PDA

View Full Version : boardwalk for breakfast?

allyn
08-09-2006, 12:25 AM
is there anywhere good to have sit-down breakfast at the boardwalk? i think people used to talk about spoodles for breakfast? anywhere else? or would you suggest somewhere at the swan/dolphin or yacht/beach?

thanks.

Deb & Bill
08-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Cape May at the Beach Club has a nice character buffet for breakfast.

CoolDisneyCat
08-09-2006, 03:32 AM
We love having breakfast at Spoodles. They have wonderful french toast. The character buffet at Cape May is very good, too. We like it cause it is a bit less crowded and hectic than other character meals.

For something quick, there are the Boardwalk Bakery and Beach Club Market Place.

goofy4tink
08-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Spoodles at Boardwalk is very good...love their breakfast. We always book the character breakfast at Cape May on our last day at WDW....it's like our final goodby!

mars315
08-09-2006, 07:01 AM
At the Yacht Club they also have the Yacht Club Galley. You can usually get a table with no/little wait, and they have normal off-the-menu breakfast, but they also have a nice buffet that has many of the items from a regular breakfast buffet, just no characters or extravagent offerings. For instance, they have scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon/, potatoes, bread items, fruits, juices, coffee, etc. I like a nice little buffet without having to worry whether or not I am back to the table by the time Goofy comes around to get his picture taken with my kids. Also, if the Garden Grove Cafe is still open at the Swan, they have the same type of buffet as the Yacht Club Galley. Enjoy!

Michelle

Mackey Mouse
08-09-2006, 07:36 AM
If you want a full sit down breakfast, those restaurants suggested here are great....but when staying at the BW, there is a little bar near the lobby that serves great coffee, pastries, bagels, cereal etc.. fresh fruit, if you want to dine quick and you can sit in that area...it is quite lovely.

Also, you can head over to the Dolphin and have breakfast as some of their restaurants that offer it....Picabu is one, although I will always call it Tubbi's...

liamsaunt
08-09-2006, 07:51 AM
The breakfast at Spoodles is usually good, as others have said.

I did want to warn you, though, if you go to the Boardwalk Bakery--do NOT get the egg sandwiches--they are so gross--covered in velveeta spread! The other baked goods are nice though.

TwingleMum
08-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks for asking this ?? I was wondering the same thing.

Slsguy
08-09-2006, 10:44 AM
If you want a full sit down breakfast, those restaurants suggested here are great....but when staying at the BW, there is a little bar near the lobby that serves great coffee, pastries, bagels, cereal etc.. fresh fruit, if you want to dine quick and you can sit in that area...it is quite lovely.

Also, you can head over to the Dolphin and have breakfast as some of their restaurants that offer it....Picabu is one, although I will always call it Tubbi's...

Thanks for posting about this, I generally prefer a lite and quick breakfast - is it near the check in? Are there tabels near by or is it one of thsoe "grab and go" places?

bkfor
01-29-2007, 10:39 PM
i vote for spoodles

disneylove4ever
01-30-2007, 11:21 AM
We enjoyed the Cape May Character Breakfast at the Beach Club. Goofy was so much fun!!!