PDA

View Full Version : Change Crystal palace and Cape May to Chef de France and L' Originale Alfredo de Roma

disneypharm
08-09-2006, 10:11 PM
We have reservations for Crystal palace, and Cape May for our Sept trip with free DDP. I found out yesterday that Les Chef de France and L' Originale Alfredo de Roma are not in 2007 DDP. I am wondering if I should switch these two reservations for this year. Any suggestions will be appreciated. :confused3

JadenLayne
08-09-2006, 10:40 PM
LOL, you sound just like me a few weeks ago (except I hadn't seen the changes yet). We had Garden Grill and Cape May and ended up switching to Alfredos and Chef de France because we wanted to try places we hadn't eaten before. Now that I've seen the new DP for 2007 I'm glad I decided to change.

disneypharm
08-09-2006, 10:51 PM
I am really not a big fan of buffets. I am not sure if these EPCOT restaurants are better! I also have to convince DH, DD8, and DD6.

aubriee
08-10-2006, 01:50 AM
A few weeks ago we switched from Le Cellier to Chef's de France and now that they're not going to be on the DDP for next year I am so glad I did.

We ate at Alfredos last Dec and did not like it. My food was just OK and my mom didn't even eat hers. Well that's not quite true, she did like her appetizer of cheese alfredo, just not her entree. Also we had a waiter who got put out because we didn't want to order any alcohol. He just kept asking and when I finally told him she couldn't have any because of her diabetes and I just really didn't want it, he disappeared for the rest of the meal. We couldn't get our sodas refilled and had to ask another waiter to please go get our waiter, so we could get our check. That same waiter was also the one who took our dessert order, since we couldn't find our waiter. We had the CP pkg, by the way.

newholidayx2
08-10-2006, 05:59 AM
We're eating at all those in the next 2 weeks

disneypharm
08-10-2006, 09:14 PM
We're eating at all those in the next 2 weeks

newholidayx2, let me know how you like the restaurants.

aubriee, Thanks for the informations about Chef de France Alfredo. I talked to DH and he thinks that we should switch Cape May to Chef de France. He wants us to keep Crystal palace because of characters. Hopefully, Chef de France has openings for Sept 26th.

patsal
08-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Not being a big fan of buffets, I only did them for the kids to enjoy the characters or when we are travelling with extended family for their kids or so there will be food to please everyone, I'd make the switch.

disneypharm
08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Not being a big fan of buffets, I only did them for the kids to enjoy the characters or when we are travelling with extended family for their kids or so there will be food to please everyone, I'd make the switch.

Thanks patsal. I will switch tomorrow.

disneypharm
08-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Thank you all. I just picked up a reservation for Chef de France for Sept 26th at 7:10 pm. I found out about another member's cancellation from Sept ADR cancellation thread. We cancelled Cape May at 7:00 pm for the same day. :cheer2: