PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience eating at Epcot really late, Le Cellier at 8:50?

JadenLayne
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
The only time we could get into Le Cellier is at 8:50 at night and I'm torn. We usually don't eat this late but it would be fine for a one night thing. However, is the food still really good that late? Also do they rush you since you are there right before the park closes? I don't want to be rushed through a meal that would probably take 45 minutes at least to enjoy.

Any advice? I did get the ADR but I also kept our earlier one for Spoodles at 6:40 and I need to cancel one.

MrsG
08-09-2006, 06:01 PM
We ate there once at 8:30. The service was still wonderful and we didn't get out until at least 10PM. What was really cool is that when you get out, the park is closed to the general public but we were able to walk around and exit. There is hardly anyone around (eerie and wonderful at the same time). I am sure they leave all park exits open for a few hours to clear out everyone from the restaurants.

Don't worry and enjoy!

seven dwarfs
08-09-2006, 11:00 PM
My husband and I did this last Oct. It was a little after nine before we were seated. It was a great time. We were worried they would rush us, but they did not. Food was good and service was good. They had tables open when we were there so the server was not as rushed. It is really neat seeing Epcot at night with hardly anyone else in the park. Just a neat feeling. Oh, and in case you wondered, the bus was still running. It was after 11 by the time we made it to the bus. I will say we could have never done this with the kids. It was on of the best nights of our trip!