PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas

K, P & J's Grandma
08-09-2006, 12:36 AM
We are taking two grandchildren - princess: pirate: both 8yrs old to Disney Land the end of this month --- Aug. 27th - Sept. 3rd. Actually we will only have the 28th & 2nd to enjoy 'everything'!!!! We did purchase 5 day hoppers --- just in case ---- also have tickets to Knott's Berry. Our Grandson was looking at a book that had an ad for the Wild Animal Park in San Diego --- is this worth the 1 1/2 trip?? We also want to head to the ocean --- any idea's on what beach to hit & how much time would you spend there??? Any helpful hints will help ---
Thanks ---
Grandma & Grandpa -- :earsgirl: :earsboy:

OCSurfCity
08-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Yes, I loved The Wild Animal Park. Sea World was too limiting but the Wild Animal Park was fun. San Diego is only 80 miles south of Disneyland and can be a one day trip.

IzzysMom
08-10-2006, 05:31 PM
The Wild Animal Park is not in San Diego. It is near San Diego. It is definately worth the trip. It is inland a bit and will be warmer than by the coast. I haven't been in 5 yrs but I found it better than the zoo.

Have fun! :thumbsup2

K, P & J's Grandma
08-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the infor ---- :)

We will be trying to get there.

Izzysmom:
Where in Michigan are you located?? We are originally from the UP.

bclydia
08-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Hmmm, we weren't too impressed with the Wild Animal Park. We'd rather do the Zoo again. Seaworld was great too.
I'd spend most of your time at the Disneyland parks. You have a 5 day hopper and those days aren't refundable. Make the most of them! You won't regret it!