PDA

View Full Version : Soaring over CA?

GailT
08-09-2006, 06:46 PM
How high is that ride off the ground, I did it in DW but I was so scared I was wondering are we that high off the ground? :wizard:

Deb T.
08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
The Soarin' ride at Disney World is exactly the same as the Soarin' Over California ride at Disneyland. I don't know the exact distance you are up in the air, but since it's a simulated ride you just feel like you are higher than you actually are.

MadeToLove
08-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Ride in the third row (the back row) to be closest to the ground. Seems like last time I rode I looked down and it's only like 5 feet down from the bottom row, just enough to clear the railing visually. It does seem like more than it really is. Also give your seatbelt a good tug before you go, once it's locked in place, it's not likely going anywhere.

Spoonful of Sugar
08-09-2006, 07:47 PM
I read that it's 45 feet off the ground.

GailT
08-09-2006, 07:53 PM
I read that it's 45 feet off the ground.

HOLY MOSSES, now I am going to be petrified. :scared1: I am such a little whimp

mystic_path
08-10-2006, 03:04 AM
45 feet????? LOL ID TOTALLY LOVE IT IF IT WERE!!!!! What a thrill that would be!!!!

ariel75
08-10-2006, 04:13 AM
Ride in the third row (the back row) to be closest to the ground. Seems like last time I rode I looked down and it's only like 5 feet down from the bottom row, just enough to clear the railing visually. It does seem like more than it really is. Also give your seatbelt a good tug before you go, once it's locked in place, it's not likely going anywhere.
:banana: :banana: :banana: THANKS FOR THE TIP MY SONS A LITTLE NERVOUS ON RIDES I THINK WE'LL TRY AND GET A SEAT THERE