PDA

View Full Version : Why are H&V character meals more $$$$

beachwarmer
08-15-2006, 11:04 AM
I was just checking the menus for the character meals that I have booked for my trip in Feb and saw that most breakfasts were $18.99 but H&V is $22.99. Why is it so much more? Should I expect the rest of the meals to increase in price to match this one? I did not pay attention to the prices last time as we were on the DDP. Sorry if I missed this answer, I tried to search but it was not working.

golden1
08-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Probably because of the added Character interaction. I think it is a little more involved than the normal character interactions because they have dancing and singing going on, not just characters.

jenjersnap
08-15-2006, 12:26 PM
We wondered about this as well. My personal theory is that we are going to see yet another price increase relatively soon to make the other buffets in line with H&V prices. :rolleyes1

littleprincessmom
08-16-2006, 10:24 PM
We did H&V for lunch a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Best character interaction we've seen anywhere on WDW property. As poster above stated, there is more interaction. In addition to 4 characters (Leo, June, Jo Jo and the lion on Jo jo -whose name is escaping me :confused3 ), there are 2 great
"playhouse Disney" CMs who come out and narrarate and lead dancing and singing for kids and characters. A big thumbs up!!! :thumbsup2