PDA

View Full Version : People mover petition

Someybody
08-10-2006, 12:00 PM
I found this today on the web. It's about these people trying to get Disneyland to get something back on those old people mover tracks. You can sign the petition and maybe they'll do something about it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/pplmover/petition.html

spazzyjazzy
08-10-2006, 12:09 PM
I signed it already. :thumbsup2

Someybody
08-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Wait, didn't they tear down some of the track?

EnnEss
08-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Signed it :)

G2-4T
08-10-2006, 10:51 PM
The track base is complete - Rocket Rods used a different power source than the PM tires but the power system would need to be replaced by now anyway. But it could be done - look what they did with the Subs!

Anyways, I signed! Hopefully with enough people signing and contacting Disney [why not mention it at City Hall when you go next time?] they'll sit up and take notice and get moving!

Someybody
08-10-2006, 10:53 PM
The track base is complete - Rocket Rods used a different power source than the PM tires but the power system would need to be replaced by now anyway. But it could be done - look what they did with the Subs!

Anyways, I signed! Hopefully with enough people signing and contacting Disney [why not mention it at City Hall when you go next time?] they'll sit up and take notice and get moving!
Nice first post. :thumbsup2

Captain Bryman
08-11-2006, 05:25 AM
THe people movers were a ride you could do when you are tired in the park and you need a less ruff ride
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

funhouse8
08-11-2006, 09:59 AM
I LOVE THE PEOPLE MOVER! I hope they bring it back! :thumbsup2

Captain Brain
08-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I love the People Mover. :)

G2-4T
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks Somebody! I'm a big fan of the TTA, I love the thrill rides just as much as everyone else but you certainly need to have a balance of thrill and relaxation and the TTA and Peoplemover fit this perfectly. Plus they hold a lot of people [over 1,000 could ride the Peoplemover at any one time] so the sidewalks below aren't quite as crowded, another bonus!

It seems logical to bring it back - so hopefully with enough supporters on board [no joke intended, really] we might just make a difference. So if you haven't yet go sign up - it takes only a minute!