaps to me at the same time, and they are both at the same progress level - SO, in the interest of saving my fingers, I decided to go ahead and post our "mailing" thread.

pjpoohbear, I got your package today, and it is filled with the CUTEST stuff. You did an amazing job. You are all going to be tickled pink when I send this one back!

I have only one package still floating, and it should be here tomorrow. I hope to pull things together to mail this weekend, but I will keep you posted if there is a delay.

That okay?

PixieDust32
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM
I hope my package arrives tomorrow!! Please. I only send one because i was confused already with that one and the other one you hosted and the other one that Ohana hosted, I'll double check my conf # again. :( Thanks

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Wow! So, will both sets becoming coming home early or is there just too much on my plate right now with school starting tomorrow, 4 different sports practices, PTO, DH working from home, and life that I'm totally confused?
Anyway, all I can say is YEAH!!!
Thanks for hosting!!! You're the best!!! :)

Hey, does anyone know the sure fire way to make yourself say NO to additional volunteering???? I have so much going on in the next 5 weeks that I think I will definitely be using my swapping as an escape!!

StitchIsOurHero
08-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Nancy--I have that same "can't say no" disease! :rolleyes:

I'm excited to see this stuff! I have seen a "sneak peek" of some of it (the benefit of living less than a mile from the hostess!), and it is wonderful!! Can't wait to see all of it! :sunny:

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Nancy--I have that same "can't say no" disease! :rolleyes:

I'm excited to see this stuff! I have seen a "sneak peek" of some of it (the benefit of living less than a mile from the hostess!), and it is wonderful!! Can't wait to see all of it! :sunny:
If you find a cure can you let me know!!!
School starts tomorrow for my babies... so I'm sure it will only get worst at parent nights when they hit you up for field trips, class parties, helping in the classroom.... :teeth: But, I tell my DH they are only kids once and I want to be with them every minute of it!!! :blush:

KAMommy
08-18-2006, 07:21 AM
I hope my package arrives tomorrow!! Please. I only send one because i was confused already with that one and the other one you hosted and the other one that Ohana hosted, I'll double check my conf # again. :( Thanks

PixieDust, please do check your confirm, hopefully it will be there today, but it never hurts to make sure.

PixieDust32
08-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 2660 7732

Your item arrived at 2:09 am on August 18, 2006 in MARYVILLE, TN 37804. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

PrincessNancy96
08-18-2006, 04:36 PM
that sounds promising.. either it hit her house today or will tomorrow!! :)

jennyL
08-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Wow can't wait for this one to come back. Thanks for hosting them both.

PixieDust32
08-18-2006, 08:12 PM
that sounds promising.. either it hit her house today or will tomorrow!! :)

I know, crossing fingers for tomorrow :yay: The mail is weird, I live in Georgia next to Tennessee and I send to packages the same day, this one to TN and the other one to Alaska and that one arrived yesterday already :sad2: Oh well.

KAMommy
08-19-2006, 07:35 AM
It's here!!!!!!The last package! :banana:

Sorry I didn't post last night, I was on a date with my hubby, :love2:

Tonight, I will try to take pictures and post the link. I hope to take everything to the post office on Monday!!!!

Thanks everyone, The stuff you did is just amazing. You will love your surprises.

PrincessNancy96
08-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah!!!! :)
Yeah! I can't wait! Thanks!!! :)

KAMommy
08-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey all. Okay, I got a LITTLE bit excited a bit too early. I have all of the Couples stuff - which is amazing. And I have all but two of the packets from the Duos swap - the stuff is also amazing.

I will have pictures up soon. I went ahead and took what I have of the Duos stuff, because my week will be nutso. This is my last week at my old job :banana: and I am trying to get everything done :crazy: .

Anyway, when I get the last two packets, I will add those pictures. I will let you all know as soon as I get the pictures ready.

KAMommy
08-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey all!

I just wanted to let you know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth. It is HARD leaving a job you have been at for 12 years! There is a lot of crap to do.

Anyway, I still have two packages outstanding, but those wonderful swappers were supposed to mail this week. I will try (very hard) to post pictures tonight.

Sorry about the timing of this, but I didn't know I was quitting my job when I planned this swap! :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96
08-25-2006, 09:51 AM
No worries!!!
Keep your chin up.. You are doing the right thing!!!! :)

GoofyDad869
08-28-2006, 06:49 PM
ETA - This is KAMommy - my blippety blip blip DH has been on my computer again!

I have everything!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I just got in from work - started my new job today!!! - But I hope to get home in time tomorrow to take some pictures and get them packed up. I am shooting for mailing on Thursday.

PrincessNancy96
08-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Yeah!!! That DH of yours what are we going to do with him??? I say we all meet at your place.. He can watch all the kids and we'll all go out scrapbook shopping??? That'll teach him to be on your computer!!!
Can't wait to see everything!!! Thanks for being such an AWESOME hostess!!! :)
Can't wait to hear about the new job and how it is going too!!!
Ok, off to grab a few more posts and than talk to DH about back to school night!!! Yeah!!! ONLY 3 more nights to go! LOL

KAMommy
08-29-2006, 08:44 PM
WooHoo!

PICTURES!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Okay, go to www.tndisneyfreaks.com (use the link in my sig if you like). Then click on scrapbooking (Cherie and Brooke), then Swaps We Hosted (Not Named Bob). You will then see the two links to the pictures.

I hope to go to the post office tomorrow, but I have a doctors appointment, so it will depend a bit. I will post tomorrow to let you all know.

I have to say...this is some of the best stuff I have EVER seen in a swap. You will all be absolutely thrilled. It has truly been a joy and an honor swapping items with you talented ladies! :artist:

Enjoy the pics!

KAMommy
08-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Yeah!!! That DH of yours what are we going to do with him??? I say we all meet at your place.. He can watch all the kids and we'll all go out scrapbook shopping??? That'll teach him to be on your computer!!!

Oh, can we...please! Of course, he did help me box everything up tonight, so I guess I MUST be nice.

PrincessNancy96
08-30-2006, 06:20 AM
LOL!
I had checked the TN site before you posted last night!! Now, I'm back off to see photos.. I don't like surprises.. I have to check it out.. I'm such a sucker!
Thanks for hosting!!! :)

PrincessNancy96
08-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Wow! Those look awesome!!! Can't wait to see them up close!!!
Thanks again! :)

KAMommy
08-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Everything is gone...off to your homes on the wings of the USPS! ;)

I hope everyone is happy with your goodies. Please post and let me know when you have your package.

PrincessNancy96
08-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah! Can't wait!! My kids will be thrilled to see a package arrive.. they are going through withdrawls! LOL

StitchIsOurHero
08-30-2006, 08:41 PM
I got to see these in person today!!! They are WONDERFUL!!! Terrific job, everyone! :banana:

PrincessNancy96
09-01-2006, 12:40 PM
They came in today! I had about 5 little kids in the way of trying to look at all of them so I didn't really get a good look..but what I saw in the quick glance and the pictures.. They are WONDERFUL..
Thank you everyone for the wonderful work!!! Yeah!!! :)

jennyL
09-01-2006, 01:04 PM
I got mine today. Everything looks great. Thanks everyone!!!

pjpoohbear
09-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Sorry, haven't checked in. I never see the mailed threads, lol.

Can you believe the night before I wanted to go postal, I actaully noticed it was two tags, not one and had to make an extra for each group in one night, wow.

So tickled that you liked my work, it was my first try using PSE 4.0 in my scrapping. I love that program now.

Looking forward to seeing the results!

Pj

patchchild
09-01-2006, 03:52 PM
I got my Tink and Pan items today in the mail. They're great! Thanks to everyone for the fantastic work.

PixieDust32
09-01-2006, 04:16 PM
I got mine too! Thanks everybody, I loved everything.

PrincessNancy96
09-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Wow!! I got to finally see everything first hand without little fingers and bodies in the way!! Wonderful job!!! Just wonderful!!! :)

YodasMom
09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Mine arrived today, too! I love everything!!!

I'm thinking of using some of the Lady and Tramp items in my dogs' scrapbooks. They are so good! Hopemax, I love your paper-piecing quote for lady and Tramp!!

Thanks everyone!! Great work! :cool1:

And, thanks again, KAMommy for all your work!

hopemax
09-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Thanks so much! That was the last piece I did for the couples and duos stuff. I knew I wanted to do the hatbox, knew I wanted to do that quote but it looked like it was missing something. I finally found that clipart and I don't know how I finally figured out to put them all on a rug.

My DH said my box arrived, but I still have to wait to see them (spent the morning at Epcot, so I shouldn't whine too much :) )

KAMommy
09-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks for letting me know the "children" are getting home okay! I am so glad everyone is happy - I told you this stuff was good!

fanofthemouse
09-09-2006, 10:47 AM
The postman delivered yesterday.