PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Suggestions??

mackeyapp
08-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Any suggestions for a nice dinner spot for DH and I. We have one night without the kiddies :banana: and want to have a special meal. We will be on the DDP and originally planned on :sad2: Chef de France. Any other ideas??

DVC~OKW~96
08-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Yachtsman's Steakhouse in the YC is a very nice place to have an adult dinner as is Artist Point in WL, Jiko at AK, California Grill at Contemporary... so on and so forth.

France is a nice place too! Marrakesh is good, and so is Le Cellier.

caegan
08-10-2006, 06:29 PM
My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. We were also on the DDP, so we got the live maine lobster. :woohoo: yummy! If you like seafood, this place is great and we enjoyed wonderful service, also. I hightly recommend it.

If you're not seafood fans, I think they have steak and other things too. Check the menu before you decide on anywhere.

Tiffer
08-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Any suggestions for a nice dinner spot for DH and I. We have one night without the kiddies :banana: and want to have a special meal. We will be on the DDP and originally planned on :sad2: Chef de France. Any other ideas??

Bistro De Paris or California Grille

jess20k
08-10-2006, 06:36 PM
If you are able to use 2 dining options, then my vote goes to Narcoosee's at the GF! It is out of this world! Great food and spectacular view (if you can snag a window seat) also, great service!

For a single dining option I would pick Le Cellier, which is also a terrific place to dine with awesome food!

the Fidge
08-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Funny my votes are for Narcoossee's if you can if not Le Cellier is my next suggestions. WHOA!!!!! A night out YIPPEE!!!! Have fun and enjoy will be wonderful no matter where you go you will be ALONE!!!!

If you didn't guess rarely is DH and I ALONE!!!! it is a giggle for us

Amyrlin
08-10-2006, 07:45 PM
it depends on what you want.

Artisit Point is very good and not too noisey, if you want to eat at EPCOT then maybe Le Cellier or Nine Dragons.

CoolDisneyCat
08-10-2006, 10:06 PM
If you want a 2 TS place, the list is wonderful! Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Jiko and Artist Point are all favorites of mine.

For 1 TS place, Spoodles is very good. I would not consider Le Cellier as someplace to go without the kids. The food is good, but the place is loud and hectic.

MICKEEP
08-11-2006, 06:15 AM
I would stay away from restaurants in the parks for a special meal Have you considered Jiko, Blue Zoo or Palio(If they are open).