PDA

View Full Version : Christmas and New Year's Dinner

Tiffer
08-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Ok, I have read alot of bad reviews on both Cinderella's Royal Table and Hollywood and vine. We have Christmas dinner ADR's at CRT and New Years Fantasmic package at H&V. I heard they changed the menu at both places recently. I am thinking of changing C-mas Dinner to California Grille or Le Cellier. I know I like both. But I loved the "magic" of CRT at Christmas and once I let it go....it is gone forever!

H&V I picked b/c it's the cheapest, but I think I will spring for Brown Derby.

Any advice? Opinions? Suggestions? :confused3

notnothin
08-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Ok, I have read alot of bad reviews on both Cinderella's Royal Table and Hollywood and vine. We have Christmas dinner ADR's at CRT and New Years Fantasmic package at H&V. I heard they changed the menu at both places recently. I am thinking of changing C-mas Dinner to California Grille or Le Cellier. I know I like both. But I loved the "magic" of CRT at Christmas and once I let it go....it is gone forever!

H&V I picked b/c it's the cheapest, but I think I will spring for Brown Derby.

Any advice? Opinions? Suggestions? :confused3

If you're looking to book Christmas dinner at this point, good luck! Those started booking about 43 days ago, and tend to go quickly. :thumbsup2

Tiffer
08-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Well, I already have cindy's & H&V booked. I know it's hard now, but I believe when there's a will, there's a way. Plus, so many people would want CRT for C-mas dinner, that I think I would have a good chance for a "swap".

So, back to my original question, any thoughts on the original post??

Tiffer
08-12-2006, 12:01 AM
any other thoughts??? Anyone?

CindyAnn
08-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Tiffer - I think that Hollywood & Vine is the weakest of the 3 Fantasmic restaurants. IMHO Brown Derby is the best, followed by Mama Melrose, and (way back in 3rd place) H & V.