PDA

View Full Version : Did you know this (Year of a Million Dreams sweepstakes)?

minnietoo
08-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Did anyone here know that apparently there was a sweepstakes to enter for the "keys to the kingdom" where one guest and family could enter each land alone - and the general public would be held back until they exited the land - for 10/1 - 10/4? Apparently the deadline was 7/31 - I found it originally on 8/1 - and have been searching for more info - but can't find it. This didn't seem to be announced globally - and wasn't on the disney main page - but on a special page for the million dreams - and the link to enter the sweepstakes has been removed. BUMMER! :furious:

mikayla73
08-08-2006, 10:10 PM
I actually saw it in another thread on this board. I was able to enter .. although I am not sure how many days ago it was ... hopefully it was before 7/31! :thumbsup2 I am sory that you missed it :goodvibes

disneegrl4eva
08-08-2006, 10:22 PM
man that stinks....sorry :guilty: I hit that send button I think twice but Im not holding my breath :confused3

minnietoo
08-08-2006, 11:17 PM
thanks you guys - at least I can some sympathy here. :love: I wish Disney would have been a little more forth coming with this information.

julia & nicks mom
08-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Disney has a HUGE press party to announce the year of a million dreams and the contest -

I saw it here and there was a full page ad about it in USA today - and People Magazine

I don't think they were hiding it at all! Maybe you didn't see it b/c you are in a Disneyland targeted area?!

I am sorry that you didn't get to enter!

mikayla73
08-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I believe that both DL and WDW are doing YMD.