PDA

View Full Version : Dining during Pirate & Princess Party

Piglet42
08-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I just purchased tickets to the Pirate & Princess party and tried to get a reservation at LTT for the same night. I under the impression we could go ahead and do this if we had the Priate & Princess tickets. However, I was unable to do so. Does anyone know if the 90 rule still applies to this as well?

Kanda
08-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I got my LTT reservations when I booked the PPP, but I had to remind the CM that I could do it. At first she said, you can only book ADR 180 days out, I said "even though it's for the same night at the ppp", she said "oh yeah, you can do that", so she booked it for us. Just call back and gently "remind" them that you can book it. We're going 2/8/07.

Lostgirlz
08-10-2006, 02:10 PM
We honestly were considering eating at LTT cause I wanted to then decided not to cause of the iffy processed food reviews, but now considering it again with the madness of the plan, or tony's which I have a ressie for on another night. This will be our first night there and our honeymoon so we are doing the ppp on our arrival day. We thought it would be best to just eat dinner at our hotel at boma, then go to the room and get ready for the party. I have seen a lot of people choosing to eat in the park we don't have children that are coming with us so we just figured eat at the hotel then dress in whatever we choose to go as lol. :bride:

beattyfamily
08-10-2006, 02:32 PM
LTT and Tony's are bookable now before the 180 days and then the rest will be bookable at 180 days and will have ADRs till park closing.

You probably just got a CM who didn't know about this special dining event. If you call back tell them its a 'special event' and there should be a special computer screen that drops down for special events so you can book it.

Also tell them it even mentions being able to book LTT now in the letter that comes with the tickets.