PDA

View Full Version : CP package at Le Cellier?

shelly3girls
08-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Does anyone remember what was included on the CP package at Le Cellier last year? If we are lucky enough to get an ADR I am wondering what we will be able to order. We loved the soups and the kids love the desserts. Is it a 3 course meal like the DDP? I did call and the CM confirmed that we will be able to use the DDP and it is only 1 credit (this alone makes it worth paying for the DDP).

DreaminDisney
08-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Depends on CM you talk to. I just called and was told all 3 tiers were 2 TS credits.

chesirechik
08-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I just called to make all my reservations today - I wanted LC on December 6th - the only thing available was 8:50pm! Might want to call soon if you want a reservation.

Pams
08-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I was talking to a CM in dining and she said that CP dining package has special ressi times set aside. You can book the package after 7am eastern on Aug 15th. You have to give a credit card number for the guarantee. you must eat before the performance and you get your pass for the theatre at your restaurant.

DreaminDisney
08-09-2006, 05:39 PM
I was talking to a CM in dining and she said that CP dining package has special ressi times set aside. You can book the package after 7am eastern on Aug 15th. You have to give a credit card number for the guarantee. you must eat before the performance and you get your pass for the theatre at your restaurant.
Do you have DDP and did you ask how many TS credits for this?

Pams
08-09-2006, 05:46 PM
I have the DDP. The Intercot site said that all packages were 1 TS. I had already made all my ressi's for Dec 16-23rd. I was told that on Aug 15th to call and tell the CM that I wanted CP dining package but that I had a ressi already. I do not want to cancel until I'm sure I get the time I want. She said to call early and she said that they opened at 7am

shelly3girls
08-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Any ideas what is included?

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
08-09-2006, 09:02 PM
We ate there last year for CP and I don't remember any exclusions, but it's been a while, lol. We had the CP package the year before at Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki, and they didn't include the lobster on the menu, but that was it.