PDA

View Full Version : Question for Camera Photography People.

JadenLayne
08-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Is there a place online that shows you how to use a camera? I bought the Canon S2 and I am so confused. I tried with the manuel but it would be great if there was a place online that would actually show you pictures of what to do and how to do it. Like maybe a course on this camera? Anyone know?

Thanks!

JadenLayne
08-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Mods I'm so sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Could you delete it and I will post on the community board.

bicker
08-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Actually, there is a Photography forum... that might be the best place to ask/move your question.

I love Canons. I don't know of any online source for step by step instructions for specific cameras, unfortunately. The manual is the best reference I know of. One of the things I keep in mind is that the automatic setting is far better than I am at determining settings and such, so I've used my Canon digital for six years and it has never left the automatic setting.

eeyoreiscool
08-10-2006, 06:46 AM
You also might want to go to www.dpreview.com and visit their forums. There are alot of people there that will either know of a good guide or be able to help you with your questions.