PDA

View Full Version : Rose and Crown

ukwildcat
08-09-2006, 02:44 PM
So, what's the deal with Rose and Crown?

Can you go inside and sit at the bar (is there a bar?) and order drinks and food? Can you see Illuminations from there? Do you need ADRs for just going to the bar?

It's just going to be me in a couple of weeks. I was hoping to get a quick meal and have a few drinks one evening. I've never been to Rose and Crown. Thought it sounded good. I especially like beer. I would love to go there, but don't want to sit at a table in the restaurant by myself.

So, is the bar an option? TIA

Goofyish
08-09-2006, 02:55 PM
There is a bar area and a dining room. You can go into the bar for just a pint of beer and/or a bar meal.
To see Illumination you need to make a reservation in the dining room for an hour or two before Illuminations and make a request to be seated on the outside terrace.

You can also buy beer from a cart just outside the RnC and get fish and chips from the Yorkshire Fish and Chip shop just at the side of the pub :)

PotNoodle
08-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Although it was many years ago that I was last in Disney, it was a must for my parents, sister and I to book a reservation half an hour before the firework display on the lake.

I strongly recommend that to anyone.