PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to have a hopper pass to visit down town disney??

mom2my3kids
08-10-2006, 11:30 AM
The reason I am asking is we want to eat at Earl of Sandwich and we are only getting the regular tickets..

Anthony1971
08-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Nope you just need to get on a bus from your resort and go or you can drive there.
Plenty of stores to take the money you have left over from not getting park hoppers as well... :lmao:
EOS is GREAT it is worth the trip

JimMIA
08-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Downtown Disney is just an outdoor mall, open to the public.

The Pleasure Island section, I believe, has an admission, and you have to have a ticket for Disney Quest.

But the rest of it is just a great place to walk around and shed any extra cash you might have. They will also help fill up your credit cards. Nice people there. ;)

Fabooliss
08-10-2006, 02:50 PM
We are planning on a "day off" from the parks, visiting Downtown Disney in the morning (all the free parts) and then Disney's Boardwalk Resort (also free!) to see the buskers in the evening.

Terk-1
08-10-2006, 02:54 PM
You will only need park hopper passes if you want to hop amoungst the 4 theme parks. Downtown Disney Marketplace is outside of the theme parks. You do not need to use a pass to access this area. Please keep in mind that alot of areas not owned by WDW, you can't use your room key to charge to. As far as I know, it is just WDW owned restaurants.

MissMagnolia
08-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Downtown Disney is also open pretty late...I think the stores are open until 11:00 p.m. on most occasions.